Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

PG13 SECTION RULES READ OR BE BANNED!

wolfHhowling

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

PG13 SECTION RULES READ OR BE BANNED!

Post  wolfHhowling on Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:36 pm

Ya you more then likely will be banned if you break these rules for  a period of time!

The ten commandments, because I like annoying you as much as myself.

1. Romance is a given, you may hint at, and black out about, non pg things.
    2. Gore level keep it non detailed, and short and sweet please.
    3. This section handles more edgy topics, such as depression, extreme sexism and various other topics, please note that if you can't hand this, there is a PG section your more then welcome too.
    4. If you drop of the face of the earth, we have the right to kill off your characters or adopt them out.
    5. Please stick to the curse words Hell, shite, damn and ass. you may censor yourself, we do have site wide censorship, however we'd like to keep this down in this section.
    6. Have fun.
    7. I lied there is 7 rules but the 7 commandments is a bit wimpy.... don't you think.

Edit:

Failure to read the information needed to make informed characters, and play them correctly. And or just out and out pissing off staff with your sign up. Which is the same as not reading a DAMN word we type. Will result in no word no warning, just deletion of the sign up.

if you have questions, about the rp, feel free to ask the staff member in charge of it.

p.S. if the staff member running the rp has Dark in there name, they are likely to give you a scolding. Have you go back and do it again right. IF I wolf H howling is running the Rp, I run no tolerance Rps, meaning you do not read the info provided, well if you catch me on a good day, which is all most never, you might just get temp banned. Suspended if its not too bad and the dark staff butter me up. Sisters, oi saving your butts since 1990.

just subtract an hour for dark soul XD

and now you know

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:02 am