Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

The unholly Rp play!!!

wolfHhowling

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

The unholly Rp play!!!

Post  wolfHhowling on Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

The first day of school, at Hade's plutonian shore Academy.... the last student body is now in tarterus because they all pissed him off to much....

So fresh new student body....

Each student has a choice of dorms.

The lonely look out tower, that over looks the lake and perfect for any hopeless romantics

The haunted cabin, which is where death lives... So if you don't mind being creeped out have fun.

The barn... yes you can live in the barn. Hades does not care, you sleep in the lofts or in the stalls, he doesn't have animals, but if you want pets you live in the barn.

The Ten/shack. The tents as its called is a group of tens that are also part shed or shack... the weird hybrid is in the middle of the campus, and is the only place, hades completely (insert F word here) despises, good luck.

You all have just arrived for what ever god forsaken reason.

The gates are large and iron, depictions of hell are in them, horrific screams and iron flames to ward off any of the soundest of minds. The Gates are ajar, as if patiently waiting to consume you and your souls. a raven lights at the top, ware the skull and cross bones sits.

it caws " The night plutonian shore, welcome all, find your dorms for to night is doom for you all " he cackled happy with itself " come on come on, come come, find your place of dwelling, the castle is spooky and full of blood, but we all do very well " he stood on one foot " quoth the raven never more, on to nights plutonian shore, those who wish to perish not, step forward, those who wish to perish step forward, but quoth the raven never more." and just like that, the bird flys away, leaving you with a thick sens of foreboding dread.

and now you know

wolfHhowling

Re: The unholly Rp play!!!

Post  wolfHhowling on Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:51 pm

Hessy frowned and took his wife's hand " that is not the drain to ," he back paddled " Oh might, I think were in a swimming pool" then frowned " Is this what they call a water bed? " he said in utter confusion " they said this was my bedroom, I do not see a bed room" he snorted " then again I can't see much but ya " he frowned " do the chimes displease you, " he pointed up, " Though I am not sure, why people light a billion candles, throw roses in a bath tub... and hang wind chimes above said tub.... " he grew even redder " Did no one thing I needed a room to sleep in?" he frowned, " also ware am I going to put my collection of shoes " he grew redder " or hammers " he grew bright flame red " or underware " he cleared his throat " i have quite a lot of that " he said then kept floating along, till his head bumped something " Couch whats this in the middle of the pool." Pulling her and himself up on to it he noticed the bright deep and rich shade of hot pink " Oh my, " he pulled her up to sit on its edge " Its a heart bed, suspended in a swimming pool, surrounded by candle, wind chimes, and floating rose petals..... and is that " he sniffed " chocolate covered strawberries " he turned bright red " Oh god " he looked at Aphro " when I asked Ares to hang them some place, is that some sexual induendo I don't know about?" He was pretty bright red.

Hades repated " and what is that "

Ming ping cocked her head " why would I get sick? " she giggled " are you a celestial being of germs? No " he teased " so I can not get sick " she giggled " me is ming ping"

Ace looked at him " the ace of Spades, I am true death, true life, I replace the gods if they should never to exist " he said " all though I would have to purge all the world if Hessy stopped existing, and start a new." he snorted " or darkness will consume all " he nodded " its so boring though with the dinos roaming about " he shrugged.

and now you know

Dark Silence

Zodiac : Taurus Chinese zodiac : Rat
    Location : Forever falling into the core, into the eternal blackness

Post  Dark Silence on Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:42 pm

"The daughter of the Fae Queen!" Caine snipped. "Were you even listening? This little thing has been having me run around like a brain dead chicken fixing her mistakes! I'm asking you take her and do... whatever it is you do here.... teach kids how to control themselves, right?"

Elise blinked cutely and innocently at Hades, although her eyes still held a glint of mischief in their depths.

King frowned. "Really? Honestly, even Theseus feels stronger than you.... no offense, Thes....." He sighed and rubbed his face, which ever so briefly revealed he had a red eye to pair with his blue, hidden under his emo bangs.

Locust looked at Ming Ping in cute surprise. "I can make people sick... but you aren't scared?" He double checked. "You're cuddly...." he observed.

It's killing me that I will never get to hear your laughter anymore

-Disturbed, Save Our Last Goodbye
    In memory of one of my best friends
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Zodiac : Sagittarius Chinese zodiac : Monkey

Post  Dark Soul on Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:47 pm

Devon patiently waited for everyone to stop needing Hades so he could try and talk to the guy.

Zara continued to wander around, starting to grow bored as she didn't know anyone or anything there.

Joule, on the other hand, was already setting up a small line of cherry bombs around the girl's bathroom to pull of a situation similar to the Simpsons.

Arkham Outlaw

Zodiac : Gemini Chinese zodiac : Buffalo

Post  Arkham Outlaw on Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:02 am

Aphrodite | goddess of love & beauty | location: the forge/bedchamber | tagging: Hephaestus
    The entire room submerged. Aphrodite grimaced as her waterlogged hair become an uncomfortable weight on her shoulders. The goddess would cut if off if she wasn't so fond of it, that is. It clung to her body, the ends of it ending mid-thigh, proving an amusing cover as she pulled it around her shoulders to settle against her chest. "My makeup is all ruined," she slightly grumbled, fingers moving to her face as she felt the wet trail of black that smear across her fingertips. Oh gods she probably looked like a raccoon. She almost felt relief that Hephaestus' sight was poor; she'd be hysterical if she could see herself in such a sorry state. The chimes, while as beautiful and melodic as she had imagined them to be, were off her mind as she fretted over her appearance, quickly combing her golden locks so that they neat and tidy, washing the remainders of her makeup off in the waters. "It does not seem fair that you, born of the earth, receive the grace of the sea as your rest area." She voiced that jealous thought with a wistful sigh, slowly sliding her skirt down as she started to squeeze out the excess moisture and hang the cloth above the water to dry properly. Although she could just wander about in her delicates, she did own Hepheasetus one for the chimes.. this would service. The room itself, wasn't abnormal, at least not to her eyes. Aphrodite lived within a temple devoted to love and lust: there were marriages in her hallways, sex on a great many of the surfaces. Candles and rose petals.. they seemed normal enough decor. The only unusual thing, in her mind, was the heart shaped bed. A cliche, really - she had little affection for them at how often they had been overused. Now, one of her temples housed a bed shaped like a phallus- that, that she enjoyed immensely.
    Whether or not she bristled remains to be seen, or more accurately, is unlikely to be seen by her husband. Ares had arranged this, then? Hmph. She wondered if the war god was attempting to set Hephaestus up with someone. It'd serve her right, yet still she didn't figure that god of war as one to involve himself in her problems. She'd have to meddle in his love life and see how he enjoyed her sabotage. "The chimes are beautiful," she reassured with a smile and a dismissive wave of her wrist. "It is just your quarters that prove.. unexpected, that is all." Involving herself in his love life would be to kind. By the point of embarrassment which he was causing her, Aphrodite wanted to use her abilities to cause the battlefields to pause for a moment and make passionate love to their enemies all in plain view of Ares, shame him by witnessing his domain locked in a heated embrace of her own doing. She arched a brow as he mentioned a collection of shoes. And underwear. Dear lord.. "If you wear banana hammocks, I am leaving." she spoke it like a joke, despite the fact that she was very much serous. One man with those damned things.. She still grew bitter to remember how many of her thongs he had stolen. Damned thief. She offered a light thanks as she was lifted free of the water, though frowned at the wetness which spread across the bed. Oh well. Shamelessly, the chocolates were snatched before he had the chance, held in her clutched hands against her chest. "Chocolate is the way to a woman's heart as easily as diamonds, I claim these are the goddess of love," she declared teasingly, daintily nibbling on the end of one. She shrugged when he asked her a question. "I am a living sexual innuendo.. suffice to say, I wouldn't know even how to not speak one." Aphrodite would still be having words with Ares.. but Hephaestus was a bit amusing like this, so out of his depth.
    wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:02 pm

Hades rolled his eyes " no what did she do " he sighed " serously your chaos"

Ares walked into the open door and said " Honestly .... " then lifted an eyebrow and frowned " wait.... when.... how? Ah..... " then sighed and screamed " DEATH!" and pointed in the room.

Death soon peaked his head "Hi, whats the matter? Hessy isn't allergic to candles or Roses so " he shrugged " and I figured putting the bed above the pool and sorta in it, was just fine, beds not wet... and besides I figured some chocolates, might help, Oh look see it worked, though I wish you'd have waited, I would have gotten Phessy to grow the roses around the pillars, and grow lilies in the pool, and sorrow could have caught fish to put in it."

Ares looked at Death " you had help? " he snorted " were ah, going to leave you two alone, have ah fun... while i box Deaths ears "

Death snorted " you can't box what you can't catch"

Hessy got reader, and pulled Aphrodite into his arms, drying her off with his heat, and the bed then pulled her into his lap " Death kinda scares me now " he said " you'll sleep in here with me to make sure he's not snorkleing in here right?" he asked in honest horror.

and now you know

Dark Silence

Post  Dark Silence on Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:28 pm

Caine growled. "By causing unneeded chaos and order for me to have to solve on top of all the other shite I have to balance out." He nudged Elise towards Hades. "And her mom has expressed to me personally that she is not responsible for the hoodlum, so merry freaking christmas, Hades!"

Elise stumbled a little, her arms flinging around Hades to balance herself from Caine's rough push. Her face grew bright red and she drew back as soon as she regained composure, fumbling an apology.

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:15 pm

All my peeps just peeped about.

Arkham Outlaw

Post  Arkham Outlaw on Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:21 am

Aphrodite | goddess of love & beauty | location: in the forge / bedchamber | tagging: Hephaestus
    Aphrodite was most definitely not ashamed of her body. Her preferred form entirely unclothed, perhaps a bit of sea foam on her to leave the intimate parts of her a mystery. That did not mean that when Ares' entered he was greeted with a smiling face. Her lips were locked firmly in a scowl, irritation oozing out of every pore as he waltzed right in without so much as a knock. Her arms crossed in front of her chest, wet hair adjusted to keep his eyes from roaming where she'd rather they not. Ares had no right to the temple that was her body, she wouldn't treat him with it. "Couldn't you of knocked first?" she questioned, sighing. Aphrodite had little care if Hephaestus and her were close or not, it still didn't seem proper to enter what was supposed to be his private sanctuary without permit. Although she still wanted to give him a piece of her mind for making this waterlogged room - the nearly blind god could of drowned. A husband to a literal daughter of the sea, drowning. She groaned and fell back against the mattress in despair as Ares invited someone else into here. Her nostrils flared slightly as Death admitted to cutting up sacred flowers. She hoped that these were from around one of her temples; Aphrodite personally planted and loved those bushes, she'd throw a fit if someone chopped up her garden.

One of her eyes opened as she heard that Death left the chocolates. Hm, she didn't realize he could cook. Perhaps she'd have to get him into the kitchen with her one of these days.. though it was likely that he'd brought them or hired another to construct them. Part of her couldn't quite accept the image of Death in a pink frilly apron making desserts. "You made a sex bed." She huffed, eyes both shutting as she resisted the urge to throw her shoes at the two gods. Dammit. They made a sex bed for Hephaestus and not the sex goddess.. that didn't seem fair. She tried to distract herself by thinking that that was why she was offended and not because it didn't seem as if they had her in mind when they made this bed. For Hephaestus and likely another woman. "Yes, yes." She said dismissively, relaxing only as she heard the two gods depart. Honestly, the goddess was more than pleased to be dry, so much that she didn't resist even as she was taken into the god's arms. His lap.. she gave a wince and squirmed slightly even as she was sat down atop it. Let the gods not forget the monthly ceremony she partook in the Kanathos spring at Nauplia. "I am mostly undressed.." she reminded lightly, eyebrow raised as she wondered if he'd forgotten. "... you're poking me, darling." The idea of Death or even Ares listening in or hiding himself wasn't lost on her. She doubted he'd risk getting caught as a peeping tom, but it wasn't entirely out of Ares character at least. She was a bit attached to her own room though.. "Until you can craft underwater traps.. I will stay here." She agreed calmly. Still she'd have to go back and forth to get her makeup and clothing ready, but she supposed it'd be alright. "... I'll have to walk in my panties to my room though.." She mused, shrugging slightly at the thought. Oh well, it's not as if she cared who saw her that way.
    wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:51 pm

Hessy frowned and cuddled into her " I actually like the idea of fishies. " he grinned " and lily pads... ooo and I like the idea of the growing roses... I think roses are pretty... but to be honest, I am pretty sure they trimmed the roses out in the back of the school, they needed a good pruning, as they were starting to not look so hot." he paused " should say feel so hot " he bit down on the strawberries " hmm these are good... Wonder if Death will share the recipes, I have that pot pie hes been coveting we could swap.... " he wondered allowed " or I can make him a brand new spatula to replace the one some stupid iron chef stole from him " then he just held on to her " I missed you" he said softly cuddled to her " help me paint the god horrific orange a nice pretty hot pink?" he asked " besides some of my customers will take offense to the hunting orange>"

Hades yawned " so another words she in for being a gender confused loki got ya... please leave before you get your chaos all over my order... thank you for dropping off your problems, come again "

Ace just sighed long and deep, " really?" he looked at him " and with in my gaze" he said and as he said this the time line stretched before him " he laughed " see that boy, that's what I conctrol everything and anything and I could make it so that some one such as your friend was never born, completely earased from history just like that" he snapped his fingers, and poof the forest fire that was about to decimate thousand of forests poofed, never to have happened "Now about that..... lets see ware did you begin " and went back in time tracing step by step king, all the way back he raised his eyes " trouble maker you are but no your sins are greater then your virtues, I see both you see... " he continued to go through " well then whats this, oh my ex dying of an overdose, wait.. did you just call her mom?" he blinked. rolled it back even more " OH me oh ver me, O my me " he looked at king " So your name is king and I would go all the way back to when you were made but ah.... I don't think you want to see that, nor the arguments after "

Ares tapped jouly on the shoulder " what are you doing " he smiled " well now, cherry bombs..... in the toilets, " he said " I am the god of war, and as the god of war, pick up every last cherry bomb out of them toilets with your teeth "he grinned

Death peeked " why is the damn mop only in the girls bathroom? " he said " come on ares we'll get raped in here"

Lotus giggled as she stretched to sun bathe, she loved that, but made the area around her nice and icey she had the feeling something was watching.

Ming ping " yes I am sure dragons don't get sick " she said and giggled " what do you not like to play, Celestial dragons are quite playful I am sorry if I offended?"

and now you know

Dark Silence

Post  Dark Silence on Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:10 pm

Caine snorted. "Thank you.... and I was half hoping to get a teaching position here too if you had the room." He told Hades.

Elise frowned. "I'm not a gender confused Loki!"She protested, offended at the notion.

King frowned. He pondered what the God of Time was implying. He was no idiot, despite being very bull headed at times. "So..." he concluded slowly. "My guess is I was named King Spades.... to spite you in some way.... father?"

Lo and behold, Death's fear came true.... kind of. A dragon flew down, turned into a woman with tumbling black hair and red eyes, and challenged Ares to a duel. it was Viktoria, and after deciding she was lonely beyond belief, now sought to challenge any man she thought might be able to best her. Not that she didn't try to lose, she actually was yet to lose aggravatingly enough, and hoped that the flipping GOD OF WAR would at the least provide a challenge for the Vampire Hunter Hunter. Also, she discovered a long time ago you truly knew the strengths and weaknesses of a man based on how they fought, and how honorable they were.

No-Eyes hunted. And then, he caught whiff of it. Life, young and green and warm, like spring after winter. A literal shadow he creeped onto Lotus before he turned into his ghastly true form behind her and almost sensually teased at her neck, his clawed hands moving over her shoulders and pushing her top and bra straps down. No-Eyes' tail flicked around, poised to impale.

"I've never met a celestial dragon before." Locust said cutely. "European dragons and Apothis, yes, but no Oriental or Celestial dragons. Although I have heard they can be very cuddly..." He frowned and looked down before he looked back at her. "Are you cuddly?"

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:19 pm

Joule was about to tell Ares that with where the bombs were positioned in the toilets, getting them with her teeth would've been physically impossible unless she had a snout of some sort, but then some strange woman came in and challenged him to a fight. She shrugged it off and lit the first, which would activate the rest before poofing out of the bathroom and walking across campus casually as if she hadn't done anything wrong. And each and every toilet in that bathroom turned into a cold geyser.

Devon waited a few more minutes before shoving his hands into his pockets and walking over to Hades's office, knocking on the door as he took in a deep breath, bracing himself for what he was certain would be total destruction.

Arkham Outlaw

Post  Arkham Outlaw on Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:04 am

Aphrodite | goddess of love & beauty | location: the forge/bedchamber | tagging: Hephaestus  
    The goddess shrugged as he mentioned fished. She hardly minded if he filled this chamber with aquatic pets - strike that, aquatic, creatures for if she learned of a water goddess or demigoddess swimming in this room, they'd soon find themselves stricken with asexuality. An exaggeration perhaps, for she knew within her heart of hearts that 'tis was within his right to seek out affection in the arms of another and despite how the idea pained her, she was a goddess of love and could not act against it. Although if the woman was using him.. then.. perhaps. It would only be fair, in her opinion. The preferred fish that she had in mind for these chambers would be koi. It was more for symbolism than anything else: they stood for  strength gained over centuries, courage and overcoming adversity, all of the things which she naturally attributed to a god such as Hephaestus. The Shinto religion placed them with good fortune as well, Which, she thought with a grimace, is something Hephaestus could sorely make use of. Aphrodite did not offer to help him garden, in part due to the fact that with Persephone staying here.. her own skills would be mediocre, or so she believed. Her skills laid in all of the means she knew Hephaestus, as well as the other gods, figured to be fairly useless. The true desires of the heart, the inner beauty as well as outer charm, sex and affection - in a world where gods reigned over man, the kings of her world controlled life and death itself, Love seemed insignificant.
    Aphrodite was a bit relieved to hear that her own bushes were left unclipped. She had grown attached to her flowers; it wasn't often she found a hobby she truly enjoyed (besides sex) and she'd shed a tear if it all her hard work was ruined. Gardening was the most relaxing task she'd set out to do; far better than answering the mortals' prayers and focusing her talents on drawing soul mates together. "... you could hang some potted plants as well. Perhaps Anemones..?" she suggested, a sad smile pulling at her lips as she reminiscences over the original creation of the blood-red flowers. It wasn't a happy memory, truly, yet it was proof to her. Proof that no matter what the others said, no matter how harsh their words for her wandering from bed to bed, at least she would know that she had truly been in love, once. She would remember what it felt to have her heart filled until it was overflowing, and the agony of it's burden spilling out the cracks day by day. Her expression shifted to mock irritation as Hephaestus took one of the strawberries. "I thought I claimed these," she huffed, shaking her head in dismay. She leaned forward without warning and firmly pressed her lips against it. The sweetness of it distracting as she used her sly technique to clear the chocolate off of his lips. She leaned back against the mattress and smiled innocently, slowly consuming another strawberry in a very.. lucrative way. Perhaps sucking the end with a bit too much intensity, making soft gasps and breathy moans, the entire time keeping eye contact with him. Aphrodite had a rather talented tongue, after all. She did not always enjoy being a temptress, but in some cases a bit of teasing was required. There was a flicker of surprise as the god merely held onto her and cuddled against her, lips pursed as she realized he was far more innocent than she gave him credit for. "The shade will be so intense that those with their sight will find themselves blinded by the power that is pink," she said with a delighted giggle. His softly spoken words did not go by unmissed.. Yet Aphrodite wasn't sure what to say. If she admitted to missing him too, she knew it wouldn't make up for the lost time. It was both of their faults, his time in the forge and hers.. around.. but still, she did feel guilt for the centuries lost to them.
    wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:27 am

Hessy grinned brightly " you really would? I like hot pink its bright, I can see it, and it reminds me of you " he grinned " Hot, and pink " he teased her then blushed ever so softly " Do you think.... if ." he took in a shuddering breath, his words died in his throat and his gaze turned haunted " ya sure I will hang baskets of those, I can see them, vividly." his frowned deepend and his grip on her lessoned a bit, he bit his lip before then continuing " Wife, prepare yourself, for I wish to court you " he teased " we really can't say were married, i mean sure we are, but I didn't get to court you, you never got to go out on those dates mortals feels so enamored by, and all though I do shower you with gifts, I need an excuse to spoil you rotten " he said " then maybe the anemone's won't hurt so badly " he said looking at her " I would have let you go " he said softly " even if it killed me to do so which it would have "

Ares sighed " after we've had a shower or a swim in the lake, and after I kill me a god " he said " of explosioves " he growled " wring her little pretty neck, as I snap her in twain"

Hades sighed " sure teach the chaos theory, " he mused " Come in, might as well its a full party in here complete with booz... might as well have all manor of devils "

Ace looked at him " so, want to go get ice cream, maybe meat your older brother, half sibs.... and for the record I did tell her I was a single parent, FIVE (insert F word here) TIMES< I even showed her baby photos, I am that werid dad " he snorted " oh and your dessed like a rag..... so shopping unless you like dressing like a rag, but I can't really " he sniffed " yep, pretty sure hades barrows a shirt from you to torcher souls "

Lotus, giggled " thought to pray on sweet hearts?" she smirked, as she froze her own heart " sorry suggar I am the ice queen, " and froze him in spot, before sliding off into the water " you should know by now nasty.... I eat guys like you for breakfest"

Ming ping nodded " very cuddly would you like to be cuddled? I am the the celestial dragon of warm hugs and seasons "

and now you know

Dark Silence

Post  Dark Silence on Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:44 am

Viktoria nodded to Ares. "I shall find you again in one hours time then. I shall prepare in the meantime." She said. Viktoria had always been more or less seen as honorable. She allowed her foes time to ready themselves for a duel. She was only merciless if they did not face her one on one, or fled. She herself headed towards the woods to prepare. The quiet and wild wood calmed her. Vicky walked as silent as a predator as she listened to the forest sounds around her.

Caine nodded. "Which version of chaos theory, or are you leaving that up for my interpretation?" He asked as he followed Hades. "And what kind of booze do you want?"

Elise sighed and followed. She figured she would need registration or something.

King actually blushed a bit as Ace assessed him so critically. "S-sure?" He agreed to Ace. He never actually had a dad before, and his mother wasn't really a "mom", so the poor kid had no idea how to act.

No-Eyes growled and melted into a black, ooze looking puddle that bubbled until the ice was gone, and tried to follow Lotus, but it appeared the lack of heartbeat and the combination of water addled his senses enough to not be able to find her. No-Eyes got out after a few minutes, back in his normal form, and shook himself dry like a dog.

Locust nodded. "Yes please. I like hugs. My big brother sometimes gives me hugs, which is always nice. He's the only one other than you who seems to like my company." He grinned. "Ace is the best big brother."

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:03 am

Joule continued to explore the rest of the campus, unaware of just how much she'd pissed off Ares... and not much caring either. She'd gotten in trouble plenty of times before, but no one had ever been able to make her figure out when and where is the appropriate time to set off explosives.

Devon entered the office and looked over at Hades. "I'm not much of a drinker, but thanks for the offer." He answered and then looked at Elise and Caine before looking back at Hades. "Though I was hoping to have a couple of moments alone with you, sir."

Arkham Outlaw

Post  Arkham Outlaw on Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:33 am

The heart could take a beating. It would be broken, torn and shredded, gaping holes that never ceased to leak, to ache.. yet no matter what, it was strongest muscles in the body. The heart could continue to beat and endure far greater pains - and perhaps that is why it suited Love, why it was your heart you gave away in lieu of mind or soul. Souls could be claimed and stolen, minds corrupted.. but not the heart, never the heart. The goddess who reigned over the heart would be just as strong. Her strength did not rest in muscle or pure might; it was a subtle power, one many would not see, would not fear.. her power laid in endurance. You can shatter her to pieces and scatter them along the winds and yet somehow, she would find a way to keep powering forward. Love guided her way and it had not led her astray within her eternity. Somehow, Hephaestus always knew what to say to make her feel better, and she could already feel a smile by feeling and looking at him. Although she heard that she was beautiful and alluring from the lips of others, lovers, friends, family.. she always blushed when her husband complimented her so. Aphrodite was frowning again, her hands slowly but surely taking his face between them, gaze staring into the ends that she swore she'd never see the end of. Sometimes she could feel the insecurity of his appearance come off him in waves - and as a creature of the heart, she needed that to stop because a deity as handsome as he deserved the confidence of a god as well. "You are the most handsome man I have ever met, I couldn't of asked for a more capable man." She started kissing his cheek, a part where the skin bore a scar from his time in the forge, soft lips passing each imperfection in reverence.

Despite the fact that they were, yes, in a bed.. and yes, she was aroused (pft, she was always aroused), the goddess stopped before things became to heated. Because she was a goddess of love as much as lust, and she knew when to differentiate the two - and if he only found affection in the space between her legs, then it would not be enough. She had to trust that Hephaestus was not like the other men. He did desire a warm body against him for a quick tumble in bed, what he wanted would be most lasting.. or so she hoped. "I see them each night," she murmured, face flushed in embarrassment as she confessed her own stupidity. It had been eons again, there would be no lasting remains of her sweet prince. His once house laid in ruins beneath ruins, his bones one with the earth. And yet, she would never forget the softness in his touches, the open adoration he gifted to her or the way his eyes shone with mirth whenever they danced under the stars. "A date, you say..?" she said, eyes widening in surprise. Her lips curled back into a bright smile as he confided in his desire court her right and proper. "Well, as if I could ever say no to your gifts," she teased with a pearly laugh. There was a tease in how her eyebrow raised in a sudden realization, a knowing glint in those damned bedroom eyes of hers. "You know what the mortals say.. it'll take more than one if you crave intimacy.. but I think you can manage that, yes." It did not mean that she would by any means make it easy on him. Oh no. She was going in guns blazing.. let's see if he lasted three dates without blowing his top (because she sure as hell wasn't going to.. unless asked winks).
    wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:45 pm

Hessy grinned a bit, nuzzled her " For warned, I all ready think your adorably cute even when your wrath is greatest " he said grinning " So... my dear wife, then you have no qualms about going to dinner, with me, or a Festival, or " he grinned " watching the world burn as a volcano erupts from the safety of a boat, and star gaze when the great volcano gives its gift of land to the sea.. " he shrugged " ah the sea, I remember seeing that the waves crash, lending its heart to sland could be born, and in the same breath take it away as simple as that " he grinned " hmm, so many things we could do wife, so many " he smiled " we could go on a cruise, to the bahamas, order things I cant see, and watch birds I can see " he laughed at that, or go to an aquarium and watch the fish, I heard there are all manors of fish I can see... " he grinned nuzzling her now " maybe I could fashion you a nightingale, that sings when you ask of it, one that doesn't have to live in a cage, but loves you as I do so he stays "

Hades looked at Cain " if you can't teach both your not a true lord of Chaos and I pity you for not embracing the glory of it, and miss what ever your name is... your going to start tomorrow in Gardening... " he looked at Devon " they are leaving soon, is there a matter then?" he said dry and coldly at the boy.

Ares, after quickly take a rinse, with soap, found the little she devil that started the mess, and bellowed, a good war cry, as he plowed into her, grabbing her from the neck, " You will clean up every (insert F word here) damn unholly son of a ( FEMALE DOG!) mess you have made, or I swear to gods above me, that you will set off the atomic bomb that is my damn temper, and I have made Nations fall to there knees before my mighty Dick, so I doubt you want to see what happens with my mighty temper "

Death sighed as he was toodling around being the adorable death he was and that included him being quite oddly bipolor and quite odd.

Ming ping giggled " your adorable" she said " I may keep you " she hugged him " Free Hug"

and now you know

Dark Silence

Post  Dark Silence on Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:12 pm

Caine scoffed. "Of course I know both! I make chaos theory happen. If I want, I'll (insert F word here) make my own theory and make it work." He countered.

Elise blinked at Hades. "Pardon?" She asked. "I'm going to be a teacher too?"

Locust purred and hugged her back. He was not a very big and muscular man, but had enough muscle to be strong still. After a moment, he picked up Ming Ping and started to walk off with her in his arms.

Viktoria found a clearing and sat down in the middle of it, legs crossed and back straight. She closed her eyes and meditated, focusing on breathing deeply and becoming one with the forest around her. The strange ritual helped balance herself before a fight, and gave her some mental clarity too. She would be ready when the God of War was too.

King actually blushed a bit as Ace assessed him so critically. "S-sure?" He agreed to Ace. He never actually had a dad before, and his mother wasn't really a "mom", so the poor kid had no idea how to act.

No-Eyes growled and melted into a black, ooze looking puddle that bubbled until the ice was gone, and tried to follow Lotus, but it appeared the lack of heartbeat and the combination of water addled his senses enough to not be able to find her. No-Eyes got out after a few minutes, back in his normal form, and shook himself dry like a dog.

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:15 pm

Devon glanced over at Caine.  "You don't need to get all snippy..." he mumbled quietly before glancing over at Elise.  "You're not going to be teaching it.  Persephone is already the teacher for gardening... not unless Death got mixed up... and I can't much imagine Persephone being a student.  She's not that young anymore."

Joule choked a bit as Ares grabbed onto her neck and glared at him. "Why should I?" She gasped out as she tried to feel her lungs with air while he held onto her throat. "I was just having some fun. I didn't hurt anybody."

Arkham Outlaw

Post  Arkham Outlaw on Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:43 pm

The goddess' wrath was only at it's greatest whenever someone acted in spite of love. Denial of love typically served as the easiest way to earn her interest - not in a good way, either. She had once been as fierce as the war gods, for love was a battlefield and she, it's general. Blood, sweat and tears were her domain, heart ache and heart's lighting anew. The first spark of affection in a lover's eyes and the last beat as that love was lost as the soul went into death's cold clutches. "I'll attend any event by your side so long as Death is not also in attendance," she replied with a chuckle. Oh, what a romantic. She knew it was all in good humor, dark humor if that, but at least he was in enough of a secure mood to express himself. "... besides I haven't ever had a need for a boat." She added with a wry twist of her lips. Her mother was the sea, it's gentle caress on her whenever she neared. "I could take you into it's depths.. could show you wonders even one such as brilliant as you haven't imagined."  Her nose crinkled at the thought of a cruise ship. Ah she would preferred a event that would not tarnish the health or her divine parents: no smokes to dull her father's light, nor pollutants to soil her mother's heart. "There's also your temple at the heart of a dormant volcano.. or, of course, one of my temples so long as you'll uncomfortable around entangled lovers." She had little regard for how it might disturb others to walk upon bodies entwined. Aphrodite saw no shame in lovemaking, it was a dance, a unity of two souls as one.. Although she knew that in this day and age, still so many were so modest. While there was so much that they could do.. honestly she did not care about the time or place, so long as it was him. She hadn't declared her love for each other yet. She so rarely said as much, not that anyone had declared that to her without lust or infatuation lining their woods, even her dearest Adonis. The thought of it.. made her scared.  She could stand being used countless times, being left for the next 'beautiful' mortal by the gods and protecting herself with a coat of ice, but actually risking her hand to another's hands.. risking that they might shatter which she still pieced together, terrified her.
    wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:54 pm

Hessy grinned " You mean those nasty assed things that chug smoke that smells worse then my forge?" he snorted " no thank you... i am talking about a big cruise ship, with sails." he then grinned " or a row boat.... I happen to be very good at rowing a boat." he grinned. " but to night I think my pretty wife, I'll take you out for dinner and a festival." he said " would you like that my dear... " he then grinned " oh that reminds me I have picked up stitching.. " he smiled, and waving a hand, produced the box he had kept said stitching " I would love it if you wore it to night " he said opening the box, as the slinky, pink dress, that was a hot pink at top, and faded in to the palest of pinks at the bottom, stitched into it was pretty stitch work, roses as prefect as if they were real, were stitched from the rich shoulder, and made a sweep, down to the bottom in a gentle spiral. The sweet heart opening to the dress, would show her lovely bosom tastefully, with small perfect gems stitched right into the neck line, the hem of the dress, and accented the roses. The split up the side was flirty, " not bad for my first attempt though I think I got the shoes to look nicer" in every way size and form, the shoes were made perfectly to match and as if they were formed to her feat and hear feat alone. He grinned " and I went over board, and made the matching earings, the matching necklace, the little hair peace... " he grinned " I had fun... so much fun I now Have a pink and black, well you'll find out " he teased.

Hades rolled his eyes " Yes yes, now git, I have things to do people to burn, complements to sear, and oh yes people to chastise, and you miss frilly froo.... can pick a room, to live in, same with you Chaos king, now " he looked at the boy, " it seems you have brains.... " he grinned like the damned devil " Oh, hmmm I see I could " he sneared " oh I could."

Ares snorted " because you tore, up that over there, DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG DEATH TOOK TO GROW THAT WEED? HE WAS FOUND OF THE DAMN THING! THe bathroom is a (insert F word here) mess, you blew up sorrows, favorite spot in the yard... Fates going to be pissed, because thats the stone he used to sharpen his tools with.... oh and you blew up my HAMOCK." he bellowed snarled and snapped, " so you will clean up with damn mess, you will right appologies, to every last soul you scared, pissed off and made cry, and you will have to console death when he finds out YOU BLEW UP HIS (insert F word here) WEED."

Ace grinned " cool, " he said " now lets see, ware in the world is the best place to get ice cream... hmm or rather rum flavored Ice cream " he teased

and now you know

Dark Silence

Post  Dark Silence on Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:48 pm

"Have fun." Caine snorted and left to find his room. Chaos theory. Oh, he would make sure his students understood chaos through and through by the time he was done....

Elise nodded and scampered off to find the classroom for Gardening, just so she knew where in the world it was in plenty of time for tomorrow morning.

"I haven't had either before.... so your guess is as good as mine." King shrugged. Now that he knew Ace was his dad, he could see a couple features that were the same on his face own too.

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:54 pm

Devon tilted his head. "You could what? Listen... I know you hate mom for what happened... and I'm sure you hate me even more for it. In truth, I kind of hate myself. You and mom would probably still be together if I hadn't happened... but have you.. I don't know... tried to talk through it or something? Sorry, I'm not really a licensed therapist, but I just don't like that you and mom went splitsville simply because I happened when neither of you wanted me to happen."

Joule glared up at Ares. "I did not touch your (insert F word here) hammock. The only thing I've messed with since I arrived today was the girl's bathroom. Nothing else. I don't know anything about that weed you're tlaking about or any of those other things. If someone else went around and destroyed other stuff, than they're framing me. I only blew up the girl's bathroom and that's it. It's not my fault if your skull is too damn thick and too far up your ass to understand that."

Persephone lifted her head when she heard someone coming in and flicked her wrist so that the vines could part to let them in when they arrived.

Arkham Outlaw

Post  Arkham Outlaw on Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:54 pm

Aphrodite—goddess of sexuality, love & beauty—wife of hephaestus—girdle & mirror—location;; Heph's Room —tagging;; Hephaestus—ooc;; //
    This was most certainly not a woman of a few words, yet she decided that her naughty mind shouldn't further corrupt Hephaestus. Although she was tempted to confess to being skilled at rowing a boat as well - though hers referenced the urban dictionary definition of the phrase, likely a occurrence that wouldn't be met happily by the ears of her husband. He had not been versed in that particular skill set of hers thus far, she'd save corruption for a later date. When he offered her a date tonight it was more than she had expected. Truth to be told, sad as it might seem, her prediction would be for this attempt to be half-assed. Aphrodite knew that she was neither skilled in crafts nor as easily fixable as the machinery in which he tinkered on in his forge. It wouldn't be rude of him to devote himself to his craft and to working within Hades' school, even if she had want for more she was used to being on the back burner. Which meant that when he suggest that it happen tonight, her lips parted with surprise, a slow but brilliant smile brightening every inch of her lovely face. "Truly?" she gaped in disbelief. "Tonight?" The goddess' first thoughts, as always, turned to her apparel. She hadn't unpacked yet! She briefly fretted over the idea of digging through her luggage and what a mess she would make of her room as she struggled to locate a suitable outfit. She had a pale pink corset and garter set that she had wanted to try out..

There was the nagging realization that she did not have anything to wear - at least not the time to scrounge up something that she found suitable. Her face fell slightly, a sigh as she gripped his shirt tightly and tried to think up how to gently say as much without him thinking that she did not want to go out with him. Her brow furrows as he mentioned stitching. "What does that have to, oh," she breathed, eyes widening as he produced a box out of thin air. Her fingers hovered over the bodice, slowly tracing the delicate stitches down to the hem. "It's perfect," she gushed, though she struggled with what else to say - a bit overwhelmed. Naturally, Aphrodite did what she always did when words escaped her; leaning forward to capture his lips in hers, stealing his breath away before pulling back to give him a smile that would of melted the heart of a mortal man. But then she was invading his mouth again and kissing his neck, peppering him with sweet caresses just as he had, through words, so thorough done to her heart. Aphrodite summoned her golden girdle, the very same one he had once made for her. He was one of the few able to resist the seduction powers of the garment, yet she knew that it would suit the dress and she did adore it. She disentangled herself from his arms as she tender took the dress from his hands, standing atop the mattress so that she could pull it up. She fell to her knees, holding the dress against her chest with her back turned towards her so that he could tie it up. "A hand, please?" she request eagerly, her own hands tying the girdle around her waist.
    wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling Yesterday at 8:41 pm

Hessy grinned, zipped up her dress, and then purred with utter delight " I am so happy when you like my creations" he smiled " tis the greatest honor." he said smiling " I have a confession to make, were going to a movie premiere, I was invited, so we will be going there first " he said then smiled " I heard the stars that are in the movie will be there, I was only invited because I helped fund the film " he smiled " and while I am admitting things, were going to a restaurant I own. So please be brutally honest with the staff, I only serve the best wins, the best meals, and it seems to be working, as you have to be booked nearly 6 months to a year in advance." he chuckled then " but you know there is all ways a table for me, and I want to test out the new model of Limo I made, it runs on Water you see " he grinned " if you like it.... I could make more and sell them fix the darn smogy foggy air."

Hades shook his head " I don't hate your mother, I just " he sighed then thought about it horrifically, then continued to think on this, before he finally said " I had fallen out of love with her, and you basically was the wake up call " he shrugged " in a way I don't like you because I dont know you, and in another way I don't like you because you made me wake up from the fantasy I had told myself " he shrugged " so dear sweet what is your name Kevon? no it starts with a D. Look, why don't you help me with a few things. " he poundered " I get morons in here... lots and lots of morons if you could straighten them out like that girl you just did , that would be lovely " he puased " I think you can do that."

Ares growled " Oh..... " he said " you blew up the toilets which caused, the pipes to burst, which caused the yard to start spitting water, which destroyed deaths belovid weed, my hamock, sorrows favore spot, and Fates rock... " he said " Cause and effect its the same is i were to start a war in the Orient, the tropics, and south americ, suddenly cashews, cinnomin and Coffee supplies plumet, " he shook his ehad " there is a time and a place for war, and a time and a place for explosions learn them*

Ace frowned " oh dear we have to remidie that " and snapped his fingers ordering every single flavor known to man and handing the boy a big bowl " every flavor they have, eat it slowly you don't want a brain freeze " he grinned " unless your me and end up with one any way " he chuckled.

and now you know

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:41 am