Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

The unholly Rp play!!!

wolfHhowling
    Admin

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

The unholly Rp play!!!

Post  wolfHhowling on Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

The first day of school, at Hade's plutonian shore Academy.... the last student body is now in tarterus because they all pissed him off to much....

So fresh new student body....

Each student has a choice of dorms.

The lonely look out tower, that over looks the lake and perfect for any hopeless romantics

The haunted cabin, which is where death lives... So if you don't mind being creeped out have fun.

The barn... yes you can live in the barn. Hades does not care, you sleep in the lofts or in the stalls, he doesn't have animals, but if you want pets you live in the barn.

The Ten/shack. The tents as its called is a group of tens that are also part shed or shack... the weird hybrid is in the middle of the campus, and is the only place, hades completely (insert F word here) despises, good luck.

You all have just arrived for what ever god forsaken reason.

The gates are large and iron, depictions of hell are in them, horrific screams and iron flames to ward off any of the soundest of minds. The Gates are ajar, as if patiently waiting to consume you and your souls. a raven lights at the top, ware the skull and cross bones sits.

it caws " The night plutonian shore, welcome all, find your dorms for to night is doom for you all " he cackled happy with itself " come on come on, come come, find your place of dwelling, the castle is spooky and full of blood, but we all do very well " he stood on one foot " quoth the raven never more, on to nights plutonian shore, those who wish to perish not, step forward, those who wish to perish step forward, but quoth the raven never more." and just like that, the bird flys away, leaving you with a thick sens of foreboding dread.

and now you know

Silent Reaper

Zodiac : Taurus Chinese zodiac : Rat
    Location : Forever falling into the core, into the eternal blackness

Re: The unholly Rp play!!!

Post  Silent Reaper on Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:22 am

Radar lacked a lot of character updates on purpose, but no matter. Radar can just feed her plot now, so thank you Dark for that...... "lovely," post... cracks knuckles Let's see if I can make Arky blush on word count...... eh heh heh.....

For you see, Izzy's fractured and broken mind held the key.... the key that could have saved them all..... but alas, her mind was still as fractured as that day she remembered not, and as a result, she breathed not a word of the dark evil that grew like a parasite in the shadows, leeching off of every negative thought, every mishap, every hate filled word.... they all gave it strength, and it feasted. oh, how it feasted. The grand evil even went so far as to make a "greeting" in the form of Salma.... and laughed from the shadows as everyone dubbed it as a tragic mistake and brushed it off. Oh, how they would pay for their lack of foresight later. Even the great and mighty Ace could not see this threat, as it was always there, hidden away, in plain sight and yet invisible to the god, as he was used to seeing it so much, he would not realize the tragic mistake until it was too late.

And so, the grand evil started it's grand plan..... and as soon as Lorietta conceived the second child of Inferno, it was snuffed out before it could shine, like a candle in a strong breeze. Lorietta was driven to drinking heavier and heavier from the withdrawal, until there was barely a moment of coherency and soberness with her. And with the death, it grew stronger yet.

It fed off of Devon's depression, forcing him down the path of isolation more and more, and whispered in his ears.... maddening words designed to crack the boy's mind in twain like thin ice, to let forth the damn of insanity, to let the boy crescendo into the great firework he was, only to fade and burn out just as quickly. And with those whispers, it grew stronger yet.

It twisted Eris and took great joy in that. Even as she slept and enjoyed Eros's company, it spoke in her dreams, and gave her a lasting impression of inadequacy, making the goddess resort to measures she normally wouldn't, and so it swallowed the conceived lives seconds after the fact, like pebbles disappearing into the middle of the ocean as it drove Eris to drugs and alcohol, saying exactly what hurt her the most. And with the insanity, it grew stronger yet.

The evil taunted Caine even, making him more agitated and more violent than normal. It's presence, unseen and unknown, caused him to lash out more and more, and the more often he saw Kitty, the more often it lead to physical confrontation and screaming matches. It warped the god's mind to the point of such aggression that he drove all but the oldest of friends, and even then Caine fought them too. And with the anger, it grew stronger yet.

The rain was merely a pawn. A small part of a bigger scheme. It had opened their minds to the shadows, to the madness and insanity and depression. And because of that, the evil hidden in the shadows had all the easier of a time wriggling in and spreading it's vile venom into the cracks and crevices of their minds. Slowly.... surely.... it would win.

It's killing me that I will never get to hear your laughter anymore

-Disturbed, Save Our Last Goodbye
    In memory of one of my best friends
    Arkham Outlaw

Zodiac : Gemini Chinese zodiac : Buffalo

Post  Arkham Outlaw on Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:48 am

Aphrodite—goddess of sexuality, love & beauty—wife of hephaestus—girdle & mirror—location;; the forest near the school—tagging;; open to chat—ooc;; //
    There was a part of Aphrodite that wanted to be near Hephaestus – she had meant it with every fiber of her being when she had sworn to attempt to work things between them. But of course, being who she was, there were times when she had made exceptions – only when it pleased her to, of course, and certainly not for any random occasion. The first was those times in which her heart bled, the occasions where love override her head. The delivery of her twins, her dearest children, had truthfully come as a surprise. Aphrodite had been extremely vocally in telling Hephaestus what she thought of his volcano idea, but she had come to some conclusions of her own. When it had been realized, that which she was truly missing, she had grown distant from Hephaestus. A gentle breeze ruffled the soft fabric of her ever present veil, shielding her appearance from the outside world. The edges curling within the fingers of the cool air. Her footsteps were smooth, back held tall and straight. She walked with grace and beauty, her hair freely swaying with the winds, almost as if each lock was being kissed by her father in affection.

A moment passed where she stopped, delicate features marred by the ghost of a frown that played along her lips. Yes, it was a lovely day, but one shadowed by an uncertainty within the air. Something wasn't right. 'I need to gather these baby's breath,' she thought fiercely. The goddess had come to a plan of hers, a thing which the other gods would shudder in fear if they were to learn of. The upcoming day of her own heart, Valentine's day was quickly approaching.. and Aphrodite wanted to make things special this year. She had denied herself her husband, as well as other forms of pleasure... because she had restored her virginity shortly after childbirth. While she couldn't hope to save herself for marriage... she hoped Hephaestus would appreciate the sentiment. "Let's pray this vow renewal goes well.." she murmurs to herself, a shred of uncertainty as she feared the reaction. Would he.. laugh? It was a stupid thing, perhaps she was an idiot - Clear eyes turned wide with surprise, shifting quickly to that of fear. A giant arm reached for her, seizing upon the fabric of her clothes, a sharp gasp released from her throat at the action. A shocked cry following suit as she struggled to make an escape from the cyclopes before her. The fabric of her gown ripping slightly below the knee, a twig snapping under foot as she escaped back a few steps. "Oh merde." oh shite she cursed, a soft gasp as she fell on her rear.

Fenrir—nordic wolf—single—chains & trickster blade—location;; outside, outside Tsuki's Room—tagging;; Tsuki —ooc;; //
    The wolf on the inside, one slithering around beneath the skin, did not know or understand fear. A creature such as it survived thousands of years and remained the apex in the wild. It seemed to realize that even while housed in a foreign body. He was kept low to the ground, his hindquarters swaying slightly, tail kept close to his body. There was a pause in his movements, a freeze in every muscle.. before Fenrir leapt -- the wolf tackled Tsuki, pinning her beneath him. Some might of felt fear at this towering presence, wet themselves by the set of fangs poised their way, yet the moon had night to fear from the wolf. He kept her pinned, his tongue lapping at her face, her neck, all of those ticklish spots he had discovered by chance, a sort of yipping bark as he paused in his ministrations. 'There will be no mercy unless my moon asks for it,' he warns, a wolf grin marring his face as he purposely keeps one paw lightly pressing each of her arms down.

Fenrir did not know.. what this would be like. He felt for the girl, cared for her as if she was his own littermate.. yet there was something different. She stirred a sense in him that both scared and exhilarated him. He had vowed his eternal protection to her soul and would continue to guard her, simply because she was his. He wanted.. he wanted to do all sorts of things, alien to his mind. He wanted to curl up beside her and listen to her soft snores as she slept, to feel her fingers in his fur, to partake in those unusual lip contact she had seemed so fond of. 'What is this..' he wondered. Just what was this girl doing to him?

Eros—god of love, desire & attraction—single—love/hate arrows & wings—location;; in the school —tagging;; Hephaestus—ooc;; //
    Change. Eros understood them, most of the times. His world was not just a static one where he could lay back and watch, no no. He lived in a world of constant movement, from place to the next. When his heart had shattered so thorough, when he had felt despair.. his arrow had helped. It dulled the sting, the revelation that he would never be good enough for Thora. She.. she deserved someone better. Eros was a god of mobility, he was changing, he was dynamic. There was always something to be said about love itself, but love when it was calm and beautiful, love when it was wanted and returned, love when it was the final destination of two hearts that decided to beat with one another, that love was calm. He was about the fire of passion, the longing and the desire.

He had turned away from Thora. Perhaps it was the arrow's work, perhaps it was mere destiny but he had met the woman of his dreams. She was the chaos to his calm, the light to his shadowed half. Or so he had thought. Eros feared that she'd draw back.. he feared that if she knew who he was.. she'd believe he had wanted her as a conquest, she might be intimidated. And so, he had kept his face hidden. The goddess knew him only as her lover, never in the light of day. Eros wanted more of this passion, though. He wanted her to love him for him first, however. He had new siblings to content himself to, and he filled his days with learning just what sort of gods they were becoming. There was a smile on his face as the god made his way over to his father's forge. It was time that he came clean - time that he told his father that he might just have a girlfriend. The god inhaled once, before he stepped into the sweltering heat. "Dad?" he called out softly.

Alastor—god of blood, feud & vengeance—single—dagger & cloak—location;; Persephone's Classroom —tagging;; Persephone —ooc;; //  
    The god never appeared in a grand display, no grandeur. The Fury of Blood Feud that he was, he preferred a more subtle means of revealing himself. There was no pop or flare as the pale god slowly slipped out of the shadows, hands hidden by the cape around his shoulders, tattered wings draped against himself, looking as if they too were made out of shadow. His eyes were darker still, though as he stepped up to the goddess, they came alive with a sudden fire. "My queen," he greeted quietly, falling to his knee before the goddess, taking her hand in his to plant a chaste kiss upon it. Alastor served King Hades with his body, yet his soul  would forever go to the once queen of hell, even if she may of lost the title.. she would forever be the queen of his heart. It wasn't a question, he knew her name, staring into her eyes he knew more still. His voice was soft though, a quiet greeting.

Persephone's hand slipped from his as he neatly rose to his feet, the moment gone in a flash. Alastor withdrew into himself, covered the fire that tore rampant against his very soul.. for her sake. This was a queen who had lost her kingdom, he would rather damn himself than risk crumbling the shambles she had yet to finish restoring. His gaze fell to it, to the life and plants that decorated her classroom. Had it always been there? Conveniently appeared? Did anyone care or notice? He doubted it. "Where did you go?" he asked, a thing he might not of dared if she had yet been his queen. There was a hint of anger in his voice, yet beyond that such concern in his eyes that had him purposely keep his back to her, as if afraid that she'd see through right his facade and try to soothe his worry. Alastor.. he had feared the worst when she had disappeared. "... do you like it?" he questioned, a shred of sheepishness as he vaguely motioned to her classroom. It hadn't been easy, coaxing himself and his sisters into tending to the plants until they thrived. Yet for her.. he had done so. Gladly.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post  wolfHhowling on Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:01 am

Hessy frowned at Eros and she gave a slight smile " I hate to be a bother but I am kinda worried about mom " he said frowning. " So here are the cute twins. " he said looking a him and handing them both the babies " if they cry show them fire, I don't know they twins are a bit weird, but what do you expect their mine " he shrugged " I am going to go find go find mommy " he said kissing both babies, and then patted Eros " we'll talk as soon as I get back, with my wife in toe I hope " he mused. Opened the window and flew out, finding his wife easily he landed, and with a temper that was mighty " NO bad monster BAD no touchy my wife " he said burning the thing alive and to ashes, scooping her up he frowns " hello my sweet is my cute and pretty wife ok " he purred flying back up to the forge window, let him self in and then frowned " Ok now I have a problem, " he grinned " thats too cute for words "

Lunam was trying to eat his big brother's wings, mean while his twin sister, was giggling, as she had Eros by the other wing.

Hades " Oh bella ware is my sweet heart oh evil queen ware art thou?" he sniffed " I am lonely with a carton of Chocolate ice cream.... ware in hells army are you ?"

Inferno could care less ware that drunk had gotten too, nuzzling his little one " its ok sparky I wasn't wanted either " he said to his little one, holding him so that his little body rested against his chest as he walked. " your so adorable, yes you are sparky yes you are " he said while he patted the baby on the back, " won't you like to play with uncle hessy for a little while, while daddy baby broofs everything and I mean everything because some one's daddies little monster " he purred.

Sparky was cutely sound asleep being extra cute.

Bob was foaming at the mouth and walking around like he had lost what little bit of mind he had left, quoting movies, and declaring himself ruler of the blue planet, and that all humans were nothing but puppies in disguise all to vals quite odd confusion.

Loki was minding his own business.

Thora didn't care that Eros, was with another woman, the no for good wishy washy flying chicken could have the damn chick of chaos, she was bitter, and pissed. NO doubt the idiot had done something there, but thora was thora, and a girl scorned wasn't something to laugh about, and so she took great pride in electrocuting Eris when ever she so damn felt like it, the god could (insert F word here) take it up with her, she didn't care, she was the damn norse god of Thunder and lightening, and wielded the mighty hammer who (insert F word here) peoples shite up. And if Eris came anywhere near her, she knew a god who was getting there shite (insert F word here) up.

Volt, kinda just was roaming around, for starters something odd was a foot, and well He was volt god of the void, and thus, it was his duity to (insert F word here) things, and so he hunted, walking in on Fennir and Tsuki saying " oh sorry, so if you two have kids will they be puppies or moon sprites?" Then shrugged and continued to move on.

Ace was curled up with his little god slayer, in the living room of his cottage, with his son and watching some movie, on tv, " later while King's a sleep want to play strip poker" He teased " promise I won't be too wild " he giggled ruffling his sons hair " we need to get you a girl friend, what about that cute Thora chick? Or is tom boy's not your think mini me?"

Lotus and ming were playing ping pong with a bee hive.......

Death was standing out side " Ah, Miff I love you too but your ah taking over my little house " he said in puzzle ment.

Blood who was snuggling Ixtab nuzzled her " so, after we figure out why miff has taken over dad's place, does my little sugar plum want to go to the de la des muertos festival? " he grinned " my cute little princess will fit right in with all the sugar skulls " he smiled " plus maybe you could have some one commit suicide by sugar cookie" he he chuckled " and then I could bring them back and it will just be something to take pictures about "

Fate sighed " I swear to god dad I cut Miff back like 8 times yesterday its growing like a possessed weed " he said " either that or cutting it with honor and glory just makes it grow more."

Sorrow sighed " the only reason I am out here is because you three four if you count suicide chick, drug me out here, with a nuse " he said sighing deeper " can I just go eat another carton of ice cream under my covers please?" he walked up to miff " because honestly its just going to grow and grow, and grow "he poked it.

Miff grew, twice as huge and full just by sorrow poking it, and then grew a large bud, the bud opened, and it bloomed, the sent filled the air with its pretty soothing snet.

Fate " dad miff's not a weed its a rose, and it comes in peace I guess?"

and now you know

Silent Reaper

Post  Silent Reaper on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:20 pm

Tsuki blushed at Volt's assessment of her and Fenrir's relationship. In all reality, the little moon flower just liked being with Fenrir.... most of the time. Him pinning her like this was no fair though, because he was a lot bigger and stronger than she could handle. Even with that being said though, the girl loved having a friend as close as the wolf, who even knew where she was ticklish. It was nice.

Bella appeared behind Hades and picked him up. She grumbled as she dragged him to his bedroom and plopped on the bed with him. She was in a mighty pissy mood, but snuggled and affectionately swore his existence, her body starting to relax a little, even though her words were sharp.

Ladonna sighed sadly as she woke up alone..... again. The poor, sweet demon just wished that for once, she could wake to the same face more than two nights in a row, and because she was seen as something other than a sex toy. She enjoyed the act; a succubus was designed to, and gain power of of it, but she was a gentle thing, and just wished she could be loved for her, and not because of her body or hypnotic powers of arousal.

Val was very worried about Bob. He was used to Bob's crazy at this point, but this was not his normal crazy. The necromancer gathered up his Bob and went to the best place he could think of for answers; Ace.

Trixie grinned. "Thora seems like a good girl. A bit strong headed at times, but that can also just be a girl thing."

King blushed and nodded, thinking. "Maybe I can kidnap her for the Helen of Troy Dance? It should be around this time of year again, right?" he looked towards the door curiously as Val knocked.

Trixie answered it. "Val? What's up?"

"I'm worried about this one." Val answered seriously, indicating to Bob. "He's normally a little off the wall, but no where near this bad. I was, ah, hoping Ace might be able to at least explain what's going on...."

Dark Soul
    Admin

Zodiac : Sagittarius Chinese zodiac : Monkey

Post  Dark Soul on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:30 pm

Persephone gasped, a bit startled when Alastor first appeared, before sighing and calming down. "Oh Alastor..." she breathed out in relief before looking at him as he spoke. "You know I'm not your queen anymore. If Lord Hades heard you refer to me with such a title and not Bella... it wouldn't end well for you." She cautioned him and then shook her head when he asked where she went. "I had to get away for a while. Between Venus dying and then that... (insert F word here) ( FEMALE DOG!) getting knocked up..." she sighed heavily and ran a hand through her hair. "It's not that I still want him... it's that I suddenly realize just how much time I wasted on him. How much of my life is now gone because I thought he loved me... even though eh never wanted a child with me. I always wanted one thing after I had Hades... and that was to have his child... to proudly have the right to say that I am his, and this is my proof. But no... I wasted thousands of years on a stupid dream that wasn't mine to have and I can't seem to figure out how I never noticed. So I just needed to get away. It was a bit too much to swallow all at once. I just needed time for myself." She explained to him and then looked around when he asked if she liked what had been done to her classroom before looking at him with wide eyes. "Did you do this?" She asked with surprise. "But why? You owed me nothing."

Joule saw Inferno and then ran over. "Is this yours and Lorietta's baby? I haven't gotten to see him yet. I heard you named him Sparky. That's totally awesome! Though I'm a bit irritated now because I'd planned to name my first son that if I ever had one... oh well... I'm sure I can think of something fitting for a son of a Goddess of Explosions. Perhaps I'll delve into other languages. Can I hold him?"

In the words that it was forming
    And the sign said, "The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls
    "And tenement halls"
    And whispered in the sounds of silence
    Arkham Outlaw

Post  Arkham Outlaw on Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:46 am

Aphrodite—goddess of sexuality, love & beauty—wife of hephaestus—girdle & mirror—location;; the forge—tagging;; hephaestus—ooc;; //
    The goddess of love was as not a deity of war and yet she fought as hard as a warrior goddess. Her screams turned to snarls, her gaze hardening as she scratched and clawed the arm which clasped firmly around hers. Feeling the tears welling in her eyes, she blinked them back. Tears would do absolutely no one any good right now. This monster, this vile, full of anger, growling creature stood pressed against he. It wasn't just that look in his eyes, it was his physical state. "Get your hands off me!" She roared, yanking her arm back even if it became to ache and throb under the constrictive grip which held her. Bruises would blossom out beneath that hand, she winced as he increased the pressure, and as the cyclopes grinned, rotten and broken green and blackish teeth could be seen. Aphrodite let out a choking gasp as he pulled her back, tears prickling the backs of her eyes as she felt a clear 'pop' as he pulled her arm back. Heat flared about the dislocated joint and she let out a ragged breath. Her mind raced trying to figure out what to do. How could she escape? Would this monster... that single thought had her issuing out a frantic scream, eyes clenched shut as she prayed that someone, anyone heard her.

She took a shuddering breath as she heard the loud beats of wings approach. 'Please.. faster,' she thought anxiously, terrified of what the lurking creature that towered over her head in store. Aphrodite met the gaze of Hephaestus as he approached, for once not seeming to care that her hair was a mess and her clothing torn to shreds. In reality, all she wanted to do was grab him in such a tight hug, and swear that everything would be alright. But all of this was only dragging up memories, only making her trauma feel fresh and all she wanted to do was escape to her bedroom and lock herself and all of her children safely in those coral walls. When he set the cyclopes on fire, she turned her head away and tried not to wretch and heave at the sounds of utter agony that passed the monster's lips. This had proven faulty on her part, as the cyclopes clasped it's burning hand around hers. Her husband managed to pull her away, into his arms, yet she shuddered and kept her arm wrapped around her chest. "T-thank you," she issued in a small, soft voice. She sniffed, bringing her uninjured hand to her face to quickly wipe away the tears that fell down her lovely face. "I thought he was going to.. to.." She flinched at the thought. No, she was safe now. Aphrodite made a mental note to see a medic - perhaps Lord Hades had a nurse to spare? She'd need help getting her arm back into place and she would feel far to guilty to ask her husband for such things. He didn't like hurting her feelings, asking him to intentionally cause her pain seemed a bit cruel, no matter how necessary it was.

When they were safety in the forge, her eyes immediately yearned to catch a glimpse of her babies. "The babies?!" she cried out all of a sudden, eyes wide as she realized that her children were nowhere in sight. Did he leave them in the forge? Where they alright? There was fire there! She struggled to keep her thoughts in check, the moment she was set down in the forge, she took off in search of her twins. A heavy sigh passed her lips as she spotted them, safe and with Eros. Brows furrowing to herself as she looked him over for a moment. The god of desire and still he seemed a bit changed. Her eyes lit up somewhat as she caught sight of that familiar pink aura; ah, so perhaps that was it. Had her son found love then? "I am sorry for ever doubting you," she murmured, a bit sheepish as Hephaestus stood by her side. It wasn't his fault that she was a bit overprotective of the twins. They were babies. She hated that he kept them near the heart, yet they seemed to be happy.. and it made him happy too, so she could hardly complain.

Fenrir—nordic wolf—single—chains & trickster blade—location;; outside, outside Tsuki's Room—tagging;; Tsuki —ooc;; //
    When a god dared to approach Fenrir tried not to let it bother him. Tsuki had proven that the deities were not all the vile things he had come to believe of the Aesir. The wolf would not judge another until he met them, or so he would endeavor not to at the very least. His eyes narrowed at the god's words, seemingly mistaking them as being biting words against Tsuki's honor and maidenhood. There's that fire in his gaze as she begins the long process of a shift, bones crumbling to naught and knitting themselves together in a agonizing symphony. "My fellow alpha will not have pups until she is officially mated!" he huffed angrily, though his voice broke in pain. Tsuki wasn't like that, she wasn't some harlot that opened her legs for any who gave her the time of day. She was better, she was a alpha as he was, a true born creature of the night. His moon did not deserve slander - as if she would chose to settle for a mutt. Fenrir did not delude himself to even consider that he may be a candidate for her chosen mate.

The god had left while Fenrir shifted and perhaps that was for the best. The wolf did not appreciate the idea of others speaking slander of his moon. She was far above them all, a girl of purity and elegance that few other could truly understand. He sniffed slightly, even in human form, managing to look like a kicked canine as he finally had it register that he had pinned her, perhaps that god had thought - "... he thought I was knotting you didn't he?" he confirmed aloud, a sigh as he smacked his forehead with his palm. Idiot, he was as dumb a dog as they claimed him to be. Fenrir ducked his head and added, quieter, almost timidly for a change, "Even if I was mistaken here.. I will you know," His face flushed as he realized she might misinterpret his words as a promise to knot her. "... protect you, I mean. From males that.. that say or do things that degrade you. I'll shred their members and spill their sacs open with my claws so that they forever are damned for having the audacity to think that such lecherous creatures could lust after you." He swears in a calm voice, in the same fashion that another might speak of the change in weather or promise to look after one's pets during a vacation. To further prove his sincerity, he awkwardly attempted the same embrace he had caught her doing, wrapping his arms around her neck. It felt.. weird. Fenrir remained unaware that the reason she hugged his neck in lieu of waist (as humans really did, to his unawareness) was because when he was in wolf form it wasn't possible to hug his waist.

Eros—god of love, desire & attraction—single—love/hate arrows & wings—location;; in the school —tagging;; Hephaestus—ooc;; //
    The god actually tenses up, eyes widening as Hephaestus hands him the babies and says that he intends to go. Eros moves forward, following the god as he makes his way over to the window, expression filled with disbelief. "Dad... I don't think I can handle these two alone," he admits with a flush, that darkens as he spots one of them blinking up innocently at him. Eros definitely would be out of his depth. Yet Hephaestus still flees and the urgency with his flight troubles Eros. He hopes that his mother is alright - he may be a god of love, but he would make war if something happened to her. It seems as if the moment his father is gone everything goes downhill. One of the infants on his arms nipped at his feathers with a adorably innocent expression, drool seeping into his downy flight feathers. Eros tries to pull the wing free, yet ends up with his other wing knocked off a pile of  metal into the forge. Oh.. "Oh no.. please be scrap metal," he frets, looking around anxiously. If he had just ruined one of his dad's projects, he would feel terrible.

When his guard it left down, it seems that the other child he holds stirs to life. Slowly sucking and nibbling at his other wing as soaking his flight feathers in spit as if he were a chew toy and she a puppy. "No, you're not supposed to suck those.. they're white, but they are not milk flavored. You wouldn't like them, no, no you wouldn't" Eros says in baby-talk, lightly bouncing the twins in his arms as he tries to distract them and coax them into paying attention to him instead of his wings. This allows him to free his wings, yes.... but when he pushes them back and spreads them off, it knocks over tools and makes a bit of a mess around the forge. Eros is pale as a ghost by the time Hephaestus returns, looking around at the mess that he is struggling to clean up, a baby on each hip as he tries in vain the hide his clumsiness. He swerves around when the god flies into the window. "... Iamsososorry," he says in a single breath, cringing at the mess he made. There's a note of concern as he sees his mum in tattered clothes and clearly nursing a couple of injuries.

Alastor—god of blood, feud & vengeance—single—dagger & cloak—location;; Persephone's Classroom —tagging;; Persephone —ooc;; //  
    The god shows no outward sign of fear at the mention of the new queen. Alastor had served as a loyal servant of his king since long before any other, had been one of the first to devote his whole self for the sake of the lord of the underworld. His king would be unable to truly rid himself of this Fury, not without losing his most loyal and reliable personal guard, though Alastor knew he would be given little mercy for such a transgression. "She has not been crowned," he remarked in a low tone. The crowning would occur, of which he had little doubt, however until that time came.. he would not need to bow before her as queen nor address her as much. "It is troubling to see that Lord Hades seems to of lost the capacity for reason - it is unbecoming of a king to lay and create with one not his wife and queen." He voiced this thought without fear. It was not reason to piped his curiosities, especially not when Hades seemed these days to of lost interest in communicating properly with his loyal servants. The god could tell him otherwise yet until Hades spoke to Alastor and his sisters themselves, they would make up their own ideas of why he might of laid with a goddess so easily lured into a bed.

Alastor grimaced as she admitted to the time she had lost during her love for the king of hell. The poor bride had been swindled - had been tricked, as far as he saw it. The man that stood before them now? That was Hades.. this was not a loving god, not the man that Persephone deserved, oh no. He was a cruel and merciless deity that did not submit nor would admit his own wrongs and lay behind the pretense of superiority. The Fury considered him as such, superior yes.. but it was growing somewhat difficult to wonder why his king did not so much as sent him or his sisters out to the mortal world on assignment, how this king had become so fixated on a woman and a school that he'd lost sight of the world ripe for his taking. "I do not believe that he ever loved you, not truly," He confided, his voice a touch softer. If he had a woman such as this, a goddess that had given her very domain to be with him.. a woman that had sought only his heart, not caring if taking his hand meant damning herself, she would of been kept by his side. The only instance of her stray had come as a result of a mortal man taking that which he did not deserve into his own hand. Alastor did not fault her for such a thing; yet it seemed that hell's king would condemn and scorn her... Yes. It proved, to Alastor's reasoning, that Hades had simply been looking for a means to discard his bride. It would not surprise him if he learned that Hades had arranged for the entire incident. "Perhaps it is for the better. My king has already taken all which he had gifted... he would of turned such a child against you." He speaks quietly, a wince at the idea. Alastor wished that it would be so black and white. His heart yearned for Persephone, his body owned by Hades.. but it wasn't. For he served the king and would serve him until the end of eternity, even if his heart had been claimed by her the first moment that she had brought life into a place of death and despair. "I would do anything for you," He whispers, turning his back to the goddess for a moment. "My quee- Persephone, the first day you ventured into hell, you brought heaven with you. I... I crave your light in my life... I wanted it to be known that should you return, you will have a place with m- you will have a place here." He corrected himself quickly, a sigh passing his lips as he let his heavy gaze observe her. The goddess still looked as beautiful as the first day he had caught sight of her. He wondered how a moon goddess might compare, to one eternally kept as alluring and naturally beautiful as the spring blossoms that sprouted each year.

Ixtab—goddess of suicide & sacrifice—single—hanging rope & torch—location;; Underworld—tagging;; Blood, Sorrow, Fate, Death, all death peeps —ooc;; //
    The deities of death were all frantically clipping the rapidly growing bush of ugly weeds that covered the hut that belonged to death himself. It was a bit of a panic, these enchanted vines sprouted faster than they could be clipped, such a unnatural aspect as the shrubbery slowly dominated the entire surface of the house. Fate hurried around and clipped endlessly, Sorrow simply did little for he had not been here willingly and wished to go home to his frozen treats. And what, you may think, would the goddess of suicide be doing at such a place? Vines were snared around her neck, her body swaying lightly as the tips of her feet just barely did not reach the earth. In a vibrant pink corset dress with skull leggings, Ixtab looked a picture of death. Literally. She wasn't breathing. Her skull face might make her a bit frightening, though that which ebbed the fear she might of stirred were the hot pink Hello Kitty earbuds on her head.

"My legs are dangling off the edge, The bottom of the bottle is my only friend. I think I'll slit my wrist again, And I'm gone, gone, gone, gone! My legs are dangling off the edge, A stomach full of pills didn't work again . . "

Ixtab hummed along with the song, a smile parting her lips as she took pleasure in the sweet words by Hollywood Undead. It was such a lively song, she could listen to it on endless repeat all night and dose off as she hung there. Her eyes craned open as she felt arms around her, a frown that turned into a impish grin as she realized it was Blood. "You wanna hang with me?" she asks, giggling at the thought. Oh, wouldn't that be so much fun? She loved tying people up, ropes were her favorite, far better than chains.. unless one mixed chains, cement and a long walk off of a short pier. Then, well... When Blood offered to take her to a festial, she brought her own arms around him, taking the pressure off her neck as she clutched onto him. "The last time I went to a festival, there was a terrorist attack! Let's go, pretty pretty please?" She gushed, already brightening at the idea of interacting with a group of mortals. Oh, yes please. Well, not him bringing back the souls.. at least unless he let them kill themselves again so she could have further kisses. Ixtab carefully undid the impromptu noose that she had made around her neck, kissing the thorny vines even as some of the thorns stabbed into her and drops of blood ran down her lips. 'Thank you for the lift, miss plant,' she thought merrily. Ixtab frowned as a bud grew, slowly skipping closer to investigate. Then a rose blossomed and she crinkled her nose at a strange scent. It made her feel weird. "What is that?" she asked curiously as she faced the other death gods.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post  wolfHhowling on Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:33 pm

Inferno looked at her " Sorry but sparky is just really short for Inferno Jr " he shrugged " really it actually would be dante, sparky is his nickyname " he shook his head " ah... I would but I am running behind on things, and I wouldn't know if I have to bubble wrap you first or bubble rap him." he looked panic " I am late " he said " so late " he said darting off running into Hessy's forge " oh hi Aphro, " he said with his free arm just tugged the goddess's arm so it snapped into place with a sickening popping sound " sorry, I .... Eros is a horrid baby sister hessy how long did you leave him in here with those two?"

Hessy sighed " Not even ten minutes " he said while rubbing his wife's shoulder, trying to comfort her " not even ten minuets " he sighed, " ok, now since the forge is pretty much destroyed...... " he sighed " Solis, let go of your big brother will you." he then looked at Luman and picked him up, having to take the feathers out of his mouth one at a time, so eros didn't loos any, " You can't eat him, he's bad for you " He kissed Aphro, and plopped luman in his crib, turned to get Solic, prying her chubby little fingers away from Eros's fingers, and the next thing he heard, was a high pitched squeel coming from inferno, who was just pointing at the forge, This made Hessy panic, when he realized that pesky luman had crawled out of the crib some how, and into the damn lit forge that had metal in it for some reason.

Luman giggled, playing with moltin metal just happily playing like nothing happend

Hessy sighed " Luman, we do not give daddy a heart attack, and play in the forge, what if you weren't heat resistant?" he gently scolded " your just as bad as blood when he was your age and your not even related " he said pulling a moltin metal dripping baby out of the forge.

Luman giggled and started to chew on a pecace of metal that was still rather red hot.

Solise crawled over to her mommy, grinned, then crawled over to putch in a moltin metal puddle

Hessy sighed " Ok, Honey, the babies are forge proof, so........ I guess I don't have to baby proof in here."

Inferno " Ah........ what about my little hellion?"

Hessy " yours is afraid of fire, which is ironic, and likes playing lord of the soot sprites with soot " he snorted " why do you think I am all ways giving him a bath "

Hades grinned " I have ice cream for you... and apparently Hessy is holding Parenting class..... Guest speakers are Death.... he's doing the " ware did I go wrong " sinarioes with hessy."

Ace grinned " that might be fun, make sure to ware your rain boots then, and leave non lightening proof things at home, she's pissy lately " he took one look at bob and looked at Val " I think bob went rabid, can bobs even go rabid? Eh, some one help me fill the bath tub with ocean, that might help"

Bob as he looked rather much like a rabid bob drooling foam, and giggling.

Death beamed " Oh I know it Miff is, he's the scarid plant lost Eons ago " he beamed " he's cute and harmless,. " he patted the plant, and it was like purring with delight as it slowly growed to a hault.

Miff's flower was glowing prettily

Sorrow smiled for a the first time in forever " Ah, a soothing balm to a achy heart thanks miff " he said patting the plant " I will be ok now besides, I got to walk off some of this ice cream "

Blood grinned " well then shall we go to the festival my turtle dove " he purred " my little suicidal blossom "

Fate rolled his eyes " Well I am gonna go play with kids " he said and stalked off he wasn't even a good weed wacker, he came up behind inferno " Holly (insert F word here) forge mess.... and Aphro looking like a sweet hot mess " he grinned " want me to go and get you some healing water, and maybe a comfy bath robe?" he grinned waving at Sparky " hello sweety, want to play with Uncle fate, we can go and take over soot mountain?"

Sparky grind lazily from his nappy then giggled a soothless wide grin, uncle fate was fun.

and now you know

Silent Reaper

Post  Silent Reaper on Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:01 am

Tsuki blushed a little. "Thank you, Fenrir. I am happy you'll protect me like that." The girl hesitated, not sure if she should tell him or not. "Fenrir...." She finally asked. "What... What would you do if I told you I wanted to date this guy who was really strong, and that I've liked for a long time now?"

"I have had a child once before." Bella grumbled as she graciously ate the ice cream. "Load of good that did me... I was sealed and bound within that child and her children after that until Tsuki."

King blushed a little. He pondered how he might go about talking to Thora. "Oh, I can help with the tub." He volunteered. King went to the bathroom and put the stolper in the tub.

Val sighed. "That could be it? Until we came here, we usually stayed close to the ocean, and only strayed for at most a day or two."

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:49 am

Joule sighed as Inferno rushed off without giving her a chance to hold the baby. "Neither needs to be put in bubble wrap. I'm pretty much fire proof." She mumbled a bit irritably before walking away.

Persephone looked at Alastor and shook her head. "Nothing's to stop him from laying with another and conceiving a child. We are divorced now. If he desires to go and sleep with someone else, that's his problem, and I am no longer considered into the equation." She then smiled slightly as Alastor admitted he never believed Hades truly loved her. "I wouldn't say that. Maybe he himself never loved me, but at one point, Eros's arrow in his heart did make him truly love and want me... I think though, that it just came out a very long time ago... and neither of us wanted to admit it." She then tilted her head as Alastor went on to tell her that she would always have a place in the school, but picked up that he was going to say something else. However, she decided not to pry, figuring it was something he wasn't yet ready to admit to her. She smiled gently and laid a soft hand on his arm. "Thank you, Alastor. It's assuring to know that amidst this rough and chaotic point of my life, I still have an ally."

"And tenement halls"
    Arkham Outlaw

Post  Arkham Outlaw on Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:53 pm

Lady Aphrodite POV
    location; Boarding School / inside Forge • tagging;; Hephaestus, Inferno, Fate
    —Don't say it's unholy if I let you hold me. . .I want in your arms. . . But tonight I'm so lonely
    There's a pained yelped as a god pops into the forge and forces her arm back. Aphrodite winces at the moment even if it sends a trickle of relief at the numbing burn of dislocation. Based on the soreness, she doesn't believe she'll be able to hold both of the twins at one time for a bit - she sighs inwardly at that, deciding already that she'll try to take pain medication and tough it out. "... it's the thought that counts?" she offers with a amused smile, nudging Hephaestus. Eros had tried and while he appeared to of done a sorry job.. Aphrodite could use a babysitter or two. Particularly during times in which she decided to spent some alone time with her husband away from the children, partaking in the act which created them. She wasn't the goddess of abstinence- she had certain needs. She kissed her husband back and watched with a smirk as he slowly got the babies away from their older brother. Solis had a bit of slobber on her face, so she followed Hephaestus to the crib and carefully wiped her face clean. "Ladies aren't suppose to be messy," she cooed, a fond chuckle as the infant grinned.

When she turned and caught sight of Luman playing in the forge, suddenly the world spun around. A gasp passed her lips as she looked back to see Solis in molten metal. Ok, Honey, the babies are-- were the last things that the goddess heard before she fainted. The goddess came to on one of the work benches, Eros' worried face hovering over her. She shook her head, brow furrowing as she remembered the moments just before she had swooned. "The babies, they are alright?" she asked in worry, struggling to sit upright to peer over to where the twins currently resided. There was a sigh of pure relief as she saw them unharmed. Oh, thank the gods. She nearly burst into tears, rising on weak knees to surge forward and take both in her arms - despite the ache - kissing the tops of their tiny heads as she murmured a thousand times how much she loved them. "Can we please go somewhere else? I know that they are safe here... but maybe the beach?" Aphrodite asked, a bit sheepishly. She had just about suffered a heart attack - a thing that a goddess of the heart is quite immune to - and she wanted to escape. Besides, she already had all sorts of cute outfits readied for the twins and Sparky. Sparky wasn't technically her son, but on occasion she'd grab baby outfits for him so he'd match her twins during photographing sessions. She wouldn't mind offering herself if he required milk either, although she had no desire to involve himself in Inferno's current romantic situation.

Fenrir POV
    location; Inside Dorms / Tsuki's Room • tagging;; Tsuki
    —Help me right before the fall. . .Take what you can. . . and leave me to the wolves
    There was a sudden tension in his shoulders at Tsuki's confession. His expression grew conflicted, a sort of primal possessiveness briefly passing his face before he managed to bury it. The wolf had not heard of that; he intended to find this suitor and tear the man or woman limb for limb for not asking his permit to begin the long process of courtship. 'My moon does not know men as I do,' he fretted internally. The girl was innocent, she did not know that a man's mind tended to wander from the in the clouds affection females felt to the darker, desire filled affairs of the bedroom hours. Fenrir would need to cut this man in check, assess why he might think himself worthy of her and then terminate him should he prove unworthy. Because he was unworthy, no man could hope to vye for the moon. She was above everyone.

'Then who shall be her mate?' The thought gave him pause. If he did not consider any man worthy of her, how then did he expect her to find a suitor, make love and continue her linage? The idea of her linage dying with her did not work for him either; Tsuki's goodness needed to live on, it needed continuance. "I would say..." Fenrir hesitated. He had sworn to be honest, would continue to try. But the words would not come, he did not know how to phrase such a thing. Instead he let her feel his conflict: happiness and sorrow, loyalty and jealousy. "I would say that he is not worth you." he answered, head ducked in embarrassment. It was honest- although he did not take into consideration that he might be in the running

Lord Eros POV
    location; Boarding School / inside Forge • tagging;; n/a
    —Never did I think that I. . .Would be caught in the way you got me. . . But girls love girls & boys & love is not a choice
    The god of desire looked a bit wilted as Inferno stepped into the forge and proclaimed him a horrible babysitter. Eros opened his mouth to argue otherwise but shut it, ducking his head in shame as he listened to his father easily remedy the situation. Hephaestus was everything that he strove to be and more: strong, wise and skilled in both personal and impersonal affairs. He'd known his dad to be skilled in so much. He wished he would learn more from him - he struggled to deal with some things. Romance oddly being one; though this was his own fault, Eros couldn't know what he had yet to experience. He created love and that spark that lasted forever, but he was just beginning to feel it himself. The other gods might forget that despite being ancient in form, the god of love aged at a slower rate; mentally, still barely a teenager. He'd struck Hades with that arrow when he was a baby in diapers and yet he got the heat from it, though it had been others to coax him into it.

Eros looks up just in time to see Aphrodite wobble. He surges forward, catching her before she hit the hard floor. "Mum?" he asks worried, a arm beneath her knees and one at her back as he gently lets her settle on a bench. He fans her face, and debates hurrying over to open more windows, mistaking the heat to be the cause. She had been born of the sea, he should of known better - He smiles with relief as she rouses, only having fainted. "I-I will clean it all up, I swear," he says earnestly to Hephaestus. The god was trying to do what he could to help out his parents. He started to work on fixing the damage he caused, letting his parents only have to worry over the children in their arms.

Lord Alastor POV
    location; Boarding School / Persephone's Classroom • tagging;; Persephone
    —Sleep soundly in your beds tonight. . .judgement falls upon you at first light. . . I'm the vengeful one
    The actions of his king had greatly disturbed him. There was the matter of the newborn goddess to be considered, a woman freshly made of skin and bone, perhaps one to unversed in such affairs to automatically be drawn into a instant surge of intimacy that paralleled Aphrodite's early years far to much for his liking to be considered. However more than that it was the crimes against his queen that seemed to impact the Underworld more. Persephone had brought life and love into the darkest trenches of hell, yet it appeared that all this new goddess would bring is screams of orgasmic bliss while she distracted the king from tending to the fields as he was supposed to. It seemed so wrong that a man would of been blessed with creative meant for heaven, yet instead let her to wither away. Alastor did not believe that Hades deserved Persephone if he could so easily discard her for another. The king of the deep showed off his true colors at last - revealing that there was no soul in his own chest, only a hollow space. "But you loved him," Alastor muses in a softer tone, his gaze almost bittersweet as he turns to face her. "Perhaps you love him still, otherwise you would not of left." It wasn't proven.. but it seemed to him the case.

There's a wry twist as the goddess speaks. Alastor does not know if she had meant to say 'Ally', coincidentally, the affectionate nickname his sisters had for him or whether it was a mistake, but it amused him none the less. There was a slow breath, his voice dropping to barely a murmur as he revealed, "You have more allies than myself, you know. The Underworld might of lost a beloved queen, but none have forgotten you." It was a subtle reassurance. She had friends in low places who would offer her help or companionship if that is what she wanted. Some might even offer her their loyalty, should Hades or the new queen attempt anything on her. When she put a hand on his arm, he gave a intake of breath. There was always this reaction around her. She had been the forbidden fruit, the king's queen and one no beast of even hell would touch in risk of offending the master of the Underworld. Now, however.. no such restriction was in place. "Forgive me for speaking frankly, but I believe my king is a fool to let you go." There was a small smile as he gave such an admission.

Lady Ixtab POV
    location; Boarding School / Death's Hut • tagging;; Blood, Death
    —There's a voice in my head says I'm better off dead. . .if I sing along. . . louder to a happy song I'll be alright
    The Mayan goddess looked down as if considering altering her clothing. She always seemed to look the part for a day of the dead celebration so she supposed that she fit the image. Although Blood could change his clothes up a bit - she wanted him to be somewhat matching, even if she'd be okay if he chose not to wear hot pink. "I can do your makeup!" She declared, grinning. Oh, he'd get a skull face too! She wondered if her children would have cute little skull faces - though backtracks and blushed inwardly, wondering where that had come from. 'Festival. Suicidal thoughts. Focus.' she thought to herself, smacking one of her ears and tilting her head to the side as if that might coax those weird thoughts out of her skull.

She turned and shot Death a look for a moment, biting her lip as she considered something. Technically.. wouldn't this be a date? Her and Blood, two people.. more than friends, perhaps? She wasn't sure but if it was she felt as if she'd need to ask. Blood wasn't a child - he was a little older than she was, actually - but she figured that his father might like to know where he's going and with who. She didn't have parents, but she figured she knew them well given how often she took the souls of depressing divorcees. Ixtab greeted the god of death by moving forward and wrapping her arms around him like a clingy octopus. "Hola, señor Muerte!" Hello, Mister Death she said with her most winning smile, slowly releasing her hold and stepping back as if it were perfectly naturally to crush someone against her chest instead of shake their hands. "I would like hang out with your son -" she grinned like the Cheshire cat as she winked and amended. "I mean non-literally hang, yessir."

Lady Hecate POV
    location; Boarding School / outside, the clearing • tagging;; Izzy / Sekhmet
    —I can say a prayer for you or I can cast a spell. . .I push you to the darkness. . . just to pull you to the light
    Even gods deserved a little rest and relaxation. True, many gods lived a very lavish lifestyle but they were responsible for many things. It wasn't always ambrosia and golden apples. Today, Hecate was determined to relax. Just one day. One would think that would be easy for someone like her. Hecate had even gone to Mount Olympus for some pampering. Ah, but for the last few weeks Hecate had been perfecting a love potion and spell for one of her priestesses, a young demigoddess that attended a boarding school owned by Hades. The goddess of crossroads currently had little contact with the Underworld - she was on a vacation from that drama, had left shortly before Persephone had been violated and impregnated by a mortal man. Aphrodite was a very busy lady and answering every prayer that came her way would be daunting. Hecate was more than happy to lend a helping hand to those who needed it.

Hecate, mighty Goddess of crossroads, darkness, death, wisdom, and the moon, please come to me!!

Peridot eyes snapped open as the panicked voice of one of her worshipers called to her. The smell of her summoning herbs and oils stung her nose bitterly. Whomever was summoning her was desperate. Where what Hecate arrived too not so serious, it would be rather comical. There was a outside clearing filled in uproar. Not angry, not violent but rather, in love...with everything. "Be still" her voice was merely that of a whisper but its power swept over the demigods like a tidal wave. Everything froze and in that moment time came to a stand still as she cast a bit of a spell. "I left it in my room.. I-I swear.. but my roommate thought that the phials were full of booze and -" Hecate forced her eyes shut as the girl explained. Great. Now she was required to make a antidote before these children repopulated Hades' school with little, demigod babies. Her nose crinkled as she caught sight of two of them in a... less effective position. Ah. Well, they would not make children that way, at least. Sighing, Hecate placed a hand on her brow and tried to concentrate. Her eyes flit open as she heard the approach of two woman, swerving around to face them. "If it helps, this isn't my doing," she says as she motions to the teenagers frozen in the beautiful and repulsive act of love, though she grins. The mischievous witch wasn't in play, no. Just a moronic priestess of hers.

Princess Amphitrite POV
    location; Boarding School / inside classroom • tagging;; Kitty
    —She's like the ocean. . .mysterious, beautiful, wild, free. . .yet so lonely
    The princess of the sea enjoyed her newfound freedom, exploring the world above the surface and learning new things. Amphitrite was still apprehensive about him leaving and seeing the world unaccompanied, but she wasn’t a child, not really. Perhaps to her father and three thousand sisters he seemed no more than a teenager, but the nymph-goddess was a trained fighter and careful woman for Oceanus, she was a princess, dancer, warrior and diplomat. Simply because she did not know much outside of the watery halls of her city and home, did not mean she was foolish and naive to the point of constant protection. The incident with her brother and nearly getting snagged by a fisherman was an accident. Still, she did not blame her father for coddling after that close call. Humans were a mystery to her still, she fought each day to push past the bias and prejudice she had from stories from the past, stories from elders about how they over took the world.

Many of the humans she came into contact with seemed kind people, simply living their lives. Amphitrite had told herself that she was cold: that her heart had turned to stone when it came to the idea of having someone love her for her, choose to only lay by her side. The problem was that these fairy-tales filled her mind still. Even if she had grown up raised every morning with a dose of reality. The young mer smiled as she moved into the nearly empty classroom, a notebook in hand as she moved to the seat up front. There was a intake of breath as she caught sight of another person. Oh! She hadn't expected anyone to be here. She put her books down and began to sign, "Hello there, it is lovely to meet you. My name is Amphitrite, I just transferred here."  Finger-spelling her name was simple, though it took awhile. This came the most pressing difficulty of being a natural born nymph goddess: her voice was to strong. She feared using it would use up siren song and bend others' will to her own, and so she neglected. She needed help and control before she could consider speaking.

Aiden Morozova POV
    location; Boarding School / training hall • tagging;; Zara
    —I don't wanna dream. . .Cause my dreams don't comfort me. . .The way you make me feel
    The figure bent over on the ground spat out a mouthful of blood and even a tooth. There were cuts on his face, even a bit of dried blood beneath one eye where a bruise was beginning to present itself. Against impossible odds, still he looked to where his sword had been tossed to lay forgotten across the floor. He crawled on his hands and knees closer towards it, reaching out - only to be met by a boot crushing his fingers. "Pathetic." Aiden snorted, rolling his eyes as the man howled and tried to pry his fingers out from beneath his shoe. He gripped the hilt of his sword, the tip of the blade downward into the ground under his feet as he watched his opponent cry like a infant. He had half a mind to smash the blunt end of his blade against the back of his head and knock him out. There was no shame in conceding a fight when outmatched, but there was shame in being a sore loser. The human still felt as if he had no place at this school. Everyone hear had gods in their veins or were one themselves; yet he had been a natural human, the only ability of his it seems to be immune to any divine gifts. His destiny was fixed, so it was said. None could alter his path for the goddess of destiny herself had made it set. Aiden was The Dagda, or so they claimed. The god of masculinity, wisdom and druidry, though he felt void of the latter.

He spun his blade around once before he sank it into his sheathe. His shirt had been discarded during the sparring session, black trousers and combat boots were all he wore - though he hardly paid any mind to such things. Sparring was meant to be a training and while he had little idea of why they might need to be taught, it did not mean he did not desire an adequate partner. Someone that didn't bleed like a slaughtered pig and then spend the next three hours weeping like a babe cut off during breast-feeding. Aiden was aware that this 'pathetic babe' had actually held his own for two hours before submitting, but in the heat of his irritation he had exaggerated his idiocy. His expression turned dry as he noted three boys lurking around a single girl, jeering and offering her not so subtle flirtation. The fact that they shoved at each other like brutes had Aiden decide to approve. He did not wish to start up a ruckus, but it did not seem as if the men cared if they harmed the girl unintentionally by being rough. "Is there a problem here? I do not think that is suitable behavior around a lady, hm?" He growled, eyebrow raised in warning. The men hesitated, seeming to consider protesting, yet when the medics arrived to clean up the mess of a demigod Aiden had just defeated, apparently thought better of it. They rolled their eyes and left one-by-one, until it was just him and the girl. "Are you in here to train?" He inquired curiously. He doubted that the girl had come here only to be fawned over, in any case.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post  wolfHhowling on Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:28 pm

Ace laughed " more then likely it, come on I figured this was going to happen, so I got the stuff to make instant ocean it works for salt water tanks so why not for bob, oh and might want to talk to Hades about putting in one of those salt water pools?" he shrugged, filling the tub with salt water. It clearly smelling of the sea.

Bob was foaming at sputtering and hissed at the water, and dived into the tub, then proceeded to take a bird bath, making cute little chipry noises, and getting salt water every ware, purring like a cat, before bob slipped under the water and started to make bubbles then began to preen stopped and looked at the soaked on lookers " Bob says Hi why you in here with bob, bob taking a bath, " then peered " are you all perverts your wet?"

Inferno looked at everyone " well volcano diving is completely out of the question for sparky, he's not exactly fire proof just fire resistant." he nodded " but you could take the little monster to the beach with you? I could come too, I am on leave till notice " he shrugged " what ever... something about workers comp, and way to much over time, and vaccation days, and grumble brumble, Hades pissed, grumble grumble "

Hessy nodded " Would you like to come along to Eros?" he smiled " there isn't much you can knock over on a beach " he teased " and maybe we should take bob and val with us, as Bob I am sure is in need to a good salt bath " he shrugged " What Island are you thinking of my love " he asked her " THat new one?" he grinned " the one with the nice gentel active volcano.... untouched white sand, newly forming reef, bright fish, healthy foliage " he grinned " we could go.... and camp there" he grinned " I happen to be the cheif builder I could make you a island paradise temple while were there "

Fate " Kinky " then paused " Oh your talking about that really really new island, " he thought " The Emerald Isle, I think it was coined, " he nodded " humans are forbidden there, if I remember correctly, its to be filled with pretty creatures of any of the gods choosing, as its been decided, the cave of curses, is no longer safe, so there is a cave on the island, ware they are to be located, the gods, will be the only ones aloud to set foot... with the exception of say Val who's bound to bob, or a demigod, or a human who has been granted immortality." he said " It won't be a booming place for quite a while, and i know its been decided, that some of the students, are to create team B to recover and collect, bind and transport cursed objects." he nodded " Hades is going to be calling it "" thee advanced course "" provided here at the school. For children that are having a hard grasp of there studies, or not making the cut," he shrugged " I was made to transcribe what Hades and uncle Ace have figured so I pretty much have it down "

Hades kissed her " No one will bind you my dear " he grinned " they would have hell to pay if they did" he smiled " I was thinking you should be my wife before the year ends " he mused " Later to night, i will be composing the Team B, and we should get the cursed items under way. " he grinned " and I was thinking, the new site for the Cursed items, is going to be a tourist place for us gods, so would you like to have our wedding there then?" he purred.

Death snorted " Ixtab, you don't have to inform me ware you or my son is going, I trust blood and his endeavours." he ruffled her hair " You two better hurry, as it happens, Blood is reigning god of this years festival, and has a surprise for the mortals " He grinned softly " he's going to weaken the vale, enough that souls may walk for the night among them, " he grinned " my boy has such a romantic heart does he not"

Blood blushed " Ah, dad "he blushed " any way, ya I am taking Ixtab with me, I need some one to help control the spirits those sadly departed." he nodded then grinned " I just have to put Mercy away and we'll be set to go." he grinned " My cute little sugar skull won't be afriad of sweet dear blood will she? As mercy needs to be put away, if I am to lord over the festival " he kissed her, and then took the pole which he used to move his boat across the river, and simply shrunk it puttig it in a box. The cloak came from the shadows, draped on his shoulders, His normal shirt and pants, morphed into what could only be described, as a tux, with a red tie, shoes polished and shinned, the hat with its tiny dangling skulls sat on his head, and when he smiled, what was staring at her, was a face of a skull, with glowing black lights for his eyes his voice was husky " How do you think I look ?" he grinned " now, father wish my baby brother and elder a happy birthday, I am going to the party I will bring them back a gift " he grinned holding out his hand for Ixtab.

Sorrow sat in his room, smiling faintly, he had quite to day, his job at the local precinct, he had gotten katies b day present from a friend of hers. Leave it to Katy to think of leaving the gift she so dearly picked for him, the silver chain with the shield knot of protection dangled from it, it now shinned dimply against his throat. He would never take that off as long as he existed. He laid to stare up at the ceiling, thoughts spinning though his head.

Volt continued to walk around idly until he met with one of the egyption goddesses, he looked at her with his eyes boring in " I am Volt lord of the void." he said looking at them " if Locus is here, who was put to sleep so long ago, why are you hear daughters of Egyptian myth?"

Luman who had been set in the little play pen with his sister, wasn't please at this, and, since the play pen, had been made with strong steel, but padded so no one would get hurt, he was mad..

Solic began to cry, when the play pen lit on fire, and began to melt. Her brother was being mean, she liked the play pen, and she tugged at her brother. THis resulted in her brother breathing flames all over his sister.

THis woke sparky, Sparky began to whimper and then cry. Because all though the little guy liked his daddy, he was scared of flames, and an army of soot sprites began to attack the fire.

Loki nearly tripped over his son and his moon, there was blood, lots of blood, as he walked, a hunters arrow, several of which stuck in him, he looked like some monster, as blood had stained the white and green and blue he had put on that day, to a lovely crimson, staggering along, as if his soul purpose in life, was to die at least ware people would burry him.

Thora was sitting there on a rock, grumbling about electrocuting Eris repeatidly.

MIng and lotus came to there senses.

and now you know

Silent Reaper

Post  Silent Reaper on Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:56 pm

Izzy blinked in surprise, curious. "Oh, hello. Who are you? Magic.... maybe I can help? I know some magic..."

Sekhmet rolled her eyes and sighed. "Izzy, you are a goddess of magic.... of course you know magic." She growled.

Izzy frowned and shook her head. "No.... I think I would have remembered that, Sekhmet. I am just.... me."

Tsuki gasped as Loki came in, the previous conversation no longer a thing as the girl gently lowered Loki to the floor. Tsuki closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She murmured, hushed at first with her hands over the most severe of Loki's wounds, and grew louder as time wore on until she was speaking quite clearly, her eyes bright, glowing silver and her hair floating a little as she channeled the powers of the moon and the night to mend the damage. The secrets of healing done in the shadows whispered what she needed to know, and her magic the tools needed to mend the flesh and even rebalance the blood loss to a more stable amount for a healthy person to have.

Val shook his head. "Bob, I worry about you sometimes." He chuckled in relief. "I'll be in the living room if you need me, man."

Trixy followed Val out. "Come on, Ace, unless you have a fetish you're not telling me about." She teased. "Although I would understand..... Bob is a good looking god."

King thought for a while. He had butterflies in his stomach. He knew a little about Thora, but never really talked to her before. Should he bring her something? No, that'd be a little weird. King contented himself to just trying to talk to her for now. He cautiously approached her, making just enough noise so the goddess knew he was there and didn't try to zap him right away. "H-hey." King greeted. "You, uh.... you okay?"

Bella Lunam paused a moment and stared at Hades. "Are you.... proposing... to me?" She asked, dumbstruck. The moments were few and far between, but Hades managed to nab one where Bella was not a war mongering goddess of the moon and sacrifice, but a genuine woman with feelings and a heart as she searched Hades's face for any sign of deceit or truth.

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:06 pm

Persephone smiled sweetly to Alastor and shook her head gently. "Alastor, understand, I married him. I married him willingly. So yes, I loved him, and part of me always will. There'll always be that part of me that remembers how he treated me in the early days of our relationship, when there was love from both parts... and while a piece of me still loves him, I also know that it's time to move on. Hopefully find someone else that I can raise a family with and understand that it's not my fault if I'm raped." She sighed softly. That's what hurt the most, was being treated as if it were her fault that someone had used and abused her when she was in no state to be able to fight or defend herself. "I'm glad to hear that you're not my only ally from the Underworld... and it also warms my heart to hear you say that you think he's foolish. Perhaps that might be partially in spite of him, but it is nice to know that someone sees my worth when my own ex could not." She smiled sweetly to him. "Did I tell you thank you for what you did to my classroom yet?"

Kitty looked over at Amphitrite when she sat down next to her. She tilted her head quizzically as the girl began to move her hands in a strange way but didn't speak. "I'm sorry... I don't speak... um... crazy hands?" She answered, clearly unaware that the girl was trying to communicate through sign language.

Zara just remained silent and held her composure as the boys surrounded her to flirt and block her path. She looked up at the young man that came over and scared them away, smiling slightly. She laughed a little when he asked if she were there to train. "Oh no. I'm not here to train. I'm here as part of the medic team." She told him. "Name's Zara. And since it looks like my colleagues have things squared away with that poor guy you just defeated, I can spare time for a handshake and proper introduction." She told him, still laughing slightly as she held her hand out to him. "Pleasure to meet you."

"And tenement halls"
    Arkham Outlaw

Post  Arkham Outlaw on Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:47 pm

Lady Aphrodite POV
    location; Boarding School / inside Forge • tagging;; Hephaestus, Inferno, Fate
    —Don't say it's unholy if I let you hold me. . .I want in your arms. . . But tonight I'm so lonely
    There’s a flicker of indecision that crosses her face as Hephaestus suggests that they bring Bob and Val. It isn’t bias against either party, merely the same over protectiveness that’s driven her thus far when it comes to the twins. She’s fretful that a deity would rough around the children too much or mention things not suitable for the ears of children. Bob’s presence—ah, Aphrodite wants to test how he handles infants before she adds the sea into the equation. She doesn’t know much of this Val either; she’ll require a bit of research before she lets him near her babies. “Of course we’ll take Spark, love,” she answers with a smile, reaching out to pat Inferno’s arm in reassurance. There’d be no volcanos or nearness to fire, so she child would be same in her keep. “You can accompany or stay and take a breather, darling. I know this can’t be easy for you.” Aphrodite is sympathetic to his plight. She’s not going to jump in and would support Loretta if the girl ever asked just as she’d help Inferno with the child.

When Hephaestus speaks of an island, she shrugs and thinks it over. She hadn’t a location in mind, had only longed for the sea that yet beckoned her and a chance to show off her mother’s domain to her darling infants. There was also a bit of giddiness about their first beach day. “I’ll need someone to help with a camera..” she murmurs to herself, already planning out photographs for the baby album. “Honey, would you try and look nice? I won’t have my photos soiled again by soot,” she says with a wry smile. She licks a finger and dabs pointedly at a spot on his chin. “If you make a temple, be sure to include lots of beds, hm? Perhaps I’ll have some watch the twins while I take you to paradise.” she purred. She snorted and winked as Fate spoke, saying quieter as to avoid the babies ears. “And yes, that is actually intended to be quite kinky.” She would not expose the infants to words or talk of sex until they were at least six. Even Aphrodite had a certain limit on such things.

Fenrir POV
    location; Inside Dorms / Tsuki's Room • tagging;; Tsuki
    —Help me right before the fall. . .Take what you can. . . and leave me to the wolves
    The wolf began to growl as blood filled his nostrils. The conversation faded as he took a protective stance before the demigoddess, prepared to meet any challenge that entered that door. But then, somehow, Loki appeared out of thin air and nearly landed in his lap. Fenrir surged up as if burned, a instinctively reaction to the games he’s been tormented with his youth. You only just people, they would tell him. Look what you did.. I thought you loved your sister. He remembered the blood on her face, how her scent matched that of his memories. But it wasn’t her, it never was. The Aesir tormented him with the misery of what he would do one day, how it was his fault they were all doomed. The only way he could stop it, they’d repeat, would be to take his life. The wolf had not—not even when his pelt was whipped or his jaws bound around a sword that continued to cut into his mouth. Because it wasn’t a destiny he wanted, it wasn’t a choice he’d make but it was all he had.

Fenrir moves away, pulls back as he slips closer to the door. The scent of blood around a wild around, around such a beast as he... it wasn’t good for anyone. You will only hurt those you love, he heard that god’s voice in his head even now, even if he had been away from him for centuries. The wolf cleans his throat, hands covering his nose to keep the scent out. “I cannot be in here, moon” he admits in a low voice. He would only hinder her progress, get in the way as wild urges came forward. “The blood is— I’ll be outside the door.” It’s a promise that he will not leave her, but also a warning. He may be a man but he’s a monster as well. Blood in the air isn’t safe near him, it makes him ansty, makes him tense and want to rip his fur out. His gaze didn’t miss how she rushed to help, jumped to do the god some good and he cared for her all the most because of it. But he still couldn’t stay. It wasn’t just that it was Loki... there was more than that. He trusted Tsuki could handle him, yet that didn’t mean he could. Fenrir opened the door and crept out silently, sliding down the wall to settle himself out in the hallways outside her chambers.

Lord Eros POV
    location; Boarding School / inside Forge • tagging;; n/a
    —Never did I think that I. . .Would be caught in the way you got me. . . But girls love girls & boys & love is not a choice
    He paused for a moment. A beach trip did sound enticing; perhaps he could even bring Eris along—‘Thats stupid, you’re stupid..’ he thinks sheepishly. The god of love is new to all this but bringing your secret girlfriend who doesn’t know your real identity to meet your parents isn’t exactly a ideal date. He’s grudgingly able to temper the urge to confide his father why exactly he came here or question if he’s even doing the right thing. “I have some homework I have to do,” he admits, with a sorrowful sigh as he thinks of the pile that awaits him back in his room. He didn’t mean to get behind on his work, it’s just the stress of everything. Between Thora and Eris... He shuts his thoughts down there. No, he’s not willing to think about her, the girl who proved that desire did have a heart by smashing it into a thousand pieces.

Don't even think about her.’ he berated himself. It hurt to much, made his naturally heat turn to ice and some of the light to fade off his hues. Eros would of used a lead arrow on himself if he thought it would make her rejection hurt any less. “But I will try to catch up with you guys later.” he offers up with a small smile, even if it doesn’t quite reach his eyes. He decides then to keep his weariness kept low, knowing that his parents have enough to worry about without his issues piled on top. He can sort through this on his own.

Lord Alastor POV
    location; Boarding School / Persephone's Classroom • tagging;; Persephone
    —Sleep soundly in your beds tonight. . .judgement falls upon you at first light. . . I'm the vengeful one
    His jaw clenched as the goddess spoke, a hint of fire briefly flicking across his normally impassive face. This is a god of vengeance, of fury and feud. No one can understand humanity as he did, no one comprehend its raw brutality as the very god that lived in service of the people, that took oaths from the victimized and avenged their name. “It wasn’t your fault...” he mutters, softer as he reaches to let a hand settle on her arm. The rape victims always seemed to blame themselves, think that because their bodies reacted it meant they wanted the cruel torment. “The man who did it... you should know that he will not be hurting any other woman.” He says solemnly. The Furies weren’t known for a kind hand and those that laid harm to their queen? It wouldn’t be a merciful end. Just as the man deserved.

Alastor isn’t surprised to know of her love for Hades. This woman had sacrificed everything and chosen hell for the man, eon long feelings wouldn’t fade in months. If he has his way, he’d replace that aching would with the same brilliant affection she’d lost. He’d swear to love her regardless of whether she was ‘scarred’ or not because when he loved her, that meant every piece. The beauty and the flaws, there was no halfway for the god of blood who loved wholly and unconditionally. “Devon is suffering, I wish there was something to be done..” he confides quietly, a strain on his brow. Alastor has been checking in on the boy. He hasn’t crossed paths with Hades yet... but he finds it difficult to believe that his king would visit the boy. He was much to busy going at it like a primal beastly god to care for much else it seemed. There’s a flush as she asks if she’s thanked him yet. “The return of your smile and mirth is enough compensation, my queen. I need no other thanks.” he replies with a warmer expression, cheeks a bit red as he realized that his hand is still on her arm, stroking her. He jerks back and crosses his arms, a tad embarrassed.

Lady Ixtab POV
    location; Boarding School / Death's Hut • tagging;; Blood,
    —There's a voice in my head says I'm better off dead. . .if I sing along. . . louder to a happy song I'll be alright
    The goddess sulks slightly as he points out that she did not need to ask permission. She's a Mayan goddess as they tend to forget, her ways aren't the same as the Grecian deities. Ixtab knows that if this was a Mayan deity she was currently faced with, she would of gotten a hell no and rudely been asked not to go out with Blood, so she supposes that is a plus to this situation. "Oooh, and the souls can lure the living into killing themselves!" she pipes up, grinning happily at the thought. It would make some of these couples be reunited together forever! Mother and child, boyfriend and boyfriend, everyone would be tempted to cross the void themselves even for a second. With her presence there, such thoughts would snake their wy into their minds. Sure, not all would choose that route.. but those that did would be greeted by her arm embrace. She loved playing the part of a Apothecary to everyone's Romeo and Juliett. It was so sweet, the things people would do for love. She loved it as much as she loved a good, sturdy rope. "He does," she agreed with Death, grinning from ear to ear.

When Blood blushed, she stepped forward and poked him in the cheek. "Well, it's true! There's no need to go blood red, Blood!" She teased with a smile. There's a cross of her arms behind her back as she waits for him to put the river oak away. Why he could not just take it along and use to to conk people over the head, she didn't know. Although it would probably be safer.. and make more sense that bopping people like misbehaving dogs or cats. When he transforms, she tilts her head for a moment, a bit puzzled to see his skull face. "Are you Mayan?" she asks for a moment, looking over to Death in bemusement. She didn't know who Blood's mother was but perhaps that's why he carried such a Mayan-esque vibe. Oh dear. She hoped not - because them Blood's mother would definitely hate her. When he asks how he looks, she yanks on his tie, pulling him forward so that she can plant a long, lasting kiss that leaves him breathless as she finally lessens the hold. Ixtab flushes as she realizes that she might of yanked to hard and been choking him.. whoops. "Ah, ah.. I didn't mean to... that was supposed to be cute, not murdery..." she admits with a nervous laugh as she takes his hand.

Lady Hecate POV
    location; Boarding School / outside, the clearing • tagging;; Izzy / Sekhmet
    —I can say a prayer for you or I can cast a spell. . .I push you to the darkness. . . just to pull you to the light
    Hecate was not a wicked goddess. This was something that she took great pride in. It took a lot to get under her skin but when that happened she proved she was like a great many gods when it came to vengeance. The girl would receive a slap on the wrist at best because she had a soft spot for young maidens. Mortals just couldn't stick to the instructions given to them and had to always try to "better" something. Even if that something was given to them by the gods. Still, it hadn't been her fault so she wouldn't blame her. Mentally slapping herself at the situation she had found herself in, Hecate steeled herself to take the blame for the entire incident. For it was really her fault for trusting something so dangerous in the hands with such a young priestess. She really needed to find more dedicated, mature mortals. "I'm Hecate," she answers with a dazzling smile, eyelashes fluttering as she briefly lets her gaze settle on the two women. "Goddess of magic, the moon, crossroads and necromancy." There's pride as she gives her name and pride she rightfully deserves. This is a hard working goddess, you won't find her name slandered by her antics in the records of history, no.

Her expression is mildly curious as the girl speaks of knowing magic. Ah, a goddess them perhaps. There's a frown as her companion speaks and corrects her, seeming to be a servant of some sort? It's interesting but if she has any desire to help, Hecate will not get in the way. "You are a magician? How wonderful. Brewing or spellwork, what's your skills?" Oftentimes they are a split: those that made potions, those that worded spells. Everyone had their favorite way to invoke on her domain, and her own favoritism being spells and runes. It was easier to word and carve them just right, potions had a nasty habit of not reaching the right target when they ought to. If the goddess knew spells, it would be simpler.. if potions, Hecate may have to refuse her offer. Potions had gotten her into this, she needed a suitable spellworker to aid in this resolution. "Izzy, you say? Who might your charming companion be then?" she asks in a gentle purr, brows arched as she ventures further, "I know I'd remember a pretty face, so I don't believe we've met." When Izzy refers to the other as Sekhmet there's a curious gleam to her gaze. Hmm.. irony then. Hecate's symbols are the canines and moon, while hers the sun and cats. Interesting. She wonders if they'll get along as well as cats and dogs.

Princess Amphitrite POV
    location; Boarding School / inside classroom • tagging;; Kitty
    —She's like the ocean. . .mysterious, beautiful, wild, free. . .yet so lonely
    When the girl calls her signing 'crazy hands', Amphitrite knows with a wince that she's managed to luck out. A shame too - not many were versed in her preferred means of communication but she had hoped that it might at least be recognizable as a form of language here. The nymph-goddess puts her hands up as if in peace, pulling open her notebook to rewrite what she had previously stated on the paper. 'Hello there, it is lovely to meet you. My name is Amphitrite, I just transferred here. She holds the paper up to let Kitty read that which was written, her elegant cursive hopefully more decipherable than ASL.

Amphitrite flushes daintily as she begins to write again. There's a smile on her lips even if she is not making it a secret that she is able to hear and understand the English that Kitty speaks. She holds up the page for inspection, 'I am siren here to learn how to control my voice.' She isn't being mute for the sake of amusement or to try and sway them off true intents but necessity. The nymph does hope that the girl can understand this at least. Perhaps one day she can speak as clearly as this girl without fear of controlling the wills of others but for now, she is going to rely on her own hand to communicate.

Aiden Morozova POV
    location; Boarding School / training hall • tagging;; Zara
    —I don't wanna dream. . .Cause my dreams don't comfort me. . .The way you make me feel
    There's no sheepishness when she informs him that she's a medic. It's hardly a care for him if he had caused her further work by his continued efforts in these halls. Aiden did not even wish to come here - he had not been a troubled youth nor stirred up trouble, there's no need for him to be here except for the unfortunate circumstance that is his reborn soul. He may be immune to having his fate altered or kept out of the change of the world, but that does not mean he will simply sit back and let the world happen. If he is here, he is going to work, to train the anger and injustice that beats down in his system until he's able to conquer these demons that pray on him in his resting hours. "Aiden" he replied, making no need to tone down his accent. Zara's face looks vaguely Egyptian, the boy he kicked the arse of appeared to be Hawaiian; this place is a mixing bowl of ethnicity and he does not see a need to disguise his own. Anyone who makes fun of a kilt is already growing aware that he's not amused by their brand of humor. They likely are required to wear a kilt awareness to give their badly bruised sensitive bits some room to breath. He'd cut off their pricks if he felt the need to resort to bloodshed. Though he did fight.. sometimes, it just took a knee to the fork of their legs to settle those overblown egos. Damn arseholes, the lot of them.

This place was a bit full of wee scunner (little whiners) yet thankfully it seemed that this girl had more bullocks than all of those boys he'd faced today. Hmph. Whether that spoke out about the school or showed what a person she was herself, he didn't care to consider right now. He arches an eyebrow as he wonders at why he's not seen her around before. It seems likely that he wasn't looking; he didn't come here for a tumble in the sheets, regardless of the fact that he was a older teenager, he retained the same consideration of monogamy as his parents. There was one woman for him and he wouldn't be impatient enough to give her what she so deserved on the eve of their wedding. "A'm pleased to meet you," he replied politely, Scots coming through a shred before he pulled it in. He shook her hand lightly as if was held out. "Why would you choose to see bloodshed on a regular basis?" he inquired lightly, slight tilt to his head. Aiden personally chose to cause fights, not be there to help losers and winners alike lick their wounds. Perhaps that showed the difference in them already: he was the one who drove them to their knees, and she the sort to help them back to their feet.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post  wolfHhowling on Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:00 am

( mini time skip because I cute and this my Rp, and so I am cute worship me )

Above the globe, unknown to gods and men alike, sits a pillar, and one sits and watches, as time flows, as it marches forward and progresses. In the expanse of endless stars, endless reaches of existence, under a pillar, floats a pretty blue sphere, clouds swirl as it turns, a drift in the sea of stars, endless in its own expense. The one who watches, is alone sitting on this pillar, with a long handled blade, that cries and weeps softly. Something catches the watchers eye, and he turns his gaze, tearing it from the heavens to stare at that orb below. Dead and emotionless those blue eyes, focused on a world teaming with life, and the only sound in the quiet of space, as he is sitting on the pillar, with his head on his knees,his voice cuts the quiet, as if its a whisper all the stars have said " This world below me, what fate has spun, what end has time begun, I see the endlessness and yet hope, but this " he stretched still staring at the expense below, arcing his scythe so that it had the world in line with its tip, " The world must not go down this path, it must go down another it must " and with his tip, touched the world, and made it as if everything was but a dream. smiling he said curling back up " I haven't taken anyone from you, but what will you do to keep my watchful gaze on you, instead of the stars? Keep me watching you little blue orb, keep me entertained so you never go down that path again " he said smiling " continue to spin little world continue to spin ".

The next day as dawn broke, it was evident that what the world watcher had done, they had done, and done well. The dawn shining bright, and the north wind howling its existence, first with bringing lovely snowfall, in the middle of October in an area that didn't get snow fall till december, was the first clue that something was off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Last night~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The clock struck midnight, chimed soundlessly, the world stopped righted itself, and marched forward, there were gods of this and that. But there was only one god, if you wish to call them that, that could make even ace's clocks chime softly, could still the world so, and rewrite a moment in time without so much as having to relive it.

Sorrow did not know of this god, if that is what you call them, none of the gods did, but as he stared up at his ceiling, a moment seemed to last forever, forever scared him, forever staring up at his ceiling. So, he got up, and packing nothing, wrote a note simply put it on his desk, and walked off into the night. He craved the dark, the gentler of things, and he craved a forever that ment something. So he closed his door, and stepped forth, and melted into his shadows. He was the god of Mysteries not just a god of death, or a god of protection, and so when he stepped into those shadows, he would be found when he wanted to be found.

If the frozen moment, and what the watcher had done, was noticed, it was noticed only by one. It registered deeply in the recesses of his mind, and played around with what ticked there. He decided as he slept, defeated in the dark of his slumber and the fantasies of his dreams, that he would not interfere with the watchers will, for he felt no ill intent in what the watcher wanted, needed, and as he was time and the reason for this wonderful world that kept turning. He let the watcher do what they will. After all there was no ill intent, and there wouldn't be one, from the one who watched. As ace slept, a thought haunted his dreams, if he had stayed above the world, would he have stayed and watched, and if he had, would the world have ended so long ago, or continued, it was his fault, the watcher watched alone, and with that thought it chased and haunted him the loneliness of his dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ back to the present as dawn breaks~~~~~~~~~~

The snow falling brought out the students the teachers, to stand and stare in it. The air was warm and soft, yet the north wind bit and howled, tore and slashed like the damned, yet didn't touch a single living thing, flowers even continued to bloom with in its silent falling embrace, and out of the blue, the north wind swirled in a Iceberg an gently sat it down in the lake, like a peace offering, before taking its winder air, and rushing past the face of the on lookers.

Bob noticed, and the gods who had lived a very long time, had noticed, the smell the sent of the air, crisp and fresh as it was in its early days, clean and full of invergerating oxygen that just it was like standing at the top of a mountain and breathing in only the most perfect of air. But it was that faint smell of salt, the sea. That had bob sailing off of Vals shoulder, spreading his wings, and flying to the berge, the sent was of the primordial sea, the smell as he got closer to it, fluffed his feathers, made his pupils go wide, it was intoxicating, it was thrilling it was. It was the sea he had forgotten, and sitting on that berge of frozen ice, thick tears rolled down bobs face, he could remember the primordial sea, the sea that was given the ocean that was his to lord over. Small flashes of his memories came back to him as he breathed in that faint smell. He was not bob, no, he was, and that is when he could smell it, a stronger smell, of that primordial sea, did the berge have a pocket of it. He took flight, and landed on the side, pulling it closer to shore, he wanted the gods to smell the sent the sea not even Aphro knew how this lovely sea smelled. The sea dinosaurs swam in pristine and untouched by man. He began to claw at the berg, digging into its sides, frantically tearing, till he got to what looked like a bubble, he wanted to keep the water, and he knew how, he pulled out a bottle, and easily tore with his claws open the bubble, out rushed air, to join the rest of the north wind, and flowed out, water, that collected into his bottle, filling the air with that sent of the sea, that delighted bob so. It was when he looked inside, though he found the greatest of treasures, the little one was wrapped in his own wings, cradled in a spell bob had broken, cradling the little one, he flew down, immediately now torn. He held the little one close to his chest, and new what this little ones tail must have had been.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Flash back to the past~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The frightened female sea demon, swam with her infant son, swam and swam, but the humans who had taken to the sea centuries ago were hunting her, lusting after her. The humans wanted her to take them there, and she would not could not and would die never too. They lusted after her for her power, and what she could bring, and her looks, her baby clutched tightly as she swam, not daring to take many breaths of air, but only to see ware they were, since the little one, was still new, she couldn't dive down far, and the color of her gold wings, prized amoung her kind, gave her possition away, they hunted her now, mad that she wouldn't give up, she'd go there. Ware no man had touched, and that is what she did, in the cold of the north as they chased her still, she kissed her babe one last time, cooed to it " Let time smile on you sweetly, keeping you safe and warm in my embrace, till the god of time takes you or one of my own race, let time smile and keep you safe, let him freeze you in this forever, let my power bind you by the north wind and the sea that gives me strength, come now little one and be forever lulled, and when you wake be a good little one, for you I didn't forsake" kissing the baby even as the frozen waters cased him, and kicked the burg, out towards the sea, and swiming as fast as she could, way from that place untouched by man, and them on her tail, but she would never come back as she was slayn, they said her wings, were the golden fliece, and even the gods wept with shame.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~back to cute bob ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The little ones wings, had been bleached white for how long he had been in there, white as the snow that encased him, the inside of his wings, was as gold as the sun. His hair, was as soft as down, and all most completely white as well. Bob looked at val, and then over to ware the god of the forge stood perplexed over the snow.

Hessy grinned, setting the babies at infernos feet to giggle with sparky at such a wonder but frowned when he saw what bob held, he kissed aphro and walked over to bob knowing fully, as he was one of the gods, who saw the last of the sea demons play and mourned when the last one lost there life. He knew bob, had known him back before he had forgotten, and sighed deeply " Val we have a problem and its your choice, " he said looking at the necromancer " as bob will do what ever it is you want, and you sea, sea demons, are raised in places only sea demons can go safely, the bottom of the sea, the cold of the north, the heat of the underwater caves, a full blooded sea demon can not be raised by bob, and he knows this." he sighed " I can free him it is in my power to undo the spell the pirate queen cast, but its your choice, as sea demons are wild and free and never come back. " he looked at bob and then to val " the choice is, Let bob forever be the last of his kind, have him put the baby back as that is with in his power and will, or let him go, and there will be two sea demons in the world " he said " what will it be, bob forever the last, or free and have sea demons once more?"

Lumen was fascinated by the snow, while sparky kinda just sat there, trying to make soot sprites out of it, and perplexed because that wasn't getitng him any ware. Solice on the other hand was figured she could play in it, and was slowly attempting to burry sparky.

Inferno was keeping an eye on the little ones and off handedly said to afro as he could here " I bet raising a sea demon has got to be the most mentally draining thing possible, I mean sparky some times is that, I don't think I have showered in the past two days, sure as rain didn't shave in a week, and " he looked at her with scruffy face " I don't remember what I cooked myself if I even eat this week." he looked at her " Having the hubby be so good with kids has got to be a god send " he laughed " if you two weren't happy ish ly married, I would have married hessy by now "

Hades was frowning at the snow holding his girls hand and looking at her " what the hell its not even that cold, does this mean hell froze over?" he kept thinking " this is a hell on earth, so it did freeze over didn't it, its because i asked you to marry me isn't it " he tapped his foot " well (insert F word here) you weather she's mine "

Fate like a little kid had gone to get his brother and came out running with a note " blood, Dad! " he whinned " Sorrow, he's gone! It just says " he cleared his throat to read " it just says, Dear Death family, that includes you too Ixtab, Dad, thanks for all you have done for us, but I realize you have been sheltering us in a way, and I realize blood has acted mature for us all for far to long, I was all ways anti social and fate was all ways the extrovert from hell I love him but you know its true. Blood deserves to flirt and take Ixtab on dates, and marry and have baby merciful suicidal little chubby balls of death, and fate deserves to be fate... and I am not helping you either dad, don't look for me, you won't find me, i am going to go away for a while, catch you guys around, love Sorrow, the god of I haven't a clue anymore" fate frowned " he's right, but...... Dad?"

Death blinked " really?" he slumped " just like that he's gone " he said " no nothing just gone " he frowned sitting.

Blood pulled Ixtab into his side " snow is pretty " he said " and then smiled lets go encourage people on mount everest, because climbing that sucker is right up your ally" he said " and I feel like climbing the biggest grave yard on planet earth " he looked at her his day of the dead self gone his normal face and manor returned " i had fun last night " he said kissing her " lets go to everest, I will bury you in the snow, while I roast marshmallows"

Volt looked at Ace as the god of time stretched, and looked at the snow his eyes keeping a watch, seeing no distress from the elder god, he continued to powel like a cat the grounds. He had the feeling he was missing something, since last night, and he couldn't shake it, and so he prowled it's what he did when he couldn't shake a feeling, or couldn't come to terms with something it what's he did.

Loki, was sitting up in his bed, " well that was some nightmare getting shot up and all " he said stalking out not an arrow mark in site, " hello Tuski and my adorably cute puppy, Look Fenner" he said " I am going to level for you, gonna get it all off my chest, Odin, is my dad, my adoptive dad, he couldn't take that grandma adopted me he only ever had Thora, his male offspring all ways died, and when she couldn't have anymore kids, or refused too lets face it, she adopted me, he couldn't stand me." he said his chest heaving " he hated that mom loved me that Thora loved me, he hated it, and when I fell in love, he killed my happiness and stole my children from me, I can't count how many times I was put in shackles and chains, I can't count how many times my wife was slaughtered, the only reason why they got you, is because I couldn't stay awake anymore, its because i needed to sleep " he said " and they sent the valkyries, you can't HIDE from winged ( FEMALE DOG!), and while I slept they took you, and they chained me, I couldn't come and find you, I couldn't save you, because I was chained to a (insert F word here) Rock, and you know why your Auntie is here, its because It pissed off Odin that she found the keys and let me go " he looked at him " We've both been going to this shite school for the past how many (insert F word here) decades, because bull shite. " he looked at fenny " So could you just take it in your little cute puppy dog heart, to Hate me a tiny bit less, because when you have kids, I want to be there, so that you can sleep and no one will take your baby away because I will be awake, I want to be a grandpa, who makes sure his grand kids don't ever get taken away from my kids, I want to turn back the clock so I could hold you and play tug of war, with your stuffy, you were so cute, and so loving, and I just couldn't keep my eyes open fenny, or you wouldn't ever have ever been any ware with out me " he said looking at him " please fenny just hate me a little less " he said showing him his wrists " if you don't believe me you can ask thora these are the perminate scars in my wrists from the chains that bound me "

Thora was staring down perplexed as to why the flowers weren't frozen and yet the snow kept falling down, the norse princess was collecting quite a lot of snow in her red tresses, and it made her look exotic, a vision something right out of the book of desire, something that just the image of her could strike and arrow just as sure and true as any of cupids.

Lotus was confused and currently poking a plant, ming was poking the sam plant, the girls completely perplexed neither could melt it, and lotus hand't caused it.

Ace looked at what was going on, and knew full well who was to blame, and yet he smiled warmly at the snow, and tugged Trixie close, he knew about the baby bob held in his arms, and knew the watcher had brought this fated meeting to be so. He felt no ill intent, even as he had manipulated Sorrow, into leaving so soon. He felt as if the watcher sitting on their pillar, wished no harm to none, and he knew this with every fiber of his heart, but he was quiet, in all the time there was, he had ascended down to earth to walk among the living things. He had left the watcher all alone. He smiled warmly at king " well snow in october what a rare treat, " delight played on his face, " reminds me of so many times ago. Tick tock why is all ways so easy to remember the hands of every moment of every clock but never as wise to linger " he smiled " you think it will snow enough for a snow ball fight?" he grinned " Or is our little king love stuck by yonder Thora" he teased then smiled as he dropped a kiss on trixies head " well shall we see how this unfolds?" he grinned as there was one thing he knew in the world and everything, was the watcher had done a thing very good in deed, and that was force the cursed items to go to sleep, having only one awaken at a time, was a blessing in of itself, and it bought them time. He grinned and oh how he loved mornings like this ware the snow fell, and yet it was still warm, the light bit in the air nothing more then a winter kiss, and the flowers still blooming even in a snow as gentle as this, so the watcher had remembered, what he had held dear, and he wondered even after all this time, even after he left the watcher all alone, that they were still friends, the watcher and him? Only time would tell he mused as he kissed trixie again a bright and carefree smile plastered to his face.

and now you know

Silent Reaper

Post  Silent Reaper on Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:54 pm

The evil that lurked in the shadows felt..... something. It was if this world was a stage, and now, there was an audience. The evil grinned to itself. Well, if there was a stage and an audience, the evil would provide a show worth watching. It turned it's awful attentions to the school, where it's favorite playthings were. It laughed to itself as the North Wind brought forth a baby, and the necromancer was given the final choice. The evil knew all too well that it needed not to interfere; it would feast either way.

Val swallowed hard. He slowly came forward and shakily stroked the infant's hair. Val was not one to cry; he was too hardened to be bothered most of the time. However, as he looked at the tiny sea demon, tears slipped out of Valentine's beautiful blue eye. He laughed shortly, but it sounded more like a choked sob. "shite..... it's things like this... these kinds of choices.... this is the real reason I could never have been a good king...." Val's hand fell away, as did the pained smile he had been wearing.

King looked on from beside his father, and his powers cursed him with seeing the path Valentine would choose, and how it would affect the man. The images king saw pained his heart so, and King wept for the tragedy he saw coming, and could not prevent. he did not even register his father's comment on Thora, rattled by what he had just saw.

Val took a shaky breath and walked back to Hessy. "Do it, Hephaestus." He said softly. "Before I think too hard and become selfish.... set Bob free of me, so the child can live and Bob will no longer be the last...."

Trixie leaned into Ace. She saw the pain this choice caused Valentine, and she felt her heart go out to the young man. "Ace," she murmured, "Is there any way we can help other than looking on?"

Izzy and Sekhmet looked on, both women fairly curious to the going ons. "Why is Osiris choosing?" Izzy asked her companion. "That isn't Osiris," Sekhmet corrected, "And Valentine is choosing because he holds the key to Bob being free or not." "Sekhmet, what would you have done if it was you and me instead of Osiris and Bob?" Izzy asked curiously. "My lady, it is my duty to protect you in any means necessary." Sekhmet eluded. "If that requires certain actions to transgress to make that possible, so be it. Your safety is my first priority."

Tsuki bit her lip and looked at Fenrir. She so wanted him to forgive Loki, but knew not how-it clicked. She knew Fenrir well enough by now he more than likely would have needed proof, and the Moon Princess looked at the godly father. "Loki," she asked softly, "If this took place during the night.... would you let me use a pool of water to show what happened?" Tsuki could scry and allow the fateful night replay for them, if that was Fenrir and Loki's wishes. Her shadows and her night, while very secretive, always held and showed the truth.

Bella chuckled and grinned at Hades. "Well now, isn't this a pretty little conundrum?" She looked at the snow and frowned. "Never liked the cold, but this isn't exactly cold, now is it? Would it happen to be that storm monster god we house here playing around, do you think?" She asked, in reference to the currently absent Typhon, who was still asleep in his warm and comfortable bed.

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:37 pm

Persephone spent the majority of the morning meditating in her class room, sitting next to Ping, who was turning out to be a very healthy carnivorous plant that was not nearly as picky as Venus was as to what he would eat. When she finished, she stood up and heard everyone gathering outside and decided to go see what had everyone so transfixed and distracted, rather stunned to see that it was snowing despite the fact that it wasn't cold. She looked around to take note of who all was outside and frowned slightly when she noticed Devon was not one of them. She looked over towards the tower, debating on if she wanted to go check on him... but she wasn't sure he'd be open to letting her try to act as a mother after all these years, and she knew that one was on her without a doubt. She slowly folded her arms over her chest and sighed, debating against the idea of checking on him herself. Instead, she walked over to Eris. "Hey, can you do me a favor and see if Devon's alright?" She asked her quietly.

Eris looked at Persephone and tilted her head in confusion. "Why? What do you think is wrong with Devon?"

Persephone sighed. "I don't know... I just know he hasn't been nearly as social as he was a year ago, and it has me worried. And I'm not sure he'd respond to me given our lack of history together."

Eris shrugged. "Yeah, sure, I'll go check on him." She answered before trudging off towards the tower.

Lorietta finally emerged from her room for the first time since... whatever craziness happened to her that she couldn't really remember. She hesitated before walking over to Inferno. "So... I don't suppose there's any chance we could get back together, is there?" She asked him.

"And tenement halls"
    Arkham Outlaw

Post  Arkham Outlaw on Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:56 pm

Lady Aphrodite POV
    location; outside Boarding School / near forest • tagging;; Hephaestus, Inferno, Lorietta
    The world had become something out of a dream - the grass lined with ice-white dust, snow drifts piling up. It was as if the spring had been swallowed in white, soft flakes continuing to fall and turn this picturesque scene into something of a wonderland. Though the snow itself was cold, Aphrodite had not let it deter her choice of wardrobe. Her pale purple dress reached her mid-thigh, white stockings trimmed with lace a inch below the hem. The only part of her attire the seemed remotely wintry was the cape, a soft white fur lined hood pulled back so that her golden lacks cascaded down her back. Although there were shadows beneath her eyes, tiny, but nonetheless evidence of strain on clear to those which knew her well, exhaustion taking it's toll. Her lips were smiling as she crouched in the snow, a camera in her hands as she captured a couple shots of Lumen playing with the snow. Her lips pursed as Sparky seemed not entertained by the snowflakes, though she still pursued to get a couple good pictures of him for her baby scrapbook. Aphrodite had outfitted her twins in matching winter puffy coats, one blue and one pink, each matching the cloak which she wore. She sat down beside the babies, holding the camera above her head before smiling and posing for a couple selfies with the adorable infants.

When Hephaestus left her with only a kiss, she raised an eyebrow as he headed off. "Don't take to long!" She called after him, in warning. "I still need a group shot!" Failing to attend to a group photograph and thereby 'ruining' her photoshoot of the babies first snow day, inevitably, would lead to him getting kicked out of her bedroom for a month. Because while there were some things that she did not take seriously.. documenting every moment of her children's early years was something she took to heart. She'd need these pictures when her little precious children were all grown up, both bonding time and cutesy little images to show off whenever their friends or lovers visited. Even if she had pretty much insisted on him wearing the matching outfit, it wasn't an excuse to avoid her camera. Doves on his sweater, flames on hers - she liked it whenever he wore her sacred symbol. It marked him as hers. She lifted Solis up and kept the godling in her lap, partially to prevent him from burying Spark in snow and also because he had a rather warmer temperature than normal and she was growing a bit cold herself. "Hm?" she frowned, looking up from where she'd been grinning and cooing over Solis to realize that Inferno had been speaking to her. When he confessed to not eating, she make a face; aware herself that she had neglected herself similarly due to her concentration on the twins. Sleeping was her trouble — she'd been unable to stay asleep for long, kept waking up at all odd hours with horrible nightmares. She kept seeing his face when she slept, the first man that had claimed her body as a young goddess. The way he had taken pleasure from her tear, enjoyed her tears and the fight in her... Aphrodite shuddered at the memory. Insomnia was the only way to keep away those nightmares, yet it was starting to become a fight to keep such beasts a bay. Her eyes lit up with the same mischief seen in her son's as she shot Inferno a coy look. "What you need, my darling, is a wife," she purred, reaching out to take one of his hands in hers. That was the only warning he receives, before suddenly seemed to glow, a faint pink to her cheeks as she smiled at him in a way which proved once and for all why she had been chosen as goddess of beauty. "If you would ever like to be set up with someone, please just ask.. I'll babysit Spark whenever you require.. and I'd like to see you happy, everyone deserves to love and be loved." She said with sincerity. Aphrodite frowned as a goddess approved, eyes flitting up to where she stood. This was...  oh. A sex and alcohol goddess. "If you need a moment, I can look after Spark." She says in a undertone, offering Inferno's hand a light squeeze - a comforting sign of solidarity — before she released his and returned her attention to the infants.

Fenrir POV
    location; outside Dorms / in a sitting area • tagging;; Tsuki, Loki
    There was a shift in the air, this strange weather phenomenon had the wolf of Asgard leaving the comfort of the rooms to trek the snowy wilderness. His breath was pale against the numbing air, he blinked thoughtfully as the frost patiently kissed his wolven face, captivated by the soft, dusty illusions of light that sat heavy on his eyelashes. Fenrir adored the snow, more so when it was falling. The wolf remembered the first occasion in which he'd met his sister Hel, in Helheim. She had lustrous black locks, yet he had been most startled by the fact of how beautiful she was. Her green eyes matched his, but thrummed with power and confidence. It was why he had decided to devote himself to protecting her, to keep that pride in her eyes, to prevent the most powerful of his siblings from falling into the same hell that his mind had been caged within. The wolf is midnight black, a stark contrast from the snow. His fur, short over her body and longer at the neck, is smooth and shiny. His stance is alert and body muscular. He regards Tsuki fleetingly before heading back the way he came, a wolfish grin shot over his shoulder as he sped off, moving fluidly and without apparent effort across the tundra with limbs that move like the finest machines every made. He seems to vanish for a moment, a strange thing indeed because of his black coat, yet jumps up, revealing himself behind Tsuki, his entire coat somewhat concealed by the white he had rolled around in to disguise himself. There's a twitch of his ear, before he lets out a deep growl, mirth fading as he spots someone approaching. A soft pant issues as he bents over, heaving slightly as his body breaks itself apart piece by piece, only to restore itself as he turns from wolf to man. There's no care for the fact that he wears only a pair of trousers, chains enveloping his arms and legs, around his chest and even neck. It's his burden to bear, the chains meant to keep him restrained. "My name is Fenrir," he replies as Loki greets him, head cocked and expression painfully serious. It seems to go above his head that the elder meant it as a nickname; he's unused to humanity, instead seems a bit hurt that Loki had gone as far to forget his name.

He tenses at the mention of Odin, his curled back in a inhuman snarl as if the very idea of the deity had his blood racing. It was a madness that overtook his limbs, a sort of crazed fanaticism as if the name itself put him back in that cage. As if with a word itself had him the same broken and bleeding young pup that remembered that there was no use calling for help. Who would help a monster? "I do not know any 'auntie'," he speaks in a quiet voice, a slight shake of his head. " I have been living here, really living here, for only a couple of years and I had to do this alone. I know that I get things wrong, I know that people laugh behind my back - sometimes to my face - but I had to figure everything out by myself. When I arrived here, I know nothing.. not even what I was. I had nothing, no means of maintaining a life in this world on my own, only instinct to guide me. There are so many things I have never seen — it's all so very confusing, and I — there was no — you —" His voice broke and he shook his head, cutting himself short and abandoning the sentence entirely to start a new one. "... I was alone. I was frightened." Then he sighed, though it was more a huff than the forlorn noise he'd been making prior. A sudden surge of flames entering his forest green gaze as he smiled, and it was a genuine smile, it seemed as if the sun itself was coming out after many nights of endless rain. "I survived. Look what I have now.. I have a place to sleep, nobody can send me away, nobody can hurt me there." He vaguely motioned to the dorm room across the clearing, the general direction of the school. "I have plates, I have utensils to consume food with, that are not my own claw or fang. This girl," He gestured to Tsuki, briefly resting his hand on her shoulder. "I took her into my pack. She was lost too, she had been hurt as I was but I can take care of her... I can take care of us both. I can protect her as no one protected me. I did this all on my own, and I never cheated to get my way, I never lied and I never stole. I did it all myself." The wolf held such meager possessions: he owned but two changes of clothes, a set of bedding and only a minuscule amount of cookware and yet he acted as if each of these were treasures, as if he felt lucky to be given the same basic comforts and privileges that all others usually received from birth. He stopped, still looking at Loki, his eyes wide and fierce, hopeful and proud. His shoulders dropped, and he said, with a little laugh, "It is not hate that keeps us apart... but independence. Because I can forgive that you.. that I was kept there... but the moment I was let out, I entered the world alone." There was no resentment or anger in his voice; just acceptance. Fenrir had accepted that he was to be alone, without those outside his pack. "... I can forgive the past even if I cannot forget it, but what I cannot forgive is why that god is still here..." There was a slight breath of his voice, his hands tangling themselves in his hair as he fell to his knees. "He destroyed me, torments me in both waking and resting hours, why haven't you killed him? If he had harmed my moon, had harmed Hel or Jörm or even you—... I would of gutted him. Is it because it was just... me that he harmed, that he went unpunished?" His voice had gotten smaller, eyes purposely locked onto the snow beneath him, a sliver of light as a single tear stained the snow.

Lady Ixtab POV
    location; outside Boarding School • tagging;; Blood,
    There was a girlish squeak as crimson dotted the once pristine snow. She bite her lip as she sliced a razor blade deeper into her skin, a hum as she coaxed further blood out of her veins to finish up. It took a couple minutes and afterward, Ixtab felt a bit woozy but relieved. It took a lot out of her, but the finished project was fantastic. 'Ix & B' written in the snow through her blood with a heart shape around the two names. The goddess of suicide wobbled slightly, nearly falling over at a wave of light headedness. It hadn't even been her own mind that came up with his scheme: the Mayan goddess had been tricked by another one of her pantheon, a vile prank. The god Ixbalanque had told her that while males wrote their names in the snow with what he called 'personal super soakers', it was tradition for woman to use their own blood. Apparently writing one's name in snow granted wishes, and Ixtab wanted hers to come true. Though she felt a bit sleepy as she headed off to see if hers had been given. Ixtab frowned as she caught sight of the commotion between the other death deities. "My name?" she asked, moving forward to look at the note left to them.

She was included in something for once?! The fact that it was Sorrow leaving didn't sullen her mood, she was so pleased to finally be a part of something. 'I'm going to bake Sorrow a cake... with sprinkles!' she decided. Her own secret sprinkles too. She used grounded up medications that weren't meant to interact with each other. It gave her cakes a bit of oomph. There was a small smile as Blood suggested where they go. Ah, Everest. She loved that mountaintop. Although she had a more entertaining means of amusing herself.. "I'll get the marshmallows, you get the rope- nylon if they have any, regular rope is itchy." !" she squeaked, rushing off in a hurry towards the cupboards.  She believed that she had seen a bag of skull marshmallows in the kitchen. Oh, and if they roasted them, she could fantasize that it was her skull burning under the flame. Ah, happy thoughts, happy thoughts. Ixtab tripped, a bit of a gasp as she found herself face palming on the floor. She wasn't normally this clumsy (well, actually—) but she supposed bleeding herself out had hurt her grace. "Ouch.." she whined, though she shook herself off and entered the kitchen without further falling.

Aiden Morozova POV
    location; outside Boarding School / by frozen lake • tagging;; Zara / open
    The snow made the man seem all the more pale. A natural pallor of his, despite often sitting beneath the sun, the only result of his outings led to sun burns. It wasn't as if he truly cared about his appearance — vanity was beneath him. The snow alighted the world softer than the kisses his mother used to play, and just as cold as the memories of her had turned. Aiden remembered the first time she had fought, the first realization that he her iciness had been his fault. His mother had loved his father but been left, and each day she had to look at her son's face it tormented her. There was a swirl of white to wash the world anew, like a new page of a novel, but Aiden did not let it wipe away the daemons of his mind. Because he wasn't a hero or a villain and never claimed otherwise; he was the daemon that haunted his mother and yet still the beacon of light that gave her such wealth and name. He didn't need her love then and he did not now. He wanted to turn the pages back and dwell on the fine details: the way her eyes had lit up when the letter come, how swift she had been to request his attendance. It was no matter. He didn't need to be her problem any longer; he knew he could make it all on his own. The man now sat resided on the banks of a frozen lake turned impromptu skating ring. The whole place was littered with little piles of snow on the sidewalk and it was well salted with rock salt. It was obvious that this town was not a stranger to snow in the least.

He leaned against the tree as he watched people zip back and forth. There were kids meeting friends, people on dates, to be honest, this was probably the loneliest he had ever felt. He had never been particularly good at making friends. There were so many thoughts that swirled around his head, he didn't know which were the ones to act on. One told him he should try skating, but his groaning body disagreed. Aiden shook the thought from his head, he couldn't walk right on ice let alone skate. Sure he had roller bladed when he was little but this was an entirely different animal.He took in a deep breath, watching his exhaling breath circle around his head from the condensation. To be honest, he was a little bit of a dork. When he was little, he used to pretend that when it got cold enough to see your breath, that he was a dragon. Sure it was childish, but he really wanted to be a dragon, right after he was a solider. To be truthful, he'd much like to be a dragon. They had always fascinated him. But he believed that it would have been majestic to be a dragon with wings that helped him fly and the ability to breathe fire or lightening, the downside was there were those damned knights that liked to kill dragons for fun, or to save those crazy princesses. Not that he would kidnap a princess or anything (he'd rather take hold of a queen, princesses held little true power), he'd be more inclined to hoard weapons or books or something like that in a castle far away to not be bothered by anyone. His lips lifted lightly, and it was not a warm greeting or much more than an acknowledgement, yet it wasn't a denial as he caught sight of that familiar girl. "Supervising the children again, I see." He guessed, even if some of these 'children' were his senior, Aiden had a wisdom beyond his seventeen years. These immature heathens not yet to his mental capacity; though he had decided for himself that Zara might just be on his level.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:07 am