Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

The unholly Rp play!!!

wolfHhowling
    Admin

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

The unholly Rp play!!!

Post  wolfHhowling on Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:34 pm

The first day of school, at Hade's plutonian shore Academy.... the last student body is now in tarterus because they all pissed him off to much....

So fresh new student body....

Each student has a choice of dorms.

The lonely look out tower, that over looks the lake and perfect for any hopeless romantics

The haunted cabin, which is where death lives... So if you don't mind being creeped out have fun.

The barn... yes you can live in the barn. Hades does not care, you sleep in the lofts or in the stalls, he doesn't have animals, but if you want pets you live in the barn.

The Ten/shack. The tents as its called is a group of tens that are also part shed or shack... the weird hybrid is in the middle of the campus, and is the only place, hades completely (insert F word here) despises, good luck.

You all have just arrived for what ever god forsaken reason.

The gates are large and iron, depictions of hell are in them, horrific screams and iron flames to ward off any of the soundest of minds. The Gates are ajar, as if patiently waiting to consume you and your souls. a raven lights at the top, ware the skull and cross bones sits.

it caws " The night plutonian shore, welcome all, find your dorms for to night is doom for you all " he cackled happy with itself " come on come on, come come, find your place of dwelling, the castle is spooky and full of blood, but we all do very well " he stood on one foot " quoth the raven never more, on to nights plutonian shore, those who wish to perish not, step forward, those who wish to perish step forward, but quoth the raven never more." and just like that, the bird flys away, leaving you with a thick sens of foreboding dread.

and now you know

Silent Reaper

Zodiac : Taurus Chinese zodiac : Rat
    Location : Forever falling into the core, into the eternal blackness

Re: The unholly Rp play!!!

Post  Silent Reaper on Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:46 pm

Twist hummed as he stepped through the gate. The god did not really have a lot to fear, and in fact, the macabre atmosphere appealed to him some. He hoisted his bag of belongings and wandered down the corridors towards the tower to try and find a room there. He liked the idea of a view.

Locust was clad in tattered rags still, not entirely sure what he should even be wearing today. He had been asleep for thousands of years, and hesitantly entered the gates, looking for some kind of answer or room to stay in. He had seen nothing like this building before.

Tsuki pulled her suitcase behind her and walked through the yards, making her way towards the shack. She was a curious one, but quiet. Her backpack was heavy with books to read, although she feared that the beloved novels would not last her long.

King had nothing. No luggage, and nothing to his name but a label-less bottle filled with an anonymous liquid that was mostly empty. The young man was disheveled, his black hair unkept and his eyes circled dark. He just shuffled to find a quiet spot anywhere to finish his drink. He did not care.

It's killing me that I will never get to hear your laughter anymore

-Disturbed, Save Our Last Goodbye
    In memory of one of my best friends
    Dark Soul
    Admin

Zodiac : Sagittarius Chinese zodiac : Monkey

Post  Dark Soul on Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:37 pm

Lorietta walked through the gates of the school, deciding that she wanted to try and have some fun with a few of the students and scanned the crowd, immediately seeking out the boys that she wouldn't mind having a good (insert F word here) with.

Salma walked through the gates and looked around before heading straight towards barn, already having plans on having pets, and therefore knew she'd have to stay there.

Devon entered and shook his head. "I'm already bored... how lame..." he mumbled softly to himself before cringing. "Ow!" He snapped and turned around to come face to face with Persephone.

Persephone shook her head at Devon. "You're the one who opted to come here. I todl you that you weren't obligated. So no complaining or I'm feeding you to Cerberus."

In the words that it was forming
    And the sign said, "The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls
    "And tenement halls"
    And whispered in the sounds of silence
    Arkham Outlaw

Zodiac : Gemini Chinese zodiac : Buffalo

Post  Arkham Outlaw on Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:20 am

Aphrodite | goddess of love & beauty | location: inside the gates | tagging: open
    She blew a kiss to her ride, laughing in delight as he flushed and waves dumbly back at her. The goddess moved on light feet towards the gates, ignorant it seemed of the trio of men which struggled to carry her massive amounts of luggage. Aphrodite wasn't one to pack light, after all. She sighed in disappointment for the options for rooms. Nothing on a beach? No French-style apartments? She wondered if she should just leave in protest. 'I'll likely end up in all of the dorms.' She thought impishly. There weren't exactly a rarity of pretty faces here. Perhaps she would find someone good to occupy her.. time, of course..

Artemis | goddess of wilderness & hunt  | location: by the barn | tagging: Salma  
    There was a quiver over her shoulder and blood staining her jeans. Artemis didn't look at all happy as she entered the gates with her bow in hand, a small backpack slung over her shoulders with enough clothes for a day or two. It probably wasn't wise to leave most of her things on Olympus, but she'd had enough of her brother's poetry for the century. The maiden goddess sighed to herself as he looked around for suitable quarters. Personally she favored just sleeping outside, but she figured it wouldn't be allowed. The barns were second best, she supposed. Her eyes were bright with interest as she noted the only other near the barns was a girl. 'Thank gods,' she mused. "Hello." She said in a sing-song voice.

Eros | god of desire & love | sixteen  | location: outside school | tagging: Devon or Persephone
    His wings were pressed flat against his back, feathers fluffed up as he held onto his white luggage like it was the only thing keeping him afloat. Eros startled, gold-amber eyes widening as a raven of all things started to speak. The god's eyes trailed around the outside, from the gothic iron fences to the eerie towers and castle-like structures. He took in a deep breath, murmuring a quick prayer to himself as he ventured into the gates. The towers were what he had in mind, an immediate choice with the simply desire that he had the freedom of the skies overhead and a quick escape if things here proved tense. There's a small sigh as one of the darker more intimidating residents also seeks out the towers. He gives a small sigh, and debates altering his path to go to the barns instead. "Excuse me, ma'am, sir," he asks in a small voice, offering the two people a bright smile. "I am.. lost. I don't know where to go." He admits, sniffing slightly, downy feathers puffing out.

Theseus Hale | son of Poseidon | sixteen | location: outside the gates | tagging: open
    Theseus honest to god doesn't even remember coming to this place. He fell asleep in the car, just about the moment his mother started going on. You cannot have sex with your teacher, Theseus and I don't care if she had huge boobs! were exactly where he tuned her out, plugging up with headphones. He preferred the sweet song of Adam Gontier's voice over her shrill shrieking. "Blah, blah, blah.." He mutters to himself, snorting as his mother literally tosses the bags out of the car. "Love ya too!" He says with a sweet smile, waving goodbye with his middle finger held high. Shaking his head, he looks down to the mess of clothes on the ground. "Damn.." he grumbles, crouching down to begin to put them back into his bags.

Chase Holland | son of Apollo | fifteen | location: inside the gates | tagging: open
    Chase walked into camp like he was on a catwalk. One might describe him as walking on air, smiling blinding as he moved merriment in complete bliss. Even if others might question his sanity, really the demigod was happy for a opportunity to meet more of his kind. For awhile he had thought he was alone. The very existence of others demigods and gods.. it excited him. His path ventured out towards the clearing, obviously choosing socializing over trying to lay claim to the best rooms. "

Maeve Byren | daughter of Nike| nineteen | location: inside the gates | tagging: open
    Maeve was a mess as she entered the gates. Her nails were between her lips, shoulders shaking as her parents said their goodbyes and watched her enter, before leaving. She felt abandoned.. The demigod didn't have many friends at her school, but at least she knew a face or two. Here.. she had no one. A small sob caught in the back of her throat as she stood, tense and ram-rod straight inside the gates. The raven's voice came unexpected, and she shrieked, eyes flying wide open. Maeve  lost her balance and fell on her rear, a groan passing her lips at the slight ache that accompanied.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post  wolfHhowling on Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:39 am

Hades looked down from his high office, looking at those that layed below, this year he had roped his brother Ares into this lots staff, and delighted in the game of cat and mouse that had been. Rather he cared not about anyone in this school so long as their progress didn't irritate his sensibilities. He turned, as he saw that damn boy and his equally damned wife, her alluring beauty had caused that welp, and even him to fall for such a face. He sighed, and walked to the book shelf and slid out those papers he had someone draw up for him, time and a time again, he read them to himself as if he was trying to get him to do what he felt in his head was best. His heart was in turmoil over it, the divorce papers seemed heavy, as he put them back in there hidey hole. He stroked the raven as it lit on his shoulder " so my pet, shall we give em hell>"

Death peeked out of his cottage, and looked at the other students coming in, the gods he summarized were teachers, he didn't want to hurt anyone, so he closed his doors, it was best, it wasn't as if he could control this misery that was his. This black and horrid gifts.

Ares strode in like the sarcastic asshole he was, not caring, Hades had roped him into this, and being the god of war, eyed his sister in law and the brat as his brother called it " Well hello " he said his voice that of some one who had one to many last night but was some how fine the next day " so... " he mused " pissy as ever I take it?" he asked about his brother, but then moved on before she could answer, a habit of his, it hurt to stare at such a lovely creature, with his blood soaked and trama filled eyes.

Ming ping steeped easily over the child, that had fallen and made her way to the barn, she thought of it as something similar to ware she was from, its lines were at least and it smelled of farm.

Loki Danced on campus, it wasn't that he couldn't control his powers, it was he didn't care enough too, and his adoptive daddy said ship up or die, so he was her, death didn't sound good. He grinned at the hulking war god, ruffled the hair of Devon as he walked past, and french kiss Phessy " well hello sexy still at odds with studdly?" he purred " I can make me look like him " he said with a wink, as he trotted up pants the god of war, and giggled in glee and delgiht as the war god took off with the furry of the devil after him.

and now you know

Silent Reaper

Post  Silent Reaper on Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:56 am

Twist Got his things in order before he checked himself in the mirror. His long, pale hair fell into his eyes, and small braids were randomly strewn about the waist length locks, but it still looked kept. He adjusted his coat a little before he made his way to the headmaster's office. He had never met Hades in person, but had definitely heard tales of his temper. When Twist got to the office, he took a deep breath and knocked politely before awaiting further instruction. He had no idea what his classes were to be yet.

Locust hissed softly. He was all turned around inside the castle already. The god sighed and found a window, jumping out of it with a graceful and effortless looking landing. He surveyed the grounds and saw Ares and Loki running around like buffoons and watched for a moment. In one calculated movement, he moved and plucked the god of tricks up like a puppy and stared at him. He blinked and spoke. "Where be my room?" He asked in an accented voice. "You are a god of priests?"

Tsuki saw the shenanigans and watched curiously. She had pictured the gods as being entities off reverence and awe, but these two seemed so.... normal. It fascinated her. She moved as Ares chased loki further to keep watch from a distance.

King leaned back and took another sip of his drink. He could still see the entrance from where he sat, out of the way and easily ignored. The demigod sighed. He honestly had no clue why he was here. it was probably because this was the last place to go. It was the end of the line for King here. After this, he had nowhere else, so why not? If he failed, it was death. If he got kicked out, he would probably die or be killed anyway.

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:15 am

Salma looked over at Artemis and nodded. "Hello." She answered

Devon looked at Eros. "Bunk wherever you find space." He answered.

Persephone looked up at Ares and then slapped Loki when he kissed her. "I'd sooner die than sleep with you!" She hissed and stormed off.

"And tenement halls"
    Arkham Outlaw

Post  Arkham Outlaw on Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:46 am

Aphrodite | goddess of love & beauty | location: inside the gates | tagging: Ares
    The goddess waved her couriers onward, a elegant smile gracing her features as they hauled her masses of luggage away. In her hands was a small purse, barely more than a clutch and yet still she felt over-burdened. Aphrodite pulled out a compact, pursing her lips as she checked her still flawless makeup for signs of disarray. She blew her reflection a kiss as she slid the compact shut with a soft thud. Her gaze was near luminescent as she took in the sight of a well-sculpted ass. Hmm.. she only knew one god with such a figure. "Ares, darling," she purred, crossing the space with that familiar grin teasing at the corners of her lips. "I didn't expect to see you here." A lie, they both knew it, but it was in good nature, a soft of jest. She knew it wasn't a strings attached sort of relationship, yet that didn't mean she didn't try to be in good terms with the men she previously slept with.

Artemis | goddess of wilderness & hunt | location: by the barn | tagging: Salma
    The girl seemed quiet. Artemis didn't mind in the slightest; she'd always been the more reserved sort of lady. Demure and sweet.. ha. More like a predator in a woman's body, gaze searching for sighs of weakness, the proverbial Achilles heals that resided within every creature. "You seem nice, perhaps you wouldn't mind sharing a loft with me?" She offered with a shrug. Honestly, so long as she wasn't kept with a boy, Artemis didn't care where she was sleeping. Salma seemed like a good safety net; keep the girl near so that none of those perverted men could try to be near her chambers. Artemis wasn't sexist. She just strongly disliked a group of people based on their gender, that's all.

Eros | god of desire & love | sixteen | location: outside school | tagging: Devon
    The winged boy looked delighted at the straight answer. He gave a sweet, boyish grin. "Oh, thank you so much!" He gushed out. A white blur was the only warning Devon had before there was a grinning cupid drawing him him for a squeezing hug, wings wrapped around them like a cocoon of white feathers. "It's just.. so loud.. and there's so many people. It's nice getting a straight answer.. and you seen nice." He said in a single breath, still keeping the poor demigod in his cuddly clutches. "And I'm sure we'll be the best of friends! My name is Eros, it's a pleasure to meet you, mister." Eros didn't seem to care that the boy looked around his age, maybe younger. He'd been taught proper manners by his mother and he was always inclined to use them.

Theseus Hale | son of Poseidon | sixteen | location: outside the gates | tagging: King
    When his bags were again packed, Theseus was cursing like a sailor. He itched to have a vape; a nasty habit of his, yes, but better vapes than substances. Although he saw everyone else settling in, chatting and conversing, he didn't feel like it. If he wasn't tired, he might even consider going on a early 'panty raid' because goddamn it, he wanted to just be crazy. He hadn't wanted to be here in the first place, so he intended to treat this stay and act like the delinquent she thought he was. The son of Poseidon whistled a sea tune as he dragged his bag behind him, his curved in a cocky grin. "You the gatekeeper here or delaying the inevitable torment, kid?" He inquired. Because fᴜck it if King looked older than him, Theseus would call him kid whenever the man wore such a tormented 'angst teen' look about his face.

Chase Holland | son of Apollo | fifteen | location: inside the gates | tagging: Lorietta
    Chase didn't seek out the woman because of her breasts. Yes, they were lovely.. but he wanted a conversation, maybe a companion or two to make this stay not all terrible. Lorietta was undeniably beautiful though and he did feel a bit intimidated to be seeking her attention. "My name's Chase.. who might you be?" he asks with more confidence than he feels, a gentle sort of gleam about his eyes. His father, he had learned, was the god of sunlight and health and it seemed to glow out of every pore from Chase.

Maeve Byren | daughter of Nike| nineteen | location: inside the gates | tagging: Ming Ping
    When a girl with a dancer's grace easily stepped over her, Maeve stumbled to her feet awkwardly. She wiped across the dirt and grass from her plain white skirt, and pursued. "Is that normal here?" she asked with a slight waver. Whether she was referring to the talking ravens or the unusual looking people making their way over, even she wasn't sure. It was all new and strange.. and Maeve felt a surge of shame to realize that she'd clung to the nearest person just so she wouldn't be alone. Maybe she was just a stupid sheep, as many of her past friends had teasingly called her.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post  wolfHhowling on Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:47 pm

Ares looked at her with a dead pan look " Oh look its the goddess of love.... great " he mused " you know Aphrodite out of all the gods you might be the cruelest." he said " lets see, " he tapped his foot and crossed his arms " I know we butt heads because well all is fair in love and war, and we sometimes are at each others throats, because love is war, and war is love or some nonsense " he glared not amused " but you have an idiot running around like and Idiot.... " pointing at loki " he needs to settle down.... you have a Death god who doesn't even have a friend, A FRIEND loving friendships fall under you, and don't let me get started on that " he point to Phessy " and dark and gloomy " he snorted " your slipping Aphy.... instead of (insert F word here) chasing guys, maybe you should FIX shite before oh I don't know Mount vesuvius erupts and the planet goes to hell."

Ming ping was all ready the whole way to the barn, but gave her a slight and very polite shrugg, in response, as she did have good hearing, before slipping into the barn. Ming timidly " Hello?" she asked sweetly.

Loki looked back at plessy " you really should stop flapping the air, when no one is there, and angerly shouting at air.... " he said " No wounder Hades isn't all cuddly with you your off your rocker aren't you" he danced away., further into the camp.

Hades narrowed his eyes, glaring bullets at the door " Twist if that's you your cooking class, enjoy don't kill anything and .." he trailed off as something by the gate had caught his eye. His eyebrow rose, as he peered at the lad, and he smashed his fist on his desk, and picked up a rather odd looking bell, and rang it, it sounded, creepy at best, " Death see that boy, do your big brother a favor, and get his scrawny ass in, don't be too creepy, and you might make a friend... won't that be nice" he said grinning and then because Death could fly, threw his brother out the window, it was the only way those wings were getting any exercise.

Death easily flew towards the gates, he glared at Phessy, his brother was warm and loving, his deathly glare boring into her, it was clear that Death didn't like her, she and that witch, were the reason his brother was rushed, and hasty with him, was snippy and biting. How many more years would he endure under her torment. He saw other brother yelling at the goddess of love and his expression softened, there was one brother who still very much had his passions, and temperament in check. He landed behind king, and said cocking his head " Boy why do you hesitate? Go forward and except your fate." he said looking at him " boy why so glum, you could have the world in the palm of your hand, as your father does... but it is odd, and peculiar, don't you think, that one such as you exists... with out knowledge of the other." He purred " come now, death will show you the path to hearth and home, to life at least, though nothing I show is filled with happiness, I am death and sorrow fallows"

and now you know

Silent Reaper

Post  Silent Reaper on Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:01 pm

Twist nodded. "Many thanks, my Lord. Do call on me anytime you have need of my assistance." He offered freely. Twist backed away and moved down towards where everyone else had hovered, his waist long silver hair floating a little it was so fine.

Locust hissed and looked around for some other god, any other god. He had no clue where to go or what to do. He found Ares and tugged him from Aphrodite before the goddess could retort. Locust, despite being shorter and slimmer build than Ares, had more than enough physical strength to at least match the war god. "Where do I go for my room and where to learn how to modern day?"

Tsuki found a tree and sat under it, pulling out her favorite book and opening it. She was almost immediately engrossed in her book, oblivious to the world.

King looked between Theseus and Death, his eye that wasn't covered by bangs a dull blue. He shrugged. "Why not? If you want a friend, Thanatos, I can't promise I'll be cheery company, but seeing as I am already almost always surrounded by death anyway...."

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:07 pm

Perspehone could feel Death's gaze on her as he flew overhead. She didn't ask for this. She didn't ask for any of this. Bad enough she was despised by her own husband, but by his brother as well... she bolted off running into her room, slamming the door before smashing her small fists against the wall until they bruised and then collapsed onto the bed, burying her face into her pillow as the tears started going. "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" She screamed out as she cried.

Salma looked at Artemis as the goddess spoke to her again. "I think I'm going to take my own room. I do plan on having a few pets, so I don't really want to share a stall with anyone. Sorry." She answered before walking into the barn and finding the first stall she found that she decided would be large enough for everything she planned to have and started unpacking.

Devon shook his head and pulled away from the hug. "Hey dude, I get that you're the super friendly type, but I don't start hugging right off the bat." He answered before he started to walk off as if they hadn't even spoken to each other, not even offering so much as his name.

"And tenement halls"
    Arkham Outlaw

Post  Arkham Outlaw on Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:46 pm

Aphrodite | goddess of love & beauty | location: inside the gates | tagging: Ares open
    There was a brow raised, the goddess relatively unaffected as Ares started to go off on her. While she might prefer an him getting off on her instead, his behavior wasn't unexpected; immature as he was. She did, however, scoff when Ares seemed to blame her for the troubles of the world. Oh, the god gave her far to much credit. Despite holding domain over love and lust, there was the pesky trait known as free will which so many naturally possessed. "Hmph. Charming as ever, I see." She replied, eyes rolling in exasperation as he went on. "You do realize I am not responsible for the feelings of others. I embody and spread love, darling." She said in a sweet voice, as one might use to chide a petulant child. "I do not hold the hearts of every being in my hand and manipulate their emotions-" Her wrist gestured to the mass of people around them with a flourish. "You cannot hold me responsible for their issues." She found it amusing that he called her cruel even as his first response to polite conversation was allow to be overridden by his hostile emotions. Aphrodite smiled serenely as a second man approached and proceeded to hasty cart Ares away, practically dragging the bulky god of war. "While it was lovely speaking with you, Ares love.. please don't approach me until you manage to wrench your head out of your ass!" She shouted out, a soft chuckle slipping past her pretty lips as she winked and blew him a kiss.

Artemis | goddess of wilderness & hunt | location: by the barn | tagging: Salma open
    The goddess shrugged, unbothered by the refusal. Some girls preferred their solitude. Although she'd never been one; as a young lady, she had sat atop her father's lap and request of him fifty maidens to accompany her wherever she traveled. Artemis did not unpack her own pack, instead letting the small bag rest atop the bedside table. She preferred to keep her possessions close in case she needed a escape, but she supposed they would be safe enough here. Anyone who dared lay a hand on her items would receive an arrow to the hand in any case. Artemis crossed her arms across her chest, leaning against the doorway as she contemplated whether to stay within her room or explore the grounds.

Eros | god of desire & love | sixteen | location: outside school | tagging: Devon open
    The expression Eros returned looked akin to a kicked puppy, eyes wide with hurt. He bite his lip and ducked his head, shoulders wobbling somewhat at the blatant rudeness of the other male. "O-okay.." he replied in a soft murmur, acknowledging the boy even if it seemed Devon had chosen to purposely ignore him. He shuffled forward, wings sagging behind slightly as he continued walking onward towards one of the possibly places of residence. The towering structure was his choice, regardless if the earlier man he'd seen go into there from before might be near. Eros was born to soar the heavens, and he would likely require a flight or two during the time at this school to stretch out his wings.

Theseus Hale | son of Poseidon | sixteen | location: outside the gates | tagging: King Death open
    The son of Poseidon did not know what the hell to think when some large man comes flying over. He raised an eyebrow as he was obviously ignored in lieu of this stranger speaking to King. Well then. Then Death began to speak and honestly, within moments Theseus was completely lost and for once silent. Theseus leaning against the wrought iron gate, pulling his vape out of his pocket and drinking in a long mouthful of flavored smoke because fᴜck, he was here for five minutes and shite was already going down. Man. This place was fᴜcking intense. "Are you guys gonna kiss or something?" he teased, grinning like a Cheshire cat. He waved to Death, in greeting, since he hadn't been seen before. Already there was talk of feelings and chick flick nonsense.. he couldn't help himself. "I don't want to be a third wheel to whatever best bro forever or homoerotic moment--depending what you're into-- is going on.. so I'll just.. yeah." Theseus waved a final goodbye, head shaking as he lifted his bag over his shoulder and started walking back towards the school grounds.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post  wolfHhowling on Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:20 pm

Ares his temper mounting as he told the god " Any place, as for modern day living corses or what not, thats every day and its a crash course for every second your awake" he turned as his temper peeked bellowing " APHRODITE! ITS AWEFUL FUNNY I CAN FORCE THEM TO GO TO WAR WHEN THEY DON"T WANT TO BUT YOU CAN LAZE AROUND AND MAKE PITTY EXCUSES." he lammed his fist into the ground, causing the earth to split. This grew the attention of the gods and campers.

Hades walking past and down the hall, snorted pouded on the wall " Persephone, " he said forgoing to cute nick name he had called her all those years ago " you might want to cry softer, after all... " he said coldly " you'll frighten campers with yoru wails" he said stalking down the hall and out, using his powers to just let his brother rage, and thunder, with out any lasting damage to the place.

Death cocked his head " To bad I see pain and sorrow in the days to come, gloom and death fallow..... " he sighed " such a pitty one so younge" he commented " come now odd one.. " he said taking king by the shoulder " I will show you to ware you should go.... Come now, you have nothing to fear, expect hades, and Ares, and me on bad days, and that god there Locus, and possibly your dad, and you know what Fear is a healthy thing to have "

Ming ping remained ignored, but picked a stall to call her own. " ming ping is friendly " she called out " so if you wish to talk or make the friends, I am here "

Loki's eyes grew round, at the spectical, if he was going to be up to his old and very clever tricks, he was going to have to be pretty clever himself. To avoid these gods wraths.

It didn't take long, that Ares's bellows were heard all the way to a specific Forge.

and now you know

Silent Reaper

Post  Silent Reaper on Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:30 pm

Twist seemed to have materialized behind Loki. "Hmmmm..... what are they bickering about now?" He mused to the other god. "And whose bodies are we feeding to the beasts tonight?"

Locust growled and he summoned a staff as tall as he was, decorated in small gems of ruby, garnet, and hematite, with tiny pale moonstone accents. The wrapped leather was faded, and the ornate and deadly looking decoration on top glowed a slight, sickly green hue. He was prepared if it got physical.

Tsuki couldn't have been more into her book, pouring over the pages.

King looked over at the bellows and sighed. "I better go damage control....." He sighed as if it were a chore. "Thes? Death? are we going to watch the massacre Ares surely has going on now?"

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:34 pm

Persephone ignored Hades's demands, until he called her by the nickname he'd given her, she wouldn't concede to what he wanted with only a handful of exceptions as she continued crying into her pillow.

"And tenement halls"
    Arkham Outlaw

Post  Arkham Outlaw on Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:57 pm

Aphrodite | goddess of love & beauty | location: inside the gates | tagging: Ares open
    There was a shrug, the goddess of beauty turning her gaze to her manicure as if she couldn't be bothered to pay any attention to Ares as he carried on. She believed that his temper was caused by the years and years of pent of sexual frustration he had endured after spending a single night with her. Other woman couldn't compare to the goddess of love; it was called lovemaking, after all. Aphrodite's lips twitched, a mocking smile gracing her beautiful features as she observed Ares' tantrum. "Oh, hon," she said with a pearly laugh, resting one of her delicate hands against her hip. "You cannot conquer love as you can in war. It isn't made out of thin air, for gods' sake." She replied with a light shake of her head. Aphrodite would not deny that she lazed around, because truthfully she did. Her duties were to spread her domain and ensure it went to those who truly earned it, not to watch everyone like a hawk and push them around to suit her whims. "You may criticize me all you wish, darling, however I for one will not presume myself justified in meddling with the lives of gods." Her eyes looked almost forlorn, a sigh passing her lips. Because she was a coward in some ways. While she might serve the mortals and guide their hearts.. she left the dangerous task of seeing over the gods to her son. When he pounded against the ground and roared, she wouldn't deny the shudder that passed through her body. Goddess or not, she hadn't been one who dirtied her hands with combat. Her arms crossed, however, as she tried to conceal the slight fear that marred her soft eyes. Ares was quickly growing violent.. her gaze briefly flitted to the ground in slight worry. "Are you threatening an unarmed woman?" She accused in a even tone, and she'd deny to her dying breath that waver in her voice.

Theseus Hale | son of Poseidon | sixteen | location: outside the gates | tagging: King, Death
    The son of Poseidon froze and turned back as he heard his name addressed. He reluctantly returned, although did check to make sure that there were no hard-ones peeking through pants. Urg.. he didn't want to get into a orgy or sob fest just yet. That Death guy really had an 'Edgar Allen Poe' vibe. He wouldn't be surprised if the bloke broke out in a monotone, reciting those short stories out of memory, or maybe even narrating his life in a depression fashion. Theseus snorted and nodded his agreement, though Death was weird.. well, he did agree on that one bit. Fear was natural. Hell, he was terrified of tentacle porn. Most of that hentai shite gave him the jitters; how anyone expected him to get off from a girl speaking in a frequency that only reached a dog's ears was beyond him. "You had me at massacre," he said with a grin, lightly elbowing King in the side.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post  wolfHhowling on Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:28 am

Loki scoffed, " nah big guy, see hade's " he snorted " Are's scary older brother will ah... keep the big war god, from at least killing to many people " he said. Shrugging idly, " well he can't really kill anything with out death hoth taking the life away."

Ares boomed, he growled snarled and looked more of the war god who ravaged long ago. Who had destroyed and laid waist to vast empires. He growled a cruel look on his face. He snarled the words " Aphrodite, your the damn reason a lot of shite has gone to hell " he snapped " and you have the power to FIX IT " he bellowed ' but now Captain LAZY HO hast to spread her legs for everyone instead " he snapped, " I despise you woman more then anyone else on this planet." he snorted " Its you who poisoned the mind of my last girl friend " he growled. He began to stalk forward " and I am about to make Hephaestus a widow" he said deeply.

Lightening, fire and ash, was cast down between the gods, and man who looked like he had came from a pit of Hade's world, hades had forgot existed. The god, coldly eyed both Ares and the goddess of love before growling " Of all these years, the thing that has gotten me from my forge, is Ares finally loosing it, WIFE< explain yourself " he said " for you have neglected me sourly all thought chicks dig long hair I am old " he snorted, his big black bat like wings, had since and burnned marks through them, as blue and white fire and smoke bellowed about the god, he wore nothing but what looked to have been a cloak at one point in time, around his waist " Seriously, you haven't bothered to attempt to pull me from the forge, after our little lovers spat the day of our wedding " he tapped his foot " and Ares, I don't blame you " he said " but go simmer in the corner, before I hammer you into a sword as dull as a pancake"

Hades blinked " wow, Hessy actually came down from his forge my god...... " he snorted " wonder if while Hessy's here he'd like to come for my wife? we could swap "

Death cocked his head " no you are safe with me little ones I may scare and frighten those of the living, but I can protect, as well as take " he said as he stalked forward " Ares Sleep " he said and Ares god of war collapsed with a mighty snore. He smiled " there will be no death here but that of which I make, " he looked at Aphrodite " woman do not anger My brother so.... or I shall steal your immortality away, and you will grow old and decay " he said idly and some how gently threatening " Hessy so you have descended from the forge.... even the likes of you fear me, and there is but one I fear more then I." he smiled " and you are not the world watcher, and you and all the gods save one have dominion over me in truth " he said " Now before I crush the likes of the forge, love, and the rest of this school.... simmer down " he said. " For my sleep can also bring death "

and now you know

Silent Reaper

Post  Silent Reaper on Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:36 am

Twist nodded and watched the spectacle. he was taken aback when the god of the forge descended. "Oh my. I had expected a huge, hulking masss of flesh, but in truth, it seems the God of the Forge is more linked with fires than brute strength." He mused aloud.

Locust Made his staff disappear as things simmered down. He made his way towards the castle for now to look around some more.

King watched idly. He took it all in without a flinch. "Death?" He asked, morbidly curious. "Is it true you can kill anyone ever?"

Arkham Outlaw

Post  Arkham Outlaw on Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:34 am

Aphrodite | goddess of love & beauty | location: inside the gates | tagging: Ares / Hephaestus / Death
    Aphrodite crossed her arms over her chest; whether it was a defensive gesture or to trying to make her bust more prominent remained unclear. "You are one to talk," she shot back without so much as a wince. "You seem to start more wars than stop them. And yet here you are.. having the sheer audacity to criticize me. You know nothing of my domain, do not presume to speak of things your war-torn mind couldn't hope to comprehend." The goddess' lips parted slightly in thought as she tried to ascertain what his latter remark entailed. His last girlfriend.. She was not sure to whom he was referring, it wasn't a habit of hers to pay much attention to his romantic affairs. Despite what may be common belief, Aphrodite wasn't smitten with the war god. It had been a one time thing. There was an audible gasp from the patron of love, a flutter of her long lashes as the muscular man stalked further with ill intent brimming in his wrathful gaze. She took a step back, unconcerned if it made her seem cowardly. Pride and vanity might be hers, yet dim wit never suited her. Ares could quite easily break every last bone in her immortal body, there was no denying which was superior in terms of physical strength.The thumping of her own heart beats ruthlessly against her chest, manicured nails curling into fists, digging into her palms. Panic settles in like a cluster of spark plugs pressed into her abdomen. Tension grows in her face and limbs, her mind replaying another day, another night, another set of hands on her.  Her eyes clench shut as she readies for the god to follow through with his threat, her only movement the trembling of her limbs and salty tears welling on her eyes. And yet it never comes.
    Opening her eyes, Aphrodite is startled by the sight of Hephaestus, soot and some char dotting the edges of his attire from his time within the forge. She's caught breathless, torn between relief and misery at his arrival.  "I did not require your help, I can handle myself," she sniffed, though there was a slight hitch in her voice. "I neglect you.." she echoed in a soft voice. "You spend your days in the heat of the forge, leaving your wife ensnared with the same fire within her.. attend your projects, caress them with hands that could just as easily be used to to enjoy the pleasures of warm, human flesh." With the slightest of smiles and pink puffed eyes, she turned her back to the god in rebellion. She'd been treated like a possession all her life, gifted as a bride without her say, but that didn't mean she would obey quietly. There's a chortle, the sound mixed between very much amused and yet thorough broken. "My lord Death... please recall that your brother chose to start this. I have done you no wrong and I'd appreciate it if you remembered that." She exhaled, defensive posture breaking as her arms fell to dangle on their adjacent sides. "... if it helps I am sorry for being party to this disturbance." At the end of the day, her duties fell to love even in it's unconditional state. She'd be the bigger man, even if she did not particular regret all which she had said.

Theseus Hale | son of Poseidon | sixteen | location: outside the gates | tagging: King, Death
    While the others seemed to startle like flies, staring in concern at the sight of the dispute between Love and War, Theseus' first thought was 'hell yeah'. The son of Poseidon clapped his hands and gave a loud, "Woot! Woot!" His lips split in a wide grin as he shamelessly sat atop the grass and moved to observe the fight as if it was a movie. "Damnit.. does anyone have popcorn?" he called out cheekily, a slight pout as he longed for those light, puffy kernels to possibly throw at the combatants. Theseus was not at all quiet in his appreciation of the action, clapping and jeering as Ares moved in for the skill. "Rip her shirt off!" He advised sagely. Because yes, yes, yes he wanted to see some boobies. He'd bet sixty dollars that Ares would beat that twiggy imp with a single knockout punch. Although he wouldn't say as much aloud, mostly because for all he knew Aphrodite had the power to mess with his dick.. so no. He'd keep quiet it is meant not being cursed with erectile dysfunction or some uncomfortable itches down under. Everything is going great, there's about to be a girl beat to a bloody pulp and possibly a glimpse of her nips.. and then it goes to hell. He huffs and shakes his head in disbelief as a god appears to break up the dispute. "Oh, come on.. you never stop a girl from fighting.." He grumbles in disappointment. Theseus leaned in as King asked Death a question, because he wanted to hear that answer himself. "Well, he definitely just wilted my 'little solider's rise to power' if ya know what I mean." He joked with a chuckle.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post  wolfHhowling on Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:54 pm

Ares snored loudly, the earth rumbling from the effort.

Death eyed the goddess of love and gave her a soft smile " Perhaps you should pay more attention to the affairs of others, more so of your husband, then going adultering " he said softly " Stay away from my brothers, for as far as I am concerned you will perish for doing so " he then turned his head and stared at Hessy " And so the God of the forge has come down... " he grinned " It was I who chained you to the forge all those years ago, did you forget? " he pursed his lips " tis one lash for every moment you set foot on this earth, tis one scar for every second you breath the ait that isn't the forge, tis one painfull beat of your heart, for seeing my face " he looked down at his sleeping brother " but for getting in the way of doing something that would cause my brother to drink, I thank you. Since that was me so many eons ago, I am sorry Hessy for your pain.. I break the chains I cast on you.... you may wonder ware you please."

Hessy raised an eye brow " I didn't forget, but this wench never seemed to care " he pointed he turned to his wife " well since i am no longer strapped to that damn infernal furnace... its time the god of the forge, conquers " he said eyeing his wife, " My hands can hold molted metal as if it was nothing but water, my very being burns with fires that sear and burn, my arms are like the iron I cast, and my grip like the steel I hammer, my gaze burns as my fires do, and my strength is that of yonder war god." he tapped his foot, " and I am now on earth and allowed to be away from my forge.." he grinned " you may have a head start wife, but I assure you, nothing hides from me "

Hades clapped " Poetry, now " he snorted " would everyone GET OFF MY DAMN LAWN " he snarled " and no Aphrodite no one this time will save you for the wrath of your husband only Death can keep from waring " he said stalking over to ares and hefting him over his shoulder walked into the tented camp, and choosing the largest of the beds, tucked him in warmly before coming out " Studens, Campers, what ever in hades's (insert F word here) inferno you little brats want to be called, line up its time to sign you names in blood and make a deal with the devil "

Loki looked at locus " He's joking " he giggled " I have been a fixture of this place, and only once did he have us sign in blood and that was me " he said " because I am a tricky one " he giggled

It is then that the sky opened up, and decided it would rain, and it so in epic proportions, rain drops as large as Are's fists fell from the sky as if the gods in the godly realms were laughing nearly to tears.

and now you know

Silent Reaper

Post  Silent Reaper on Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:24 pm

Twist grinned wickedly and leaned in to whisper to Loki. "I have a wonderful idea.... what do you feel about picking on Aphrodite a bit more? I have a special set of powers for my idea that would be highly interesting to watch play out....."

Locust turned and faced Hades. He was a god, yes, and could really make Hades regret being born if need be, but Locust needed to learn, and Hades was in charge here. The Plague God did as the God of the Underworld requested.

Tsuki looked up at Hades' yelling and gathered her things, jogging over to where Hades ordered. She smoothed her hair and brushed herself off..... and then the rain poured down something feirce.

King sighed at the rain as he walked over to the line up and waved his hand. The weather cleared to just being overcast. "Rain is bothersome...." He muttered to himself. "Theseus? You coming? Might as well get this part over with, right?"

Dark Soul
    Admin

Post  Dark Soul on Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:10 pm

Devon walked over when Hades called for a line up so everyone could sign in. He wasn't as bothered by his ( B***ard) conception. He would've loved to have gotten the whole Hallmark Family Christmas Card spiel while growing up, but life clearly didn't feel he deserved such niceties. His biological father was a no-show, his mother resented him, and the man his mother was married to despised him. If it weren't for the fact that he was hoping being at the school meant he could finally get close to his mom and the man that he wanted to call his dad, he would've never agreed to come to the school.

Lorietta strolled up, and without missing a beat, pricked her finger, pressed it to the paper, and her signature simply appeared before she walked away as if it were a total waste of her time.

Salma walked out of the barn at the sound of Hades's voice asking for everyone to sign in. She walked over to the line and waited patiently, wanting to be the last one to sign so that no one would see her name yet. If she could avoid the name comparisons to salmon for another couple of hours, she would.

"And tenement halls"
    Arkham Outlaw

Post  Arkham Outlaw on Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:14 pm

Aphrodite | goddess of love & beauty | location: inside the gates | tagging: open
    The goddess knew it within her heart that nothing she did nor said would shift the perception they held of her. Ares would burst and explode, accusations of growing lax and neglecting her duty by not getting involved and Death cursed her all the same for involving herself in the affairs of Ares or his brothers. No matter what it seemed she’d lose and she’d not waste her breath if her words fell upon deaf ears. “You are best at slamming doors shut, husband,” she mused, exasperation passing her lips in a sigh. “Must you accuse me of carelessness for circumstances you never shared with me? Perhaps the fault lays, in part, within you...” she gave a sharp laugh, though it sounded more a sob. “... though I suppose it is easier to blame me for everything.” Aphrodite would not mention their wedding night, nor embarrass him to have it spread that he’d stormed from their bedroom, slamming the door shut and leaving Aphrodite cowering and feeling hurt in her cold wedding bed. She cried herself to sleep, cursing her heart and in the morning was herself again, seductress and lover. She wouldn’t let her husband break what was hers. And in all honesty she was scared to even talk to him. She was scared that he would see right through her façade and see her tired little heart and try to fix it.
    She tensed at his threats and turned to face him. Aphrodite steeled herself, soft smile to her lips and cheeks flushed with anger, it seemed she was not as calm as she appeared, eyes glassy and smile very small, as if painful to uphold. “I did not run when War came upon me, husband, what makes you believe I’ll run now?” Her voice dripped with venom and her eyes bore into his. Aphrodite pursed her lips, hand resting daintily upon a hip. “Go on, then. If striking me down is what you desire.. Prove how much of a man, you are to raise a hand to a woman, your wife no less.” she challenges in a soft voice. Hephaestus could best iron and all metals into submission, craft statues so well that they are brought to life through likeness, and yet he could not take his hammer and bend her to his will.

Theseus Hale | son of Poseidon | sixteen | location: outside the gates | tagging: King / Death
    There was a shrug as the rains fall down. Theseus remained unbothered even as he was quickly drenched from head to toe. He shook his head similarly to a canine, running his fingers along his scalp as he squeezed water from his hair. There was a mischievous grin as he manipulated the water around him to create a 'umbrella' around him. Despite the rain, it took a moment for him to focus his energy and repel the water away from his body. The same ease couldn't be said if he overexerted himself and tried to dry off too many others, but at least it meant that his vape and iPhone would remain safe from the storm. "I actually have a doctor's note that says 'no emo tendencies'," He replied with a straight face, even if he was cracking up inside. Ahhh.. the joys of being young. He'd wonder how long it took everyone else to figure out that he was a fᴜcking psycho. When King somehow makes the weather clear up, it's quite clear that the son of Poseidon is very much impressed. "Holy shite dude, that was awesome." He made his way over towards the others, pausing as he got into line.

Artemis | goddess of wilderness & hunt | location: standing in line | tagging: open
    The goddess was nothing if not prompt. The moment a call out for the residents to stand in line, she was waiting patiently near the very front. Her posture is tense than previously, a strain on her brow as she notes the sheer amount of male presence within the school. Artemis hadn't come to this place in order to learn how to hone or control her abilities but to escape. The heartbreaking loss of her hunter, her dearest Orion, was still raw and fresh, worsened perhaps by the immediate knowledge that her own hand snuffed out the wonder that was his life. If asked she would instruct these demigods in the hunt or the art that was archery. Her purpose was recovery and so long as her brother was kept away, she'd do whatever those in charge requested of her.

Eros | god of desire & love | sixteen | location: standing in line | tagging: open
    The god of desire was a mess as he slowly made his way over towards the crowd of people. His earlier encounter with the demigods had made him hesitant to further conversation, weary of the unfamiliar feeling of denied affections. His life had been cradled in the temple of love, held in constant affection by it's priestess or the handsome Adonis, one of his mother's favorite mortals. Eros was fully aware of his beauty, the courtesy of his mother. Her beauty together with his father's darker tones made him stand out in many ways. Usually the depiction of the him were those that looked like Aphrodite with a golden aura and paleness, while he was the opposite. Hair as red as the fires of war, dark eyes, like his sire wore. He loved like war, preferred arrows over compacts, and under the right instruction perhaps he had the great potential. His wings arched as he protected himself and a couple others from the rain. There was a small, impish smile as he saw noticed Hephaestus, a shy wave as he acknowledge the only father he had known.

Chase Holland | son of Apollo | fifteen | location: standing in line | tagging: open
    His place was nearer to the end of the line. Although it was of his own fault; Chase had been so immersed in a conversation with another boy his age that he hadn't noticed Hades' command under he was one of the last few standing away from the gathered students. He waved a quick goodbye as he turned and made his way over to join the others in line. "He's joking about the blood thing.. right?" he asked no one in particular with a nervous chuckle.

Maeve Byren | daughter of Nike| nineteen | location: standing in line | tagging: open
    Maeve wasn't the first nor the last. She was perched happily in the very middle, cheeks pink as she observed the gods a little ways away as they fought. She twirled the ends of her tail around a finger, hands shaking as she fought the urge to bite at her nails. If she hadn't spent all day getting the golden and silver laurel pattern on perfect, she might of relented and let herself ruin her manicure. She wasn't nervous about the idea of signing in blood, as strange as it seems mostly because she was far to focused on the fact that there were so many people, so much noise and there she was, slapped right in the middle of it all. She shivers and brushes a strand of hair over her face to hide her rosy cheeks.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post  wolfHhowling on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:09 pm

Hessy purred " Wife, for once just come here I grow tired of this drivel." he mused " come here wife, and I will make sure you find some treat " he bribed " come here wife, and I shall make you something pretty "he said grinning " how about a hair peace that glitters like gold, and is as strong as diamonds, inlaid with gems the moon doth cast to the sea." he purred " come here wife, of your own free will..... and I shall show you in amathy's for my forge is not just for metals, or have you forgotten what I make in its depths."

Death laughed " see that's better... " he mused " I have to line up, or big brother will be mad.... Ares, wake now, its time to receive our penance for breathing "

MIng ping was in line and watching the long lines of the back of the god of decay, and wondering ware he hailed from.

Loki did a little dance into line, annoying everyone he skipped, and annoying everyone just for the fact he existed. Which he was best at.

Ares woke with a groggy look on his face, and stepped into line, behind, Eros, and looked down at the winged little fellow " Well now.... Wars and passions " he said " Eros is it? " he leaned over and whispered gently in the young gods ear " I know you are mine, but it give hessy pride that you favor him, and thus I do not step forward, now you do know that the mighty god of the forge is legally blind and probably can't tell if your waving at him."

It was then the three tripples took up the rear even after Salmon, the one who looked ready for battle stood quietly.

Fat stood quietly eyeing the line. He humbly waited and was patient for lord Hades to speak once more, Fate was hornerable and would wait in honor of doing so.

Blood was doing as blood did best, sighing with great patience, but scanning the crowd in dismal silence, ware his elder brother fate, was energetic, he was mellow, but no ware near as there was the youngest of these tripplets. " Come out of the shadows, or you will be left in nothing but darkness."

Sorrow simply replied from them " no."

Hades eyed the crowd " All right you tormented lot when I call out your name, step forward to me, " he said " and I will tell you what you must work on, as I juge your souls, and if you are a god that is here to work, I will tell you your penance for breathing" He snorted " Artemis the huntress. " he called his voice booming.

and now you know

Silent Reaper

Post  Silent Reaper on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:21 pm

Twist awaited in the line, his pale hair shrouding his eyes and tumbling down his back. The strange man played with a coin as he turned it this way and that between his fingers, an age old habit of his. Twist awaited his penence quietly. Oh, if need be, the Twist of Fate could liven things up, but this was Hades' show, and he knew better than to do that right now, especially when Hades was hitting a rough spot in his marriage.

Locust remained still, although he had excellent posture. He had strange scars on his torso, faint and thin as spider gossamer. He did not seem t notice the stares.

Tsuki bounced on her feet a little as she waited, still kind of a child. Her bosom bounced a little, probably a lot more suggestively than the girl realized. She innocently watched everyone.

King shrugged. "Eh. The rain was annoying. You can't control the weather?" he asked Theseus.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:01 am