Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

POWERS! ( the only ones you can use on said site)

wolfHhowling
    Admin

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

POWERS! ( the only ones you can use on said site)

Post  wolfHhowling on Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:28 pm

All right just like what the title says, and no I am not doing anything fancy with this sheet of info, as 1, there won't be a lot right now to put in this list, and 2. I will edit when issues arise.

These are for additions to " breeds" if powers are allowed in an rp, and to modify humans, again this is if POWERS, are allowed, in the Rp. for HUmans and breeds.

Lastly we hold the right to exclude, an entire Power family, and or individual powers from this list, if we are including them, again what is Excluded will be classed in the Rp. The same for if powers are week, mild, strong, and god like. and we hold the right to exclude and save God like for Moderation purposes.

You may get creative with these, but we do hold the right to veto, your creativity to make it fair play or less headaches for everyone.

The each power is separated with a comma.

Powers By Category:

Fire:

Fire, lightening, Glowing, and light.

Water:

Water, Ice, snow, clouds/thunderclouds aka storms, and walking on water.

Ghost:

Ghost, summoning creepy mist, communicating with the dead, summoning animals, and invisibility

Poison:
    Acid, antidotes, poisons, and disease.

Dark:
    Shadows, night, and blending into shadows and or the night.

Fairy:
    Summoning Fairies, summoning butterfly wings, and making flowers/herbs grow

and now you know

Current date/time is Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:51 am