Here we create many different types of forum RPGs. If you wish to join, you can create an account, contact me by email, or contact me through Howrse as AS321952.

• This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Welcome All!

Dark Soul
Admin

Zodiac : Sagittarius Chinese zodiac : Monkey

Welcome All!

Post  Dark Soul on Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:17 pm

I am Dark Soul, THE LORD AND MASTER OF THIS SITE! MWAHAHAHAHA!

*Clears throat after long, awkward pause.* Anyways, I am a woman, born in the month of winter (December) and am 23. I live in Texas (whoop-de-(insert proper form of word #3 here)-doo, *dripping with sarcasm there*) and am married (the happily part is currently up for debate due to my hubby's meds, but he is still my hubby and I am trying to fight for him.)

I have been RPing since the spring of 2008. My first RP partner was Lia Bear (yes, she is on here) and she introduced me to it all with her infamous wolf pack RP! Starting from her, I just learned and grew. so you can all thank Lia Bear for getting me hooked on this mess to begin with. XD

I mostly prefer fantasy RP subjects, normal, unpowered humans just doesn't really speak to me or click with me. Don't know why, but all fantasy sub-categories are just about a go.

WolfHhowling is my adopted big brother (we adopted each other back in late 2011.) He has helped me through some of the roughest points of my life. Darkness Laughing and Lia Bear are practically like sisters to me. If I hear that you have messed with any of these three, there will be consequences. I gotta look out for my home team.

We have an absent admin and an absent mod, drosenth and Death'sRider. They're sisters and I fear their mother passed shortly after the opening of this site as they poofed without a trace and the only one I've been able to get a hold of is their cousin, who hasn't given me details, but I know last I talked to drose, she said her mom was not looking too good, the doctors were grim, and she has almost 10 little siblings to care for. Whether or not they will return is yet undetermined, but we hope and wish for the best.

Anyways, welcome to FRPGH! If you have any questions, feel free to PM Howl, Darkness Laughing (Darky 2), or myself! We might not bite, but we might kick and scream. XD But we will answer your questions through all of that!

Feel free to use this "Introduce Yourself" section to...well...introduce yourself! *rimshot!*

• This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:12 pm