Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

BLEEP IT SECTION RULES READ OR BE BANNED!

wolfHhowling

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Snake

BLEEP IT SECTION RULES READ OR BE BANNED!

Post  wolfHhowling on Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:04 pm

Well, ok not banned but suspended and that's not fun.

The ten commandments of this section why ten? because I like to annoy the bleep out of you.

1 you must follow site rules at ALL times.

2. YOU MAY NOT CURSE! DAMN AND HELL ARE FINE. you may say " bleep" or arse for additional curses. Even though our site does edit and censor, this is to keep our snowflakes from rioting the streets.

3. You have no right to your characters once you have left the RP, or have dropped off the face of the earth. We hold the right to adopt out that character, depending, or kill them off.

4. Yes Romance is allowed, keep it disney channel oproperate.  

5. Please do not start wars or fights about the Rps, do not take character grudges into real life and vis versa.

6. dark silence, is creepy, we get that but she's our HR department. So deal. Jk she's fuzzy take your grievances to her, or to the Site staff by complaining in Discord chat.

7. These are just RPS, they purely works of lovely fiction, and may have content in which are similar to real life, Please KEEP IN MIND THIS IS FICTION.

8. Keep gore to the bare minimum.

9. Have fun

10. Please keep ALL Rp topics and Sign ups if your using them, Titled the same, Like the james Rp would be James Rp and James Signup. ALSO do not create a topic with out permission from an staff member, shoot them a pm yadda.

11 I lied there are 11 but the 11 commandments don't work, and number 11, is and I quote DO NOT USE THE SAME TOPIC FOR GAME PLAY AS YOU DO SIGN UPS THAT IS A BANNING OFFENSE FROM BLEEP IT SECTIONS. AS THESE ARE OPEN TO EVERYONE NOT A CLOSED RP. IF YOUR RP DOESN"T HAVE SIGN UPS THATS FINE! DO NOT HAVE SIGN UPS IN YOUR RP PLAY.

have fun

and now you know

Current date/time is Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:34 am