Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

Finding the character limit for a post.

wolfHhowling
    Admin

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

Finding the character limit for a post.

Post  wolfHhowling on Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:47 pm

So we had this idea on how to find the character limit for a post, and well the only way to do this is to type it till I hit the limit, and then run it through a word counter, or a character counter which I have on my word program, no biggy, so the other issue i am having is if I sit here and type just gibberish or actually type stuff that cohearent, you know stuff, and I can't really put any page breaks in this so I am just going to make the run on sentence that never ended, you with me WHOOt, lets do this I am probably some place around oh a couple hundred I don't know I am random I am weird, guess i could type really really really really long words, like Hexagon, ya that's not that long, but its not like i can spell you know, oh dino names, Tyrannosaurus Rex, ya, dino names, dimetrodon, megalodon, Alamosaurus, Gigantopithecus, homosapien, canis lupus, dire wolf, irish elk, elephant, woodpecker, aardvark, mississippi, Pennsylvania, Texas, wyoming, north dakota, south dakota, hershey, Tennessee, kansas, little rock, arkansas florida, California, utahraptor, my wild irish rose, the sweetest flower that grows, I picked a peck of pickled peppers, the rain falls mostly on the plain. I don't know but this is rambling right. STORY TIME, there once was a dog named jed, and this dog was no ordinary dog, it farted rainbows, and had a Tyrannosaurus Rex, and a Gigantopithecus as friends, and a Chines celestial dragon as a mother, and a questiquatle as a father, jed stands for Just Extra death, they weren't correct in naming little Jed, his last name was Tyrant lizard king, spelled out just like that, and discord what his little brother, now this story really is about discord since he eat jed, and the Tyrannosaurus Rex and the gigantopithecus, sad but true, and his Chinese celestial dragon of a mother, and his questiquatol father now you might be wondering Why discord did this, its because he was being fed Hexagons over and over again over again just Hexagons, but any way. These weren't filling as they were drawn on paper, Discord is calling me I have not gotten far my god this is taking forever forever forever. The raven by edgar allan poe, nah I can't remember it, but twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are. Row row row your boat gently down the stream merily merily life is but a dream. This is the song that never end it keeps going on and on my friends, people started singing it thinking it would end but it just goes on and on my friends. 100 bottles on the wall 100 bottles on the wall, take one down pass it around 99 bottles on the wall, 99 bottles on the wall take one down pass it around 98 bottles on the wall, 98 bottle son the wall take one down pass it around oh god that's about as all I can take of that song, omg omg omg omg omg. STORY TIME! So once upon a star lit night, there was a Merlin the great, and he cast a mighty spell to bring forth Howl to rule the world, and he did for many many many years till his fingers fell off and his soul poored and oozed out of his eyes, onto a page and blood gushed from every ofice because damn I am still typing. Lets repeate what I typed three times shall we 1 So we had this idea on how to find the character limit for a post, and well the only way to do this is to type it till I hit the limit, and then run it through a word counter, or a character counter which I have on my word program, no biggy, so the other issue i am having is if I sit here and type just gibberish or actually type stuff that cohearent, you know stuff, and I can't really put any page breaks in this so I am just going to make the run on sentence that never ended, you with me WHOOt, lets do this I am probably some place around oh a couple hundred I don't know I am random I am weird, guess i could type really really really really long words, like Hexagon, ya that's not that long, but its not like i can spell you know, oh dino names, Tyrannosaurus Rex, ya, dino names, dimetrodon, megalodon, Alamosaurus, Gigantopithecus, homosapien, canis lupus, dire wolf, irish elk, elephant, woodpecker, aardvark, mississippi, Pennsylvania, Texas, wyoming, north dakota, south dakota, hershey, Tennessee, kansas, little rock, arkansas florida, California, utahraptor, my wild irish rose, the sweetest flower that grows, I picked a peck of pickled peppers, the rain falls mostly on the plain. I don't know but this is rambling right. STORY TIME, there once was a dog named jed, and this dog was no ordinary dog, it farted rainbows, and had a Tyrannosaurus Rex, and a Gigantopithecus as friends, and a Chines celestial dragon as a mother, and a questiquatle as a father, jed stands for Just Extra death, they weren't correct in naming little Jed, his last name was Tyrant lizard king, spelled out just like that, and discord what his little brother, now this story really is about discord since he eat jed, and the Tyrannosaurus Rex and the gigantopithecus, sad but true, and his Chinese celestial dragon of a mother, and his questiquatol father now you might be wondering Why discord did this, its because he was being fed Hexagons over and over again over again just Hexagons, but any way. These weren't filling as they were drawn on paper, Discord is calling me I have not gotten far my god this is taking forever forever forever. The raven by edgar allan poe, nah I can't remember it, but twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are. Row row row your boat gently down the stream merily merily life is but a dream. This is the song that never end it keeps going on and on my friends, people started singing it thinking it would end but it just goes on and on my friends. 100 bottles on the wall 100 bottles on the wall, take one down pass it around 99 bottles on the wall, 99 bottles on the wall take one down pass it around 98 bottles on the wall, 98 bottle son the wall take one down pass it around oh god that's about as all I can take of that song, omg omg omg omg omg. STORY TIME! So once upon a star lit night, there was a Merlin the great, and he cast a mighty spell to bring forth Howl to rule the world, and he did for many many many years till his fingers fell off and his soul poored and oozed out of his eyes, onto a page and blood gushed from every office because damn I am still typing. Lets repeat what I typed three times shall we 2 So we had this idea on how to find the character limit for a post, and well the only way to do this is to type it till I hit the limit, and then run it through a word counter, or a character counter which I have on my word program, no biggy, so the other issue i am having is if I sit here and type just gibberish or actually type stuff that cohearent, you know stuff, and I can't really put any page breaks in this so I am just going to make the run on sentence that never ended, you with me WHOOt, lets do this I am probably some place around oh a couple hundred I don't know I am random I am weird, guess i could type really really really really long words, like Hexagon, ya that's not that long, but its not like i can spell you know, oh dino names, Tyrannosaurus Rex, ya, dino names, dimetrodon, megalodon, Alamosaurus, Gigantopithecus, homosapien, canis lupus, dire wolf, irish elk, elephant, woodpecker, aardvark, mississippi, Pennsylvania, Texas, wyoming, north dakota, south dakota, hershey, Tennessee, kansas, little rock, arkansas florida, California, utahraptor, my wild irish rose, the sweetest flower that grows, I picked a peck of pickled peppers, the rain falls mostly on the plain. I don't know but this is rambling right. STORY TIME, there once was a dog named jed, and this dog was no ordinary dog, it farted rainbows, and had a Tyrannosaurus Rex, and a Gigantopithecus as friends, and a Chines celestial dragon as a mother, and a questiquatle as a father, jed stands for Just Extra death, they weren't correct in naming little Jed, his last name was Tyrant lizard king, spelled out just like that, and discord what his little brother, now this story really is about discord since he eat jed, and the Tyrannosaurus Rex and the gigantopithecus, sad but true, and his Chinese celestial dragon of a mother, and his questiquatol father now you might be wondering Why discord did this, its because he was being fed Hexagons over and over again over again just Hexagons, but any way. These weren't filling as they were drawn on paper, Discord is calling me I have not gotten far my god this is taking forever forever forever. The raven by edgar allan poe, nah I can't remember it, but twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are. Row row row your boat gently down the stream merily merily life is but a dream. This is the song that never end it keeps going on and on my friends, people started singing it thinking it would end but it just goes on and on my friends. 100 bottles on the wall 100 bottles on the wall, take one down pass it around 99 bottles on the wall, 99 bottles on the wall take one down pass it around 98 bottles on the wall, 98 bottle son the wall take one down pass it around oh god that's about as all I can take of that song, omg omg omg omg omg. STORY TIME! So once upon a star lit night, there was a Merlin the great, and he cast a mighty spell to bring forth Howl to rule the world, and he did for many many many years till his fingers fell off and his soul poored and oozed out of his eyes, onto a page and blood gushed from every ofice because damn I am still typing. Lets repeate what I typed three times shall we 3So we had this idea on how to find the character limit for a post, and well the only way to do this is to type it till I hit the limit, and then run it through a word counter, or a character counter which I have on my word program, no biggy, so the other issue i am having is if I sit here and type just gibberish or actually type stuff that cohearent, you know stuff, and I can't really put any page breaks in this so I am just going to make the run on sentence that never ended, you with me WHOOt, lets do this I am probably some place around oh a couple hundred I don't know I am random I am weird, guess i could type really really really really long words, like Hexagon, ya that's not that long, but its not like i can spell you know, oh dino names, Tyrannosaurus Rex, ya, dino names, dimetrodon, megalodon, Alamosaurus, Gigantopithecus, homosapien, canis lupus, dire wolf, irish elk, elephant, woodpecker, aardvark, mississippi, Pennsylvania, Texas, wyoming, north dakota, south dakota, hershey, Tennessee, kansas, little rock, arkansas florida, California, utahraptor, my wild irish rose, the sweetest flower that grows, I picked a peck of pickled peppers, the rain falls mostly on the plain. I don't know but this is rambling right. STORY TIME, there once was a dog named jed, and this dog was no ordinary dog, it farted rainbows, and had a Tyrannosaurus Rex, and a Gigantopithecus as friends, and a Chines celestial dragon as a mother, and a questiquatle as a father, jed stands for Just Extra death, they weren't correct in naming little Jed, his last name was Tyrant lizard king, spelled out just like that, and discord what his little brother, now this story really is about discord since he eat jed, and the Tyrannosaurus Rex and the gigantopithecus, sad but true, and his Chinese celestial dragon of a mother, and his questiquatol father now you might be wondering Why discord did this, its because he was being fed Hexagons over and over again over again just Hexagons, but any way. These weren't filling as they were drawn on paper, Discord is calling me I have not gotten far my god this is taking forever forever forever. The raven by edgar allan poe, nah I can't remember it, but twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are. Row row row your boat gently down the stream merily merily life is but a dream. This is the song that never end it keeps going on and on my friends, people started singing it thinking it would end but it just goes on and on my friends. 100 bottles on the wall 100 bottles on the wall, take one down pass it around 99 bottles on the wall, 99 bottles on the wall take one down pass it around 98 bottles on the wall, 98 bottle son the wall take one down pass it around oh god that's about as all I can take of that song, omg omg omg omg omg. STORY TIME! So once upon a star lit night, there was a Merlin the great, and he cast a mighty spell to bring forth Howl to rule the world, and he did for many many many years till his fingers fell off and his soul poored and oozed out of his eyes, onto a page and blood gushed from every ofice because damn I am still typing. Lets repeate what I typed three times shall we. And done. Welcome to howls insanity hour ware I type insane shite and just reapeat it, now lets repeat everything 3 more times! lets start 1 So we had this idea on how to find the character limit for a post, and well the only way to do this is to type it till I hit the limit, and then run it through a word counter, or a character counter which I have on my word program, no biggy, so the other issue i am having is if I sit here and type just gibberish or actually type stuff that cohearent, you know stuff, and I can't really put any page breaks in this so I am just going to make the run on sentence that never ended, you with me WHOOt, lets do this I am probably some place around oh a couple hundred I don't know I am random I am weird, guess i could type really really really really long words, like Hexagon, ya that's not that long, but its not like i can spell you know, oh dino names, Tyrannosaurus Rex, ya, dino names, dimetrodon, megalodon, Alamosaurus, Gigantopithecus, homosapien, canis lupus, dire wolf, irish elk, elephant, woodpecker, aardvark, mississippi, Pennsylvania, Texas, wyoming, north dakota, south dakota, hershey, Tennessee, kansas, little rock, arkansas florida, California, utahraptor, my wild irish rose, the sweetest flower that grows, I picked a peck of pickled peppers, the rain falls mostly on the plain. I don't know but this is rambling right. STORY TIME, there once was a dog named jed, and this dog was no ordinary dog, it farted rainbows, and had a Tyrannosaurus Rex, and a Gigantopithecus as friends, and a Chines celestial dragon as a mother, and a questiquatle as a father, jed stands for Just Extra death, they weren't correct in naming little Jed, his last name was Tyrant lizard king, spelled out just like that, and discord what his little brother, now this story really is about discord since he eat jed, and the Tyrannosaurus Rex and the gigantopithecus, sad but true, and his Chinese celestial dragon of a mother, and his questiquatol father now you might be wondering Why discord did this, its because he was being fed Hexagons over and over again over again just Hexagons, but any way. These weren't filling as they were drawn on paper, Discord is calling me I have not gotten far my god this is taking forever forever forever. The raven by edgar allan poe, nah I can't remember it, but twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are. Row row row your boat gently down the stream merily merily life is but a dream. This is the song that never end it keeps going on and on my friends, people started singing it thinking it would end but it just goes on and on my friends. 100 bottles on the wall 100 bottles on the wall, take one down pass it around 99 bottles on the wall, 99 bottles on the wall take one down pass it around 98 bottles on the wall, 98 bottle son the wall take one down pass it around oh god that's about as all I can take of that song, omg omg omg omg omg. STORY TIME! So once upon a star lit night, there was a Merlin the great, and he cast a mighty spell to bring forth Howl to rule the world, and he did for many many many years till his fingers fell off and his soul poored and oozed out of his eyes, onto a page and blood gushed from every ofice because damn I am still typing. Lets repeate what I typed three times shall we 1 So we had this idea on how to find the character limit for a post, and well the only way to do this is to type it till I hit the limit, and then run it through a word counter, or a character counter which I have on my word program, no biggy, so the other issue i am having is if I sit here and type just gibberish or actually type stuff that cohearent, you know stuff, and I can't really put any page breaks in this so I am just going to make the run on sentence that never ended, you with me WHOOt, lets do this I am probably some place around oh a couple hundred I don't know I am random I am weird, guess i could type really really really really long words, like Hexagon, ya that's not that long, but its not like i can spell you know, oh dino names, Tyrannosaurus Rex, ya, dino names, dimetrodon, megalodon, Alamosaurus, Gigantopithecus, homosapien, canis lupus, dire wolf, irish elk, elephant, woodpecker, aardvark, mississippi, Pennsylvania, Texas, wyoming, north dakota, south dakota, hershey, Tennessee, kansas, little rock, arkansas florida, California, utahraptor, my wild irish rose, the sweetest flower that grows, I picked a peck of pickled peppers, the rain falls mostly on the plain. I don't know but this is rambling right. STORY TIME, there once was a dog named jed, and this dog was no ordinary dog, it farted rainbows, and had a Tyrannosaurus Rex, and a Gigantopithecus as friends, and a Chines celestial dragon as a mother, and a questiquatle as a father, jed stands for Just Extra death, they weren't correct in naming little Jed, his last name was Tyrant lizard king, spelled out just like that, and discord what his little brother, now this story really is about discord since he eat jed, and the Tyrannosaurus Rex and the gigantopithecus, sad but true, and his Chinese celestial dragon of a mother, and his questiquatol father now you might be wondering Why discord did this, its because he was being fed Hexagons over and over again over again just Hexagons, but any way. These weren't filling as they were drawn on paper, Discord is calling me I have not gotten far my god this is taking forever forever forever. The raven by edgar allan poe, nah I can't remember it, but twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are. Row row row your boat gently down the stream merily merily life is but a dream. This is the song that never end it keeps going on and on my friends, people started singing it thinking it would end but it just goes on and on my friends. 100 bottles on the wall 100 bottles on the wall, take one down pass it around 99 bottles on the wall, 99 bottles on the wall take one down pass it around 98 bottles on the wall, 98 bottle son the wall take one down pass it around oh god that's about as all I can take of that song, omg omg omg omg omg. STORY TIME! So once upon a star lit night, there was a Merlin the great, and he cast a mighty spell to bring forth Howl to rule the world, and he did for many many many years till his fingers fell off and his soul poored and oozed out of his eyes, onto a page and blood gushed from every office because damn I am still typing. Lets repeat what I typed three times shall we 2 So we had this idea on how to find the character limit for a post, and well the only way to do this is to type it till I hit the limit, and then run it through a word counter, or a character counter which I have on my word program, no biggy, so the other issue i am having is if I sit here and type just gibberish or actually type stuff that cohearent, you know stuff, and I can't really put any page breaks in this so I am just going to make the run on sentence that never ended, you with me WHOOt, lets do this I am probably some place around oh a couple hundred I don't know I am random I am weird, guess i could type really really really really long words, like Hexagon, ya that's not that long, but its not like i can spell you know, oh dino names, Tyrannosaurus Rex, ya, dino names, dimetrodon, megalodon, Alamosaurus, Gigantopithecus, homosapien, canis lupus, dire wolf, irish elk, elephant, woodpecker, aardvark, mississippi, Pennsylvania, Texas, wyoming, north dakota, south dakota, hershey, Tennessee, kansas, little rock, arkansas florida, California, utahraptor, my wild irish rose, the sweetest flower that grows, I picked a peck of pickled peppers, the rain falls mostly on the plain. I don't know but this is rambling right. STORY TIME, there once was a dog named jed, and this dog was no ordinary dog, it farted rainbows, and had a Tyrannosaurus Rex, and a Gigantopithecus as friends, and a Chines celestial dragon as a mother, and a questiquatle as a father, jed stands for Just Extra death, they weren't correct in naming little Jed, his last name was Tyrant lizard king, spelled out just like that, and discord what his little brother, now this story really is about discord since he eat jed, and the Tyrannosaurus Rex and the gigantopithecus, sad but true, and his Chinese celestial dragon of a mother, and his questiquatol father now you might be wondering Why discord did this, its because he was being fed Hexagons over and over again over again just Hexagons, but any way. These weren't filling as they were drawn on paper, Discord is calling me I have not gotten far my god this is taking forever forever forever. The raven by edgar allan poe, nah I can't remember it, but twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are. Row row row your boat gently down the stream merily merily life is but a dream. This is the song that never end it keeps going on and on my friends, people started singing it thinking it would end but it just goes on and on my friends. 100 bottles on the wall 100 bottles on the wall, take one down pass it around 99 bottles on the wall, 99 bottles on the wall take one down pass it around 98 bottles on the wall, 98 bottle son the wall take one down pass it around oh god that's about as all I can take of that song, omg omg omg omg omg. STORY TIME! So once upon a star lit night, there was a Merlin the great, and he cast a mighty spell to bring forth Howl to rule the world, and he did for many many many years till his fingers fell off and his soul poored and oozed out of his eyes, onto a page and blood gushed from every ofice because damn I am still typing. Lets repeate what I typed three times shall we 3So we had this idea on how to find the character limit for a post, and well the only way to do this is to type it till I hit the limit, and then run it through a word counter, or a character counter which I have on my word program, no biggy, so the other issue i am having is if I sit here and type just gibberish or actually type stuff that cohearent, you know stuff, and I can't really put any page breaks in this so I am just going to make the run on sentence that never ended, you with me WHOOt, lets do this I am probably some place around oh a couple hundred I don't know I am random I am weird, guess i could type really really really really long words, like Hexagon, ya that's not that long, but its not like i can spell you know, oh dino names, Tyrannosaurus Rex, ya, dino names, dimetrodon, megalodon, Alamosaurus, Gigantopithecus, homosapien, canis lupus, dire wolf, irish elk, elephant, woodpecker, aardvark, mississippi, Pennsylvania, Texas, wyoming, north dakota, south dakota, hershey, Tennessee, kansas, little rock, arkansas florida, California, utahraptor, my wild irish rose, the sweetest flower that grows, I picked a peck of pickled peppers, the rain falls mostly on the plain. I don't know but this is rambling right. STORY TIME, there once was a dog named jed, and this dog was no ordinary dog, it farted rainbows, and had a Tyrannosaurus Rex, and a Gigantopithecus as friends, and a Chines celestial dragon as a mother, and a questiquatle as a father, jed stands for Just Extra death, they weren't correct in naming little Jed, his last name was Tyrant lizard king, spelled out just like that, and discord what his little brother, now this story really is about discord since he eat jed, and the Tyrannosaurus Rex and the gigantopithecus, sad but true, and his Chinese celestial dragon of a mother, and his questiquatol father now you might be wondering Why discord did this, its because he was being fed Hexagons over and over again over again just Hexagons, but any way. These weren't filling as they were drawn on paper, Discord is calling me I have not gotten far my god this is taking forever forever forever. The raven by edgar allan poe, nah I can't remember it, but twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are. Row row row your boat gently down the stream merily merily life is but a dream. This is the song that never end it keeps going on and on my friends, people started singing it thinking it would end but it just goes on and on my friends. 100 bottles on the wall 100 bottles on the wall, take one down pass it around 99 bottles on the wall, 99 bottles on the wall take one down pass it around 98 bottles on the wall, 98 bottle son the wall take one down pass it around oh god that's about as all I can take of that song, omg omg omg omg omg. STORY TIME! So once upon a star lit night, there was a Merlin the great, and he cast a mighty spell to bring forth Howl to rule the world, and he did for many many many years till his fingers fell off and his soul poored and oozed out of his eyes, onto a page and blood gushed from every ofice because damn I am still typing. Lets repeate what I typed three times shall we. And done. Welcome to howls insanity hour ware I type insane shite and just reapeat it, now lets repeat everything 3 more times! lets start
    2 So we had this idea on how to find the character limit for a post, and well the only way to do this is to type it till I hit the limit, and then run it through a word counter, or a character counter which I have on my word program, no biggy, so the other issue i am having is if I sit here and type just gibberish or actually type stuff that cohearent, you know stuff, and I can't really put any page breaks in this so I am just going to make the run on sentence that never ended, you with me WHOOt, lets do this I am probably some place around oh a couple hundred I don't know I am random I am weird, guess i could type really really really really long words, like Hexagon, ya that's not that long, but its not like i can spell you know, oh dino names, Tyrannosaurus Rex, ya, dino names, dimetrodon, megalodon, Alamosaurus, Gigantopithecus, homosapien, canis lupus, dire wolf, irish elk, elephant, woodpecker, aardvark, mississippi, Pennsylvania, Texas, wyoming, north dakota, south dakota, hershey, Tennessee, kansas, little rock, arkansas florida, California, utahraptor, my wild irish rose, the sweetest flower that grows, I picked a peck of pickled peppers, the rain falls mostly on the plain. I don't know but this is rambling right. STORY TIME, there once was a dog named jed, and this dog was no ordinary dog, it farted rainbows, and had a Tyrannosaurus Rex, and a Gigantopithecus as friends, and a Chines celestial dragon as a mother, and a questiquatle as a father, jed stands for Just Extra death, they weren't correct in naming little Jed, his last name was Tyrant lizard king, spelled out just like that, and discord what his little brother, now this story really is about discord since he eat jed, and the Tyrannosaurus Rex and the gigantopithecus, sad but true, and his Chinese celestial dragon of a mother, and his questiquatol father now you might be wondering Why discord did this, its because he was being fed Hexagons over and over again over again just Hexagons, but any way. These weren't filling as they were drawn on paper, Discord is calling me I have not gotten far my god this is taking forever forever forever. The raven by edgar allan poe, nah I can't remember it, but twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are. Row row row your boat gently down the stream merily merily life is but a dream. This is the song that never end it keeps going on and on my friends, people started singing it thinking it would end but it just goes on and on my friends. 100 bottles on the wall 100 bottles on the wall, take one down pass it around 99 bottles on the wall, 99 bottles on the wall take one down pass it around 98 bottles on the wall, 98 bottle son the wall take one down pass it around oh god that's about as all I can take of that song, omg omg omg omg omg. STORY TIME! So once upon a star lit night, there was a Merlin the great, and he cast a mighty spell to bring forth Howl to rule the world, and he did for many many many years till his fingers fell off and his soul poored and oozed out of his eyes, onto a page and blood gushed from every ofice because damn I am still typing. Lets repeate what I typed three times shall we 1 So we had this idea on how to find the character limit for a post, and well the only way to do this is to type it till I hit the limit, and then run it through a word counter, or a character counter which I have on my word program, no biggy, so the other issue i am having is if I sit here and type just gibberish or actually type stuff that cohearent, you know stuff, and I can't really put any page breaks in this so I am just going to make the run on sentence that never ended, you with me WHOOt, lets do this I am probably some place around oh a couple hundred I don't know I am random I am weird, guess i could type really really really really long words, like Hexagon, ya that's not that long, but its not like i can spell you know, oh dino names, Tyrannosaurus Rex, ya, dino names, dimetrodon, megalodon, Alamosaurus, Gigantopithecus, homosapien, canis lupus, dire wolf, irish elk, elephant, woodpecker, aardvark, mississippi, Pennsylvania, Texas, wyoming, north dakota, south dakota, hershey, Tennessee, kansas, little rock, arkansas florida, California, utahraptor, my wild irish rose, the sweetest flower that grows, I picked a peck of pickled peppers, the rain falls mostly on the plain. I don't know but this is rambling right. STORY TIME, there once was a dog named jed, and this dog was no ordinary dog, it farted rainbows, and had a Tyrannosaurus Rex, and a Gigantopithecus as friends, and a Chines celestial dragon as a mother, and a questiquatle as a father, jed stands for Just Extra death, they weren't correct in naming little Jed, his last name was Tyrant lizard king, spelled out just like that, and discord what his little brother, now this story really is about discord since he eat jed, and the Tyrannosaurus Rex and the gigantopithecus, sad but true, and his Chinese celestial dragon of a mother, and his questiquatol father now you might be wondering Why discord did this, its because he was being fed Hexagons over and over again over again just Hexagons, but any way. These weren't filling as they were drawn on paper, Discord is calling me I have not gotten far my god this is taking forever forever forever. The raven by edgar allan poe, nah I can't remember it, but twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are. Row row row your boat gently down the stream merily merily life is but a dream. This is the song that never end it keeps going on and on my friends, people started singing it thinking it would end but it just goes on and on my friends. 100 bottles on the wall 100 bottles on the wall, take one down pass it around 99 bottles on the wall, 99 bottles on the wall take one down pass it around 98 bottles on the wall, 98 bottle son the wall take one down pass it around oh god that's about as all I can take of that song, omg omg omg omg omg. STORY TIME! So once upon a star lit night, there was a Merlin the great, and he cast a mighty spell to bring forth Howl to rule the world, and he did for many many many years till his fingers fell off and his soul poored and oozed out of his eyes, onto a page and blood gushed from every office because damn I am still typing. Lets repeat what I typed three times shall we 2 So we had this idea on how to find the character limit for a post, and well the only way to do this is to type it till I hit the limit, and then run it through a word counter, or a character counter which I have on my word program, no biggy, so the other issue i am having is if I sit here and type just gibberish or actually type stuff that cohearent, you know stuff, and I can't really put any page breaks in this so I am just going to make the run on sentence that never ended, you with me WHOOt, lets do this I am probably some place around oh a couple hundred I don't know I am random I am weird, guess i could type really really really really long words, like Hexagon, ya that's not that long, but its not like i can spell you know, oh dino names, Tyrannosaurus Rex, ya, dino names, dimetrodon, megalodon, Alamosaurus, Gigantopithecus, homosapien, canis lupus, dire wolf, irish elk, elephant, woodpecker, aardvark, mississippi, Pennsylvania, Texas, wyoming, north dakota, south dakota, hershey, Tennessee, kansas, little rock, arkansas florida, California, utahraptor, my wild irish rose, the sweetest flower that grows, I picked a peck of pickled peppers, the rain falls mostly on the plain. I don't know but this is rambling right. STORY TIME, there once was a dog named jed, and this dog was no ordinary dog, it farted rainbows, and had a Tyrannosaurus Rex, and a Gigantopithecus as friends, and a Chines celestial dragon as a mother, and a questiquatle as a father, jed stands for Just Extra death, they weren't correct in naming little Jed, his last name was Tyrant lizard king, spelled out just like that, and discord what his little brother, now this story really is about discord since he eat jed, and the Tyrannosaurus Rex and the gigantopithecus, sad but true, and his Chinese celestial dragon of a mother, and his questiquatol father now you might be wondering Why discord did this, its because he was being fed Hexagons over and over again over again just Hexagons, but any way. These weren't filling as they were drawn on paper, Discord is calling me I have not gotten far my god this is taking forever forever forever. The raven by edgar allan poe, nah I can't remember it, but twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are. Row row row your boat gently down the stream merily merily life is but a dream. This is the song that never end it keeps going on and on my friends, people started singing it thinking it would end but it just goes on and on my friends. 100 bottles on the wall 100 bottles on the wall, take one down pass it around 99 bottles on the wall, 99 bottles on the wall take one down pass it around 98 bottles on the wall, 98 bottle son the wall take one down pass it around oh god that's about as all I can take of that song, omg omg omg omg omg. STORY TIME! So once upon a star lit night, there was a Merlin the great, and he cast a mighty spell to bring forth Howl to rule the world, and he did for many many many years till his fingers fell off and his soul poored and oozed out of his eyes, onto a page and blood gushed from every ofice because damn I am still typing. Lets repeate what I typed three times shall we 3So we had this idea on how to find the character limit for a post, and well the only way to do this is to type it till I hit the limit, and then run it through a word counter, or a character counter which I have on my word program, no biggy, so the other issue i am having is if I sit here and type just gibberish or actually type stuff that cohearent, you know stuff, and I can't really put any page breaks in this so I am just going to make the run on sentence that never ended, you with me WHOOt, lets do this I am probably some place around oh a couple hundred I don't know I am random I am weird, guess i could type really really really really long words, like Hexagon, ya that's not that long, but its not like i can spell you know, oh dino names, Tyrannosaurus Rex, ya, dino names, dimetrodon, megalodon, Alamosaurus, Gigantopithecus, homosapien, canis lupus, dire wolf, irish elk, elephant, woodpecker, aardvark, mississippi, Pennsylvania, Texas, wyoming, north dakota, south dakota, hershey, Tennessee, kansas, little rock, arkansas florida, California, utahraptor, my wild irish rose, the sweetest flower that grows, I picked a peck of pickled peppers, the rain falls mostly on the plain. I don't know but this is rambling right. STORY TIME, there once was a dog named jed, and this dog was no ordinary dog, it farted rainbows, and had a Tyrannosaurus Rex, and a Gigantopithecus as friends, and a Chines celestial dragon as a mother, and a questiquatle as a father, jed stands for Just Extra death, they weren't correct in naming little Jed, his last name was Tyrant lizard king, spelled out just like that, and discord what his little brother, now this story really is about discord since he eat jed, and the Tyrannosaurus Rex and the gigantopithecus, sad but true, and his Chinese celestial dragon of a mother, and his questiquatol father now you might be wondering Why discord did this, its because he was being fed Hexagons over and over again over again just Hexagons, but any way. These weren't filling as they were drawn on paper, Discord is calling me I have not gotten far my god this is taking forever forever forever. The raven by edgar allan poe, nah I can't remember it, but twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are. Row row row your boat gently down the stream merily merily life is but a dream. This is the song that never end it keeps going on and on my friends, people started singing it thinking it would end but it just goes on and on my friends. 100 bottles on the wall 100 bottles on the wall, take one down pass it around 99 bottles on the wall, 99 bottles on the wall take one down pass it around 98 bottles on the wall, 98 bottle son the wall take one down pass it around oh god that's about as all I can take of that song, omg omg omg omg omg. STORY TIME! So once upon a star lit night, there was a Merlin the great, and he cast a mighty spell to bring forth Howl to rule the world, and he did for many many many years till his fingers fell off and his soul poored and oozed out of his eyes, onto a page and blood gushed from every ofice because damn I am still typing. Lets repeate what I typed three times shall we. And done. Welcome to howls insanity hour ware I type insane shite and just reapeat it, now lets repeat everything 3 more times! lets start
    3 wonder if I hit the cap yet? So we had this idea on how to find the character limit for a post, and well the only way to do this is to type it till I hit the limit, and then run it through a word counter, or a character counter which I have on my word program, no biggy, so the other issue i am having is if I sit here and type just gibberish or actually type stuff that cohearent, you know stuff, and I can't really put any page breaks in this so I am just going to make the run on sentence that never ended, you with me WHOOt, lets do this I am probably some place around oh a couple hundred I don't know I am random I am weird, guess i could type really really really really long words, like Hexagon, ya that's not that long, but its not like i can spell you know, oh dino names, Tyrannosaurus Rex, ya, dino names, dimetrodon, megalodon, Alamosaurus, Gigantopithecus, homosapien, canis lupus, dire wolf, irish elk, elephant, woodpecker, aardvark, mississippi, Pennsylvania, Texas, wyoming, north dakota, south dakota, hershey, Tennessee, kansas, little rock, arkansas florida, California, utahraptor, my wild irish rose, the sweetest flower that grows, I picked a peck of pickled peppers, the rain falls mostly on the plain. I don't know but this is rambling right. STORY TIME, there once was a dog named jed, and this dog was no ordinary dog, it farted rainbows, and had a Tyrannosaurus Rex, and a Gigantopithecus as friends, and a Chines celestial dragon as a mother, and a questiquatle as a father, jed stands for Just Extra death, they weren't correct in naming little Jed, his last name was Tyrant lizard king, spelled out just like that, and discord what his little brother, now this story really is about discord since he eat jed, and the Tyrannosaurus Rex and the gigantopithecus, sad but true, and his Chinese celestial dragon of a mother, and his questiquatol father now you might be wondering Why discord did this, its because he was being fed Hexagons over and over again over again just Hexagons, but any way. These weren't filling as they were drawn on paper, Discord is calling me I have not gotten far my god this is taking forever forever forever. The raven by edgar allan poe, nah I can't remember it, but twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are. Row row row your boat gently down the stream merily merily life is but a dream. This is the song that never end it keeps going on and on my friends, people started singing it thinking it would end but it just goes on and on my friends. 100 bottles on the wall 100 bottles on the wall, take one down pass it around 99 bottles on the wall, 99 bottles on the wall take one down pass it around 98 bottles on the wall, 98 bottle son the wall take one down pass it around oh god that's about as all I can take of that song, omg omg omg omg omg. STORY TIME! So once upon a star lit night, there was a Merlin the great, and he cast a mighty spell to bring forth Howl to rule the world, and he did for many many many years till his fingers fell off and his soul poored and oozed out of his eyes, onto a page and blood gushed from every ofice because damn I am still typing. Lets repeate what I typed three times shall we 1 So we had this idea on how to find the character limit for a post, and well the only way to do this is to type it till I hit the limit, and then run it through a word counter, or a character counter which I have on my word program, no biggy, so the other issue i am having is if I sit here and type just gibberish or actually type stuff that cohearent, you know stuff, and I can't really put any page breaks in this so I am just going to make the run on sentence that never ended, you with me WHOOt, lets do this I am probably some place around oh a couple hundred I don't know I am random I am weird, guess i could type really really really really long words, like Hexagon, ya that's not that long, but its not like i can spell you know, oh dino names, Tyrannosaurus Rex, ya, dino names, dimetrodon, megalodon, Alamosaurus, Gigantopithecus, homosapien, canis lupus, dire wolf, irish elk, elephant, woodpecker, aardvark, mississippi, Pennsylvania, Texas, wyoming, north dakota, south dakota, hershey, Tennessee, kansas, little rock, arkansas florida, California, utahraptor, my wild irish rose, the sweetest flower that grows, I picked a peck of pickled peppers, the rain falls mostly on the plain. I don't know but this is rambling right. STORY TIME, there once was a dog named jed, and this dog was no ordinary dog, it farted rainbows, and had a Tyrannosaurus Rex, and a Gigantopithecus as friends, and a Chines celestial dragon as a mother, and a questiquatle as a father, jed stands for Just Extra death, they weren't correct in naming little Jed, his last name was Tyrant lizard king, spelled out just like that, and discord what his little brother, now this story really is about discord since he eat jed, and the Tyrannosaurus Rex and the gigantopithecus, sad but true, and his Chinese celestial dragon of a mother, and his questiquatol father now you might be wondering Why discord did this, its because he was being fed Hexagons over and over again over again just Hexagons, but any way. These weren't filling as they were drawn on paper, Discord is calling me I have not gotten far my god this is taking forever forever forever. The raven by edgar allan poe, nah I can't remember it, but twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are. Row row row your boat gently down the stream merily merily life is but a dream. This is the song that never end it keeps going on and on my friends, people started singing it thinking it would end but it just goes on and on my friends. 100 bottles on the wall 100 bottles on the wall, take one down pass it around 99 bottles on the wall, 99 bottles on the wall take one down pass it around 98 bottles on the wall, 98 bottle son the wall take one down pass it around oh god that's about as all I can take of that song, omg omg omg omg omg. STORY TIME! So once upon a star lit night, there was a Merlin the great, and he cast a mighty spell to bring forth Howl to rule the world, and he did for many many many years till his fingers fell off and his soul poored and oozed out of his eyes, onto a page and blood gushed from every office because damn I am still typing. Lets repeat what I typed three times shall we 2 So we had this idea on how to find the character limit for a post, and well the only way to do this is to type it till I hit the limit, and then run it through a word counter, or a character counter which I have on my word program, no biggy, so the other issue i am having is if I sit here and type just gibberish or actually type stuff that cohearent, you know stuff, and I can't really put any page breaks in this so I am just going to make the run on sentence that never ended, you with me WHOOt, lets do this I am probably some place around oh a couple hundred I don't know I am random I am weird, guess i could type really really really really long words, like Hexagon, ya that's not that long, but its not like i can spell you know, oh dino names, Tyrannosaurus Rex, ya, dino names, dimetrodon, megalodon, Alamosaurus, Gigantopithecus, homosapien, canis lupus, dire wolf, irish elk, elephant, woodpecker, aardvark, mississippi, Pennsylvania, Texas, wyoming, north dakota, south dakota, hershey, Tennessee, kansas, little rock, arkansas florida, California, utahraptor, my wild irish rose, the sweetest flower that grows, I picked a peck of pickled peppers, the rain falls mostly on the plain. I don't know but this is rambling right. STORY TIME, there once was a dog named jed, and this dog was no ordinary dog, it farted rainbows, and had a Tyrannosaurus Rex, and a Gigantopithecus as friends, and a Chines celestial dragon as a mother, and a questiquatle as a father, jed stands for Just Extra death, they weren't correct in naming little Jed, his last name was Tyrant lizard king, spelled out just like that, and discord what his little brother, now this story really is about discord since he eat jed, and the Tyrannosaurus Rex and the gigantopithecus, sad but true, and his Chinese celestial dragon of a mother, and his questiquatol father now you might be wondering Why discord did this, its because he was being fed Hexagons over and over again over again just Hexagons, but any way. These weren't filling as they were drawn on paper, Discord is calling me I have not gotten far my god this is taking forever forever forever. The raven by edgar allan poe, nah I can't remember it, but twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are. Row row row your boat gently down the stream merily merily life is but a dream. This is the song that never end it keeps going on and on my friends, people started singing it thinking it would end but it just goes on and on my friends. 100 bottles on the wall 100 bottles on the wall, take one down pass it around 99 bottles on the wall, 99 bottles on the wall take one down pass it around 98 bottles on the wall, 98 bottle son the wall take one down pass it around oh god that's about as all I can take of that song, omg omg omg omg omg. STORY TIME! So once upon a star lit night, there was a Merlin the great, and he cast a mighty spell to bring forth Howl to rule the world, and he did for many many many years till his fingers fell off and his soul poored and oozed out of his eyes, onto a page and blood gushed from every ofice because damn I am still typing. Lets repeate what I typed three times shall we 3So we had this idea on how to find the character limit for a post, and well the only way to do this is to type it till I hit the limit, and then run it through a word counter, or a character counter which I have on my word program, no biggy, so the other issue i am having is if I sit here and type just gibberish or actually type stuff that cohearent, you know stuff, and I can't really put any page breaks in this so I am just going to make the run on sentence that never ended, you with me WHOOt, lets do this I am probably some place around oh a couple hundred I don't know I am random I am weird, guess i could type really really really really long words, like Hexagon, ya that's not that long, but its not like i can spell you know, oh dino names, Tyrannosaurus Rex, ya, dino names, dimetrodon, megalodon, Alamosaurus, Gigantopithecus, homosapien, canis lupus, dire wolf, irish elk, elephant, woodpecker, aardvark, mississippi, Pennsylvania, Texas, wyoming, north dakota, south dakota, hershey, Tennessee, kansas, little rock, arkansas florida, California, utahraptor, my wild irish rose, the sweetest flower that grows, I picked a peck of pickled peppers, the rain falls mostly on the plain. I don't know but this is rambling right. STORY TIME, there once was a dog named jed, and this dog was no ordinary dog, it farted rainbows, and had a Tyrannosaurus Rex, and a Gigantopithecus as friends, and a Chines celestial dragon as a mother, and a questiquatle as a father, jed stands for Just Extra death, they weren't correct in naming little Jed, his last name was Tyrant lizard king, spelled out just like that, and discord what his little brother, now this story really is about discord since he eat jed, and the Tyrannosaurus Rex and the gigantopithecus, sad but true, and his Chinese celestial dragon of a mother, and his questiquatol father now you might be wondering Why discord did this, its because he was being fed Hexagons over and over again over again just Hexagons, but any way. These weren't filling as they were drawn on paper, Discord is calling me I have not gotten far my god this is taking forever forever forever. The raven by edgar allan poe, nah I can't remember it, but twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are. Row row row your boat gently down the stream merily merily life is but a dream. This is the song that never end it keeps going on and on my friends, people started singing it thinking it would end but it just goes on and on my friends. 100 bottles on the wall 100 bottles on the wall, take one down pass it around 99 bottles on the wall, 99 bottles on the wall take one down pass it around 98 bottles on the wall, 98 bottle son the wall take one down pass it around oh god that's about as all I can take of that song, omg omg omg omg omg. STORY TIME! So once upon a star lit night, there was a Merlin the great, and he cast a mighty spell to bring forth Howl to rule the world, and he did for many many many years till his fingers fell off and his soul poored and oozed out of his eyes, onto a page and blood gushed from every ofice because damn I am still typing. Lets repeate what I typed three times shall we. And done. Welcome to howls insanity hour ware I type insane shite and just reapeat it, now lets repeat everything 3 more times! lets start well he he.Alamosaurus, Gigantopithecus, homosapien, canis lupus, dire wolf, irish elk, elephant, woodpecker, aardvark, mississippi, Pennsylvania, Texas, wyoming, north dakota, south dakota, hershey, Tennessee, kansas, little rock, arkansas florida, California, utahraptor, my wild irish rose, the sweetest flower that grows, I picked a peck of pickled peppers, the rain falls mostly on the plain. I don't know but this is rambling right. STORY TIME, there once was a dog named jed, and this dog was no ordinary dog, it farted rainbows, and had a Tyrannosaurus Rex, and a Gigantopithecus as friends, and a Chines celestial dragon as a mother, and a questiquatle as a father, jed stands for Just Extra death, they weren't correct in naming little Jed, his last name was Tyrant lizard king, spelled out just like that, and discord what his little brother, now this story really is about discord since he eat jed, and the Tyrannosaurus Rex and the gigantopithecus, sad but true, and his Chinese celestial dragon of a mother, and his questiquatol father now you might be wondering Why discord did this, its because he was being fed Hexagons over and over again over again just Hexagons, but any way. These weren't filling as they were drawn on paper, Discord is calling me I have not gotten far my god this is taking forever forever forever. The raven by edgar allan poe, nah I can't remember it, but twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are. Row row row your boat gently down the stream merily merily life is but a dream. This is the song that never end it keeps going on and on my friends, people started singing it thinking it would end but it just goes on and on my friends. 100 bottles on the wall 100 bottles on the wall, take one down pass it around 99 bottles on the wall, 99 bottles on the wall take one down pass it around 98 bottles on the wall, 98 bottle son the wall take one down pass it around oh god that's about as all I can take of that song, omg omg omg omg omg. STORY TIME! So once upon a star lit night, there was a Merlin the great, and he cast a mighty spell to bring forth Howl to rule the world, and he did for many many many years till his fingers fell off and his soul poored and oozed out of his eyes, onto a page and blood gushed from every ofice because damn I am still typing. Lets repeate what I typed three times shall we. And done. Welcome to howls insanity hour ware I type insane shite and just reapeat it, now lets repeat everything 3 more times! lets start well he he. Alamosaurus, Gigantopithecus, homosapien, canis lupus, dire wolf, irish elk, elephant, woodpecker, aardvark, mississippi, Pennsylvania, Texas, wyoming, north dakota, south dakota, hershey, Tennessee, kansas, little rock, arkansas florida, California, utahraptor, my wild irish rose, the sweetest flower that grows, I picked a peck of pickled peppers, the rain falls mostly on the plain. I don't know but this is rambling right. STORY TIME, there once was a dog named jed, and this dog was no ordinary dog, it farted rainbows, and had a Tyrannosaurus Rex, and a Gigantopithecus as friends, and a Chines celestial dragon as a mother, and a questiquatle as a father, jed stands for Just Extra death, they weren't correct in naming little Jed, his last name was Tyrant lizard king, spelled out just like that, and discord what his little brother, now this story really is about discord since he eat jed, and the Tyrannosaurus Rex and the gigantopithecus, sad but true, and his Chinese celestial dragon of a mother, and his questiquatol father now you might be wondering Why discord did this, its because he was being fed Hexagons over and over again over again just Hexagons, but any way. These weren't filling as they were drawn on paper, Discord is calling me I have not gotten far my god this is taking forever forever forever. The raven by edgar allan poe, nah I can't remember it, but twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are. Row row row your boat gently down the stream merily merily life is but a dream. This is the song that never end it keeps going on and on my friends, people started singing it thinking it would end but it just goes on and on my friends. 100 bottles on the wall 100 bottles on the wall, take one down pass it around 99 bottles on the wall, 99 bottles on the wall take one down pass it around 98 bottles on the wall, 98 bottle son the wall take one down pass it around oh god that's about as all I can take of that song, omg omg omg omg omg. STORY TIME! So once upon a star lit night, there was a Merlin the great, and he cast a mighty spell to bring forth Howl to rule the world, and he did for many many many years till his fingers fell off and his soul poored and oozed out of his eyes, onto a page and blood gushed from every ofice because damn I am still typing. Lets repeate what I typed three times shall we. And done. Welcome to howls insanity hour ware I type insane shite and just reapeat it, now lets repeat everything 3 more times! lets start well he he.Alamosaurus, Gigantopithecus, homosapien, canis lupus, dire wolf, irish elk, elephant, woodpecker, aardvark, mississippi, Pennsylvania, Texas, wyoming, north dakota, south dakota, hershey, Tennessee, kansas, little rock, arkansas florida, California, utahraptor, my wild irish rose, the sweetest flower that grows, I picked a peck of pickled peppers, the rain falls mostly on the plain. I don't know but this is rambling right. STORY TIME, there once was a dog named jed, and this dog was no ordinary dog, it farted rainbows, and had a Tyrannosaurus Rex, and a Gigantopithecus as friends, and a Chines celestial dragon as a mother, and a questiquatle as a father, jed stands for Just Extra death, they weren't correct in naming little Jed, his last name was Tyrant lizard king, spelled out just like that, and discord what his little brother, now this story really is about discord since he eat jed, and the Tyrannosaurus Rex and the gigantopithecus, sad but true, and his Chinese celestial dragon of a mother, and his questiquatol father now you might be wondering Why discord did this, its because he was being fed Hexagons over and over again over again just Hexagons, but any way. These weren't filling as they were drawn on paper, Discord is calling me I have not gotten far my god this is taking forever forever forever. The raven by edgar allan poe, nah I can't remember it, but twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are. Row row row your boat gently down the stream merily merily life is but a dream. This is the song that never end it keeps going on and on my friends, people started singing it thinking it would end but it just goes on and on my friends. 100 bottles on the wall 100 bottles on the wall, take one down pass it around 99 bottles on the wall, 99 bottles on the wall take one down pass it around 98 bottles on the wall, 98 bottle son the wall take one down pass it around oh god that's about as all I can take of that song, omg omg omg omg omg. STORY TIME! So once upon a star lit night, there was a Merlin the great, and he cast a mighty spell to bring forth Howl to rule the world, and he did for many many many years till his fingers fell off and his soul poored and oozed out of his eyes, onto a page and blood gushed from every ofice because damn I am still typing. Lets repeate what I typed three times shall we. And done. Welcome to howls insanity hour ware I type insane shite and just reapeat it, now lets repeat everything 3 more times! lets start well he he. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Alamosaurus, Gigantopithecus, homosapien, canis lupus, dire wolf, irish elk, elephant, woodpecker, aardvark, mississippi, Pennsylvania, Texas, wyoming, north dakota, south dakota, hershey, Tennessee, kansas, little rock, arkansas florida, California, utahraptor, my wild irish rose, the sweetest flower that grows, I picked a peck of pickled peppers, the rain falls mostly on the plain. I don't know but this is rambling right. STORY TIME, there once was a dog named jed, and this dog was no ordinary dog, it farted rainbows, and had a Tyrannosaurus Rex, and a Gigantopithecus as friends, and a Chines celestial dragon as a mother, and a questiquatle as a father, jed stands for Just Extra death, they weren't correct in naming little Jed, his last name was Tyrant lizard king, spelled out just like that, and discord what his little brother, now this story really is about discord since he eat jed, and the Tyrannosaurus Rex and the gigantopithecus, sad but true, and his Chinese celestial dragon of a mother, and his questiquatol father now you might be wondering Why discord did this, its because he was being fed Hexagons over and over again over again just Hexagons, but any way. These weren't filling as they were drawn on paper, Discord is calling me I have not gotten far my god this is taking forever forever forever. The raven by edgar allan poe, nah I can't remember it, but twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are. Row row row your boat gently down the stream merily merily life is but a dream. This is the song that never end it keeps going on and on my friends, people started singing it thinking it would end but it just goes on and on my friends. 100 bottles on the wall 100 bottles on the wall, take one down pass it around 99 bottles on the wall, 99 bottles on the wall take one down pass it around 98 bottles on the wall, 98 bottle son the wall take one down pass it around oh god that's about as all I can take of that song, omg omg omg omg omg. STORY TIME! So once upon a star lit night, there was a Merlin the great, and he cast a mighty spell to bring forth Howl to rule the world, and he did for many many many years till his fingers fell off and his soul poored and oozed out of his eyes, onto a page and blood gushed from every ofice because damn I am still typing. Lets repeate what I typed three times shall we. And done. Welcome to howls insanity hour ware I type insane shite and just reapeat it, now lets repeat everything 3 more times! lets start well he he. Alamosaurus, Gigantopithecus, homosapien, the123456789123418202224262830323436
    3840424446485052 545658606264666870727476788082848688
    90929496980012345678901214161820 22426283032343638404244464850525456
    5860626466687072747678808284868890 9294969800 567891012141618202224262
    qwertyuiopqwertyuiopqwertyuiopqwertyuiopqwert
    yuiopqwertyuiopqwertyuiopqwertyuiopqwertyuiopqwertyuiop qwertyuio qwertyuio qwertyuio qwertyuio qwertyuio qwertyuio qwertyuio qwertyuio qwertyuio 99 bottles on the wall, 99 bottles on the wall take one down pass it around 98 bottles on the wall, 98 bottle son the wall take one down pass it around oh god that's about as all I can take of that song, omg omg omg omg omg. STORY TIME! So once upon a star lit night, there was a Merlin the great, and he cast a mighty spell to bring forth Howl to rule the world, and he did for many many many years till his fingers fell off and his soul poored and oozed out of his eyes, onto a page and blood gushed from every ofice because damn I am still typing. Lets repeate what I typed three times shall we. And done. Welcome to howls insanity hour ware I type insane shite and just reapeat it, now lets repeat everything 3 more times! lets start well he he. Alamosaurus, Gigantopithecus, homosapien, the123456789123418202224262830323436
    3840424446485052 545658606264666870727476788082848688
    90929496980012345678901214161820 22426283032343638404244464850525456
    5860626466687072747678808284868890 9294969800 56789

and now you know

Current date/time is Fri May 25, 2018 5:10 pm