Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

The unholly Rp play!!!

wolfHhowling

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

The unholly Rp play!!!

Post  wolfHhowling on Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

The first day of school, at Hade's plutonian shore Academy.... the last student body is now in tarterus because they all pissed him off to much....

So fresh new student body....

Each student has a choice of dorms.

The lonely look out tower, that over looks the lake and perfect for any hopeless romantics

The haunted cabin, which is where death lives... So if you don't mind being creeped out have fun.

The barn... yes you can live in the barn. Hades does not care, you sleep in the lofts or in the stalls, he doesn't have animals, but if you want pets you live in the barn.

The Ten/shack. The tents as its called is a group of tens that are also part shed or shack... the weird hybrid is in the middle of the campus, and is the only place, hades completely (insert F word here) despises, good luck.

You all have just arrived for what ever god forsaken reason.

The gates are large and iron, depictions of hell are in them, horrific screams and iron flames to ward off any of the soundest of minds. The Gates are ajar, as if patiently waiting to consume you and your souls. a raven lights at the top, ware the skull and cross bones sits.

it caws " The night plutonian shore, welcome all, find your dorms for to night is doom for you all " he cackled happy with itself " come on come on, come come, find your place of dwelling, the castle is spooky and full of blood, but we all do very well " he stood on one foot " quoth the raven never more, on to nights plutonian shore, those who wish to perish not, step forward, those who wish to perish step forward, but quoth the raven never more." and just like that, the bird flys away, leaving you with a thick sens of foreboding dread.

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Zodiac : Sagittarius Chinese zodiac : Monkey

Re: The unholly Rp play!!!

Post  Dark Soul on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:28 pm

All my characters continued to wait like good people.

Arkham Outlaw

Zodiac : Gemini Chinese zodiac : Buffalo

Post  Arkham Outlaw on Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:25 am

Aphrodite | goddess of love & beauty | location: inside the gates | tagging: open
    Aphrodite's arms were crossed, chin held high even as he slowly started to topple her defenses. The indignity of it, of being offered these treasures, these tokens as if they could win her heart— it infuriated her it— "Diamonds, you say?" She questioned, head tilted as she seemingly thought it over. By no means did it make this okay, did it make his attraction as she saw it for his work alright, yet it was suffice to say that the mortal phrase 'diamonds as a way to a woman's heart' did not prove entirely inaccurate when it came down to love herself. She liked the sound of it very much, and when her lips were pulled into a pucker, a slight pout, it was clear who had won. This time. Her lips parted and she did take her time to speak, waiting as if she hoped that he'd hold his breath for each word, feel a tremor at the unknown of what might pass by her lips. "Go on," she said simply, stepping forward to take his hand in hers, a reluctant smile adorning her face. She would listen day and night to men speak of her grace and beauty, although there was a particular way with how Hephaestus spoke of his craft than both elated and saddened her. She would, for now, pretend that he spoke such praise of her.

Theseus Hale | son of Poseidon | sixteen | location: outside the gates | tagging: King / Death
    Theseus shook his head and sighed. "Nope," he replied, popping the 'p' sound. He leaned back, stretching out his back and popping it for a moment as he relieved the strain he yet endured from being cooped up in the confines of his mother's car for the long ride over. "My dad is lord of the sea." He answers with a shrug. "My abilities are mostly water shite.. like moving." Poseidon was many things and he gave a slight wince as he rather another little bit."But my dad is also god of horses because apparently he likes having sex with horses.. which, actually, is a trait I do not share in." He wrinkled his nose slightly. Ew.. it was kind of odd that technically had an immortal horse as a half-brother.  

Artemis | goddess of wilderness & hunt | location: standing in line | tagging: open
    The goddess of the hunt did not trek with fear nor doubt. Her eyes were bright as the night time sky, heart as pure as the moon she was said to fly across the sky. Although there was no formal cutesy as she approached Hades, no feminine laugh or flush. With a warrior's grace, she fell upon her knee, head bowed in polite reverence as she stood before the very face of the ruler of the dead. "I will accept whatever 'tis asked of me without hesitance," she said in a clear, even tone. "So long as my vows remain my own." It was not a slight but a warning for her legs would be shut and her body her own as was her right.

Eros | god of desire & love | sixteen | location: standing in line | tagging: open
    The god of desire does twitch slightly, feathers fluffing outward and eyes wide as a towering god approaches him. He wonders if it is proper if he bows or shows some formal rest, however remembers his mother's wish for him to submit to none. Eros flushes slightly as the god admits to knowing his roll in his creation. "I.. I am sorry," he says in a voice like velvet. "For.. for what happened.. for.." for being born he almost says, though he cuts himself short and turns his sight back to the ground. Eros cares for his mother, truly, however some of the things.. He takes a shuddering breath as if he expects reprimand for speaking out of turn. Ares was truly his elder, his superior, he had just need to say it. To voice that burning thought which haunted his mind both day and night. The child of love, born in an act of hate. He wonders if that is part of his conflicted existence, war and love meshed in a uneven symphony. "... I've always known." He says and it's softer, shy. There's a secretive smile, a light in his eyes as he murmurs, "It's shadows.. you see?" His white wing gives a quick flap, a boyish grin on his face. His father by heart saw a minimal amount, in any case. He never let it to not let it hinder his perception of the male.
    wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:50 am

Hessy reached out for his wife, pulled her gently closer to him, but noticed the white movement, and mimiked it with his own, Eros had pretty white wings he remembered, and was here to day, so it was he who waved the shadowy white shaped wings, which were still pretty. He smiled then down at his wife, and grinned pulling out the comb for her hair he had spoke of, and slipped it into her pretty locks, he then slipped even more jewels around her throat and smiled " there when I the lord of the forge, sets forth to make the daintier more female things, I make it in knowing that they may only grace you for if they were touch any other, they would look as if death had drained them of all life, but on you wife, I would wager, they shine as any necklace apone a maid since the dawn of time, and female swoon for you have such luck " he shugged then and on a slight pur he mused softly all most crooned " I am tired wife, " he said " tired and I wish to cuddle my wife, do these pale stones, these diamonds and pearls from the sea please you my wife?"

Ares grinned and whispered to eros " its all right I was drunk besides you give such joy to such a lonely man who could be mad at that?' His smiled widened " but Hessy can see bright colors rich and bold colors, he's all ways told me how he thinks your wings are the prettiest things he's seen, and the opal he says is his favorite of the stones, for he thinks they are what makes such pretty wings " he said " so be prideful Son Of Aphrodite, be proud of who and ware you came from, you are loved by Hessy who actually harbors no ill will to wards his wife or I , and I might hate the goddess of love, but not because you exist "

Hades yawned " Goddess, such idiocies are needed, I am not the time to day " he said " I know you " he said simply " you will teach the students the way of the hunt " he said " but please don't kill anything infront of death, dead things make him really sad I know right, its like I run ,,, well you may go now to your quarters or watch if you wish " he then eyed them and bellowed " Devon... I might as well get you and KIng out fo the way, SO KING COME HERE AS WELL"

and now you know

Dark Silence

Zodiac : Taurus Chinese zodiac : Rat
    Location : Forever falling into the core, into the eternal blackness

Post  Dark Silence on Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:58 am

"Oh boy...." King sighed as he was summoned. He sauntered his way to the lord of the underworld, honestly just wanting this to be over and done with already.

~All the rest of mine continue to mill around and wait cutely, like the little bundles of floofy goodness they are

It's killing me that I will never get to hear your laughter anymore

-Disturbed, Save Our Last Goodbye
    In memory of one of my best friends
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:05 am

(Time skip to just after Hades does whatever it is he's doing...)

Persephone came out of her room and found Hades. "Hades, I need to speak with you." She told him, grabbing his wrist and pulling him off to the side away from prying eyes and ears. She hesitated a moment before finally speaking. "Hades... I love you. I never stopped loving you. But I suppose the feeling's no longer mutual. I get it... I (insert F word here) up... I wasn't careful and I got drunk... but I can't stand around watching us both torture ourselves with this. I know about the divorce papers..." she paused, trying to maintain her composure, but the tears were the victor as she started to sob. "They're on your desk... signed and ready... I regret that night more than you could ever understand, but that'll never be enough. I want you to have the freedom of finding someone else to make you happy now since I can apparently never be that girl again." She wiped some of the tears away before reaching up to kiss him softly. "I'll never stop loving you... and because of that, I have to let you free so you can stop living in this tormented nature. I'll just collect my things and then I'll be gone..." she told him quietly before turning around and heading back into the main building where her room was to do exactly as she said.

Arkham Outlaw

Post  Arkham Outlaw on Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:30 am

Aphrodite | goddess of love & beauty | location: outside | tagging: open
    There was sunshine above and Aphrodite sought to enjoy every moment of it. A smile graced the lips of the goddess known for her beauty, her hair tossed in the breeze in a way that might seem as if the wind itself might be caressing it's soft fingers across her scalp. She laid back against the tree trunk, a apple in hand as she quietly enjoyed the morning air, drinking in the birdsong above and children around. It almost made her miss her times back at her own temple, of the moans and orgasmic gasps that spilled between columns, whispered words of love and lust between a lover's embrace. She remembered a child's laugh there once. Eros and Anteros.. her jewels. The elder of her brood were less merry, they were tainted by their domains, tarnished so that they could never be as close to her as she wanted. Aphrodite's gaze spied across the field, a look of coming mischief as she scanned the ,ale youth lurking around and wondered if she might gain fuel to make another offspring. She had always wanted another girl, after all.

Theseus Hale | son of Poseidon | sixteen | location: literally in the closest | tagging: open
    Where might one expect to find a son of the sea.. but hiding in one of the cleaning person's closet. Theseus possibly had done something bad, something he might even regret. The girl had been asking for it, all cocky and huffing about how awesome her father was because he was the god of fertility and growth. Theseus had snorted and reminded her that all Priapus was known for was his huge dick and that he'd likely broken her mom in two. Okay, okay.. he hadn't known that her mom actually died in child birth or that if may or may not have had something to do with damage to her internal organs. Whoops. Now Theseus was not stewing in guilt.. because that harlot annoyed him. He was.. however, hiding from her boyfriend who wanted to beat him to a bloody pulp. Just a regular day for him.

Eros | god of desire & love | sixteen | location: outside | tagging: open
    There's a small smile on his lips even as uncertainty brims in his hazel gaze. He lands gently on his feet, immediately regaining his balance thanks to the strong wings on his back. Eros had grown slightly more confident in his deformity, as some referred to it. The wings came as natural as his arms and legs, he didn't hate them as much as he thought he would. The others.. he still wasn't sure. His face turned pink, shame in his gaze as he heard a group of girls whisper. Mocking remarks about the freak, the beastly god. His inhale was shaky as he fought to ignore them, ignore the slight ache in his breast at how some of their words he felt to be true.[/b]
    wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:45 am

( you couldn't wait till he was done.... some of the gods have no (insert F word here) clue why there here lol)

Hades let her go, he wondered how long would it take her, to figure out, that little miss Persephone was the only one who signed the papers, She was all ways dramatic, she'd come back, but then again, maybe the space was what he needed, to sort weather or not he'd sign too.

Death roamed the halls as he all ways had, he peeked in to Phessy's room and sighed " Hello Persephone, " he said his voice dry and solem " I see with in the gaze that only death might have, the path before you. Before you flee for blam and save, prehaps you should know whats true. The path you seek is still here, with the bonds you break and keep. If you leave blood and death will fallow, and all will be lost " he turned " and that gost will be everything you hold dear "

Hessy wondered out after his nap, " Oh wife, come to me my soft wife " he purred " come to me..... I have a gift " he said " come to me my wife..... " he purred " for its as the stone I give is as purple as royalty, and lit with my flames, so that no stone may shine as it." he purred " come my pretty wife, come to your Husband, and know the worth of my words"

Sorrow opened the closet, and sighed " occupied." he cocked his head " and why is poseidon's son cowering afraid of the boy friend who's girl is the queen of cocks?" he snorted " but then I am deaths son, and so tis a mystery why I care "

Blood wondering around " excuse me Eros, have you seen my creepy brother anyware? Not the Peppy one the creepy one " He sighed " death have mercy on me, I swear to all the gods, my brother will be the death of me, then cherion will have a laughing fit. and I all ready bump heads with him, No all soles must be fairied and stay in the underworld, Ya, and I am the personification of Merciful death and creative life, so bug off all dude" he shrugged " being the god of Coma's Mercy, and Miracles sucks"

Ming ping was peering into the water of the lake, wondering why she shouldn't swim here after dark, she was sure her other form would scare the other kids.

Ares noticed his nephew talking to his technically odd cousin, and snorted, then decided he'd walk about with his cute fluffy wings, and no one made fun of the god of war with them, they weren't white, though like Eros, no is wings were Grey ish, he persomed love had washed the grey away. But a good fly would be fun.

Fate was being well fate, inspiring people to Glory and Honor, all though he probably shouldn't have touched big tit's boytoy. He frowned, he was smiling up at the sky and had the urge, to wonder. Probably a habit a genetic one, of his fathers, " Glory to father death" he whispered softly. Death was well, he was a good dad some days, a odd one other days, and some days just forgot his kids existed.

Loki was watching Tsukie with interest, sitting and staring as the little devil he was, thinking of all kinds of miseries to put forth. he could do a little of this or a little of that, or oh the horror he could pull.

Lotus, was debating on which place she would settle in, it was odd, but she wondered thusly.

and now you know

Dark Silence

Post  Dark Silence on Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:02 pm

Twist went to his assigned classroom and looked around the space. He spruced the place up a little, added his personal chaotic touch, and just basically killed time. Not literally, of course....

Locust cutely wandered around, still unsure what to do or where to go. He settled on a room in the stables, but still had idea where to go or what to do. He honestly did not remember what Hades told him to do; it was if the who scene never happened in his cute fuzzy brain.

Tsuki, having nothing really to do, plopped under her tree again and went back to reading. Her book was at a good part.

King wandered the halls until he found Theseus and Sorrow. He sighed. "Theseus..... come out of the closet already." He said almost boredly. "And what's this about a couple of ( FEMALE DOG!)?" King shook his head. "Tell you what, Thes.... point 'em out to me, I'll rough 'em up for you, and in turn, you get me smokes or alcohol. Deal?"

Twas around that time another god showed up, dragging a girl with him. "HADES!" Caine, the God of Chaos, bellowed. "GET YOUR PALE ASS DOWN HERE! I HAVE BUSINESS TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT!" he yelled angrily. The girl was slight, with hair the color of moonlight, and the most vivid green eyes conceivable. She was being dragged, yes, but the girl didn't do much to free herself from Caine's grip.

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:13 pm

Persephone glanced over at Death before sitting down on her bed, clutching the dress she held in her hands to her face as tears streamed down her cheeks. "I don't know what else to do though, Death. It seems more than quite plain to me that he no longer has an interest in me. I tried to get his attention... but when he won't look at me or even stay in the same room with me for more than a matter of a few seconds, it's hard to set the mood for anything like the countless strip teases and lap dances and other such things I've wanted to do for him when he doesn't allow enough time to get things going before turning away or taking off out of the room. I made him dinner several times from scratch, all day long type things, a couple of times even required preparation of a day in advanced, and he wouldn't eat any of them like he thought I was trying to poison him. How am I supposed to stay knowing that my husband quite clearly hates me?" She mumbled into the dress as she squeezed her eyes shut. "I miss him... I miss sharing a bed with him... I miss cuddling with him... and I tried... for years I tried... but he wouldn't stop seeing me as the wife that betrayed him. I didn't think that I would get that drunk... I don't even remember a single thing about that night... I just know that right now, I almost wish I'd listened to my mother when she warned me not to let myself fall in love with him..." she stopped and sniffled sadly. "Almost... because if I had listened to her, I wouldn't have had the moments that I did with him before this whole mess started..."

Arkham Outlaw

Post  Arkham Outlaw on Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:40 pm

Aphrodite | goddess of love & beauty | location: outside | tagging: open
    There's a sweet smile curving at her lips, a heaving exhale that pronounces her breasts as she basks in the warm glow of Helios' tender embrace. Aphrodite enjoys the sunshine and heat of the day, in part as it doesn't require heavy layers to cover the skin she possesses no shame in, the divinity granted to this daughter of sea and sky. She does not repel the advantages of men nor flush when she feels hot eyes upon her, but relishes in it. Even if she may not desire to take each and every man into her bed.. it felt nice, there was a surge of joy to know that she was still desired. Her eyes shut, a sigh passing her lips as she eases back against the bark, her eyelids fluttering shut as she drinks in the sensations around. Her smile is natural, eyelids twitch once as a shadow falls upon her, eclipses her grace from the fiery sun above. "Oh?" she muses, laughter on her lips even before the source speaks. Her eyes open at the familiarity of his voice, a sudden pang in her chest as she realizes the source. Both his words and heart are sincere and yet she wonders when this became her life. The great temptress, born to a god who seemed to prefer the shiny riches of the world that she might never compare to. She could accept as much, however, for at least it proved that he cared enough to take his failing eyes off of the forge, to absorb the sight of her for a fleeting moment before another glimmer stone caught his fancy. She wondered at exactly when she had become jealous of rocks. "Lead the way," she says even if she is tempted to refuse, offering a hand so he might pull her to her feet.

Theseus Hale | son of Poseidon | sixteen | location: literally in the closet | tagging: Sorrow / King
    Theseus may be hiding himself but that didn't mean he was a expert of stealth. He leaned against the buckets, using the mops to knock objects off of their shelves for the sake of boredom. There's a sigh passing his lips every moment he is forced to sit still, a huff of air as the son of Poseidon wants to fidget and huff and sulk and smoke. Sitting still just wasn't his forte. When the door parts, he gives a gasp and instinct wins out as he proceeds to plop the wet end of a mop.. on the head of Death's son. "Oh...fᴜck," he curses himself. "Well, you're not the ass monkey I was aiming for.. sorry man." A lesser man would be afraid of a offspring of the grave.. but Theseus was distracted right now. More footsteps approach and he brandishes his soaping wet mop like a sword, a vicious snarl on the end of his lips.. only to be met with King. He supposed it was better than Mister Tall, Dark and Penetrated, aka the boyfriend of the demigod of giant wieners.  Kiing's offer is to sweet to resist. Theseus personally does not want to touch the man.. because ew. His face looked like a lawnmower ran across it and then decided to pepper it in nasty ass acne. "The redhead," he admitted, ducking back to hide as he pointed towards a man who angrily stomped down a hallway a little ways away. "On face alone I think his godly parent was god of pimples, so watch out.. he might blow his top off." He said with a huff, shaking his head.  

Eros | god of desire & love | sixteen | location: outside | tagging: Blood
    The god of desire wanted nothing more for the whispering to stop. He sniffed and wiped quickly at his eyes, disguising evidence of his sorrow as a looming god trotted near. His eyes widened, a slight hitch in his breath at the form of one of Death's children. To claim that Eros was intimidated by the god was very much an understatement. "N-no.. I haven't.." He stammers helplessly, wings twitching and then folding against his shoulders. "I-I can help you look.. though.. if you want." He offered without missing a big, for even if he was frightened by this god of the darker side of the world.. he was born with enough love in his heart to share and he would help those that he could.
    wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:02 pm

Sorrow shook his head at Theseus " No fights you do not want my brother Fate, " he rolled his eyes " to scold you, or my brother blood... yes I am the youngest of the three, and now you know why I am sorrow " he sighed " come with me boys " he said softly " no harm will come to pass, " he grinned " For a son of death doth walks and all the world parts at our passing"

Hessy pulled her up and against him " you know I miss sweet and gentle Eors playing with the toys I made him, as he was such a sweet lad " he said " I wish he was mine in truth " he grinned " look at those pretty wings I have all ways adored such pretty wings, to the point ware I loath my own " he smiled " such sweet child, he was your son my heart wishes he were mine, and it hurts knowing I took him away from the war god " he shook his head " Now pretty wife, " he said " lead me ware you wish, come gentle soul help me find our class room?" he asked " come walk with me hand in hand " he bent " come I can forge you your hearts desires, for a kiss?"

Death rolled his eyes and handed her a peace of paper " don't shoot the messenger like a chicken, my wings are the wrong color and quite flaming" he said " but that is what you are teaching, teaching how to garden how fun..... I all ready apologizing for killing most of the plants " he said idly ' and also fair persephone, he's fallen out of love with you... its a matter of having him enchanted back into love, you might ask a favore of the god Hessy lord of the forge... he might be of use to you." he smiled " a mighty use indeed"

Blood sighed " have you then seen my other brother? Or should I just talk to one of my two uncles.... " he shrugged "wait are we not cousins? " he considered this with a smile " ah yes if you were a son of Death, your wings would be grey but of Uncle Ares they would be as white as the pure fallen snow." he nodded " why don't you come to look with me ?"

Fate was wondering if he wanted to poke devon and with what blade, for glory or for honor, he wondered if a god of death could possibly play that of a god of love, and all most laughed at such a notion, it amused him so he whispered " then for both it shall be little demigod" and took both his two blades, and rammed them deep with in the boys heart, " for honor and glory.... " he said into the boys ear " I cast my spell, for glory and honor, if you should live in your task, win the heart of hades, and soften his gaze to wards his wife." he knew devon wouldn't remember him but only of his task. As he vanished to go and find another to pearce with his blades, and smiled he would try his hand at making the god loki honorable.

Loki was idly sitting idly watching the clouds go by.

Ares watched as blood was talking to Eros, could sense that his brother death was with Phessy, and cocked his head as sorrow was with king and Thesesus, and he lifed an eye brow, as he felt it, and watched as Fate, drove both blades in devons heart, he watched as the boy began to stalk loki, and turned his gaze back onto blood, his war like eyes pearcing, as he waited, as he waited, and wondered, he was the god of war, and war and death got along one could sense the other, and because he could sense love as well because they shared a small nature, he could feel Hessy his heart pleading with Aphrodite, and his own shuddered. "what cruel fate that brought that to pass " he frowned " Such cruel fate brought any of this to pass and go on... " he then snorted "that Death should play his hand at life and love? what is it that you are doing brother unleashing your boys on this band of gods? Will I find Fates blades with in my own breast for Honor or for glory? and if I fail I perish, I see.... or will I see blood and mercy, or mystery" he wondered " death death what have you done you cheeky ( B***ard) "

Hades lord of the underworld, paced in his office, his mood a thundering fire, and he wondered, and waited if his soul would be judged for what it was worth, for he was going to call forth the oldest god, the god of time, the god of the balance, the lord of Infinity. he shuddered. The God who existed before everything else. The one who ruled because this was his sandbox. " I summon, " he said then shook his head, as he dared challenged, with fire and hell at his back " I SUMMON THE ONE WHO RULES ALL< THE ONE I DARE TO NEVER KNEEL BUT GENTLY INCLINE MY HEAD< I AM HADES LORD OF THE UNDER WORLD AND I BID THEE TO APPEAR OH GOD OF TIME< I SUMMON ACE THE ACE OF SPADES TO GRACE THINE PRESENCE."

Lotus sat there playing gently by the lake humming a soft melody, calling all who would listen about her son of spring, being slowly choked by winters icy breath.

Ming ping grinned as she saw the expanse of the lake, and stretched wide, and long, come to me my love, she thought, as she turned into the celestail dragon she was.

Ace, yawned sitting on Hades's desk, eating an apple " are you done? " he said " and what does a minor god among men wish to seek me?" he pondered " you amuse me lord of the underworld... amuse me so." he snorted and then grinned the devils smile " or do you wish me to judge your soul both heaven and hell?" he shrugged " your virtues and sins " then shook his head " well now my pretty fair beings... " he said softly " why is Sorrow, talking to thesese as if there is another there in the hall?" he raised an eyebrow " one who slips through time." he nodded " I see why you have called now, you have found an anomaly it seems to be taken care of." he rose then and began to stalk down the hall, silence and the smell of death fallowed, and all who saw him fell quiet, and stepped from his path. He was ace the lord of all.

and now you know

Dark Silence

Post  Dark Silence on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:03 pm

Locust
    (In stables being cute until further notice)

Twist
    (Cutely doing not much. It's actually kind of boring. he's debating on messing with Phessy though for entertainment)

Tsuki
    (Reading. Reading is fun unless you don't have the attention for it at the moment.)

King sighed and turned with Sorrow and Theseus. He yawned apathetically. "So... how did you know who your dad's were? Did they just tell you or raised you, or....?" He asked. "I never knew mine, but my mom was an angry, psycho druggee that ODed some years back now. Hated me and waged war on clocks. And playing cards."

Caine stormed through the castle as if he were declaring war. "HADES!" He bellowed again. "SHOW YOURSELF! OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND RAZE ALL OF YOUR UNDERWORLD FOR SPORT UNTIL YOU FEEL HOW PISSED I AM AT YOU IN FULL!" He challenged and dragged the girl some more. Caine hadn't been there in person before, and so he knew not how to navigate the halls as of yet.

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:20 pm

Persephone sniffed softly and took the paper from Death.  "I'm not sure that knowing he's fallen out of love with me offers any more comfort or not..." she mumbled quietly.  "Pretty sure it hurts more, though."  She then looked down at the paper she took from him.  "Thank you, though.  You deserve better than wandering around being single while getting abused by him in all this hurt and heartache."

Devon stood there in a cloud of confusion, not sure what had just happened. While he had been hoping that he could have the ideal family picture going on, he suddenly had an urge to confront Hades on the matter. However, hearing some mystery god calling out for him, he decided to wait a bit, knowing that Hades would probably rip his head off if he were to approach him in the current moment.

Last edited by Dark Soul on Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Arkham Outlaw

Post  Arkham Outlaw on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:53 pm

Aphrodite | goddess of love & beauty | location: outside | tagging: Hephaestus
    There's a ooof of surprise as Hephaestus tugs her against him. She huffs and slaps lightly at his chest, but her eyes are smiling and there's laughter on her lips as she shoves playfully at him. Aphrodite is not Ares but that does not mean she cannot go to war. A victorious smile crosses her face as her fingers tickle the sensitive spots on his chest and neck and her laugh rings like music that could rival the Muses in all their glory. "I am goddess of desire, husband," she warns with false ire. "I know when one is ticklish, remember next time you grab me unaware I will not grant such mercy." She blames her elevation on the sun, her mirth at the desire and lust that reeks around the adolescent minds all around. She resists the idea that she perhaps might simply of been happy to see her husband's eyes on her for once. When Hephaestus speaks of her past lover, the goddess looks down to her hands, on in his, the other fumbling around with the edge of her dress, and the ironic sight that the goddess of love could be so awkward around her husband was not lost on her. Despite being a rather sensual goddess, she flushed and could not help to note that she was made into a blushing moron in the presence of the forge master. "It.. it had to be with Ares," she admitted, though her voice was little more than a murmur. "Ares is War and I am Love.. it is only together that there might of been a god strong enough to avenge love. It was not - " There was shame on her face as she trailed off. ".. not because of you." She finished lamely. Aphrodite did not know the world as the others did; she was freedom and the heart that explored everlasting, it did not fully dawn on her eternally young soul that he would of taken it personally. Love was her business, she saw it no different than if he had borrowed metals from another's forge - but perhaps she was wrong. When he asked her to guide them somewhere, she looked to her feet. "I could join you in the forge today," she began, uncertain. "I-I might not be as crafty as you, of course.. but perhaps.. company?" She was nervous because this was not her place, because she knew he loved his craft and remained jealous of his devotion to it, yet she wouldn't mind spending company with him this day.

Theseus Hale | son of Poseidon | sixteen | location: literally in the closet | tagging: Sorrow / King
    The demigod pursed his lips and paused for a moment. The next series of thoughts, he swore, came to him much like a game show. Welcome to Smartarse Things to Say! I'm your host, Thes Nutz, coming to you live from LA! Now let's see those options! Option number one: go fᴜck yourself - ah! a real classic! Option number two: suck my dick - oh, nice! Now, the final option drum rolls: awkward silence. Oohooohoo! And we have a winner!. Theseus blinks and grins, biting back any cheeky remarks for once in his life.  "Thanks man," he answers even if he kind of wanted to see King beat the shite out of the arse, it was probably better since he'd likely be in the splash zone. "Eh.. I didn't grow up with my Dad," he replied to King, shrugging slightly. "Met him when I fell into a bad crowd and they made me 'swim with the fishes'." He grinned at the memory. Hehe, he totally scared the shite out of them. Ah, good times... good times.  

Eros shrugged helplessly. He'd remember seeing a bigger god like Blood's brothers. In truth he really admired the children of Death. They were big, strong, intimidating and they looked and acted like gods. Not like.. like chicken boys, like the weak thing he knew he was deep down. "I don't know what you are to me," he answered in a soft tone. "But I love you." This time his face was crimson as it seemingly registered that this wasn't something to say to a sort of stranger. Back in his home, in the temple of love and lust, it was a word whispered almost in greeting. He hadn't lied in any case - Eros loved basically everyone he met. This was a god meant to desire, to love, to smile and laugh with his cherub wings that some considered unnatural but felt so right on his back. "I-I love everyone.. I'm.. god of.. desire.. and stupidity apparently." He stammers awkwardly, wings arching on either side to conceal the face flushed as red as his hair.
    wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:14 pm

Hessy smiled " I take it you like it when I am around if I am in a good and teasing mood?" he he chuckled " I will remember that I am ticklish but you are the god of desires and thus must be herself." he said tickling her a bit in the side but then his voice grew soft and his face very very insecure leaning down he whispered in her ear " I forgive you for its the only thing my heart knows how to do. but there is something I must tell you, my sweet and pretty wife, I can not see your face very well, just shadows of color, and half the time I can only here your voice and see the out line of you " he said " I can not find my way around this place so please soft wife find pitty on your undeserving husband, and tug me around like one would a child " his eyes were haunted " and yes I would like it if you would spend the day with me my far and lovely wife, who should have been courted and loved instead of " he snorted " gifted to me like some prize turkey" he grinned " but wife, if I had the power to turn back time, no man would have robbed you of a white wedding dress" he straightened " I am not sure if the sky is blue or grey " he shrugged " oh well, I am sure the sun feels nice, " he teased " I wouldn't know I have only ever felt the chill."

Sorrow frowned " I was raised by my dad, our mother didn't well please my father very much, no did she concieve us in good graces she was going to drown us, and each one of us, I am told was named after what she shouted when she birthed us.... for isntance Dear Fate was born first, " Damn it this child had to be my Fate, ah shite and there is blood, OH THREE WHAT WAS I GOING TO DO WITH ONE< SORROW! Fallowed by what I was told was " lets drown the ( B***ard) "... and that is when My father found my mother and drowned the ( FEMALE DOG!) " he grinned " daddy is really good with kids "

Blood patted him on the head " I am the god of Merciful death, Mercy I grant to everyone don't sweat it " he said " ok, and if your the god of embrarment then I am the god that is most pitied... look at the fools i was born with"

Ares was cute as he stretched out on the grass.

and now you know

Dark Silence

Post  Dark Silence on Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:23 pm

King nodded a little. "I can't say I had a good mom. She only seemed to remember me while drunk or high. Although some of her rants were a little funny. She was thoroughly convinced all clocks and time keeping devices were evil, so one day, while high off her ass, she took every clock and watch and broke them while chucking them into the ally, screaming that 'he can see us! the clocks are his eyes!'. The only way I knew what time it was is because the microwave was the only thing spared."

Arkham Outlaw

Post  Arkham Outlaw on Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:23 am

She purged her lips but the battle to not smile was surely a losing one. The giggles that clipped past her lips as the goddess quite literally fell to her knees under the blunt force of his 'torture' softened the clearing, as if her gentle sound might make the sunlight more golden and the fires burn warmer. Her shoulders rose as she tried to prevent his discovery - alas a moment to soon, sending her bent forward, laughter leaking out like a dam, making her shoulders shake and her belly hurt. "Mercy! Mercy!" she plead, with only the dramatic flourish capable by her hand. "I concede to your point.. this time," she say, a spark of mischief in her gaze as she silently warned him that this was not over yet. There was a darkening crimson to her cheeks as she took in her position. On her knees before a man, and it was not a unfamiliar place for a goddess of lust yet there was undeniable sheepishly, an awkward at being caught for the first time in such a place. Aphrodite rose to her feet steadily, clearing her throat - more an excuse to regain her bearings and shove out those pesky naughty thoughts than out of need. There was uncertainty brimming in her pearlescent gaze yet she nodded nonetheless. "It is no trouble inside or outside the school, but within the forge.." She shifted nervously. "I do not think I would be a suitable guide there, husband."  It would be beyond her abilities to wander the forge and she wouldn't trust herself to keep her own body unharmed, much less drag him down with her. The last time she had been within a forge alone, she remembered being startled by the sweltering heat, the roaring flame and nearly falling into a batch of molten metal. Nearly, though, for the strong arm that secured around her waist. She started as she realized that she'd never thanked him for that day. "Oh?" She asked teasingly, quick to draw the subject away from their fickle past, brow furrowing and lips curling into a lovely smile. "You didn't like the pink? Hmm. Then perhaps I should go change lingerie ." She mused absently. Aphrodite wouldn't deny her shamelessness, or the accentuated skip in her step that sent her chest lightly bouncing as she guided him towards the building.

Theseus Hale | son of Poseidon | sixteen | location: out in the closet figuratively| tagging: Sorrow / King
    Theseus whistled as Sorrow proceeded to give his own sad, sorry tale. He figured that being a child of death already meant that the god/demigod/ (he wasn't keeping up very well, to be honest) was already doomed for such tragedy but he hadn't expected that. "Okay, I think Sorrow wins Worst's shite Backstory." He said with a wince. He patted the god on the back, with all the charisma of a dying chipmunk. Because honestly Theseus had no charisma, he had shite that he gave and shite that he didn't give. In this case, he definitely gave a shite. "It is almost a shame that your Death drowned her.. that kind of person deserves punishment. I'd up hung her up by her nipples and covered her in glitter but that's just me." He shrugged slightly. Glitter was the strongest weapon in the galaxy: it clung fierce and strong, no matter what a little bit of it would never leave. He liked to think of himself as glitter, cling, irritable and he itched. Literally. Theseus readjusted himself as they walked, pausing slightly as King went next on this apparent 'bonding backstories moment'. "Man.." he shook his head in disappointment. "I feel like I'm missing out.. maybe if my mom was crazy I'd have an excuse for being wacko." The son of Poseidon wouldn't be giving his backstory out just yet; he'd rather have a lot of Whiskey in him before he went down that train wreck.

Eros smiled slightly as Blood didn't seem to mind his word vomit. The 'l' word just wasn't forbidden territory in his eyes. Although it had ruined his first attempted day. The moment he started to sing praises of her beauty and declare his love for her, the girl sprinted and claimed it was holytoofasttoomuch. "I don't pity you," he offered immediately. "You seem nice." The god of desire knew not this god who stood before him but already he had torn down a couple of the walls he had constructed out of the god's reputation. Blood wasn't the vile, wicked thing that he'd heard - he wondered just how many others he had lost out on because of the warnings of other people. It made him feel guilty, a stain on his chest and he reached out and took Blood's hand in his. "I'm sorry for being afraid of you," he said earnestly, nodding his head. "I'll try to keep an open mind in the future!" His feathers fluttered and he leaned into the breeze, light in every pore as he savored the feel of the wind at his back, no cloth or leather to conceal his wings. "Can you fly?" he asks, with a bit more confident than before.
    wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:06 pm

Hessy smiled for the first time in probably his entire life, kinda of like a baby's first smile, for he had all ways been called deformed, though his accident didn't come till much later, nor did the limp, it was the fact, that out of all the gods, he and he alone had black leathery wings like some, bat or dragon. His smile grew bigger " Pink you say " as they walked towards the forge, hessy's hand trailing down one side of the wall, while the other firmly in hers, he was touching the stones, feeling ware she led him. " Speaking of your things " he grinned " remember when you said my dear sweet wife, that you had no idea, what to do with all the gold trinkets people left you, of statues of your self, and coins... that you can't use anymore." he grinned " how the poor Aphrodite was going to need a bigger temple just to hose it all." he grinned now a smile that would make loki proud " well my dear, I made you wind chimes... " he nodded " now I can hear ware your temple is, so I can build you shelves."

Hades yawned " OH shut up" he called down the hall " you Irate god of Chaos, your loud enough to wake the dead, and I all ready have had enough problems for the damn day." he snorted " now come come out of your stupor.."

Sorrow shrugged " well he did drown her in gasoline, lit her corps on fire, and I am told that's how marshmallows were invented." he shrugged " dads one of the three rock and roll gods, and I don't know if thats bad ass or so metal it hurts." he shrugged " Oh my, clocks, silly woman, he does not need clocks to see, he knows ware all are in the world, simply by looking at the span of time." he grinned " speak of which, your about to see, for your self the One I speak of."

Fate was off chasing adorable loki, and I mean in an epic game of cat and mouse, " come back here you little damn ( B***ard) !"

Loki snorted " NO NO NNO NO NO, keep your damn (insert F word here) swords away from you you prick!"

Fate rolled his eyes " Its not like I won't catch you in the end " he yawned " won't take long Loki..... "

Loki stopped dead in his tracks " Really you went there with the horse thing again?" and then promptly got inpaled he he.

Blood shrugged " I can if Sorrow throws me." he mused " dad can fly we didn't get his wings though... though Sorrow can produce them with his shadows, I know how to row a boat, and Fate knows how to stab things, I am beginning to think my younger brother, is cooler then I am... " he shrugged " Oh blood have mercy on myself"

Ming ping saw the god of decay, and pounced him. Because she was boared and decay wasn't going to hurt her.

Lotus watched the celestial dragon pounce Locus, her head cocked and shaking her head " foreigners do the oddest things."

Death looked at her " I think Classes start tomorrow" he sighed " they have me doing swim, flight, and Safety class.... on top of my lessons, though having your son your instructor is kinda odd." he shrugged " I never could control my powers fully so i guess its good "

Ace walked down the hall, before stopping before Sorrow and gave a polite yet all most primal smile " Sorrow, so you haven't gone insane." he said eyes fixating on King " and you are the little time slipper " he grinned now eyes boring into him " Tick tock.... I think I found the Clock " he mused as grinned " Theseus hello boy, have you been good of late? " he shrugged " Sorrow.... " he trailed off " tisk tisk, your slipping your uncle beat you to the punch." he looked at king then " you boy.... I know not your name and I know all the names that ever was, yours seems to have slipped through the cracks... come with me." he said " all though from Sorrow I gather your name is King " he said walking down the hall " come on all though you have all the time in the world to dilly dally " he snorted " for I can just speed that up ".

and now you know

Dark Silence

Post  Dark Silence on Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:18 pm

King frowned at Ace in confusion. "Who are you?" he asked. Ace did not seem like a powerful god at all, if he even was one. He shrugged and followed. Might as well. There wasn't really anything better to do. King yawned in boredom.

Caine grumbled to Hades, finding him and nudging the girl forward. "Here. Little miscreant has been a thorn in my side, and I was hoping your little school here could whip her into shape. She a wild and dangerous little thing that bites." He growled.

Elise looked Hades up and down coolly before she offered him her hand. "Elise Fae. My mum is Tatiana, the Fairy Queen."

Locust yelped rather adorably as he was pounced. "Who is this?" he asked. "You aren't scared being around me will get you sick?"

No-Eyes hunted. And then, he caught whiff of it. Life, young and green and warm, like spring after winter. A literal shadow he creeped onto Lotus before he turned into his ghastly true form behind her and almost sensually teased at her neck, his clawed hands moving over her shoulders and pushing her top and bra straps down. No-Eyes' tail flicked around, poised to impale.

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:28 pm

Persephone looked up at Death. "I'm sure that'll be a bit awkward for a while. But I'm also sure you'll learn to adapt. You're good at that." She told him before laying the piece of paper on the bed beside her and sighing heavily, burying her face into the dress again. "I don't think I could ever forgive Lorietta or myself..." she mumbled quietly into the dress.

Nora and Zara both went to find rooms in their tower upon arriving on campus, both not interested in getting mixed up with the madness that was going on with everyone else.

Eris was doing everything she could to stay away from Nora. "Why did that little ( FEMALE DOG!) have to start up at school at the same time that I started teaching?" She growled to herself as she skipped rocks across the lake.

Joule walked into the campus grounds and looked around. Immediately, her mind set to work on figuring what she could use that'd be a common find there to make explosives as well as how much estimated damage would be caused depending on where she placed certain types of explosives.

Arkham Outlaw

Post  Arkham Outlaw on Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:57 am

Aphrodite held hold of his hand as they were whisked away to his humble forge. The goddess chose to settle herself down nearby one of the work benches, awaiting to watch him sort of perhaps keep as silent company if her presence proved disruptive. Though not a modest goddess, she grew anxious and weary in the proximity of fire. The sky was her father, her mother the sea - here, trapped on earth and near fire, she felt as far away from her natural environment as was possible. "It is my favorite color," she remarked in a sultry draw, lounging back into the bench even if inward she was a bundle of nerves. The sweltering heat wasn't pleasant - although she cast him a wry smile as she knew she had to be sweating by this point, a bead of wetness trailing down between her breasts as the billows continued. If might prove an advantage, despite her weariness.. perhaps if she stayed within this helhole more often, she'd manage to make a tempting enough sight to draw him away from his constant work. "Wind chimes?" she questioned, brow furrowing slightly. "Are they already at my temple already? Or perhaps still here..?" Her haze lifted, moving to roam along the walls as if in pursuit of a glimmer of gold. If there was a hint of longing in her voice, she hoped it went unnoticed. For she was to stay here as teacher and all the save she very much wished to get to partake in the beauty of Hephaestus' creations. It was the gifts that he made just for her that she loved all the more -- for even if they had been made out of dirt and waste  (which they never were), she would love them because he had made them for her. It was almost to much to take that he used the finest materials and poured such affection into the devises made for her sake.  That which he made her were not only perfect, but build of passion and made her heart beat erratically at the sentiment put into them.

Theseus Hale | son of Poseidon | sixteen | location: out in the closet figuratively| tagging: Sorrow / King
    Theseus cackled as Sorrow ventured on. Haha, his mother was a marshmallow. It made sense, given how this demi-god-person seemed to have such a fluffy interior. Although, as his gaze roamed down the son of Death, he did admire the very pleasing exterior as well. A shame that his heart belonged to one person and one person alone -- Natalie Portman. Good gods, he would ravish Padme so hard that she'd lose the will to orgasm. His eyes widened when Sorrow spoke again, his words mistaken for due to the son of Poseidon's distraction by the lust of his beloved actress. "You found The Cock?" He asked in surprise, frowning as he looked from Ace to King. First there was that intimate moment with Death and now King was known as The Cock to this stranger.. He wondered if he should of dragged the bloke into the closet with him. Poor kid was such a hot arse that men were fighting over him. "Oh, hello there.. sir?" he asked Ace, head cocking as he tell if this man was a god or man. "Uh.. my memory is as horse shite as my father's dick.. so do I know you?" When Ace mentioned that he could speed things up, Theseus gasped and looked at him in awe. "Holy shite. You control time?"

The young god looked vaguely disappointed to hear that Blood could not fly, but the emotion passed quickly from his fast. He supposed that it wasn't normal for everyone to take to the heavens. At least it seemed Blood wasn't uncomfortable with his deformity; Eros always worried he'd have to start hiding his wings again, those painful leather straps that to this day brought painful memories to the forefront of his mind. "I can carry you, if you ever want to see what it's like to fly." He offered sweetly. There was a gentle glow in his cheeks as he wrapped a wing around Blood in a impromptu half-hug, feathers brushing lightly across the god's cheek. "No! You are the coolest! The God of Coolness," he insisted in a reassuring tone, a knit in his brow as he tried to draw a frown off of the god's face. He looked so much more approachable when he smiled and laughed - it became Eros' desire to work to always keep him sweet and merry.

Artemis | goddess of wilderness & hunt | location: outside | tagging: open
    It was the wilds of the forest which forever held her heart. The seasons had been harsh in these woods, tearing and stripping the bark yet rendering the trees all the more beautiful. Given the ragged appearance of driftwood, twisting into patterns that reminded Artemis of seaside ways; the green even made her think of seaweed, the texture soft, damp and yet her fingers came away dry. Her hands itched to pull out her bow and arrows, yet instead she remained on her perch, eyes flickering to try and gauge whether there were better shooting points from her peripheral. Her eyes craned as she pulled out her bow and notched an arrow. The tension was different than her old bow and she send a couple arrows into a far off tree to test out her shoulder and judge her accuracy. The air seemed to draw thin, like the calm before a storm. She was off by a couple feet of her intended targets, however the large bear was massive enough that she felt sure she could get a couple arrows under his thick hide. Artemis draw back her bow and took a deep breath before firing off the first arrow towards the beast. It sunk into his rump and she couldn't but with sigh with relief. She had to scramble to her feet rather hastily to avoid her position being compromised, silently leaping between trees to search for a place with better vantage point.

She stopped beside a mighty oak and made a risky call and she started climbing up the towering tree. She only stopped climbing on a sturdy branch, testing out whether it could hold her weight. When it didn't creak she settled on it, Artemis positioned herself for another volley. She aimed her brow and fired off another three shots: the first two striking the bear in either of it's eyes, the third sinking into it's throat with a wet squelch sound. She tilted her head upward and gracefully leapt down from her height, landing in a crouch. The wind made her hair tumble down her back in a black cascade, a golden ray of sunlight striking her face. Birdsong comes in lulls and bursts, the silence and the singing working together as well as any improvised melody. A new smile paints itself upon her freckled face, rose-pink lips semi-illuminated by the dappled light. There was a furrow as she realized a new dilemma: Artemis didn't have her maidens with her. She had no way to get her catch back to the school.

Last edited by Arkham Outlaw on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    wolfHhowling

Post  wolfHhowling on Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:12 am

Hessy snorted " some one overheated the damn forge and I didn't light this one, So I am guessing hades " he sighed before literally sucking in the flames effectively eating the excess " the forge should never heat up a room thusly." He sighed then frowned " ware in hells green earth did Ares put those windchimes." he said and moved towards her looping an arm around her waist and gently pulling her around with him, he could see what was on the floor, only because some one graciously painted every table leg and thing that sat on it a neon orange. That was nice, he hated the color though. He opened a door which was really dark inside " I think they said this was our room or mine, I should say " he said with a frown. As he smiled at the glint " ah thats ware he put them." and grinned as he pulled her in with him, reaching up to take the chime down " didn't tell him to hang them though " he said, and tripped over something, in the dark, falling back first and taking her with him, into what could only bee a very deep, and long bath. He laughed, " are you all right, " he said before using the same flames he took from the forge, to light what ever candles might be in the room, and blushed, as he realized, the bath was surounded by lots of candles, setting a very romantic mood, the bath was even sented with roses, with actual petals floating about and the chimes had all been hung... above the bath. " well " he said floating there with her on his chest now " what a pretty sight " and he blew gently setting the chimes to sing.

Hades rolled his eyes, and continued to do hades things " and whats that lord of chaos."

( and don't have an idea with the the rest of them)

and now you know

Dark Silence

Post  Dark Silence on Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:43 pm

(Just kind of going to repost this.... since none of them were really answered or would have changed anyway since the last time all this was up)

King frowned at Ace in confusion. "Who are you?" he asked. Ace did not seem like a powerful god at all, if he even was one. He shrugged and followed. Might as well. There wasn't really anything better to do. King yawned in boredom.

Caine grumbled to Hades, finding him and nudging the girl forward. "Here. Little miscreant has been a thorn in my side, and I was hoping your little school here could whip her into shape. She a wild and dangerous little thing that bites." He growled.

Elise looked Hades up and down coolly before she offered him her hand. "Elise Fae. My mum is Tatiana, the Fairy Queen."

Locust yelped rather adorably as he was pounced. "Who is this?" he asked. "You aren't scared being around me will get you sick?"

No-Eyes hunted. And then, he caught whiff of it. Life, young and green and warm, like spring after winter. A literal shadow he creeped onto Lotus before he turned into his ghastly true form behind her and almost sensually teased at her neck, his clawed hands moving over her shoulders and pushing her top and bra straps down. No-Eyes' tail flicked around, poised to impale.

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:53 pm

Persephone got up and went to where her classroom was, deciding she might as well get some plants nice and grown in the room so she had something to show everyone that wasn't either a baby or looked like it might be dying. Of course, Venus was in a corner of the room, happy and big as ever. He was pretty much the Cerberus of the Venus Flytrap world. "Oh Venus... you may be the only man in my life that won't ever hurt me..." she mumbled softly before shaking her head. "Though I suppose the pain shows that I am alive rather than dead..." she added as she brought all the plants to life and full bloom.

Zara came out of the tower after finding and settling into her room and strolled around the campus, looking around at everything... whatever there was to see.

Arkham Outlaw

Post  Arkham Outlaw on Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:25 pm

Aphrodite | goddess of love & beauty | location: inside the forge | tagging: Hephaestus
    There is a slight struggle as Hephaestus tugs her along for the ride - a discomfort that stews from the fact that it's warm and she's currently feeling less than in pristine shape. Aphrodite tries to step back to no avail, sighing softly as he admits to it being overheated. "I'm well aware," she says with a grimace. "I feel appealing right about now." She hated being dirty: this was a goddess who only fought blood, sweat and tears for her domain. You wouldn't see her training or engaging in any heavier exercise than running or swimming. Although she certainly did work on pilates and yoga on a day to day basis. Flexibility proved.. rather desired for one such as she. "I'm all filthy," she warned, even as she let him draw her by his side during his searching. There was soot on her hands and sweat on her forehead. She briefly cursed herself for forgetting to bring her purse, at least then she'd have perfume. Her eyes noted the colors on the ground and tables, a snort slipping past her lips as she murmurs, "Why the orange? Wouldn't a hot pink or lime green of worked?" She clearly favored the idea of pink. It was her favorite color, a mixture of innocence and innocence lost, ideal for the goddess who was a little bit of both.

The next thing she knows, he is leading her into a bedroom. There's a pause as he proclaims the room as his - and she does not feel a surge of guilt to know that she had been assigned her own, separate chambers. Aphrodite had come here before Hephaestus, and she thanked the lucky stars that their chambers were apart because she did not wish to be teased for the amount of clothing and makeup she had brought with her. His room was rather plain. Aphrodite raised an eyebrow at the lack of detail, not even a picture or personality item as far as she could see. "My room has a sex swing," she admitted, and there was a grin because she hadn't even brought it with her. One of her students had given it to her, a sweet girl. Aphrodite had made a lady out of the girl, oh, she'd taught her enough tricks to keep all of her future girlfriends thoroughly satisfied. "You don't even have a photo of me...?" She mused, absently searching before deciding that she didn't want to know. There's grace in dignity in her every step and she's briefly flabbergasted as suddenly, she is pulled down unceremoniously into a bath chamber. There's a gasp and a shudder as she quickly adjusts to the different temperature, an amused grin tugging at her lips even if she is aware that her shirt is officially see through. "I told you," she laughed, pulling the drenched garment off without missing a beat. Her fingers traced down the straps, lightly tugging them before letting them slap back against her shoulders. "Pink." At least it was one of her prettier bras; she hated being caught in anything that wasn't designer worthy. Her lips pursed as she lifted a handful of rose petals and glanced down at them. "Hmph.. just who was abusing my sacred flower, I wonder.." The water is warm still, so it couldn't of been there for to long. Her hand sinks into the tub to try and find the plug at the bottom. Hephaestus was semi-blind, realistically, it wasn't safe to have a place where he might slip and down in. There's a surge of victory as her fingers grasp around the chain, but wait -- Her eyes widen and immediately she lets go, realizing that clearly she had grabbed something else entirely. "Oh..." She murmured, cheeks thoroughly pinkened by her mistake. "Is that a anvil in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?" She purrs, even if secretly she wants to bury her face in the water and drown. Gods.. she's a idiot.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:35 am