Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

The unholly Rp play!!!

wolfHhowling
    Admin

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

The unholly Rp play!!!

Post  wolfHhowling on Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

The first day of school, at Hade's plutonian shore Academy.... the last student body is now in tarterus because they all pissed him off to much....

So fresh new student body....

Each student has a choice of dorms.

The lonely look out tower, that over looks the lake and perfect for any hopeless romantics

The haunted cabin, which is where death lives... So if you don't mind being creeped out have fun.

The barn... yes you can live in the barn. Hades does not care, you sleep in the lofts or in the stalls, he doesn't have animals, but if you want pets you live in the barn.

The Ten/shack. The tents as its called is a group of tens that are also part shed or shack... the weird hybrid is in the middle of the campus, and is the only place, hades completely (insert F word here) despises, good luck.

You all have just arrived for what ever god forsaken reason.

The gates are large and iron, depictions of hell are in them, horrific screams and iron flames to ward off any of the soundest of minds. The Gates are ajar, as if patiently waiting to consume you and your souls. a raven lights at the top, ware the skull and cross bones sits.

it caws " The night plutonian shore, welcome all, find your dorms for to night is doom for you all " he cackled happy with itself " come on come on, come come, find your place of dwelling, the castle is spooky and full of blood, but we all do very well " he stood on one foot " quoth the raven never more, on to nights plutonian shore, those who wish to perish not, step forward, those who wish to perish step forward, but quoth the raven never more." and just like that, the bird flys away, leaving you with a thick sens of foreboding dread.

and now you know

Silent Reaper

Zodiac : Taurus Chinese zodiac : Rat
    Location : Forever falling into the core, into the eternal blackness

Re: The unholly Rp play!!!

Post  Silent Reaper on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:42 pm

Elise peeked into the room and smiled. "Wow. It's really pretty in here." She complimented as she examined the plant life in admiration. "I haven't seen some of these before. They must not have grown where I grew up..."

King's eyes widened as he looked at all the flavors. "Double Chocolate Chip? Mint Chocolate Chip? Orange Sherbert...." He named off the flavors listed before he slowly tried each one. The boy's expression turned from initial shock, to pleased, to excited as he tried each and every ice cream flavor with relish. This was way more delicious than he thought it would be.

It's killing me that I will never get to hear your laughter anymore

-Disturbed, Save Our Last Goodbye
    In memory of one of my best friends
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Zodiac : Sagittarius Chinese zodiac : Monkey

Post  Dark Soul on Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:30 pm

Devon shook his head as Hades explained the situation. "Yeah, Devon, and what do you mean you fell out of love with mom? What happened? I mean... I heard you two seemed to be madly in love before I came around."

Persephone looked at Elise and smiled. "yes. I can grow any plant I desire and keep it healthy and happy. And be a good student and you won't become Venus's lunch one day." She told Elise, gesturing to the large fly trap by her desk.

In the words that it was forming
    And the sign said, "The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls
    "And tenement halls"
    And whispered in the sounds of silence
    Arkham Outlaw

Zodiac : Gemini Chinese zodiac : Buffalo

Post  Arkham Outlaw on Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:34 am

Aphrodite—goddess of sexuality, love & beauty—wife of hephaestus—girdle & mirror—location;; Heph's Room —tagging;; Hephaestus—ooc;; //
    The dress fit perfectly, as she had predicted. Though she wondered at how he might know of her exact measurements, she supposed it did not matter in the long run. There was much he should know of her by his right as husband yet did not, so it was all  worked out for the better in any case. Hephaestus was a marvel - still found herself arching a dainty brow, lips pursed as he seemed surprised by her affection for the garment. "I treasure everything that which you make for me," she revealed with a soft spot, drawing him in for a gentle embrace. Hephaestus was warm against her, yet thankfully for once when she drew back, she did not spot black speckles of soot on her clothes and skin. Perhaps there was some logic in giving him a watery room - he did need a bath after his time in the forge. Aphrodite shrugged as he told of his plans for the night - she would not care if they were to attend a fast food restaurant (though she could not eat at one) or even a walk, so long as she received a man's undivided attention for a couple of hours it would suffice. "It better not be a cheesy movie," she said it like a jest, smiling as she started to rise out of the bed. Her brow furrowed as she looked down at the water. Ah.. her dress would get wet. "I don't suppose you know of a way out of here in which I do not end up with wet panties?" She questioned, although for once the sexual hint to her words was accidental. "Ah.. I-I meant water.. n-not.." she corrected quickly, cheeks rosy with embarrassment. A limo and dinner sounded fantastic - though she had a bit of a weakness for wine. Typically, she would indulge a bit to much if the company was poor or she needed to amuse herself. Given how attentive he had been thus far, she doubted it would come to that, though.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post  wolfHhowling on Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:03 pm

Hessy smiled " well this is simply solved " he said scooping his wife up " you do know i can fly right " he teased her, spread those massive wings, and lifted them hovering just so he could have a toe in the water, so he knew ware he was going, and once he hit the other side, sat her and him down, he grinned " Ta da." he grinned dropping a kiss on her head " though I would imagine they put my bed in a pool so I wouldn't forget to take a bath first " he snorted. " I can see why I get rather encrusted with soot." he then purred " but fear not wife, I would much rather play and pay attention to you, then mess with furnace fires." he teased " your as hot as I like it " he chuckled " oh whats this on the table " he mused dragging the box over, it was red a deep shade hessy could see, and since it was adressed to him in big neon lettering, he opened it and pulled out glasses, " hmm, glasses, but I have tried glasses and they don't really help much if at all, and some of them melt in the forge, but guess I should humor who ever it is " and plopped them on his nose, they glasses were so unassuming they made him look even more charming. He blinked took them off , put them back on, grinned then smiled " well by all the saints in heaven and hell clear as a bell." he grinned brightened " and there you are, my lovely wife" he was enchanted by the meer sight of her, tears of delight slid down his cheeks.

Hades shrugged " I honestly don't know to be honest everything got rutine " he shrugged " Oh, and if you see Hessy in the halls to tell him he looks dashing in his new glasses, " he shrugged " its seriously the memo on my desk?" he held it up " see what I have to deal with "

Ace grinned " so do you know hephaestus is pretty much blind." he grinned " but I can see heaven and hell, sins and virtues, my blue eyes sees heaven, and my red sees hell... so you know how that works, in the presences of to much sin my red eye will burn all the brighter, and in the precense of virtues of goodness of pure hearts, my blue eye glows with all the graces of heaven itself." he grinned " Did you know Hessy is pretty much a Saint " he snorted " a real true honest to goodness saint." he grinned " So I gifted him with a special pair of glasses, they will not melt they will not burn, they will not distract anyone, and they are so comfortable he'll never want to take them off, he won't loos them... and they are hessy proof... " he grinned dangling a pocket watch and slipped it over kings head " just like this , but this think of it as a two way cell phone with me on speed dial " he grinned.

and now you know

Silent Reaper

Post  Silent Reaper on Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:45 pm

Elise grinned and examined it. "My mothr is the fae queen. This is a very lovely plant. May I pet him?"

King looked at Ace in startlement as he explained the eye thing. "Mine kind of do that too, but I keep the red eye covered because usually I'm depressed enough without seeing everyone's sins." he was surprised again when Ace gave him the watch. "Wow... thanks.... dad." He smiled a bit and admired it. "I haven't met Hessy yet. I take it he's nice then?"

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:50 pm

Venus snarled a bit at Elise as she approached him. Persephone smiled and shook her head. "I don't recommend it until at least a week of classes. He's a bit stranger danger." She told the girl.

Joule looked up at Ares. "Well I'm sorry all that shite happened, and what the hell do you mean there's a time and a place for exploding things? When is it not a good time to explode something?" She asked, completely serious with that question.

Devon bit his lip slightly. "Well... did you... I don' tknow... dd you try to talk to mom about it or was it just like 'nope, too bored' and left it at that?"

"And tenement halls"
    Arkham Outlaw

Post  Arkham Outlaw on Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:42 am

Aphrodite—goddess of sexuality, love & beauty—wife of hephaestus—girdle & mirror—location;; Heph's Room —tagging;; Hephaestus—ooc;; //
    Aphrodite gave a squeak as she was abruptly lifted into his arms. She wrapped her arms immediately around his neck to secure herself, legs rising up as she tried to ensure that in no way did she get wet. Perhaps she had not stopped to consider that the wings on his back served a purpose - she had never before seen him fly, never truly seem him do more than tend to the forge, heat the fires and work the billows. Her face flushed in embarrassment as she realized that though he knew next to nothing of her.. it seemed she knew just as much about him. 'I don't even know his favorite color..' she thought with a grimace. She would have to remedy that. When she was again in dry land, she sighed with relief and smiled up to him in sheer gratitude. "I find that after letting Eros show me his flying prowess, it comes as a surprise to be airborne and not fear for my health." She mused. Her child truly had learned how to use his wings, but in the beginning.. by the gods, he was a wreck - and literally so.

Her lips curved into a sly smile and she shot him a wink. "If it helps, I never minded the soot." She hadn't.. entirely, at least. Unless it ruined her dress or hair, which did not often occur as he was surprisingly careful with his hands when it came to her. Sometimes he made her feel as if she were made of glass, some fragile thing - a shame, perhaps, for there were times she would not mind being bent into shape as was the clay and metals he molded. "Glasses?" she asked in slight confusion, standing on her tippy toes as she tried to peer over his shoulder. When he turned around and met her gaze, she froze for a moment, strangely finding they did seem to compliment his face. "... I am the goddess of beauty," she remarked with more confident than she felt, striking up an alluring pose, though her face was tinted pink at his praise.

Eros—god of love, desire & attraction—single—love/hate arrows & wings—location;; in the Hallway —tagging;; open —ooc;; //
    Sunlight washed in through the glass doors as other students filed out of the building. It was nice but chilly. He had just cleared the stairs and headed across the patch of grass when a set of hands landed on his shoulders and a harsh shove sent him toppling forward into the concrete. Bits of gravel bit into his cheek, into the palms of his hands as he pushed himself in an upright position and turned around to find the group of guys circling around him like vultures. The one he met earlier shaking his head as if warning him. Eros clenched his wings tight against his back, blinking as he looked back to the gathered students. "E-excuse me," he stammered, head ducked though he realized it had not been his fault. It was better to make himself less of a target. "Son of Ares.. haha, yeah right, chicken." One of the trio jeered, cruel laughter spilling out of his lips. The other guys who stood around him in a half-circle laughed like it was the funniest joke they ever heard and it probably was. This was entertainment for them. Couldn’t take something said negatively toward them, had to try and make a point.

Eros tensed at the biting words. "Seems a little cliché.. you could of done a lot more than corner me in a pack. What, afraid that I really am as strong as my father?" He said with a angry huff, glaring daggers at the bullies. Even when everything in him wanted to cower, to retreat, some part of him realized that he was a son of War and Love. These demigods should be afraid, or at least mindful that he wasn't to be trifled with. The thrum of war sung in his veins as he rose to his feet and responded with a hard deck to the main bully's face. The sound of bone against flesh was unmistakable. His head whipped around, blood instantly pooled out of his nose. The others around him weren’t expecting the retaliation, and surely, none of them seemed to believe that Eros had it in him either. Eros didn’t care. The hit didn’t give him any gratification, he just wanted to do it because he could. Yet before he had a time to recover, there were hangs gripping tightly at his wings, feathers torn out, the bloodied ends falling onto the grass. He gasped and resisted the grip, wings flatting helplessly as he tried to free himself. The demigod struggled with holding him tight, while the third was on him, fist smacking him across the face. He saw stars for a moment, tasted copper on his tongue. The bully's fist was back again for a second time, popped in the cheek. He could already feel the bruising beginning to form, it was going to be navy blue come tomorrow morning.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post  wolfHhowling on Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:23 pm

Hessy grinned and wrapped his wife in his arms " your so adorable I might keep you " he teased her lovingly, then smiled " I guess I won't need my cane then when we go out." he grinned. Cuddling her close, " oh and now I can work with more soft pinks... and whites and drip you in diamonds and pearls." leave it to the big gentle giant, to not think of himself, but rather of showering gifts on others more so his wife then anyone. He grinned twirling her around, with sure foot steps " you shall be the best dressed goddess to ever grace the heavens " he told her " not that your not all ready" he nuzzled her " Oh and now I can make those again " he smiled looking at her " the prefect jeweled roses, I made to get my place at the forge... I could make those, to grace your slender throat or your hair." he smiled " I could make those for you my love, and I could make you roses that would pail the pretty ones that do exist, roses that only are the most lovely for my love " he told her. " but I guess I should get dressed " he grinned " Or we might be something other then fashionably late "

Hades looked at him " I am hades lord of the underworld, I am a grumpy asshole 90% of the time.... I just wanted space " he said " to really figure it out, and space " he shrugged " I don't know, I just fell out of love, I guess the arrow in my heart hadn't gone deep enough "

Ace grinned " Yes he does, if you ever see to much sin, go have a nice conversation with Hessy, its like a soothy balm to tired eyes." he grinned " Ok, this is the clothing shop, lets ee, we'll have to get you pants, shoes, hoodies, leather jacket for when it snows.... " he grinned " maybe swim trunks, flip flops, slippers, a comfy bath robe, Oh and sheets "

The swift and might fist, came out of no ware, hitting one of the bullies so hard, bones cracked. Like lighting boy after boy after bully, was struck and struck hard.

and now you know

Silent Reaper

Post  Silent Reaper on Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:45 pm

Elise smiled and contented to just admire the venus fly trap. "Still, he's a very beautiful specimen." The halfling opened her hand, and a dragonfly emerged from it and flew to Venus; an offering to the carnivorous plant.

King nodded, taking his father's advice seriously. Out of curiosity, King pushed his hair back and looked at Ace with both eyes. he frowned and let his hair fall back into place. "Okay. I've.... never really had that much stuff before, but thanks."

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:15 pm

Devon looked up at him. "So you're not even gonna try? You're just gonna call it?"

Venus kept it's trap shut, a snort like sound escaping him.
    Persephone shook her head. "Sorry sweety. He's not a fan of bugs. He thinks they're too small."

"And tenement halls"
    Arkham Outlaw

Post  Arkham Outlaw on Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:47 pm

She wanted to smirk, but instead offered him a coy smile, brow raised innocently. “I’m afraid I’m already taken, good sir, and I don’t believe my husband would be pleased if I was owned by another man.” She winked, hand on her hip as she let her gaze assess his clothes. This would be their first date and she intended to enjoy even moment of it — even the subtle and not-so-subtle flirting prior to the evening itself. She strayed from his side slightly to move in front of a mirror and check on the state of her hair. The ends were a bit tangled so she ran a finger and smoothed the soft locks until they looked a bit better. She still wished she had more time to curl her hair or do an elaborate updo but she partially feared that if they put this off it’d never happen. When Hephaestus drew her near, his breath hot in the name of her neck, she sighed softly and leaned back into the embrace. “Keep up that sort of talk and diamonds won’t be the only thing I’m dripping with.” She purred, turning her head to give him a quick kiss on the cheek over her shoulder.

Her smile froze as she assessed his clothes again. Ah.. she suppose he would need something more suited. Though she was a bit loath to let him change out of his affaire, it offered a tantalizing view of his godly form. ‘There will be other times for that view..’ she mused, though the thought was a bit hopeful. Her voice was regal and soft as she nodded and waved him off. “Dress quickly,” she said with a dashing smile. Her gaze flit with something distinctively naughty as she added. “Don’t even bother with undergarments — I sorely doubt you’ll be needing them.” Aphrodite settles herself into a workbench, propping herself up on her elbows as she waits for him to change.

Eros—god of love, desire & attraction—single—love/hate arrows & wings—location;; in the Hallway —tagging;; open —ooc;; //
    The god smelled ozone in the air. His head jerked from side to side, a sort of wild panic as he feared that this was the bullies using some godly powers that they possessed. ‘Oh no.. oh no..’ he fretted internal. Eros wasn’t afraid of much yet storms never ceased to bring fear into his heart. He still remembered as a young child getting caught in a lightning storm. The feeling of electricity searing his wings, the gasping breaths he took as he felt himself sink through the clouds and plummet. He had been caught, of course Hephaestus hadn’t let him stray as a babe, yet still he had difficulty during harsh weather.

His eyes opened blearily as he spotted a brilliant bolt of lightning approach him. The shock went through his body and hit the ones holding him back, yet he still felt his hair rise at the static, feathers all on end as he felt a bit of a shock. It hadn’t hurt enough, not as much as it should, so Eros hoped that whoever did this had been trying to help. While the bullies fell flat on their arses, he managed to keep upright, though his knees wobbled and wings hung low, a trail of blood straining the downy feathers at the places where the flight feathers had been torn off. His hand went to press against his nose to stem the blood flowing down his face. “Thanks,” he said shaky, voice muffled around his hand. His eyes rose to meet those of his savior.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post  wolfHhowling on Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:10 pm

Hessy as he walked into the room to change " Oh really, are you implying that you might how do the kids say this, Rock my world?" he chuckled " sounds nice, but I worn dear I might like it too much " he said stepping out in his black suit, with a rose pin, a pink tie, and boots polished to a gleaming shine he grinned " we match" he said purring " would you like to go now?" he asked " or would you like to fuss a bit ?"

Poor Tiny Eros, was then rather suddenly cuddled and petted " Oh you poor little birdy, its ok, little birdy... i will take good care of my poor little sweet bird." she petted him " and I will make you chicken soup, and bandage you all cutely up, and put you to bed ware you can cutely fume, and then I will read to you terrifiing stories so you will want to cuddle, because I like cuddling poor little birdies." she cooed

Ace frowned and then looked at him " King, can I ask you a question? Would you like to continue as you are, or would you rather I go back in time, and take you away from her? would you like that? because I can re write your timeline, and you can retain the knowledge of what could have happened... better life with knowledge of what could have happened, or continue as you are?"

Hades looked at him " I can't make my heart feel something it wont " he said " do I have to sing the song, I can sing the song."

and now you know

Silent Reaper

Post  Silent Reaper on Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:07 pm

Elise watched as the dragonfly turned into a fairly good sized squirrel that was plopped right on top of the head of Venus. "Are small mammals better?" She asked.

King blinked at Ace and hesitated. "What..... what do you think all would happen?" He asked quietly. "Would it just.... be like I grew up with you instead of her?"

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:07 am

Devon shook his head. "No, you don't need to sing anything. It's just..." he sighed softly. "Something made you fall for her and I suppose I'm struggling to find out what would make you lose so much interest that you won't even try to maintain a relationship with her anymore. I mean, I get that you fell out of love... but I don't get that you're not trying to find out why you fell out of love in the first place."

Venus quickly opened his mouth and closed it again the moment the squirrel fell in. Persephone giggled softly as she watched Venus. "Oh yes. He loves anything with a little more meat on its bones... or fur in this instance." She answered with a smile and patted Venus's head.

Joule grumbled quietly to herself as she took care of all the things that Ares had told her to and then went to work on Death's weed.

"And tenement halls"
    Arkham Outlaw

Post  Arkham Outlaw on Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:39 am

Aphrodite was slightly flustered with how odd it felt have someone so attentive to her but she welcomed it while Hephaestus slowly left for s moment to change himself into formal apparel. Between every gift he left on her skin, every jewel at her throat, showing that she was his, it almost fooled her into being convinced her of her worth and that she was beautiful but not just because she was destined to be the goddess of love and beauty. “Oh, darling, I’m afraid I don’t usually put out on the first date,” she said with a innocent smile that he wouldn’t see since he was out of the room for the moment, stretching back against the bench in a very catlike way.

Aphrodite yawned, turning to look into the mirror as she again checked herself. Since Hephaestus was gone, she wondered if she should go grab her purse. The goddess of beauty and still she often felt compelled to wear makeup; it wasn’t because she didn’t love herself, it was more a amusement of hers. Skillfully changing her face through subtle paints and powders, just as easily she naturally changed features to be perceived as the most beautiful face in the eyes of those that which beheld her. ‘I wonder how Hephaestus sees me..’ she mused.  Her eyes sparkled as Hephaestus returned, dressed and ready. “However, that isn’t to say that you might not get lucky” she purred, breathily. Aphrodite gave the mirror a last thoughtful look before shrugging. She did not get bad hair days and beauty came to her with the same ease which most people felt regret. “As ready as I’ll ever be,” she said silkily, leaning forward to take his hand in hers.

One moment he was swaying on his feet and nursing a nosebleed and the next there was a young woman with her arms around him. Eros didn’t withdraw —his natural instinct to contact was to lean towards, a side effect of being his mother’s son— yet he froze for a split second before returning it, blinking owlishly at the unfamiliar face. “Danks fur laven ee” He said, what was meant to be thanks for saving me came out muffled as he tried tried to stem the blood flow running down his face. Eros practically sagged in the girl’s embrace, wings enveloping the two of them for a moment. He winced and jolted Back, left wing flapping slightly as the right flared with a burst of aching heat. “Ooh,” he groaned, shutting his eyes as he waited for the star burst of pain that the moment had caused to pass. He left his hand fall from his face and prod at his right wing, grimacing at the smear of red it left. “I think I broke something,” he sniffed.

Her words registered slowly and for a moment he looked like a kicked puppy. Bird... like a chicken. Although she used in a gentler context so he didn’t mind it as much. “Vegetable soup?” he offered instead, cheeks flushed as he murmured, “I-I don’t eat birds.” He didn’t eat much meat If he we’re being honest, but it always embarrassed him that it was because he didn’t like the thought of innocent little animals dying when he could just eat veggies. Eros had no idea who this girl is, her name or her reasoning for helping him and if this were any god he’d have questions. Eros, however... there wasn’t a distrustful bone in his body. “You’re really nice. I think we’ll be friends,” he murmured with a shy sort of smile. His brow furrows in something akin to shame as he adds, “... will you keep this quiet? I.. m-my dad has enough to worry about.. my mum will fret a-and I-I don’t wanna be a bother to Ares or anyone.” Eros didn’t know how he was going to set his wing in place and hide the bruises on his face yet. Perhaps makeup.. or maybe a mask? He didn’t know. But he’d still try.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post  wolfHhowling on Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:38 pm

Hessy smiled sweetly at her " I at least hope I will get a kiss " he said grinning " I'd give you the world for a single kiss" he laughed and leaned down to gently press his lips to her brow, and with that, they were whisked by his power, to stand in front of a huge gate, on a lot, that really was vast, in a place that rather looked like uptown new york or the suburbs of such, He smiled as the limo coasted up, " ah, thats our ride " he purred.

The limo driver got out, and smiled rather sheepishly his well bringing and slight English accent spilling over itself " I didn't expect, I mean sorry for the intrusion, but I washed waxed, and detailed the car about 7 times, re selected the on board wines, and even the chocolates, I am more use to you well... not attending My lord, so I wasn't sure so please forgive me, and your wife? " he flustered " Oh dear me, I appologize five times over again my lord."

Hessy smiled " its ok, I finally got special glasses, I couldn't really wonder about with out bumping into things " he said sweetly to ease the poor mans distress " and its ok, if you have blundered, my wife can take it out on my hide " he said all most in a tone that was to sooth a frightened child " Its quite all right, and I am pleased the limo is rather polished inside and out." he grinned. As he opened the door of the back for her before the driver had a chance, smiling " ladies first " he smiled sweetly, the red and rich velvet interior the color of red roses.

She cocked her head " Oh dear, birdies a vegetarian? I am sorry but I am norse and I am pretty sure its in my religion to eat meat "she said " valhalla is ah well they serve it " she patted him " but if little birdy knows how to make soup out of a salad, you could tell me and I will make it " she patted him " come come, I will fix the poor birdy all up." she said " I am Thoria " she sighed " Odin my father REALLY wanted a boy, loki is adopted" she said and cuddled the poor birdie " now." she said picking him up " I shall fix you right up, my mother makes save that makes everything feel better and heal quick, how else was she able to deal with me and loki" she laughed " poor little bird"

Ace looked at King " Since I am the god of time, I can see what it would be like, you'd have made friends with the Deaths, gone to school, had clothing, shoes, fuzzy blankets, warm hugs, bed time stories, you know parenting that ment I gave a shite "

Hades looked at him " thats a question you ask the Goddess of love..... Why does anyone fall out of love, either cupids arrow wasn't stuck true, you got hit with it once, Aphro waved her dainty hand, Hessy decided to to test fire a new bow for Cupid, you know weird stuff "

and now you know

Silent Reaper

Post  Silent Reaper on Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:14 pm

Elise giggled. "He is a very gorgeous Venus Fly Trap." She complimented. "How do you grow such things so strong and lovely, but not exactly bound to your will?" She asked Persephone curiously. "Anything I make, is entirely existing and reacting to my will."

King didn't consider it much longer. "Please?" He asked Ace. His childhood.... the pain, the trauma, the beatings, the bullying, the agony, the loneliness, the depression... his father could take that away from him. King would have the kind of childhood he had always envied other kids for. He would have a proper family. A proper upbringing. He wouldn't have to be a delinquent drop out anymore.

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:45 pm

Persephone smiled at Elise gently and shrugged a bit. "How does Aphrodite grant love to everyone but still give them the power of freewill to make their own choices in the end over their hearts? It's simply how your powers are. You may one day learn to control them to where what you create will have its own sense of free will, but it cannot necessarily be taught. None of my creations have been bound to my will unless I truly focused on making sure they had no form of will of their own."

Devon sighed softly and shrugged a bit. "Alright... what is it that you wanted me to help you with?"

"And tenement halls"
    Arkham Outlaw

Post  Arkham Outlaw on Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:00 am

Aphrodite—goddess of sexuality, love & beauty—wife of hephaestus—girdle & mirror—location;; Limo —tagging;; Hephaestus—ooc;; //
    In the blink of an eye, the goddess was whisked away from the forge to some unknown lot, though the general location was vaguely familiar. Aphrodite herself wasn’t unable to transport; it was just a bit of a conflict, she left behind a trail of rose petals and instilled desire within those in a certain radius of her when she ventured off. Hephaestus, perhaps he was elder or merely better controlled with less flamboyant domains. She was a bit sheepish to realize that she wasn’t even aware of his preferred living space. Her apartments and houses were often used for romantic getaways, France obviously her favorite location, but it was the temples devote to her that she resided. “We’ll see if you earn one,” she replied, playing coy with a quick wink.

The driver wasn’t unattractive. With his English accent and formal attire he looked dashing. Aphrodite offered him a brilliant smile, heels clicking as she stepped forward and offered him her hand. “A pleasure to meet you,” she said sweetly, letting him kiss the top of her hand before she retracted. This man would be meeting the love of his life in a week, she had no intents or flirting with him and so kept the contact polite. In a high society world, she fit in well and there was no denying that what she lacked in physical strength she made up for in her dealings with people. “Don’t tempt me,” she warned, though in good nature, as Hephaestus joked about her taking it out on him. Just because she didn’t like getting her manicure ruined didn’t mean that there wasn’t a vast array of torturous touch she might offer. Though she didn’t believe she’d use it on Hephaestus. He didn’t seem the type to mix pain and pleasure. Aphrodite daintily gathered her skirts and entering the limo. Though she was a notorious tease, she didn’t let her undergarments be seen, finding it beneath her. She draped herself across the seat in the far corner, waiting for Hephaestus to enter.

Eros—god of love, desire & attraction—single—love/hate arrows & wings—location;; in the Hallway —tagging;; Thoria —ooc;; //
    His cheeks flamed with embarrassment, gaze intently on his feet as he gave a shy nod. “Um.. y-yes.. I am.. o-obviously different,” he flapped his left wing once pointed, “I’ve never desired to live in a way that causes something else to die.” I’m not worth another’s life he nearly added but thought better of it. Bringing his eyes back to the girl, he paused. Thoroughly over his earlier fear, he instead gave a bright smile, proving further his naivety and lack of intuition. Now he was just curious. She looked… different. A female, he knew, from the many he had seen bare and laughing from within his mother’s temple — god or demigod, though? A look of approaching awe lit his face as she revealed her parentage. “Oh... oh! You’re the strongest of the Aesir! My pardons, Miss Thoria,” he said, falling to a knee. There wasn’t a formal rank yet Odin reigned as nearly a ruler of the Norse gods, he’d treat Thoria like royalty unless she asked otherwise.

He gave a gasp of pain, sniffing slightly as he wiped quickly at his face to hide the hot tears pooling in his eyes. Eros had forgotten about his wing but now he sure as heck couldn’t. Ow. “I-I wasn’t thinking.. ‘s my fault,” he said in a pathetic whimper. Eros didn’t dread on his thoughtlessness for long, wide eyes soon locked firm on a monarch butterfly that landed on a flower near. His cheeks flushed with pleasure, battling his lashes slowly as the girl shamelessly took him into her embrace. He returned the hug and offered her a peck on the cheek—it shouldn’t be a surprise that a winged god pecks, or so his mum joked. Rather than take her hand, he loped an arm around hers at the elbow and let her guide him wherever. “Should we do something about..” his feathers fluffed up as he sent the unconscious bullies a wary look.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post  wolfHhowling on Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:44 pm

Thora shook her head " they have fallen in battle, and lost miserably let them go home and lick there wounds " she said, easily carrying him much like one would a bride.

Hessy smiled as he got in, and shut the door, the driver, taking the limo through the streets like a skilled surgeon. Till they pulled up in front of the place there was a screening hessy waited till the door was opened, before exiting, and reaching for his wife, with her on his arm, he smiled as people took there pictures he whispered to her " mortals all was entertain me with there whims" he said smiling sweetly at them in a formal I don't know you kind of way. He sighed, as he lead her into the building " really to many flashing lights, I see stars and there not the ones I made to dangle at your ears " he chuckled.

Ace smiled and simply snapped his fingers, rewritting kings time line right before his eyes, memories replaced with found ones, lovely moments, of them playing and having fun, and even the creation of a little chinese dragon named bluey which was now curled around the boy's neck rather amused.

Hades held out of flyer " Well its my favorite time of year, let the madness begin " he grinned " pass these out its the Hellen of Troy dance, men kidnape girls for there dates to the dance, there are rules, but those are listed on the flyer " he smiled " have fun "

and now you know

Silent Reaper

Post  Silent Reaper on Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:39 pm

Elise sighed. "I see your point. I'll just have to keep practicing then?" She asked for confirmation.

King took a shuddering breath as his father rewrote his history. The depression and agony and pain faded. His mind sharpened from the care gone into his learning. King smiled and scratched Bluey under the chin in her favorite spot. This was a much better life. "I love you, dad." he said quietly in thanks.

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:31 pm

Devon looked down at the fliers and then up at Hades. "Alright." He answered before he left the office to put up and hand out the fliers about the dance.

Persephone nodded. "Pretty much." She answered.

"And tenement halls"
    Arkham Outlaw

Post  Arkham Outlaw on Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:12 am

Aphrodite—goddess of sexuality, love & beauty—wife of hephaestus—girdle & mirror—location;; entering building—tagging;; Hephaestus—ooc;; //
    The moment the car door slid open, it was a sea of flickering light. Cameras pressed towards them, microphones offered like laurel leaves, each man and woman working for their own agenda, for the hope of the next big scope. She blinked once to clear the black dots from her eyes, yet in the space of a second, Aphrodite was all elegance and poise. A brilliant smile tugged at her lips, and as she stood gracefully, accepting the offered hand, her hips swayed a bit and offered a nearby photographer a tantalizing shot of her exposed thigh. "Isn't the dress lovely?" she commented off-handedly, laughing as she walked at a slower progression, treating each of the press as if they were her personal companions. She sighed a few of the pads and photographs held out out - Aphrodite's current identity in the mortal realm was quite famous. Her lips were tight pressed, a secretive smile as she winked when they questioned who her date was and how they had met.

Her eyes zero in on a pretty brunette. The reporter wore a stylish black dress that clung to all the right places, the neckline revealing enough to showcase her natural endowment, the hem just a little higher than was strictly professional. This report, however, unlike the rest only had questions for Hephaestus. Who are you wearing? and Were you the mysterious benefactor that insisted on your share of the box office earnings going to charity? Aphrodite could accept such questions; truly. It wasn't until the woman laid a hand on Hephaestus' arm, fingers running up and down to 'inspect' his attire,  even if her grin spoke of desire. She could feel it in the air, sense that this woman was not only aroused by her husband, yet worse. harboring lustful thoughts towards him. "Someone trying to steal my date?" Her words hinted at humor, yet her tone told another story. There was a subtle curve in her smile, nearly a smirk, a flash of something dangerous passing over her gaze. The woman blinked, taken aback by the hostility though recovered quickly and laughed in good nature, wrongly thinking that Aphrodite was jesting. "Ah, it was lovely speaking with you, Miss Parker - perhaps one day you'll realize that there's no relief from the sting of unreciprocated desire, hm?" She laughed and patted the girl on the shoulder as though it was merely to her own amusement. The woman would not see the flicker of shadow that passed her face, nor feel the reverberations of the curse take their affect. It was all for the best; she had put her lust on the wrong soul and now would never feel any such desire again. All the better, at least without the ability to feel sexual urges, Miss Parker would do quite well in her career, without such distractions. Aphrodite put a possessive arm around Hephaestus' waist though did not comment or admit to her little curse. "I think there will be stars in my eyes all night," she mused absently, blinking up at him, eyes craning to see past the dots that speckled her vision. She hated and loved cameras, such a shame they were overused. Usually she enjoyed having her picture taken.

Eros—god of love, desire & attraction—single—love/hate arrows & wings—location;; in the Hallway —tagging;; Thoria —ooc;; //
    The god of desire looked almost sad at that. Although he did not feel affection for them.. the cowards that took pleasure in beating out those with insecurities, that laughed at someone for different because maybe it made them feel less strange themselves. However he knew war, and it was not particularly kind to those that failed. Eros did, perhaps, send a quick prayer to his father that though they were faulted, one day these bullies might learn of the error of their ways. He did not strive to be an optimistic - but was that not his domain? Eros stood for the budding spark kindled by love, the lust and desire that brought way for his mother's stronger pure Love.. yet he was the longing, the subtle flirtations and hope that eventually, one heart might merge with another. He would hope and offer others a second chance, but it wasn't his nature to give up. Not even on the worst sort of soul.

When he is quickly scooped into her arms, his eyes widen and he starts to struggle, at first. "M-Miss Thoria, I can walk.. it's alright, I don't want you to strain yourself," he offered innocently, the skin around his brow crinkling with concern as he looked to the goddess of thunder. Thoria perhaps was stronger than a normal god - the strongest of the Aesir, even, yet he felt a bit of guilt over burdening her. He knew that with his wings, he could not be very light, though his bones were almost a hybrid of human and bird, hollowed so that he weighed less when in flight, he wasn't that shrimpy. His mum said he was still a growing god; although, he felt a surge of shame to realize that he hoped he'd fill out like his dad instead of Ares. It wasn't meant as a slight.. he merely wished, on occasion, that he had been born truly Hephaestus' son. Not that he did not like Ares - it just seemed a low blow that Desire itself was all he was made out of. The desire born between enter twinged lovers, one intoxicated by wine, the other by grief. No love had served part in his creation, he had been born of hate. The god sighed sullenly as his words were ignored - more embarrassingly, as he was held like a princess in the arms of her knight. It wasn't.. quite a pout. Or so he believed.

Fenrir—nordic wolf—single—chains & trickster blade—location;; outside, entering building / Persephone's Classroom—tagging;; open to chat—ooc;; //
    He awoke with a start, a snarl forcing it's way past his lips as he roared with outrage. The air pressing against him was moist and cool with a gentle mist foaming from the sky. Took a few seconds for his eyes to adjust and the color of maroon clover come to focus. Fenrir slowly lifted his head where it rested along his front paws. He listened as birds sang overhead, a creek gurgled nearby. Left in a haze with his brain hurrying to catch up with the rest of his body, he was left unable to comprehend how in the world he had gone from sleeping in the darkness to being out here. Shifting his position, the mighty wolf raised his body at an angle off of the ground and tossed a curious look over his shoulder to see what he woken him.

There was nothing there. 'Dream,' his mind comforted itself. Yes, it was only a dream about a memory.. There were not here. He was safe, hewassafehewassafe- Fenrir began the breathing exercises to try and soothe his temper. It did not work. Unsteadily, the wolf rose to his paws and trotted down the clearing. He paused by the door, a look of bitterness crossing his face as he shifted to a human form. The wolf did not enjoy altering his form, but if this is what it took to be free then so be it. His hands absently ran along the underside of the metal cuffs around his wrists, a wince as he felt the a wetness and his fingers came back red. He was free, yes, but still just as chained as before. Just as constricted, worse even as the moment his hands touched them the enchantment strengthened. The sudden tightening around his hands and neck had him growling deep in his chest as he slipped into a classroom. He ignored the teacher and student at the front as they conversed, slowly slinging to settle in the seat furthermost in the back.

Artemis—goddess of the hunt & moon—eternal maiden—silver brow & hunting knives—location;; Girl's Locker-room—tagging;; open to chat—ooc;; //
    "The wheels of life keep turning, spinning without control," Artemis never considered her much of a singer, but in times when she held her own company and no one else's did she let herself mumbled a few lyrics here and there. The shower spilled a gentle warmth down her back, the water soothing the aches and pains in her shoulders from her earlier hunt. She had brought the hunted prey back to the school all on her own - dragged it, more like. The cafeteria staff had been taken aback yet accepted the meat and her request to serve venison as lunch today. "The wheels of the heart keep yearning, for the sound of the singing soul and nights are full with weeping!" Her voice carried in silky waves, she proved that she was truly a sister to the god of music. Slowly, she finished washing the conditioner out of her hair.

A smile adorned her face as she turned the water off and began toweling herself off. Tiny bits of light sparkled in her ebony tresses, and she intended to try her hair under the sun's rays. "For sins of the past we've sown; But, tomorrow is ours for the keeping, Tomorrow the future's shown."  With a towel around her waist, she left the shower area and started to head towards her locker. She was alone now and she put the towel around her hair instead of her body as she headed to her locker. Artemis' smile fell straight off of her face as she caught sight of a male in the locker room. Her hands flew to cover her modesty, face paling as she realized that there was no way he had not seen her. Panicking, her eyes glanced around in hopes of finding something to cover herself, something more than a towel - in the end, fear caught up with her and she screamed and ducked back behind the shower curtains. "Get out!" She shrieked, though her voice wavered as tears spilled out of her eyes. 'He saw me.. a man saw me naked.' The innocent maiden was furious, she was scared, she was.. she was so embarissed.

Last edited by Arkham Outlaw on Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Silent Reaper

Post  Silent Reaper on Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:48 pm

Typhon arrived to the school just then. The skies darkened and thunder sounded as a humanoid shape descended from the storm on four, bat like wings. Once Typhon landed, his wings melted back into his back as he assumed his "human" form. He looked around almost boredly before the six foot three monster strode with student application papers towards Hades's office, along with a note from his Fury "probation officers" and therapists, saying that he was a good boy and allowed to try and mingle with gods and demigods and try and lead a semi normal life. There was also a small package for Hades of a few syringes. The Furies made them special for if Typhon lost control of his rage and needed to be sedated before he went on taking on gods and nearly killing them. Again. Once at Hades's office, Typhon took a deep breath and firmly knocked on the door.

Elise looked over as a guy walked into the room and started to sing. She tilted her head curiously. A wolfskin changer? No.... he was more ancient and powerful than that. A more primal power in Elise woke and she softly sang in harmony with him on instinct, using an olde and forgotten tongue of the Fae people to calm wolves.

Viktoria took a deep breath and stood. She drew her shortswords before sheathing them again. He was late... The vampiress noted. Vicky strode out of the woods and began to hunt Ares down again. He promised her a fight, and she would make sure he kept his word....

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:04 pm

Devon walked over to ARtemis and held a flier out to her. "Probably not your style, but I just felt like you should have a bit of a heads up so that you can prepare yourself and avoid being kidnapped for the dance, because I'm sure you don't want that. Not that I think you can't protect yourself either way, I'm sure you're fully capable of doing that, but I feel like you'd have a better chance of keeping yourself protected and preparing ways to protect yourself with a heads up on what's happening... because... you know... some of the guys here like challenges and don't care if you're a goddess of purity." He told her.

Persephone looked over at the strange wolf creature that walked in. She walked over to Venus and began to stroke his head as lavenders, chamomiles, and other flowers with powerful calming scents began to flourish around the wolf human creature thing.

"And tenement halls"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:01 am