Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

The unholly Rp play!!!

wolfHhowling
    Admin

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

The unholly Rp play!!!

Post  wolfHhowling on Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

The first day of school, at Hade's plutonian shore Academy.... the last student body is now in tarterus because they all pissed him off to much....

So fresh new student body....

Each student has a choice of dorms.

The lonely look out tower, that over looks the lake and perfect for any hopeless romantics

The haunted cabin, which is where death lives... So if you don't mind being creeped out have fun.

The barn... yes you can live in the barn. Hades does not care, you sleep in the lofts or in the stalls, he doesn't have animals, but if you want pets you live in the barn.

The Ten/shack. The tents as its called is a group of tens that are also part shed or shack... the weird hybrid is in the middle of the campus, and is the only place, hades completely (insert F word here) despises, good luck.

You all have just arrived for what ever god forsaken reason.

The gates are large and iron, depictions of hell are in them, horrific screams and iron flames to ward off any of the soundest of minds. The Gates are ajar, as if patiently waiting to consume you and your souls. a raven lights at the top, ware the skull and cross bones sits.

it caws " The night plutonian shore, welcome all, find your dorms for to night is doom for you all " he cackled happy with itself " come on come on, come come, find your place of dwelling, the castle is spooky and full of blood, but we all do very well " he stood on one foot " quoth the raven never more, on to nights plutonian shore, those who wish to perish not, step forward, those who wish to perish step forward, but quoth the raven never more." and just like that, the bird flys away, leaving you with a thick sens of foreboding dread.

and now you know

Dark Soul
    Admin

Zodiac : Sagittarius Chinese zodiac : Monkey

Re: The unholly Rp play!!!

Post  Dark Soul on Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:36 am

Lorietta smirked as Inferno pushed her onto the bed and reached over to grab the bottle of whiskey. "Drinks first, then (insert F word here). And I don't do relationships. They're so... weird... and it's all pining and lovesickness and... ew... I prefer to keep things casual." She answered before grabbing the bottle of vodka and drinking from that.

In the words that it was forming
    And the sign said, "The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls
    "And tenement halls"
    And whispered in the sounds of silence
    Arkham Outlaw

Zodiac : Gemini Chinese zodiac : Buffalo

Post  Arkham Outlaw on Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:29 pm

Aphrodite—goddess of sexuality, love & beauty—wife of hephaestus—girdle & mirror—location;; somewhere outside—tagging;; Hephaestus, Volt—ooc;; //
    The goddess did not have enough time to show her relief as he narrowly avoided his own destruction, words of concern tore off her lips as she was plucked in his arms and carried away. When he held her, it stung, how how it stung; unpleasant ache at the unnatural warmth that radiated off of him. It was not of a physical heat, his anger almost seemed to come off him in waves and she shifted uncomfortably in his hold, her forehead creasing at the sensation. "Husband..." she murmured in warning, a gentle reprimand for the abruptness of his move. Though the change in mood was not entirely unpleasing, a hint of desire briefly flitting across her eyes at his commanding presence. The goddess nearly cursed him as he all but thrust her into the arms of another, eyes narrowing as he actually left her. "I'm coming with you!" she called after the god, a huff of air passing her lips as her order went under-hindered and he left without her. She crossed her arms over her chest, entirely unbothered by her nudity as she faced Volt.

It was almost a accusation of her naiveté, of her lack of awareness surrounding her own domain, of the weakness that it love. Had it been any other, Aphrodite would have not hesitated to cut in with her own defense, to lash out in denial, to do something to soothe the immediate blow her ego had just been dealt as she had been left here like some damsel. But despite her wounded pride the goddess remained acutely conscious of whom she was dealing with – Hephaestus was not just any god, but one far wiser than she, whose realm was one in which she had always believed she had no sway. Aphrodite was not certain if it was her hormones or simply frustration from a lack of release for these past few days, but silently she seethed and vowed to not so much as touch that husband of hers until he made it up to her. She stretched herself out like a cat as she stood neatly in front of this unfamiliar deity. She turned and bent over slightly, observing her reflection in one of the puddles that had remained. "Oh dear," she clucked her tongue, hands moving to cup her breasts. She swore that they already looked bigger –  ah, all the better to torment her husband with then. "I'll just be on my way," she said to Volt with a innocent smile, winking secretly. Her husband had ordered him to watch her, but she did not need to be babysat. "Why don't you just run along and help out some damsel, hm? A lovely little thing that might let you steal a kiss?" Aphrodite blew a kiss towards the god, utilizing her control over love to try and sway his desire enough to send him chasing after another so she could find a way to pursue her husband. With a demure smile, she waved goodbye and quickly turned and started to walk away.

Fenrir—nordic wolf—single—chains & trickster blade—location;; Fenrir's Room—tagging;; Tsuki —ooc;; //
    The Wolf did not like the way which she spoke. It sounded.. it sounded like a goodbye, as though she was simply giving him. It did not make sense to how; one which had fought so long and hard to continue to exist, the notion of being so tired that the one might lose the will to keep fighting onward. Her milky white skin was paled yet, slightly covered by her long, pale purplish locks. His sharp vision noticed the smoothness of her skin, the way that the specks of red that cling to her in places made her seem all the pale. She seemed this ethereal creature, born of another world, to soft for the cruelness of Midgard. The vocalization coming in quick, fast paced bursts startled him somewhat. The Wolf grunted, silencing somewhat as he exhaled through his nose. "Do not tire yourself," he whined softly, nuzzling his head up against hers. They both knew that she was fading fast, that a couple words would not delay the inevitable, yet he still wished to try.. he wished for her to hold her breath, perhaps then in another life she might speak to him in endless repetition, this girl who had become his all might tell him what lays within the depths of her heart. He wanted her to knows his, to be his pack and trust him in a way that none over ever had.

Then there was a soft press against his lips, a tender greeting. He froze at first, unsure what to do with such a gesture. It would like... it was for affection? Fenrir leaned into it, his face burning as he felt something happen, something change. His chest felt strangely warm, a sort of rising need coiling in his torso. He needed this girl, his pack, even if she was not his mate. Fenrir at first confused it with the natural instincts; it was his duty to himself, to his pack to create more to keep the ranks growing. His duty to create life to help him destroy. Yet this felt.. different. He did not want to mate with her, no, not that. What he wanted.. 'I want to.. stay.' he thought in confusion. He wanted to stay, for this moment to become frozen in time so that he might enjoy the feeling of her skin on his, might relish in the split second that he felt a spark lit the confines of his heart. The first time a woman had shown interest in him, the first occasion that he had felt not a monster but a man. "There is no pain, in the beyond." he promised with a sorrowful sniff. "My sister is there - Hel will take care of you, Hel is pack." I want to take care of you he wanted to say. I want to guard you from pain, to hold you awhile longer. Instead he stayed quiet, a deep sound almost a purr issuing from the depths of his throat as he rocked the girl in arm, humming the same wolven lullaby he had once sang to himself in the darkness of his prison.

Eros—god of love, desire & attraction—single—love/hate arrows & wings—location;; outside by the Birdcage—tagging;; Thora / n-a —ooc;; //
    Her words struck a chord within him. There was no mirth in his eyes as he suddenly focused on the sorrowful god, a sort of grim determination sparking his features to life. Eros left Thora's embrace, rose steadily to his feet as he turned to observe the god and all of his misery. Loki was alone, Loki did not know love. It felt wrong, it stirred the same drive that so often got the God of Desire in trouble. He was attraction and naturally found himself attraction to such things; to the sad folk, those which had not known of true love nor felt the warmth of his mother's domain. "It is cruel to let him pine," he disagreed, shaking his head. Oh no.. it would not do! How horrible must it feel to not feel a body pressed against yours? How much agony would it be to endure this life with no one there to hold your hand? To not know a father's affection even? It tore at Eros' heart, the bubbly god's eyes flooded with tears as he focused his own heart onto that of the grieving deity. The god felt so lost, so sad. Eros could not make him happy, he know. But perhaps someone else could.. perhaps -

The blindfold was pressed over his eyes. Love was blind, so too was it's archer. Eros readied the bow he carried in his arms, notching one of his psychic arrows, the tips of feather pressing against his cheek. These were feathers made with his own discarded ones: Eros had always known that he carried a power in him, that he was love embodied in the same ways as his mother. His taste brought on lust, his scent meant to attracted. His body itself emanated love as only a god of it could, and he used his very wings to stir such desire into the hearts of others. "I cannot leave him there, loveless and sad," he murmured, his voice breaking as he remembered the god's own sadness. He focused his heavenly ears onto the sound of Loki's very own heartbeat, focusing his intent as he expertly turned towards the god. With a single breath, he loosened his heart and sent the arrow of love shooting off in a streak of pink towards the deity. His arrows could not cause pain, not unless they were those of lead which offered a shield to cut off love or instill hate. The arrow would dissolve into the heart, turn into the love that blessed or cursed the target to fall madly in love with the next person that they saw, depending on which orientation they considered themselves.

Aiden Morozova—reborn dagda—god of wisdom, war & strength—single—lorg mór & uaithne—location;; outside somewhere—tagging;; Cipher, Caine, Trixie —ooc;; //  
    The man was cold and morbidly so. His breath froze to ice particles with every exhalation. His body shuddered involuntarily. Tucking his hands into his armpits did nothing to yield any sense of warmth when it was draining out of his body at a rapid pace What it did do, surprisingly, was help him maintain focus. His mind was buzzing with the blurred lines of reality and at any moment he felt he could easily sink beneath its surface. Stay with it. He wouldn’t be helping the others if he was phasing out every five seconds. Aiden blinked his eyes shut as another shudder passed through him. He felt the pressure in his chest rising into his throat and he sputtered a cough, fingers itching over the scars. He footsteps were silent as he followed her. Her hair was the color of the fires of hell, eyes as luminescent as a glittering emerald. This girl he pursues seems otherworldly, almost as if a faint sheen of light surrounds the exposed skin of her arms. Her fiery locks have been tangled, the curls knotting around themselves. Her lips are full and red, her eyes lined with thick lashes. She needed someone there, physically and mentally. Aiden was doing everything he could to hang on and be there in all the ways he could. He reached out to her, to this phantom only perceivable about this his eye - a soft sigh as he was met with empty air, with nothingness, with --

He leans down slowly, his lips pressing against her ear as he murmurs softly into it. "Please," he nuzzles the warm column of his wife's throat, his rage only just restricted as he inhales the soft fragrance of the perfume on her skin, his tears kept at bay only by the frail life in his arms. "Please do not go, please.. I have only just found you again! Do not leave me so soon, mo ghaol." He clutched her tighter to his heart as if it might let the life seep out of him and full the dying embers of hers. His frozen skin brought warmth even to hers as his hand strokes her tangled hair, as his clothes were soaked with her life blood. He buried his face in the column of her neck. "I will find you again, as many times as I need.. I promise. Next time, mo ghaol." my love He hiccups uncharacteristically as he masks a sob, her eyes losing their bright sheen, dulling as her last breath is captured by his lips.

Even in the muddied recesses of his head, he managed to see through clearly tonight. Memories he wished he could experience with her, days he wished that she was no more real than a figment of his own mind, if only so she didn’t have to go through it alone. His scrambled brain attempted to make sense of it, unable to believe that possibility that what he had been told was true. Aiden could not entirely grasp it; he was no god, he was a son of an Irish ambassador and a renowned war hero. There was fire in his blood, but above all else mortality. The mere concept of being something more, some long forgotten deity seemed improbable. He scoffed at the thought, brow knit as his jaw clenched. The school was filled with insanity, he swore that the more he stayed here the longer it seeped into the confines of his head. First had come these damned dreams, these impossible things that felt so real it made him confused. What was it with this place? Magic.. magic, he had grudging accepted as real here. That did not mean he had to like it. One of his classmates was a overgrown mutt, Aiden had little qualms with the wolf itself though he avoided the hound; fairly certain he might get fleas. When a storm brewed over head, he sat outside, uncaring if his clothes were wet despite the cover of the tree he had chosen within hours. The storm left sooner than was natural, yet still he remained unmoved, scowling as he was disturbed from his reading on occasion. When a couple of men started arguing, he pointedly merely tuned them out. You really are pathetic. . , yes, yes, Aiden thought that they both were so. Don't touch the kid. . . oh why in heavens' name not? Perhaps if they killed the brat it'd finally let Aiden read in silence. Then one of the man laughed and he sighed, murmuring curses in Gaelic under his breath. 'Is there no fᴜcking silence here?' he thought angrily. Aiden raised an eyebrow, book slamming shut as he finally gave in trying to read - he had read the same damned sentence six times now - watching the group of people prove to him another reason why he did not belong here. Insanity - bah, it was catching. The man did not balk or freeze as a sword impaled one of the man, nor so much as wince as a woman appeared seemingly out of thin air to murder one of the irritating creatures. "Couldn't you stab the other two as well?" he says dryly, eyes rolling as he starts to open his book again. "I'm in need of some damn silence, so I suppose I should thank you. That one was quite loud." He huffed, shaking his head as he returned his attention back to the book in hand.

Ixtab—goddess of suicide & sacrifice—single—hanging rope & torch—location;; Underworld—tagging;; Blood, Hephaestus, Charon - all dead peeps —ooc;; //
    "So... tell me about yourself. Uh, your dating profile says that you like to hang.. what does that mean? You a rock climber?"

The woman who sits across the table from him had kohl-black hair that plunged over her shoulders. With large, a heart shaped face, soft saccharine sweet lips and crescent shaped eyebrows inclined slightly as she caught his staring. Those languid lashes of velvet black blinked once slowly as she if in thought, a sort of hesitance flitting across her elegant face. Does she opt for honesty or for another volley of deception? Ixtab immediately stamps out the concept of being dishonest, a twitch of her lips, as she fought a frown. Oh, no, no. She would not lie to a man that she was attempting to court. It would not be right! Honest was the best policy...  wasn't it...? When the disguised goddess smiled, her grace lit up the whole room. It could jolt mortals like an electric current, a megawatt that gave them her their full attention. It had been naturally bestowed onto her, perhaps, so that her beauty might entice the mortals into ignorance of the words which passed her lips. "Oh, no.. I wrote that I like to hang," she admitted with a sweet, bubbly laugh. "Sometimes I get so lonely, you see... so I tie a noose around my neck." She flushed daintily, chin ducked as she slowly let her eyes to to meet his, looking up from her lashes. The man had frozen in place. There was a flicker of confusion in his eyes, as if he expected her to laugh and say it was a joke. Aw, but it wasn't. Sometimes.. she got curious. Was that so strange?

Ixtab felt a stabbing ache in her heart. Rejection.. that was it, wasn't it? This man did not want her because she had been honest. She could of lied and said she hiked or climbed rocks, truly. Perhaps she ought to.. her date success had been so terrible for her entire existence. She'd never been gotten to experience more than a kiss, and 'tis only with those who chose to poison their bodies when they ventured into her domain. "Have you ever thought of suicide?" she burst out, her face lighting up for a moment. She realized that she had spoken far to soon as his face paled drastically, as he realized that she was truly serious. Her face fell, a sniff as she recognized the regret in his eyes. "Uh... no, haha.. I.. I am afraid not - ... um, waiter? Can we get some more wine? Please?" He cleared his throat and downed the last of his glass even as the waiter returned promptly and refilled it. Ixtab secretly felt a bit sad, knowing that again she had ruined the date. She had ruined all of her chances of finding someone, she knew. Her stupid mouth.. she wondered if she might be better off if she was a goddess of prevention of suicide instead of the cause. There was a stirring in the air as he misery took reign. Tears leaked from her eyes as she cried silently, unable to contain herself much longer. All of a sudden the atmosphere of the restaurant changed. People grew pale, the laughter died down. There was a sluggishness in every movement. She did not notice it until she heard a choking sound. Her eyes flew open in surprise as she noticed her date... he had cut his own throat with his knife. The man fell over in his seat, hitting the floor with a dull thud. "Oh!" she gasped, hurrying to her feet as she circled the table to cradled his head in her lap. Suddenly her beauty turned brighter, her tears from sorrow to joy. "We do.. we do have something in common," she laughed, leaning forward to capture his lips in a searing kiss. "I am so happy.. this has been my longest date in centuries." She said softly, leaning forward to press her lips against his rapidly leaking throat, coaxing the blood out faster. When he finally lost his luster, she cradled his glowing soul against her breast and left - returning to the Underworld.

Ixtab appeared behind the building, still in her lacy black dress, arms and face dark crimson with the drying blood staining her pale skin. "I wonder if I will ever get a second date.." she muses, smile falling as she slowly makes her way towards Charon's boat with a soul in hand. The goddess freezes midstep as she caught sight of the chains and the furious god. She gasped and took a step back, a worried expression as she noticed all of the despair in the air. "What has happened here?" she asked,clearly fretting as she clutched the glowing orb closer to her breasts. The goddess watches as Hephaestus grips the deities and threatened Charon. There’s a furrow as she wonders at just what is occurring, a bit of hope that maybe these gods only had to be saved because they had taken their own lives. As goddess of suicide none of the divine cared for her powers. “Here,” she says, a bit dazed as she watches the forge god pass by the veil. She offers the soul to the ferryman, a pinkish tinge as she receives how knowing stare. It’s been years since her last date, she had hoped it would end better. ‘I wonder how Edgar is doing...’ she thinks with a smile. Edgar Allen Poe had gone on a date with her and lasted an hour before he ran off in despair. She had brought his soul as he passed on, held it close to heart. It was truly a shame he hadn’t been a god.. she loved his romantic poems.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post  wolfHhowling on Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:38 am

Hades curled up against his moon goddess " hmm now I could go for coffee " he yawned nuzzling in with a nice lazy expression on his face " does the big bad goddess chained to my bedpost want anything?" he purred

Death sat there and smiled at his boys " well see I told you I couldn't die, Hephaestus won't let me " he shrugged " nor will any of your uncles.... you know how many times I have died? " he said patting Fate on the head " Did some mean person tell you, your era came and went before you were even born, my poor baby " he cooed snuggling him sweetly " but it is truth there are no more heroes in the world, just gods " he said patting him on the head " but my dear sweet boy " he cuddled him so, the chain had returned to his neck ware it belonged, as true death he was and every shall be. " you are a Hero's death, a nobel death. " he smiled " If Angels can fall, gods corrupt, then why can't demons ascend, and Mortals purify?" He smiled " Fate, you have that name, because its your fate, to be who you are. If there are no hero's in the world, won't your blades make heros? Even out of cowards?"

Fate looked at his dad " The age of Knights are passed but in song and fairy tail, My blades can't inspire people to be heroes they can only inspire Heroes to go on dangerous quests " He cuddled his daddy, " I was so scared I'd lost you forever, that I'd have to rule this land, I am not like you dad, I can't  deal with the deaths of anything, I can't.... you'd have to put it on on paper for me, you'd have to write it all down." he said " I understand swords, but if you can't remember its best to be penned" he said. stood " thanks dad " he stayed in his father's arms " I still need you." he cuddled " to morrow I will  talk to Uncle Hessy, and see if he can think of something I can do with honor and glory, maybe make a pretty mount for them for on my wall. I understand dad when its time to let something die, but its horrifically hard to let something go when you haven't ever had the chance, I didn't notice before, that there was no hero hearts amounge the world "

Blood was relieved that both his brother fate was not crumbling, and that his father was alive, he wanted that sage and wiseness from him. He was standing going to his beloved boat, who gently came to him when called, but he all ready knew it was too late for the soul of the cop Katy. So he stood there on the shore, and watched the river nix lap at his boat. He couldn't save neither his father or his brother's love. He was sad by this, his heart ached, but he closed the portal to the river. There alone in the darkness lit by the few lamps on the livings side of the river, he turned to look at her carrying a soul " Well hello, if you don't mind riding with me instead of Charion I could use the company to the other side " he said looking at the boat man " before you speak charion think of it as your lunch break " he said rolling his eyes " and don't say, your not going to argue with Lady Ixtab and myself, the answer is no. Fallowed by just because I am the god of Merciful death doesn't mean I use this damn boat to bring everyone back so shut it." he moped " I just don't want to go to the other side, by myself, I want to go looking for dad's weed, I never understood the limitations on Humans and animals, but plants bah, they could have died eons ago, but you still can bring them back, ridiculous if you ask me." He smiled now at Ixtab " come on Fair princess of Scuidial humans, come ride with Mercy across the river sticks, and talk with me awhile "

Sorrow just sat curled up against the couch that was still in the middle of the camp, and bawled his eyes out " please blood please bring her back " he sobbed, but he all ready knew, he all ready knew, she was forever gone, he was a death god after all, but he had is father's tender heart, and it hurt him so, that was why he was the death that protected that took the lives of those who took the lives of those who forced those who begged and pleaded his brother come. He made sure, when the police fired at a serial killer, it was one shot one kill, he made sure that death was swift and quick for those on death row, or slow and painful. He made sure, everyone got there just deserts. But for the life of him, all he could do was sit and cry his face to the ground against the couch, and sobb for his katy. Who he already knew, couldn't come back. His arm was in a sling, he had stitches in it, and his shoulder, his leg, part of his ear was torn, but he still cried for her, and not because of the pain, it was his heart that ached so.

Hessy could see the torment of the boys, he knew Blood would take mercy on himself and not drown himself in the river sticks, and as he walked, he stepped into the path of his wife " And ware do you think your going wife?" he snorted " do you think Volt has a heart you can toy with, no he does not, and no one is stealing my wife for some dance, when its damn clear, if anyone touches you in this damn camp, I will gut them, and use there entrails to tie lead arrows to arrow shafts the next time Eros needs any " he grinned " So wife, my lovely cute adorably hot and sexy wife, lets go to bed, and if you think your going to protest, punish me for leaving you here, on this side of the river, when I was just going to get my idiotic friend who had the stupid selfish audacity to DIE.. " he let out a big breath and gave her one hell of a smoldering hot kiss, the kind that could make any goddess's toes curl by just watching him do it to aphro. His flames were more like the flames of passion, hot and searing with desire. He growled against her lips  " come wife, and temper my anger, Chain and bind it if you dare "

Volt shrugged " women are a pain, and love, you have to have a heart for that " he laughed " I had a heart once, full of passions and desires, and it found love once, So I cut it from my breast, and fed it to the void, I rule over " he laughed " love, has no place in the void I rule, no place with in its empty escape its fate "

Inferno looked at her " you know its a lot better when your not drunk " he said pulling the bottle away from her and pushing her, pinning her to the bed. ( 3 long hours later) she was still pretty much pinned under him, by his weight " and I am the lord and master of Hades pit, also known as Dante's inferno, or hell what ever you take your pick " he purred, " oh you bring the little devil out of me.." he licked her throat " and i Usually kill what I mate with so this is first "

Ace came up, on the ally when he could find cain, and found his son, cradling his son, he healed the wound " King " he said tears running down his face " king, " he said hugging him " thank cain, come here, and I will heal that for you, as for the god slayer....... " he turned a red eye on her, " I'll buy you damn dinner "

Loki could feel the arrow pearce his heart and he despaired even more, destined to fall in love again? Did Odin put Eros up to this? Was his adopted father's blood lust not sated yet? Taking the ones he loved away was something the ( B***ard) loved to do, along with his children, non of them, wanted him loved him. Non of them, and his heart broke more, knowing full well, he couldn't be around people anymore, and his howl that rent the night, was on of pain and misery greater for Eros had damned him.

Thora cried, " why? Don't you know my father kills everyone he takes as a lover? Takes his children away and torments and condemns them? " she was sad now, hurt. " my big brother didn't deserve that " she said eyes blurry.

MIn sighed " when do you think we'll start going?" She wondered. alloud in the little hut.

Lotus shrugged " When Lord Ace gives us the cursed item and we go back.... I would imagine when the commotion is over. "

Bob looked at Val " I do not like the sound of the wolf howling in the night... it is most sad." he paused perched on Val's shoulder " Bob, feels like it is one of the saddest things bob has heard, but bob isn't sure, but bob knows its not the saddest thing " a shadow moves across bobs eyes " Something tells bob, that if bob remembers, then poor bob's little heart would shatter, your my friend Val, would you help me find the peaces if my heart shattered?"

and now you know

Dark Silence

Zodiac : Taurus Chinese zodiac : Rat
    Location : Forever falling into the core, into the eternal blackness

Post  Dark Silence on Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:23 pm

King gasped as Ace pulled him back into reality and shuddered. He clutched his chest where there had been a literal hole before, shaking like a leaf. The young man gladly took solace in cuddling his dad like a child, having been terrified of joining the dead.

Caine staggered over to Ace, nodding shortly. His arm was useless, and there was a massive red pool of his own blood, although most of the wounds were numb by now. "Cipher was here..." He explained to Ace. "I did my best to stop him from hurting your boy more, but this god slayer actually saved him where I could only buy time."

Trixie coolly turned to Aiden, unafraid. "Boy, let me tell you a secret; I am not your average god slayer, and you are far beneath my challenging quarry levels. I only kill problem gods now, and these three here are not such. Watch your mouth, or you might meet my blade yourself." She turned back to Ace without missing a beat, and as if such serious death threats were as simple as a hello with her, smiled at Ace. "Dinner sounds lovely, thank you.... God of Time."

Tsuki whimpered softly. "I.... don't want...... to........ die........" she whispered as her body started to feel numb. "I...... don't...... want......."

Bella Lunam chuckled and rather sexily kissed Hades. "Anything with chocolate sounds divine....." She purred. "Although whatever will be fine."

Valentine looked at his friend seriously. "Bob, I will fight hell and goes to the ends of the earth for you. You know this by now I hope. I became a lich for a time to save your ass, remember? And if I could find my way back to humanity..... well, I don't think anything could really stop me if I tried." He grinned wickedly. "However, we can just have your heart not shatter in the first place, buddy. Thought of that? Besides, remembering your past isn't exactly all it's cracked up to be.... believe me on that. And from what I've gathered, you aren't missing on anything great, so why bother?"

Typhon yawned and stretched almost like a cat. He had a very lovely nap. He drowsily looked around him. Wasn't his mother here when he fell asleep? He wasn't too concerned right now that he couldn't find her; he would more than likely see or find her later that day. he moved to his closet and got on some clean clothes before sauntering his way outside and taking in the mayhem.

It's killing me that I will never get to hear your laughter anymore

-Disturbed, Save Our Last Goodbye
    In memory of one of my best friends
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:07 pm

Lorietta looked up at him. "Well then this is a day for firsts since I usually don't allow a second go with someone. Can I please have my booze back? I hate going three hours sober. It makes me feel stupid." She told him as she tried to wiggle around under him just enough to reach out for one of the bottles, or at least tried to reach for a bottle but still couldn't reach. She huffed as she sunk into the bed under him. "You're being very mean, keeping a girl away from the good shite she's been storing. I had better... but Hades confiscated it... ( B***ard) ..."

"And tenement halls"
    Arkham Outlaw

Post  Arkham Outlaw on Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:45 am

Aphrodite—goddess of sexuality, love & beauty—wife of hephaestus—girdle & mirror—location;; somewhere outside—tagging;; Hephaestus—ooc;; //
    There's an unearthly grace as she walks, with feline movements more suited to dancing, stilling the minds of men as they drink in the sight of her. The goddess is draped in nothing at all, ah naught by the long locks of her golden tresses and the faint shimmering glow that emits only for those that which partake in the divine ambrosia. Aphrodite is all golden skinned and bedroom eyes, a subtle but provocative curve to her lips as she sets her sights on Volt. "'Tis not merely a heart which I may take reign of," she warns, a purr only partial softening the ferocious gleam that sparks in her pearlescent gaze. There's laughter on her lips as she arches a dainty brown and adds, more an afterthought, "Unless, that is, you are no more a man." She turns her back to the god, a sighing breath released. Her eyes began to glow as the goddess weaved the sea-foam into a white and pink very much transparent gown. It showed quite much for a dress, though the goddess did not care much for mortal customs to cover themselves and so made no move to further change. A crown of seashells formed on her head with a pearl at it's center. She covered her wrists and ankles in the jewelry of the sea; amusingly it seemed she put more work into looking like royalty, that actually covering up her (still quite obvious) nudity. Her nostrils glare in indignation as her husband returns and has the audacity to act as if she is in the wrong. "You left me!" She says curtly, stepping closer to the God of the Forge, hand on her hip, the other moving to prod angrily at his chest for emphasis. "If you expect me to sit idly while you rush head first into hell then you wed the wrong goddess! Do you know how worried I was? What part of until death do us part have you not grasped onto?!" She went on, her voice dangerously close to yelling, which was as close as she might come to it - Aphrodite had never been one for shouting, not even during Eros' mischief. "... it is because I am Love, that you think me weak?" she asked then, her voice a shred softer, gaze turned as a trace of insecurity crossed her ever confident face.

She crossed her arms and turned her back to the god, throwing her hands in the air as if in surrender as he went off. Oh, Aphrodite had little care if some of these pesky children had attempted to capture her. She had become used to such antics, it only took a shred of her power to cause them to climax and therefore, give her a suitable time to make her escape. 'I am sure Lord Hades has tired of the complaints for students with a mess in their pants,' she thought dryly. It served them right for laying a claim onto her without permit. Love belonged to no one - she would never let anyone take that which was hers. She raised a hand in warning as Hephaestus mentioned entrails for the lead arrows of her son. Because he was a god, yes, but he was still her baby. Aphrodite would not have dead matter anywhere near her darling child. When he pressed lips lips against hers, hard and rough, but he does not take what he wants and leaves, no. There's still a bit of anger in her heart, and so she lightly nips at his bottom lip just before they part, her chest heaving against him. There's a roll of her eyes as he attempts to sway her over with flattery, as if she was so vain. Aphrodite pretends that there is not a girlish giggle that passes her lips, tries to deny the rosy tint to her cheeks. She's still scowling though, with her beautiful face, a face that makes men think of why wars might start, of lives lost and spent, and all for her, all for a look and a touch and a ghost of affection for the Goddess meant to be both Beauty and Love. "The bedroom?" she questions with a chuckle, shaking her head. "Hah! As if I might reward for you such earlier neglect," Aphrodite's hand is suddenly a harsh yank on his arm, though she is aware she cannot move him with her feeble physical strength. "Oh no... you are going to the Forge, my husband," she declared and left no room for argument. There's a slightly intimidating smile that crosses her lips as she purrs, "Where I shall pound you into submission until you feel such a burn in your thighs that it will be you that cannot walk straight for a millennia." The goddess taps her foot impatiently, eyebrow raised as if daring him to resist.

Fenrir—nordic wolf—single—chains & trickster blade—location;; Fenrir's Room—tagging;; Tsuki —ooc;; //
    The Wolf understands her fear. This uncertainty, this vast confusion with the unknown.. It is normal for the mortals, he believes. A common occurrence for they are fleeting, specks of dust in the wind of eternity. Fenrir growls inwardly at the thought. 'No. My moon is better than that,' he thinks firmly. This divine creature in arm, with her skin of liquid moonlight and hair as soft as a dove's down, she is more. She will be more, even if it means he had to conquer Death itself and go to the ends of the earth to retrieve whatever remains of her soul, should it pass. "You will not be alone, never, " he murmurs soothing reassurances in her ear. This goddess -- for surely she cannot carry a mortal's blood! -- should not be so scared. There's something so wrong about the fear in those deep pools that have his heart lurch, his tongue brushing across her cheek as he tries to reassure her in the only way that he knows how.

Fenrir sniffs her chest, checking yet again for the inevitable taint of death he fears will cloud her unique scent. The taste of her is moon dust and lilies, her body silken in arms, softer than the light embrace of the waters he so loathed. Tsuki's breathing had become more ragged as his nose pressed against her chest,  his tongue slowly slips out to lap there as if it might keep her breaths even. "Stay," he nearly pleas, "A while longer,"  a hint of frustration as he feels her resist, feels her fight it.. yet there's a sluggishness in her movements. The girl might fight against death tooth and claw, however she proves just as ineffective as he does as he fights at his chains; it only makes them draw all the closer towards her.

Eros—god of love, desire & attraction—single—love/hate arrows & wings—location;; outside by the Birdcage—tagging;; Thora / n-a —ooc;; //
    There is a nod as he finishes his word. The bow in hand vanishes back to the ether, a look of steel replaces his usual soft face as his sharp gaze lifts the blindfold up and watches the arrow sink home. It was done, there was no turning back. Eros could undo his word, use a lead arrow to replace the fire of attraction in his love arrows.. but he could not. Would not. Love is pain and love is bliss, there's no way to tell which you shall receive until it is experienced. "I am Attraction and I am Desire," he answers Thora, his voice quieter than before. "You are unable to avoid following the Lightning with your Thunder.. I am devoted to my work. I cannot simply not be myself" Eros did not feel bad for what he had done. It was better to love and to love than to never of loved at all, in his mind.

The true son of War still fights within his soul. For Eros is more than a winged imp, he knows this. Deep down, burning away at his core is the Avenger of Love, the deity in which is destined to kill and to harm, to ensure that a broken heart was properly repayed to the other. Odin could move against Loki, yet he had no fear. Eros would avenge love if he needed to. Because he was not entirely his mother's son, he did not sit back and let love happen.. no. There could not be a god who loved his work more than Eros, nor one who would devote every second of their existance to if it was needed. The gods seemed to forget that he was more than his mother's henchman, had a mind of his own, dreams of his own - a domain all his own. "This is who I am Thora," he spoke up, turning his back as he heard the goddess wept, felt his own heart be crushed as she unknowingly scorned his love. "I give a chance for love and heartbreak, the spark of attraction or the icy burn of rejection.. if you cannot accept this.. then I cannot be with you." He feels his own heart snap in response, a shimmer of tears in his own eyes. It hurt, oh how it hurt. This god who was used to unconditional love and affection had not realized that others might reject him for him. Alas, he could no more change his ways than the tide could be so easily turned.

Aiden Morozova—reborn dagda—god of wisdom, war & strength—single—lorg mór & uaithne—location;; outside somewhere—tagging;; N/A —ooc;; //  
    There's a hint of sneer on his face as the so-called god killer turns on him. If she is expecting fear out of him then she has another thing coming. Aiden may not be the expert of all things supernatural, yet had was born with a mother and a father, both entirely out of the human variety. The only things which might differentiate him from being a mortal would be the nightmares and dreams of his mind and the necklace he wore around his throat. Aiden knew in his heart that he was but a man - no god, as she proclaimed nor able to truly be affected by the abilities of the divine. "Yes, yes," he answered, though clearly did not pay much attention to her, a snort though as she told him to watch his mouth. "I am quivering with fear." He muttered in a monotone. He decided to simply tune the girl out, inwardly wondering if her time of the month had begun.

The gods could hardly touch him for simply speaking. He had a right to be here as much as they did, or so they said. Aiden's eyes again traveled down the expanse of pages, lips absently twitching as he recited the words to himself. He read the story of the Celtic deities, a odd sort of tragedy about a girl who was destined to be far more beautiful than any man might contain. Something about the story tore at his heart, some longing for this girl - this enchantress with her hair of crimson and eyes of forest green. He turned the page and continued to read, entirely captivated by this tragic tale.

Ixtab—goddess of suicide & sacrifice—single—hanging rope & torch—location;; Underworld—tagging;; Blood —ooc;; //
    The soul fluttered in her hand and she pursed her lips slightly. Ixtab sniffed slightly, a bit hurt than even the spirit of this man rejected her presence. "I love you, sweet little soul," she murmured, planting a gentle kiss to the glowing orb. She cradled it against her chest and hummed as if it might soothe it. Ixtab absently wonders if she should try and see if Charon might let her keep it awhile longer. The humans typically killed themselves, or fell to depression, during her dates.. but she could set up a table and dine with souls. At least it would be something. Her eyes widened for a moment as one of the death deities spoke. Ixtab turned, looking from side to side as if searching for someone else who he might be speaking towards. She turned back and pointed to herself, looking a bit startled to realize that yes, he was talking to her. "Me?" she squeaked. The goddess gave a squeal and started to rush at him, a giddiness as she moves to near this strange.. a giddiness, it seems, that made her clumsiness all the worst. Rather than hurry to his side, Ixtab trips over a single (tiny) pebble and lands face first at his feet.

"Ooommmph!" she groaned, cringing as she spit out a mouthful of dirt. With a flush and a sigh, she rises to her feet and starts to brush the dirt off of her black dress. Ixtab leans slightly over the bank of the river to check her face. Despite contrary beliefs, Ixtab did wear makeup.. yes. The pale skin was all concealer, and smudged at that. She sighs mournfully as she licks her finger and starts to smear the face sun-kissed complexion, revealing unnerving pure white skin beneath. Aphrodite might look beautiful on her own, but Ixtab was aware that naturally having a sugar skull as a face was not.. what the mortals called, normal. When Blood warns Charon not to complain, she shifts awkwardly and wonders if the god has called to lecture or scold her. The deities of hell.. where they weren't her biggest fans. Or friends, really. There weren't many Mayan gods that lurked around here and the others seemed to avoid her. Likely because they found it a bit weird that she randomly would hang herself or tie chains to her ankles and try to see how it might feel to drown. She had yet to die, though, so it seems it's truly impossible for suicide to take her own life. Oh well. Perhaps she'd learn how to from the darling mortals! She so loved the kisses and hugs that she got to give them as they chose to leave this world. When Blood said fair princess, again Ixtab frowned and turned as if looking for someone else. "Are you sure? Because it's okay if you ask me to stay here and wait.. b-but I promise I won't try to drown myself again if you let me come!" She added with a winning smile, hopping to settle into the boat beside him. Ixtab had not promised to not hang herself, but then again, she never did. It was so much fun to let her body sway to and fro, a tight rope around her neck as she took her naps.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post  wolfHhowling on Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:35 am

Thora looked at him tears running down here face " I'd say its better to love then to have never at all Eros " she said looking at him tears burning her cheaks " but one more time, if loki ends his life. BLOOD WON"T BRING HIM BACK, How many times must I beg at the feet of blood to bring him back? HOW MANY TIMES MUST I sway the god of Mercy who really does believe his death would be merciful? HOW MANY TIMES Must I loos him because some idiot with an arrow doesn't understand some people are better off alone and miserable" she got up " I don't really want to talk to you right now, because you don't understand, Love to loki is poison love to Loki is his death... because everything he loves in the end tears him apart seeks his throat his blood his death. Even his kids want to Kill him. Hel his daughter the only one of his kids who doesn't fully loath his existence, can't set foot out of the deep part of the underworld." she shook her head " your a murder.... in this case a murder " She left this time, and the storm she brought, was nothing but lightening and no thunder. She then from the window said " Unlike you Eros who's chained to your own powers, you let your powers rule you, I RULE MY POWERS" she said and walked away from him.

After awhile, Sorrow got up, he could feel it, as he could with the other death god's souls, he could feel it. A soul calling for his brother blood, he knew, he didn't feel like the god who protected anything, the death that protects failed, failed to do anything. He staggered on a limp, that ment he definatly needed crutches. His brother blood wouldn't be back for some length of time, with out his katy. He wouldn't ever see her again. He, was sorry for hurting his brother, knowing that his brother now would feel saddened, he was sorry. That soul called to his brother and he could feel it. He found the wolf Fennir, curled around tsuki, his harrowed eyes, and arm in a cast, he looked down at her " so your the soul who calls Mercy " he said but " the god who answers is me.... " he knelt " and to make a mends for the pain I cause mercy, my big brother." he cried tears " and the pain in my heart..... my katy is gone, but Fennir your a good boy." he patted him on the head, " so I will give you a gift " he sobbed brushing his hand over tsuki's brow and leaning down and kissing it gently " come back moon princess come back, I Sorrow call you back, for you are barred from Charon's boat, you are barred from crossing the river stix, for as long as I shall live... you are barred from death of all forms, come back come back Tuski come back " he cried " come back, because my heart hurts, and I can't bear to feel the pain of one such as you, call my brother I can't bear it when my heart aches "

Hessy litterly rolled his eyes "no" was all he said, and slung the goddess of love over his shoulder " do you know what happens to love in that place? IT dies." he said " do you know what you are of, Love, do I want my wife to die? NO." he said " sometimes my dear wife, you can be quite stubborn and cruel, and you know what, I wouldn't love you any other way " he crooned " come on, I shall soften my sweets pride, I shall smother you in kisses, till you squeal with delight, because I smell like the river styx... and now you do too." he wrinkled his nose " and it stinks worse then forge stench and thats pretty bad " he said and walked " Jet tub, or the really big one, you can really have some fun in that also has jets? " he grinned.

Hades rolled his eyes and came back with chocolate.

Ares snored

Fate looked at Thora, and Eros, stuck his head in The cabin " Eros, what the hell di you do? " he frowned " you shot him didn't you... crap." he frowned " blood isn't going to bring him back this time... oh dear... Maybe if we get him to fall in love with a painting of the mona lisa or something." he suggested " we got to fix this, so Odin doesn't hurt him come on, thora will forgive you, she has the 29 damn times you shot his poor ass before.."

Death kinda sat there oh dear this was a mess, Fate felt usless, his son blood was miserable, and his son sorrow, well was living up to his name. He sighed heavily his black wings fluffed and encasing his person now. " what ever shall I do I am death not love, and for the love of me, please, I just want to sweetly make everyone cuddle each other, I just want to sooth the sorrow and the hurt of the world, I am too gentle of a man to be true death and yet here I am "

Inferno looked at her " your annoying " he said " ditto, but I normally kill the woman I (insert F word here) so...... your very very lucky to be alive even if you are sober.... but ah, this is like round two " he said " and ah are you on birth control?"

Blood sighs, taking a cloth, and whipping her face " there we go, all that war pain is off " he smiled faintly as he rowed " Your an odd one, princess " he said with a slight smile that seemed to be more then a shadow" for some reason you make me a bit more happy to be a god of damn death " he sighed " Technically Merciful death, my job is so miserable, I bet you hang out in the forest of suicides a lot huh? I am too, is it a mercy if they decide to live, or is it a mercy that they just die " he looked at her " then there is the coma patients oh my gods that is a night mare, is it merciful to keep them asleep or kill them off, is it a mercy to let some one pass or to bring them back.. Am I even a damn death god, or some ware between life and death " he said " my brother Sorrow is the death that protects, and he failed to protect his Katy, My heart breaks for him because " he sniffed " I can't bring her back " He then sighed " So to make myself feel better, want to I don't know... Look for a weed its a rather nasty looking thing.... dead calls it Miff... " he grinns " then maybe we could ah, get dinner? Ice cream, we could take a nice moon light walk through the forest of scuicide and we can argue over who gets to live or die?"

and now you know

Dark Silence

Post  Dark Silence on Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:22 pm

Tsuki took a shuddering breath as Sorrow "blessed" her. She cuddled into Fenrir and whimpered. Her heartbeat gradually grew stronger again, and she started to look less ghastly. She would still be a little weak for a while, but it appeared Sorrow and Fenrir managed to-in their own ways-bring her back from the brink.

Bella Lunam smiled and thanked Hades, taking a bite of chocolate. She then rather sensually kissed him, an oddly tender move for a kick ( FEMALE DOG!) ass Queen Goddess of the Moon and War.

Isis (Izzy) cutely wandered about the grounds. She knew she was strong and had powers, but as far as what they were or what god/goddess they came from, she didn't remember. The Queen had amnesia, or at least partial amnesia. She remembered heat and sand.... and death..... and blood.... but not much else. She remembered birds.... or were those people? She didn't remember. All Izzy knew was that it was a lot colder here, and a bit too cold for her sleeveless top. She shivered, and the beaded braids in her hair softly clinked together in sympathy.

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:36 pm

Eris finally made her appearance again when the madness subsided. She was a bit peeved she'd missed out on it, she did enjoy a healthy dash of chaos on life, but oh well. What could one do when they were tired and needed sleep other than sleep? There'd be other moments for her to take part in... hopefully moments that would involve a bit more physical fighting. She looked around and saw a black swarm of feathers and walked over. "Death, are you alright? You know what, scratch that. Standard question. " She said before sitting down on the ground next to him. "Is there anything I can do to help you feel better?" She asked next, also a standard question, but one she figured might get a more legit response.

Lorietta shook her head. "Yeah, I get annoying when I'm sober, which is why I need my booze." She argued with a huff before staring up at him. "You're joking, right? Do you know how many guys I've (insert F word here)? And not once have I gotten pregnant and not once have I used birth control. So unless you or someone else cursed me, I doubt I'm going to be having any kids, and thank god. That's the last thing I need in my life... I think I'd rather spend the rest of eternity sober instead of dealing with some little kid tagging along behind me everywhere I go."

"And tenement halls"
    Arkham Outlaw

Post  Arkham Outlaw on Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:56 pm

Aphrodite—goddess of sexuality, love & beauty—wife of hephaestus—girdle & mirror—location;; somewhere outside—tagging;; Hephaestus—ooc;; //
    Her lips purse at his refusal. Aphrodite is just about to stomp as he plucks her off the ground and takes her in a fireman's carry. She kicks her legs back, not enough to hurt, just to let her irritation with said position be tangible. A snap of her fingers has her gown suddenly a glossy white and pink instead of see-through. Aphrodite may not care who sees her while unclothed, yet in this.. position, with certain things at face-level, she would rather not deal with the fallout if Hephaestus caught any of their eyes lingered to her arse on his shoulder. "Will I ever cross the forge off my bucket list?" she grumbles into his shoulder, a pout on her lips. Oh, there is a great many places where Aphrodite has fornicated. She invented the mile high club and even the far more elusive ten mile high club. There was little a location where she had not done it, however the forge.. it remained unchecked. There were other forges, other blacksmiths' workstations, yes, but she would not betray him by making love by a part of his domain.. unless he was there to observe, of course. "I don't want to make love there, I just want sex. If that too much to ask.." She gave a dramatic sigh resting her chin against his back.

There's a sniff as he calls her stubborn. "It it's proper to insult a pregnant woman, you know." she warns, though there's no true hurt there. She is love embodied, unconditional and pure, yes - but love does not lie, nor would she deny her flaws. It was her flaws that made her into who she was, the flaws that built her. If he could not look at her flaws and love her still, then he had not loved her at all. The fact that he did, was more compliment than insult. She would prefer not to be kept on a pedestal, Aphrodite was no more a perfect woman than he a perfect man.. and that is why they meshed so nicely. Her flaws were cleared by his strengths, and his own by hers. And she would not have him any other way. "What if I do not want soft kisses and tenderness?" she asked in a husky voice, leaning up, her breath on the nape of his neck. "I might rather fᴜck you until you're raw and senseless, leave my nails' imprints running down your back, ride you so hard that your member tempers like steel..." Aphrodite smiled, a innocent but oh so filthy thing that he would not see. "Ah, but 'tis a shame that might harm the child.." This would be her own form of punishment, of course. Hephaestus wanted to abandon her? Fine. She'd draw out his desire, whisper the naughtiest thing in his ear yet leave him hanging. By the time the children came, she knew, he would likely have gone so past blue balls that odds are they'd be another set of infants born shortly after. Oh well. He deserved such torment. Aphrodite patted his back once, a signal as she let out another drawn out sign. "I suggest you hold my as you might a bride lest you desire the only fluids to be spilt from me ill down your back," Was she intending to use her pregnancy to get her way? Oh, most definitely. When he asked where, she shrugged. "I care not where we go.. only that it is now, unless you'd rather I start without you - and with an audience.." She teased, bringing a hand back so that the back of her hand stroked across his cheek... before she brought it down on her own arse with an audible smack. She winked as a demigod passing by shot her a wide-eyed look. Hmph, her eyes followed his and a girlish laugh came out as she noticed that he was eyeing her chest. There was a smirk as she sent the demigod a come hither look, manipulating his desire and clicking her tongue in disappointment as she noticed the growing wet spot between his legs. She grinned and wiggled her pinky as the boy hurried off, clearly mortified by her meddling.  

Fenrir—nordic wolf—single—chains & trickster blade—location;; Fenrir's Room—tagging;; Tsuki / Sorrow —ooc;; //
    There was something in his eyes. A spot that he could not wipe away. Fenrir brought a hand to his face, angrily clawing at the strange moisture on his face. What was it.. his eyes were not hurt, so why.. 'Wolves do not cry,' he snarled to himself, furious yet so distraught even if he fought sorrow's grasps. 'Monsters do not mourn.' Ah, but he did.. The wolf was neither man nor beast, not truly. His heart ached as a mortal's did on occasion, sometimes his mind shot out the urge to hunt or to fight as a animal's would. 'You are the freak, you fit into no worlds,' that same dark voice would taunt in his ears, mocking him. Taunting him, as if had for so long since his confinement by the hands of the Nordic gods. His eyes were teary, yet filled with fire as he caught sight of one of the Death pups coming towards him. "NO!" he roared, a snarl on his lips as he protectively held the girl closer, putting himself between her. This would be a pup of death itself, stronger than he could hope to become.. and still, Fenrir would of fought him, if that is what it took. Defy Death himself, if it would give him another moment of her in hand. He snapped his jaws, an instinctive lunge as Sorrow got within range. His fangs found purchase and he growled as a bond opened up, eyes only losing their luster as he felt it.. Grief, pain, mercy, determination. This god meant to help. There was a soft whine, immediately his fangs pulled free and head ducked in apology.

When Sorrow murmured a blessing, Fenrir wondered if it was a curse. He was not.. he was not good with words, as many were. English was hardly his first language, the beast he was only learned the human tongue through the cruel remarks shot his way by the Aesir. When the god asks if he called for mercy, the wolf nods in acknowledgement once. "I cannot pay... I have nothing of value save my own soul," he mutters, his hair rising on end much like it when he was in his true form. He felt ashamed, utterly forlorn to realize that he had nothing to give, for who would want a soiled, tarnished soul such as his? In exchange for the pure, eternal light of hers.. he was worthless, held no value. His eyes went wide as Sorrow still tried to help, no matter that Fenrir could not pay such aid. Was he helping... for no reason? Choosing to be kind.. for the sake of kindness? It did not make sense, Fenrir could not hope to understand - it was a life for a life, each to their own unless they were pack. "Thankyouthankyou," he whispered, in a choked sort of voice as the god poured his energy into the dying girl in Fenrir's arms. When she started to rouse, there was a audible intake of breath. It was actually working.. She might be spared from Hel's keeping. She might live. "... ask and it is yours." he said to Sorrow, solemnly. If the god wished to take his head, he would let it. There was no great gift than what was being done; Fenrir would of forsaken his life's purpose if it had meant revitalizing the girl he held so near, the prone form he clutched so tight, one might think that she was a life raft that kept him afloat.

Love, strong as what Eros felt, was a gift. He understood that the current moment made himself suffering, pain, the longing that the he felt for not having his love returned, or what he believed was his love not returned... he could feel the love of others, yes, but never towards himself. It was as if Eros existed in a world where he got to sit from the sidelines, feel and see the ties of affection that bound the rest of the population, yet himself.. felt outside of it. Irony, was it not, for the god of desire to have his heart's only desire to know that he was wanted? Perhaps, dare he admit it, loved? Aphrodite had tried to spell it out, yet it was for Eros to see and to understand. But he could not feel it, as the God the presided over attraction, it seemed his damnation to never know what it was felt his way. A small chuckle escaped the red-haired god's lips, though the sound was far to broken to be of amusement.  "If I am a murderer for my arrows, then I can accept it gladly," he says to the goddess who has already left, the shimmery tear trickling down his cheek, a tear that she did not have the stomach to face. "... it is better this way. I can bear the burden of being unloved alone, for it was what I was born for." None could fail to recognize the circumstances as his birth was unorthodox. The goddess of love acting against it? The god of war giving up fight? Oh, Eros was born to be Love's Avenger, damned to shoulder the pain of heartbreak on his feeble shoulders, one of the only deities to be made simply to be there. Desire existed for the sake of necessity, he knew well, that his mother had not wanted a son, not desired him until she saw his face. The same might be said of his father - the forge would burn on, even if there was no spark to keep it lit.

Love. It was such an intense feeling, it was something he understood, perhaps better than most, and yet, had never felt. There was a tilt to his head as he turned his back to the storm, a slight shudder that passed as he reigned in the clawing sadness that tore at his frail heart. Love would be a gift, a blessing, but it was just as much a curse to him. For he loved with every fiber of what he was, cherished enough to realize even that it truly was better to let go if the hearts were in opposition. Eros did not force his heart to be held in another's hearts, had not the audacity to think that any creature might even want such a wish to keep it. When another god approaches, there's a soft sound passing his lips - a cross between a whimper and a curse, almost. "Please.. not right now," he says immediately, shaking his head. Eros could only take so much hurt at a single moment; after Thora storming off and leaving him, her final words a knife jammed firmly into his heart, he knew the likelihood of him simply shattering all together. Yet Fate went on, pressing blame again onto his heart, repeating the very time blows which Thora had previously dealt. His fault, his fault, his fault - it was all just to much for him to take. Love was madness just as it was a all-encompassing flame. He brought love or he prevented it from coming, but either way it still came. That so many blamed him for this, called him a murderer or liar and, in this case, because another might act against the spark of love he created felt a harsh blow to be dealt. "No, Lord Fate," he replies, quieter. "It was meddling that started this.. I do not want to meddle further and make things worse." He sniffed, rubbing at his eyes, purposely turning his back so that other god wouldn't think him weak. "I don't shoot people in the.. in the - there.." he murmured, unable to say such curse words. His parents had raised him right, he would not say such awful things -- he had been spanked to often as a child. "Could you just.. leave me? I want to be alone right now." He says, a bit pleading as he crosses his arm, another shiver rippling through him. It was as if the warmth had slowly been sapped of him, the fires of love dimmed until he felt cold inside. Eros always got this way when he was sad, or simply down in the dumps. It used to make him smile, to wonder if maybe.. maybe Hephaestus could of been his father. He pretended it did, sometimes.

Ixtab—goddess of suicide & sacrifice—single—hanging rope & torch—location;; Underworld—tagging;; Blood —ooc;; //
    The goddess cocked her head as he wiped her face off. He called it war point, but Ixtab was more inclined to think of it was the peace paint. It seemed as if mortals freaked out a bit and acted all strange when a girl with a skull on her face was smiling and cooing over how adorable they looked on the stool, a rope on their neck and other end of the rope hanging on the fan. Ixtab liked to think of herself as one of the rational few deities. Mortals got sad, yes. They got so so sad that they wanted to go to heaven. It wasn't weak or petty to want to give up this life for a ticket to paradise, even if the others might scorn them -- these poor, broken souls, she would smile and hold them near and dear, each a treasured friend. The goddess took up the form of a teenage girl most of the time, simply because it seemed as if most of the people who invoked her domain were within that age range. "Maybe I am not odd at all," she remarked, blinking up at him. "Maybe I'm just the only normal one, hm? Everyone else is the oddballs!" She declared proudly, giggling as she poked him on the chest. "Or is that a odd way for me to look at things?" This had her laughter further - as if her own joke was the funniest thing in the entire world. Ixtab's laughs turned to tears, tears slowly wedging down to the pits of sadness that constantly were in the deep reaches of her soul. And in the expanse of five minutes she went from laughing to wailing her eyes out, the golden tears perhaps unnerve to the other's eye, but to her perfectly naturally.

Ixtab wept for a good three minutes nonstop, until her eyes finally opened and she caught sight of something outside the boat. Suddenly she was grinning, rising from her crouched position to bravely stand, leaning towards the edge of the boat as she reached out to poke at one of the glowing butterflies that passed over the waters. "I love butterflies, they fly so high... oh, I wonder how it would feel to have wings on my back" she smiled happily. "I love falling, the feeling of bones crushing and the landing.. ah. If only I had wings." She spoke casually, as if she had not been broken up and weeping only seconds prior. Such a thing was natural for Ixtab, she did not realize that her unnerving mood swings, from the happiest goddess in the world to the broken, wreck of her domain, was strange. As she had boldly said before, it was not that she was odd.. not in her mind; it was that she was different, unlike the rest of the gods in the same way that they differed from each other. When Blood said that she made him happy, she raised an eyebrow, disbelieving. Her lips pursed slightly a pucker of a pout as she murmured, "I go to a forest one time and suddenly it becomes a suicide forest.." Even the trees took their own lives, randomly toppling over. She sniffed in the memory of it. When he offered to take her out to dinner, she nodded and smiled softly. "We could go to Mount Mihara in Japan?" she suggested brightly, a fond smile as she remembered that wonderful place. Ah, the locals called it Suicide Island, it said that what went on to become an epidemic of suicides was begun by a 21-year old student, Kiyoko Matsumoto. The poor girl threw herself into the fiery crater as she couldn’t bear not being able to be with the love of her life, another female student. Ixtab had been there, that day. She had held the girl during the plummet and peppered her in kisses. She wondered if Blood would jump into the volcano and let her kiss him as they fell into the fire together. It had always been her secret dream to have a Romeo, a boy who might take his own life alongside her Juliett Was it so strange that so many humans wanted someone to live with, yet she wanted one to die alongside? When Blood tells her to look for a weed, she nods along and starts to crane her eyes. "Uh.. is that it? Oh.. no.. that's a rock.. Well, maybe there? Oh.. that's the same rock.. um.." She fell silent as she tried to spot the weed he spoke of.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post  wolfHhowling on Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:45 pm

Blood laughs a bit shaking his head " you do know your a death god, like me and we can't die right?" he chuckled " sweety thats the same rock " and took her hand " your so adorable " he grins and pulls her into his arms and sighed " Princess, I have had a crush on you for the longest time, every little fight and squabble " he nuzzles her neck and then kissed her soundly. " I don't like swimming in lava, I am pulling lava rocks out of my toes for weeks afterwards " he shrugged nuzzling her. " hmm but we could roast marshmallows " He grinned " we can catch them on fire, or our food could commit suicide " he shrugged he smiled, then spotted it " Oh damn it " he said tugging her along " there you are you damn weed come here miff, I have thee great big cheese of all the death gods to make smile " he said " silly plant I am going to have to make it immortal aren't I "

Hessy snorted purred in her ear, "if your not careful you'll be able to scratch that off your bucket list, as well, as scratching off having quadruplets " he teased her moved her so that she was indeed being carried bride style, opened those massive wings of his and grinned " bet you haven't done it on the roof of Hade's school before " he growled

Fate face palmed " I now know why my brothers are sticks in the mud and why dad acts as if he's the saddest thing in the known universe " he sighed " Eros, its an expression " he sighed " first theirs no hero's in the world, then there is a dysfunctional love god, family dad ups and dies, gets brought back, the world plunges into chaos and ware for the love of me, is sorrow? Oh right...... the poor sad ( B***ard) better just fix loki" he said picking up a nice rock. "oi... I swear I could write my lifes story and it woudl be front page news, Fate, the poor helpless death god, tormented by morons"

Sorrow looked at him he was beyond pain and misery. He looked at him and said " the one thing I want in this world, can't ever be given to me again " he said sobbing " the one thing that I want, can never breath on this earth again, the one thing I want is now beyond my brother to bring back for me " he cried tears running down his throat as he stood to wonder " my heart hurts for woe is death, and all the death gods, for we love more deeply then all of man kind, for our hearts are bottomless and we love from the bottom of an infinate void... my katy may se rest ware i can never go " he sobbed, as he began to wonder.

Death " have you seen my boys? " he fluffed his feathers more " have you see poor Sorrow, his brother fate, blood? Fate realized he's a uless god, Sorrow lost what was his soul mate, and blood can't fix either of his brothers, and thats what blood does for the mercy of it all " he sighed " i sometimes wonder if those boys would have had better lives if I was never born."

Ace rolled his eyes as he healed cain " don't worry about it, go home get some rest, and Miss, how about three hours from now " he cuddled king " I am putting you to bed to get some sleep, putting you in a me proof bubble for the night, so you can't hurt yourself, so no cursed meansies can find you, so no assholes hurt you and so daddy can get a nice good sleep before shite hits the fan tomorrow "

Hades chuckled licking his newely aquired mate.

Volt kinda just stood there, now what.

Inferno looked at her " ah, baby, I am the male god of Fertility, I don't know it goes with the gig of being god of the pit " he looked at her " congradulations your not preggers" he patted her on the head " No booze for you " then nipped her ear " but good for you is, I will make sure you get all your (insert F word here) " he said " and after nin months you will have 9 bottles of really really good booze and 18 bottles of the good stuff " he purred " to drink down "

Bob patted val on the head " now what do you think we should do? Lets get ice cream, maybe the ice cream chick is cute and you can make baby vals " he nodded " got to have a val for every bob "

and now you know

Dark Silence

Post  Dark Silence on Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:19 pm

Tsuki cuddled into Fenrir and slept, now in no danger of death. His Moon princess was safe now.

Bella Lunam chuckled. "So.... Hades..... what is a handsome stud like you still doing without a queen by your side?" She purred, her hand tracing across his chest sensually.

Valentine laughed. "I like the sound of ice cream. And if we are both on the dating game, I get to find you a special lady too, right? Shouldn't be hard for you though, big guy."

King nodded and cuddled his daddy. "All right. Can I sleep in the room next to yours, please?" He asked.

Trixie suppressed the desire to kill the annoying little cretan and looked back at Ace. "I can do that. Where do you want to meet at?" She asked rather gently. Trixie admired how much the powerful god cared for the life in his arms. Truly a good father, god or otherwise. king was lucky to have a dad like that, she knew.

Caine nodded a thanks and stretched his stiff arm before he trudged back to his room. He needed time to think anyway, and a hot bath sounded very, very good.....

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:31 pm

Eris sighed softly and gently patted Death's back, or at least attempted to through the wings he had wrapped around him. "I'm sorry. Everything seems to be a pretty big mess right now..." she said before shaking her head. "And don't say that. They only exist because you existed to create them. If you had never been born, there's no guarantee they would've been born. And I don't think Fate is truly an outdated god... I mean... yeah, the values he upholds aren't upheld in the same ways they were back in the time of the knights, but they are still upheld. There are still many people out in the world that search for true honor and glory. And Sorrow... well... there's not much that can be said to fix that... just gotta hope someday he finds reason to look past the pain. And as much as he wants to, Blood needs to try and come to terms with the fact that he can't always help and fix things, even for his brothers. Just the way life works. I'm probably not making you feel any better though, am I?"

Lorietta stared at Inferno before laughing hysterically. "Yeah! That's a good one! oh... you almost got me. Nine months without booze and a baby on the way... oh dear gods, that's funny..." she said before staring up at him and her eyes widened. "Oh crap... you're not serious... you cannot be (insert F word here) serious! No way! I can't have a baby! I'm not the motherly type! I don't want a kid! That's way too much (insert F word here) baggage! No one wants to (insert F word here) a mom!" She protested, clearly starting to get into a more panic mode now.

Kitty pretty much quite literally dropped out of the sky and landed on top of Volt. "ow... stupid vulture..." she mumbled before looking down to notice that a person had broken her fall. She gasped and quickly jumped up off him. "oh shite! I'm sorry about that! Did I break anything? I can stitch wounds and put broken and dislodged bones and joints back into place if I did anything. Comes with the territory of constantly getting into fights. Anyways, sorry again. I got swept up by a giant vulture and I finally managed to get it to drop me... just apparently not in a prime location." She explained as she offered to help him up.

"And tenement halls"
    Arkham Outlaw

Post  Arkham Outlaw on Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:07 am

Sadly it actually took Aphrodite to think it over to herself. Hmmm.. She had intercourse with Adonis' on Hades' bed in the Underworld, had enjoyed herself with a group of nymphs in one of Hades' temples. She tried to think if she might of had intimate relations on the school room yet she drew up a blame. Hades' office, yes, but that hardly counted as it had only been oral and she had called such affairs 'private lessons' as she instructed that cute lesbian into how to pleasure her lover. If Aphrodite had her way, the entire school would be well versed in how to engage in any sort of intimate affairs. "Perhaps the cafeteria later?" she suggested with a impish grin. Whether it happened in secret during mealtimes or while everyone was gone, she hardly cared. There was oh so many places she had yet to explore.. and before she had these children, she intended to check every last one off of her list. At least the ones in the school.

Her lips pursed slightly as the winds ruffled her hair, though she decided that such things would not be prevented. Her hand slowly began a trek from his back to where it met the beginning of a wing, a sort of fond fixation on the skin, feathery skin as she wondered at how it might be to belong to the skies. Though doves and swans were her sacred animal, Aphrodite preferred to stick to the earth, stay near the seas. The skies.. the skies felt out of her capacity. The sky was her father yet he had been cast into the sea when the gods overthrew him. "... I haven't crossed the sky off my list, either.. or in a storm cloud." She added with a sigh, leaning forward to plant a quick kiss on his cheek.

Fenrir—nordic wolf—single—chains & trickster blade—location;; Fenrir's Room—tagging;; Tsuki / Sorrow —ooc;; //
    When the sad god began to weep, Fenrir frowned and tilted his head, confused by the mannerisms of humankind. He seemed sad at the idea of loss, yet his lot in life was to be one of the deaths, was it not? Perhaps if Fenrir had been coddled and treated like a sheltered beast, a prized pet instead of monster, he might of resisted and mourned his destiny. As he had not, he could not emphasize with the other deity.. however, as a member of Fenrir's pack, the wolf decided to try and help. The girl had done this when he cried, so maybe it was right? Fenrir leaned forward, one of his hands reaching out to force Blood's lips to come into contact with his. It was a chaste kiss, a simple brush of his lips across the other male's though, Fenrir added a long, wolfy lick from the body's cheek to chin as an after thought. "Pups should not cry," he said with a frown. "Where is your omega?" He asked quietly, his voice rough yet gentler. The omegas were the weakest of the pack, oftentimes the pup-sitters so it seemed strange that Blood was without one.

'He is pack now,' Fenrir thought to himself. He nodded and kept his other arm on Blood, pulling the god to nestle against his chest beside Tsuki. "It is okay," he let out the same soothing growl in the back of his throat, urging the deity to release his tears and calm itself. The wolf held the moon against his chest and a death against his side, resting his head on Sorrow's shoulder. "I have got you, little pup. You are pack now, you needn't be alone." He soothed. Fenrir wondered if it might be right to kiss the male again. He wasn't as versed in such things as Tsuki had been though, so he decided against it, believing that he would only mess it up.

Eros—god of love, desire & attraction—single—love/hate arrows & wings—location;; outside by the Birdcage—tagging;; Fate —ooc;; //
    The god before him could not hope to understand them - none could, else love embodied. There was a difference in death than in love; for the love burned never ending, passing death at times yes, but it was oftentimes a sickening taint, a all consuming desire to be near one despite if reason and ration tried to keep you apart. Eros frowns as Fate mentions it as an expression, wanting to ask for more yet deciding against it for the moment. He would not confess that he had actually used to shoot arrows into the rears of mortals, however when he had sent one up Zeus' as a sort of prank, it had left to the kidnapping of Ganymede and with him, the subsequent creation of  homosexuality as apparently the penetration had opened up a new realm of possibilities in Zeus' head. "The problem is that I am functional," he countered wearily. "If I could shut off my heart and let the world pass by as mum does, the world might be better off." He sighed deeply.

The trouble was that he did care. He hated it sometimes, wished he could change his very self and turn into the person everyone wanted him to be. Eros had longed for a taste of normalcy, a new start - the same fleeting sensation his arrows created, a spark of something. Yet the more he engaged in love, the more he let his own heart fall, the most lost he felt. If this was love, did he really want it? Better yet.. was he even ready for it? The idea of losing himself this much, of offering his heart and just expecting them to take care of it made him anxious. He did not feel that he had the courage to take such a risk, not yet. "Just because we are gods does not mean we are perfect," he speaks quietly, head turned away. "Pardon me, m'lord, but I am in no mood to discuss the gloom and doom of the world.. I just lost someone I might possibly - " He sucked in a breath and shook his head. "I need a moment to.. accept, that it is what it is." There had been a sudden thought as he spoke, a terrifying yet alluring idea. Eros was attraction itself, could he make someone love him? Better yet, could he use his own arrow on himself? Would that cure his insatiable soul? 'Maybe... maybe I should.' he thinks to himself. His arrows worked on anyone, why not himself? The trouble was, he would have to find the right moment, hope that his gaze found the right person. He chuckled inwardly, some of the cheer restored as he truly thought it over. It seemed perfect, fool proof even.

There was some things that felt best the first time. The sting of arsenic burning down the throat, the hot ache of blades across the wrists, the sweet panic of the brain as the body is prevented from in-taking oxygen, the concrete shoes keeping one trapped in the bottom of the ocean - Ixtab could not help but sigh wistfully at the thought. She jolted out of her depressing daydreams as Blood pointed out that she could not die. "That does not mean a chica cannot dream though," She added with a cheery smile. If the love gods got to make love themselves, it hardly seemed fair that the death gods were eternal. Ixtab used to enjoy the possibility of her own mortality, with a end date in mind, it would mean that she got to fill each and every moment as if it were her last. By this rate it seemed as if her lifelong goals of choking on jello and smothering herself beneath a mountain of pillows would never come into reality. It was such a shame - she had already written her note, too. 'Now that I am finally dead, would someone please check if my fish are still alive, please? I poked the tank once but they haven't moved in fifty years. <3 Ixtab, kys xoxo . KYS was her own personal acronym which stood for kill yourself. For some reason it did not appear to be catching on very much these days.

She crossed her arms as he called her adorable, frowning as she searched for the person he seemed to keep speaking towards. He could not mean that.. her? Really? She let out a squeal in a start, doing a little happy dance in place as she sang beneath a breath, "I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take. The dreams in which I am dying as the best I've ever had.." Oh, that was her most favorite song of all time. Mad World, a tragic story about the same mushy depression and self-deprivation that Ixtab was so very fond of. Blood did not have the chance to embrace her, no, for she shot into his arms and squeezed so tight that she felt her arms burn with excretion. "I want to drown you," she says, oh-so-sweetly, a gentle purr against his face as she plants a long kiss against his chin. It was a compliment.. to her, at least. Drowning was so romantic; the sea or water in the lungs, the all-covering grasp of the icy tendrils beneath the surface.. ah. It was so lonely, yet so not, as the water swallowed up your screams and kept you immersed, smothering out your light so sweetly. When he admits to having a crush on her, she giggles, believing that he means he wants to crush her. "Well, why haven't you said so? I love being pinned down and broken~" Ixtab, amusingly, remains entirely unaware that her words might be seen as innuendo.. though she does feel a moan pass her lips, which might seem to hint that she meant it sexual. Even if, really, she is a bit more lost by the idea of being buried alive in a pile of rock and dust. She wrinkles her nose as he rejects the idea of a lava bath. "You could roast me alive," she offered with a giggle, her eyes lighting up at the idea of fire. She may enjoy drowning, but burning is fun too! Oh, she wishes that the Salem Witch Trials had been more burnings.. it was so sweet to be soaked in sweat as she brushed herself against the screaming sounds and swallowed their screams with her lips, choking them in smoke. When Blood parts for the weed, she pointed takes a step back, whistling 'Suicide Solution' by Ozzy Osbourne. The plant might just wither near her; there's a reason that the other gods say that Ixtab has a black thumb, after all.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post  wolfHhowling on Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:48 am

Ace nodded " yes you can, and you can even sleep with my clock pillow " he said cuddling him, tightly.

Hessy took about two mighty wing beats, before he got up there, before it started to rain " well then." he said grinning " ever make love on a roof of this school in the rain?" he grinned " don't worry I will make sure your nice and warm " he purred. " besides I don't get sick either, internal temp runs to high " he grinned as he found the flat spot on the roof and started to really seduce his wife " and if your wondering, Yes I read the mantra sutra twice"

Sorrow patted him on the head " Poor little wolf, " he says still sniffing " I don't have an omega, all though all the death gods are pretty close except one, she's a bit weird" he sniffs " I'll be ok, why don't you curl around your moon and keep her nice and cuddly soft, and I will go curl on the lap of my daddy, and he can just read me a bed time story like I am two instead of in my 20s " he said tucking both Fennir and tsuki in bed " You'll never loos your moon, its the saddest thing, to loos your moon isn't it " he said getting up and limping his way out, he wanted his daddy damn it.

Death peeked at her " no " he said " you don't get it, the verion of hero he was born for is long dead and gone his area has come and gone." he said " my poor boy is a god with out a purpose "

Fate rolled his eyes " Eros don't do anything stupid.... You'll make Hessy cry" he then stalked off calling " Loki, Loki close your eyes, I know how to get rid of this whole stupid thing. "

loki just sighed " eyes are firmly shut."

Blood picked up little Miff the ugly assed evil looking weed and sighed " my dad's favorite thing " he shrugged " you coming sweet heart?" he said then sitting in the boat " come one Princess, But you know if you die, then how would all those poor souls come here?" he shrugged " I don't mind it I am A merciful death so I have no idea " he teased by brushing a hand down her face " I want kids, and that is normally when the date ends " he sighed " guy can't get any mercy around her can he " he teased her " but I want kids " he said pouting.

Inferno nuzzled her " its all right.... " he said " I ill (insert F word here) you " he said in hernist cuddling into her " ooo.... bet you will be so hot ya were going to end up with like 200 kids " he laughed nuzzling her " hmm or more "

Hades norted " I am divorced actually " he said " care to be my moon ( FEMALE DOG!) we could rull the under world to gether my sweet "

and now you know

Dark Silence

Post  Dark Silence on Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:54 am

King nodded and snuggled Ace. "Thanks, dad." The boy was still rattled; he was almost certain he was going to die just then.

Trixie went back to her small apartment and got ready. It wasn't very far from the school, and looked a bit simple at first. She took care in cleaning up and getting ready for her date, and as a final touch, forced her sword to turn into a necklace pendant. That way, it was nearby when she needed it, but a lot more subtle than keeping a sword and scabbard at her hip.

Caine growled and stood, looking at the girl that landed on him. "You're fine. I literally just went through worse." He looked her up and down with his evil looking red eyes. "Demigod..... new student here?"

Tsuki was asleep for about another hour before she stirred and woke from her nap. She blinked the sleep slowly away and looked up at Fenrir. "Were... were you the one that stayed with me through... all that?" She asked quietly.

Bella Lunam grinned wickedly. "Of course I will. Although I will warn you; I rule a lot more brutally than I treat you, my darling. There is a reason I am also a Goddess of War and Sacrifice."

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:40 pm

Eris frowned. "Oh... hmm... I wish there was a way to fix that, but sadly, nothing I can do on that front. Not exactly up my alley or area of expertise." She told him softly. "Think there's anything else he could do? I mean... there's gotta be something that can give him purpose again."

Lorietta frowned and shook her head as Inferno mentioned having 200 kids, maybe even more. "No way! Absolutely not! I don't want one kid, let alone 200 plus! You're completely psychotic! Oh dear gods... I'm gonna die..." she whined as she covered her face with her hands.

Kitty tilted her head when Caine asked if she was a new student and then looked around for a bit. "Oh... is this Hades's school? No, I don't think I"m a new student. Not unless mom enrolled me without telling me. I kind of just got dropped by a vulture... so... yeah. My being here, as far as I'm aware, is totally coincidental." She answered.

"And tenement halls"
    Arkham Outlaw

Post  Arkham Outlaw on Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:24 pm

The goddess would not confess that she had made love in every single type of weather phenomenon known to mankind- and then some. Come rain or shine might as well be her motto; although with spelling of the first word would more accurate me altered to fit. The rain bothered her somewhat, the goddess shivering slightly and pressing up closer to the god at it's icy sting. The fact that she was not exactly wearing much clothing made it rather difficult to keep warm, how lucky she was indeed that he seemed to burn as hot as the forge he presided over. "I do catch ill, so stay close," she ordered rather than requested, laughing in amusement as as his dripping hair brushed across her face. She gathered up the wet clocks, a wry twist to her lips as she pulled a hair tie off her own wrist to secure it loosely.

Her fingers lightly passed across his skin, a flash of white as she smiled and rendered her dress absent with a single thought - deciding that she'd rather not have him tear it clear off her today. Aphrodite has no words to give save for the secretive smile as she asks if what he sees is pleasing to him. She does not expect an answer as to wrap her soft hands around him and take and take from her mouth until she lets herself be spread out on the roof and offers herself to be just as thoroughly taken. For the first time in her long memory, she wants not - not just victory in love, but to lose, to forfeit herself to another, to him.

The wolf keeps a sniff in return, his brow furrowed as Sorrow lifts them off of the floor and tucks them onto the mattress. What was this? Some sort of pack act? Fenrir, for all his life, had never been planted on a soft surface and had the edges of bedding pushed around him. It confuses him greatly, yet he allows it simply because a pack mate did as much. "Bedtime story?" he asks as if he does not know the meaning of such things. Fenrir had not been coddled or treasured as a pup, yet perhaps it was different here. He feels the surge of something rise in his chest, though quickly works to press it down. 'I do not require a sitter,' he thinks firmly. Loki had not wanted him nor cared enough to set him free. He could not let himself go back down that road, could not freely give his heart and prayers.. only to have them all crushes, to have his heart so thoroughly broken again in betrayal. Fenrir did not need.. he could not have a family.. but he could have a pack. It was more than he deserved but he would take it gladly, because it would be his. When Sorrow leaves with the words it is the saddest thing to lose your moon Fenrir shakes his side. "No.. it is the saddest thing to lose your everything." he says to a god that has already left, his voice soft. Odin took his body, broken his mind, corrupted his soul and stole his family. Fenrir still was trying to regain a shred of his former self, yet some times he wondered if he damned to be the monster he was made into. There was no going back, not for him.

He watched as a ripple surged down the length of his arm straight to his fingertips. It was only a matter of time before the dam broke with a flood of velvet black fur. From the tips of his fingers the claws broke free; curved, dangerous, sharp enough to slice. There was no stopping this. It was like trying to plug a leak with a finger. The water would just find another place to burst out of. Shifting was kind of like the same thing, Fenrir was figuring out. Attempting to hold it back made it stronger, somehow. As if the more he fought, the harder it was to keep it from happening. Because though he looked a man, he was not. He had claws and teeth and fangs, no hairless skin or strange 'top of the head only fur' as humans did. "Yes," he answers as the girl wakes in his arms.  He shuddered and held her tighter. "I am shifting... not human, the Wolf... Not sure how much...longer I can hold this back before..." his tone dropping a couple octaves, border-lining on the sound of a growl than anything remotely human. It was curious, perhaps this was an effect of hers? He had not felt such a strong calling to take his true form since he had met this girl, his moon.

Eros—god of love, desire & attraction—single—love/hate arrows & wings—location;; outside—tagging;; open to chat —ooc;; *went back and actually looked up earlier post on page 1 for Heph bit
    The winged god turned his back as Fate spoke, nodding absently. Eros did love with all his heart, yet he got a strange distance when the Death gods mentioned his father. Because he remembered the chains that bound him, his childhood changed and all because of Death placing a curse on his dad. Eros could remember that lash for every moment that Hephaestus set foot on the earth, the scar for every breath he breathed that was not in the forge. He had wept, he sobbed as a babe because of the scars on his dad, some of which were there by his own doing. 'I wanted to go to the beach..' he remembers with a shudder. His dad had been hurt because he had to big of a heart to refuse the request of his child. Eros used to wish that he could he was as strong as Ares, strong enough to protect his parents and keep them as safe as they used to make him feel. "Goodbye, Lord Fate," Eros said politely, waiting until the god left to leave on his own.

The god of desire frowned as he walked outside just in time to see a girl fall from the sky. Eros starts to hurry off, intending to catch her, yet gives a wince as he realizes that with his broken wing flying isn't possible. 'There is also the storm goddess that hates you..' he thinks miserably. Eros sighs and starts to head down the path towards his bedroom. Two arrows flashes into existence in his hands, one for love and the other hate. Love is blind so he needs to randomly choose which he will use on himself. He tosses the two in the sky, eyes shut as he closes them and watches one. He slowly opens his eyes, a sort of smile at the red arrow head in hand. He snaps his finger and makes the black arrow vanish in a cloud of petals. "Okay.." he breathes, holding the arrow over his own heart. "Here is goes.." He gasps at the surge of warm that floods his very core as he shoves the arrow into himself, it's power absorbed into him painlessly as the physical item in hand vanishes. Eros sways slightly, overcome by this intense feeling. The blindfold is kept over his eyes, as he starts to walk towards the cabins. 'I need to wait until I hear a voice,' he reminds himself. After Narcissus... he would rather avoid the risk of his own reflection.

Ixtab blinks and starts to smile as she catches sight of him with the weed. Blood might of claimed that it was just a weed, but she found something tragically beautiful about the plant that looked as if it could be the embodiment of all evil, perhaps possibly plucked out of the forest frightening Snow White once trekked. "It's so pretty! Do you have anymore?" she all but gushed, smiling and cooing over the weed he held in his hands. "I need a garden of these... if Lord Death can keep it alive enough to be this big.. maybe I could.." she mused. Her own garden consisted of black roses. No, not black colored roses, but dead, dried up flowers. The rose vines had miraculously grown over, into her window, and somehow eventually caused chemicals to spill across them and cause a painful demise for her treasured garden. Ixtab sniffed slightly, pausing as she wept into her hands as she remembered the horrific flower suicide. That was her rat poison! If they wanted to share, they should of asked.. she could of found a god who talks to plants. Maybe.

When he points out that if she dies, no one would transport the suicidal spirits, she frowns and considers it. Hmm.. that might be true. Ixtab knew that the other gods did not like her. She caused havoc, unintentionally of course, on the hearts of mortals, tripped and fell into Tartarus on occasion and sometimes scared the living daylights out of them by hanging herself and/or leaping off of high places and landing on the ground in front of them randomly. 'They would all be happier if I killed myself,' she thought to herself, though giggled in amusement. Suicide was meant to be happy, a easy escape to paradise. A shame she had no such escape! "I guess that's no... so many gods look down on the souls I bring these days," she remarks, a pout as she recalls the scorn sometimes sent their way. Her souls just wanted cuddles, no need to be rude about it! "Plus I'd miss out on all the cuddles and kisses." She shivered at the thought. She hadn't been kiss free in all of her existence! When Blood confesses to wanting children, she frowns and tilts her heads. "What so wrong about that? Kids are pretty cute, b-but I stay away.. because.." There was a genuine sorrow that passed her face. She might infect the teenagers or adults, yet she steered clear of children. It was better this way. Safer, for them. "I want kids as well, it's just.. I don't think kids want me. Or guys really.. and unlike some other goddesses, I cannot make life all by my lonesome self." She shrugs as if it doesn't bother her, back turned to the god as she stares absently to the waters.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post  wolfHhowling on Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:47 am

Hessy ( and we really can't go into detail here) was now curled on the roof, with his wife tucked to his side, and wrapped in his large black wings, they were soft, yet leathery as a bats wing, and some of the wholes in his wing were starting to heal. All warm cuddle snug against him, and those wings that acted like an umbrella nuzzling " when the rain ends I will glide to our window, and we can cuddle under the covers " he nuzzled her neck " My sweet, when are we going to tell Eros he's going to be a big brother?" he asked then frowned " I would love to fly with you and show you the ocean in the sky but " he said " I can't fly very high anymore, even with the glasses, my wings are tattered from being chained to the forge, " he pouted " its why eros isn't a very good flier I am sorry love, I tired" he said nuzzling her again then thought about it for a long while " My sweet wife, may I ask of you a favor? I have to return to the forge hades has built, I have to fix a few things, I shouldn't have to keep the forge very warm or even all that hot, and we can open the windows, I don't like to sweat do you think my gentle and pretty wife, would like to talk to me? " he said " For I need your help to craft something well somethings because your the goddess of love and it is you I need to help forge this " he smiled and toyed with an end of her hair " I have forged, Fates blades, Honor and Glory. I have all ways known they are useless in this world for there are no hero's no hero's hearts for him to pierce." He smiled " but I knew this and forged them still, for it has all been HOnor and glory for him, but its about time he found his niche " he grinned " and for that he needs the final peace. I need to forge him a pen, that speaks to the heart of children " he smiled " for heroes live in childrens hearts, for HOnor and for glory, Let Fat inspire a new Era of heroes, he can gode into doing great deeds, for him to grow hero's hearts, He needs to be a hero himself." he grinned " His nich was all ways with children. With adults who never lost that hero's heart." he smiled " For each one of Death's children, are Life and death personified, Not just blood. For A Hero's death can also be a Hero's birth. The pen who speaks to the heart of children, to inspdier, the teen agers, and young adults, to be a hero in an age ware they are scorned. " He smiled " Blood figured out his role easily, so I made him his boat, he is the Mercy plain and simple, whether its Mercy for the living or Mercy for the dead, or mercy of life, or Mercy of death, He simply Mercy... He knows and sorrow, all though I feel his heart break, I have never made him a single thing, for he does not know yet, His path in life. or even death "

Blood looked at her pulled her into his arms and grinned " I am sure if Miff makes baby miffs I can make sure you get a plant or two " he said then nuzzled her " as for kids " he teased " you know my sweet, I am mercy and you are suicide, I don't think our kids would hate us or run from us, and they would be gods, so no dying either " he patted her head " So..... you could totally be like my Gf " he said mocking a teenager " and we could also be like besties and do stuff " he nodded

Sorry found his fluffy puffed daddy looked at Eris " Hi " he said through trears, parted deaths feathers and curled up with his dad " Hi daddy" he said sniffing " I love you dad with all my poor heart please don't ever leave me please "

Death cuddled his poor baby boy " its ok sweet heart, shh" he said " Eris could you be a dear, and get snacks, and stuff, I will be in my cottage tucking my little one into the couch like a blanket sushi, that's what one meme said to do with sad people "

Fate sighed when he found loki, " all right Brother's boat is fixed, so " he sighed " Im just going to kill you " he said to loki, as he plunged both blades into the heart of loki, " I dare you to die for honor or glory" which is the only time his blades could actually completely kill. He sighed, and though he normally didn't walked to the under world " Charion, I don't do this normally, but Eros shot the poor ( B***ard) , so.... Can I just take back that soul, besides I am the one who killed him, and oops I will make you a cake?"

Charion looked at fate, having loki by the shoulder " Make it a chocolate lava cake and were good, " he took a hole punch and punched out one more whole " one more death lokie, and you get the all expenses paid royal last meal complete with to die for ice cream, and a life time stay at the villa of gods here in the under world give me my damn cake its been a damn long day"

Lokie " kay"

Ace tucked his son actually in and snuggled him " my poor baby, " he said nailing up five hundred clocks or more all over the room " there now no one will be able to sneak on my baby and hurt him "

Bob thought about this " only if bob gets to pick the flavor"

Inferno snorted " I am not that bad in bed thank you very much "

and now you know

Dark Silence

Post  Dark Silence on Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:58 am

King nodded and snuggled into bed with Bluey. "Thanks, dad. Have fun on your date thing." He wished his father with a small smile. He thought his dad earned a nice date and some time to relax.

Caine narrowed his eyes and growled a little as he thought. "I'll have to get Hades to put you into the roster later..... I think he's potentially making heirs to his throne right now, and that is not something I want to walk in on..."

"The.... Wolf?" Tsuki asked in confusion. "Which wolf? Which pantheon?" She was pretty confused now, as she still was unaware that this was THE Fenrir.

Valentine grinned. "Bob, you can even pick out which ice cream place we go to. And this is my treat, so go crazy on what you want."

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:12 am

Eris nodded to Death and got up, going in search of what he had asked of. It took a little while before she finally made her way to Death's cottage and walked in with several bags of stuff that she put on the table. "I got chips, chocolate, mini cakes, brownies, cookies, and carrots if you're feeling more on the healthy side of things. As well as hot cider and sparkling cider... because I personally prefer sparkling cider when I'm sad, but I hear most people prefer hot drinks instead." She announced.

Lorietta shook her head. "I'm not saying you're bad in bed. You're really quite good. I'm saying I don't want kids!" She clarified before shaking her head again. "And no booze either? Must you really go to that extent? Just a bottle of tequila a day?"

Kitty shook her head. "I didn't say I want to be a student here. Seriously. And what happened? The place looks like a total mess." She asked as she looked around, getting a strong sense that some serious chaos had recently occurred.

"And tenement halls"
    Arkham Outlaw

Post  Arkham Outlaw on Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:07 pm

Aphrodite—goddess of sexuality, love & beauty—wife of hephaestus—girdle & mirror—location;; somewhere outside—tagging;; Hephaestus—ooc;;that's why I was vague lol
    The goddess lounged against the rooftops, a slight flush to her cheeks as she spooned up against the god for the necessary warmth. She may usually prefer to be as bare as the day she was created, however under these circumstances she urges her appearance to shift; fur coat on her shoulders, white blouse and pencil skirt beneath with long books for a added burst of style and allure. Aphrodite pursed her lips as he offered to move to the bedroom, for while it was far to tempting, she knew that if she got back into bed she'd never want to leave. "When the time is right," she replies with a easy smile. She already intends to tell her son, her other children as well but it requires the right mood. "Phobos and Deimos will be harder to tell, find as well given how often they are traveling... but I should think that Harmonia will be joyous to hear this." There's a sadder smile as she says, softer, "... and all know how my little girl could use some merriment in her life." The goddess of love knew what some people believed. Harmonia had been cursed by a necklace given to her, one crafted by Hephaestus.. however her husband had not cursed the girl. If he had, Aphrodite would not of ever let him so much as touch her or her children for the remainder of his time, force him to exist in a loveless eternity. It had been some cruel jealous god - likely a enemy of Ares or hers, she had her blame placed onto Lyssa, for the goddess had never forgiven Aphrodite for choosing a man over her. Still, she worried for her daughter time and time again, mourned the curse that brought her existence into a endless tragedy.

Her expression shifted to curiosity as he asked for her help. Hephaestus did not typically seek out her hand for any aid - a fact she believed because there was little she could offer him. His duties were to crafting metals, yet she instead crafted hearts and birthed love and affection, it wasn't as if softness was meant to exist in the fires of his forge. The heart was something he could not mold to his whim. "Conversation, I can offer." She agrees, even if the idea of sitting around in the heat does not appeal.. It isn't out of her scope of power. Besides, perhaps she can tempt him into later crossing the forge off her lips. "I know not how to craft..." she warned, a tad sheepish as her eyes widened when he confessed to needing her assistance in creating something. Aphrodite could create love or life, but she yet had to test her skills in other affairs. "I will help where I can." She added, a bit slowly, her face flushed as she wondered if she'd have to redo her nails before the day's end. If she chipped her nail polish, she would be making Hephaestus repaint it, because even if he was poor of sight he was a artistic craftsman deity.. and the doves she painted weren't nearly as pretty as his.

The change came swift this time, a quick flicker before the wolf took the place of man, the mattress issues a creak of protest at the increased weight atop it. Fenrir was an efficient hunter, as he could be, inquisitive green orbs carefully and calculatingly watching her reaction. Every muscle was finely turned, wired to a coil like a viper set on striking. Tsuki looked so small now, tucked between his front legs as she was. He ducked his head as if it might make him less intimidating, slouching as he nudged her with the side of his cheek. Fenrir had attempted to warn her before so that there'd be no fright as he changed into himself, yet he still nuzzled as in reassurance. 'The wolf,' he confirmed with a quick shake of his head. 'Some call me Vánagandr, the monster of the River Ván, the fen-dweller, Fenrir,' there was a deep growl, tongue lolling out the time of his mouth as he shook his head and gave a bark, a sort of wolven laugh. "But you, alpha female, may call me what you wish." There was a deeper purr as he spoke to her then, the moon that which had become part of his pack and yet risen to the top in a single stride.

The bed issues protest as he rose, doing a circle in place as he tried to make himself comfortable. There was a care as he curled up beside her, large ebony head resting on his front paws as he observed her silently for a moment. Her emotions were not easily hidden on her innocent face. Less so for one attuned to her mind and what laid beneath the surface, as he did now. There was pain evident in the crease of her lovely brow and the down-curve of her full, soft lips that he remembered on his. The moon had known such pain, oh, she had been so hurt in all her many moons of life. 'No longer..' he thinks privately. 'I will keep her safe.'  Her eyes showed her soul, a deep pool of restless lilac and as he looked into her gaze, he saw the beauty of the universe could not hope to complete with this single thing, with these fires of passion that she so easily inspired within even his ruined heart. The moon would not let the world break her, sure she had cried and had screamed, but she had not let anyone take her true self away from her. She clung to it with passion, passion that made her beautiful. 'Who are you?' he asks, head lifting as he lightly licked her face. 'I heard that there was.. a goddess of beauty at this place?' He tilted his head. His moon could be a creature of beauty.

The idea of having a garden full of such precious plants made her perk up, eyes widening and she gave a whoop and clap of delight. Yes, yes, yes! Ixtab inwardly was a million miles high in happiness; this would be the first present or offer of a present that she had received that wasn't pills, rope or pointy things. The other deities found it as something of a joke at first, since holidays seemed to fall onto Ixtab's domain. During the Christmas season was most common, same for Halloween and Valentine's day. They'd give her rope and a card, bottles of pills in place of Halloween candy and razor blades for Lent. "Thankyou,thankyousomuch!" she smiled, surging forward to force Blood into a crushing hug, legs circling around his waist. She planted a kiss on both of his cheeks before she let him go, a hop in her step as she moved back.

Blood playfully spoke about that kids they might have together being immune to the effects of her aura. Ixtab cocked her head and considered it for a moment, a look of deep thought passing her usually innocent face. It was true that she realized that her children could not take their own lives, it had merely been a her of hers that she wouldn't be able to give them the same opportunities at life or happiness as another goddess could. When he gave an impression of a teenage girl, she giggled, but covered her mouth with her hands and tried to collect herself. It took a minute for her to manage to keep a straight face, expression monotone as she gave a deep, angsty sigh, "Okay," she deepened her voice to mimic a male emo teen as she nodded and continued, "It will not be able to silence the screams of inner pain that trek in the depths of my sou." Ixtab managed the impression for one second, before she lose her reign of the 'role' she played, rushing for another hug - however again, tripping and pulling him down with her, landing with a squeal on his lap. "Oopsies." she said sheepishly, flushing.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post  wolfHhowling on Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:08 pm

( the fallowing post will be a bit weird, and might not fit correctly with whats going on, don't  panic, its not a fail post, but I need to shuffle a bit to get the branch set up, and this is the only way I figured out how to do the branch, with out taking it upon myself to decide which of your characters are going to branch I don't think you'd like that, at this time,  bare with me duckies )

Time skip to a point the next poster chooses, because I got nothing and Radar might have half a damn brain cell.

and now you know

Dark Silence

Post  Dark Silence on Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:53 pm

(Rubs hands together evilly...... Eh heh heh heh...... This is why you should never give me power.....)

It is only a year later..... because apparently three and a half centuries, studies have shown, is too great of a time skip. In the year, Hades with the assistance of the Death Clan have set up a branch over closer to the Cave of Wonders..... or whatever the name of the cave all the mystical hoodoo and powerful artifacts were missing from.

In that year, Bella Lunam actually conceived with Hades, and if people thought she was scary before..... well..... let's just say it was best to not look at her and skirt away because the War Goddess was very trigger happy right now.... although she kept it more in check around Hades. And if any female so much as looked anywhere vaguely not politely or misspoke to Hades around Bella Lunam.... well, the gods found out it takes at least two full grown, battle seasoned gods to restrain her.

Also in that time, it was a surprise Fenrir didn't become one of those super portly lap dogs with how much Tsuki sweetly cuddled and cared for Fenrir. It wasn't long before Fenrir was well fed, well groomed, and well snuggled under her care.

Trixie and Ace became quite close, and she often kept the God of Time and Creation company, although some suspected at this point, the thought of being with a woman with the skill and means to kill him on a moment's notice was a turn on for him.

Izzy was an interesting case.... she was clearly a full blooded goddess, and even Sekhmet (who arrived with her), stated such and her real name was Isis, but Izzy seemed to not remember most of it. The ditzy goddess seemed a bit lost, and when asked, she was looking for something but couldn't remember what, and Sekhmet refused to talk on the matter.

Unfortunately for the world, something evil was afoot..... more artifacts were unaccounted for, including some very valuable things..... as the Death Clan cataloged everything, among the missing items were the Trident of Posieden, Zues's Master Bolt, the Maze Box that contained Slaughter (prodigy of Caine.... long story), and a sealed canopic jar that was from Egypt, back way before they recorded what was inside it.

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:05 pm

Persephone had taken a brief leave for a while after Lunam became pregnant. Between having lost Venus during that week of madness and now seeing that she just simply was never good enough in Hades's eyes and realizing how much time she'd wasted pining for him, it had been a bit too much and she needed a break. Upon returning, she'd found her classroom freshly decorated in lovely plants and flowers and such, with no sign as to who had gone to such lengths to give her such a warm welcome upon her return, but she definitely felt happy. And what was even better to her was that where Venus had once been rooted, a pinguicula grandiflora now grew, which she absolutely loved and named Ping for short.

Salma was dead. No one knows how or why. Just that her body was found one morning... or rather pieces of it... scattered around the school yard and she was no more.

Lorietta had given birth to a boy named Sparky, and totally died during those nine months without booze. Needless to say, she went on a total bender once she'd finally given birth... only to get knocked up again a month later because she forgot to take her birth control... and in the past two months, had switched out being a Goddess of Booze and (insert F word here) to being a Goddess of Chocolates, (insert F word here), and Punches. The only ones lucky enough to not get punched yet have been Inferno, Hades, and Lunam... but everyone else has, at the least, gotten a pretty firm shoulder punch from her at this point. This is why you don't take away her booze.

Devon hadn't really been doing much. He's just been a good boy. Going to class and stuff... but otherwise, not really coming out of his room. Very depressed but never showing it when he goes to class or is around anyone.

Eris had been the... fortunate one(?)... that was... lucky enough(?)... to be the first woman that Eros saw after he rammed one of his arrows into his heart. She didn't really complain much though after the first couple of dates and eventually started to fall in love with him. It was almost immediately that she got knocked up and gave birth to a set of twins. One of which was definitely a girl (that I play) that she nicknamed Lil Ass Kicker and the other (that Arky plays) was nicknamed Lil Ass Beater, but she left the real names up to Eros.

Nora had gotten to where she simply ignored most everyone. She was getting into a pissy mood with all this love and romance and baby talk in the air. It wasn't really making her sick, but it was making her realize just how out of place she was, but she had no where else to go, so what was she to do other than get a bit snarly over it and just do what she could to avoid it so she wouldn't go and hurt someone.

Zara just did her own thing over the year. Did her studies, went to parties when they happened, and socialized now and then, but seemed to struggle at the whole concept of making friends so far, which was putting her down a bit.

Joule was finally starting to understand that there was a time and place for explosions, and school usually didn't offer a time or place for such things, though on occasion she did. For any parties that were held, she got to be in charge of making a firework show, and she totally relished in those opportunities and made even China's opening Olympic Ceremony firework show look like child's play.

And because Radar lacked a Caine update...

Caine and Kitty had developed a bit of a habit of running into each other quite regularly, and he developed a habit of calling her Penelope... thus resulting in a fight... thus resulting in some very angry and frisky sex... but for the sake of argument, allowed him to claim that each time was a rape session. But she managed to avoid pregnancy so far... because she ain't ready for a baby just yet, because she says if you like it then you need to put a ring on it... or no baby for you.

"And tenement halls"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:11 pm